Odd Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept on licking and sucking and slurping until I could feel my erection soften. I looked down and saw her gazing into my eyes expectantly.

"Oh my god." I gasped. She smiled and I swear I saw her throat move as she swallowed the last of my load.

I held her face in my hands and gazed on her with utter adoration.

"That was ..." I couldn't think of words. I didn't have to. She pulled me close, and our mouths met, and she filled mine with her tongue and the mix of my semen and her saliva. It was intoxicating and I could sense my penis starting to take notice. I almost never got hard this fast normally.

The kiss extended into infinity. My body buzzed and thrilled with sensation and my loins hummed with an energy I'd never felt before.

And then I lowered her back onto the bed and traced my tongue along her belly, conscious over every tiny roll of fat, collagen tear and stretch mark and I made my way towards her vagina.

My hands caressed her belly and her thighs and around her mound as my tongue found its mark. It slid along her slit and slipped though the wetness into the velvety folds below. I lapped at her sliding my hands around behind her, over her ass, pulling her into my devouring mouth. Saliva poured out of my mouth to mee the juices flowing from her. The odor was intoxicating, and I lost all sense of time and I lapped and licked and stroked her ass and slit with my thumbs. And she reciprocated by opening her legs wide and allowing me full access to every inch, thumb pushing through the wetness into her ass as my tongue sought out her clitoris. She gasped as I digitally penetrated both holes simultaneously while lapping back and forth over the most stimulating spot.

And then her hips bucked, and she pushed hard into my mouth, grinding against me chin and up and down over my mouth and flicking tongue. I felt more wetness fill my mouth along with the most delicious taste and became conscious of her sobbing.

I tried to pull away to make sure she was ok, but she held me tight and immobile, things pushing tightly against my head. She bucked again, the subsided. She lifted my head and pulled me towards her.

"Are you ok" I asked, seeing tears in her eyes.

She whispered back airily: "Fuck me you idiot."

I didn't need to be told twice.

My cock knew the way and slid straight inside her as I headed north, and we both gasped at the sensation. As if on an agreed signal, we stopped moving. I lay on top of her, the full length of my shaft buried in her and we both reveled in the sensation. I became conscious of her fingernails digging into my ass cheeks, holding me in place. I realized I could probably stay right there forever or die happy in the attempt.

Then, just as quickly, lust reasserted itself and I tensed my penis, extending it even further and wider inside her. She groaned in surprise and fought back with her own pelvic floor muscles. We both laughed lustily, and I slowly started thrusting and she rocked in time beneath me. All the time, I was conscious of the fluids leaking from both of us, lubricating and amping up every tiny sensation.

Soon I was wildly fucking her, all sense abandoned, with no thought other than impaling her over and over. She in turn writhed and gyrated beneath me, hands grasping my buttocks, nails raking my skin.

And we both came at the same time. She let out a guttural, animal like groan that went on and on, rising to a crescendo. My own orgasm hit me from the feet up through my body, feeling more like a spiritual experience than anything else. We continued to buck and writhe for a few more minutes, panting hard, before gradually coming to rest. Neither of us wanted to break off and I lay like that long after my penis softened inside her and I could feel my own semen tickling my scrotum as it dripped out of her.

Finally, she kissed my neck and rubbed her hands up and down my back. I rolled off her, immediately feeling bereft as my flaccid cock popped out of her vagina. We both lay panting, staring at the ceiling. There was no need to ask the stupid question. We both knew how good it had been for the other. We were one in our bliss. United by our shared nirvana. The genie had been let out of the bottle and there wasn't anything on earth that was going to force it back inside again.

Time passed with each of us lost in thought. At some stage, her hand found mine and we held each other like school kids. Eventually, conscious of the light fading outside, I broke the silence.

"You ok?"

"Very." She answered through a wide grin. "I'm just trying to figure it out."

"Figure what out?"

"Whether I should shower before making love to your wife or let her share in what we've had together."

"Wow." The thought brought me back instantly hard.

"Also. I had planning on taking her by myself while you made dinner for us."

I harumphed half-heartedly.

"But now I'm thinking ..."

"What?"

"Well, how do you feel about threesomes?"

"In general, not a big fan. In this particular case, I'll grab my keys."

I was up off the bed and pulling on my jeans before she'd even uttered a titter.

I stopped, trousers half-mast to lean down and kiss her, our tongues meeting and threatening to derail our plans.

"Come on, Romeo." She said playfully pushing me back. "Your wife is waiting."

To be continued.

12