All Comments on 'Odd Job'

by KaneSubotai

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TomHoweTomHowe4 months ago

Oh... that was a very nice vignette indeed. I could easily see myself between these two.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great start to a series.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I see this is your first story, and I think you have something going on here. However, this site is littered with parts of stories that are never finished, leaving readers frustrated and sometimes, mad as hell. ALWAYS post multi-part stories with the titles of 1,2,3 etc, i.e. Odd Job, Ch 1. Then post the last as "Odd Job, End". Using "Chapter 1" at the beginning of the story and "to be continued" at the end of each part is also a positive as then the reader knows more is coming. The same goes for "The End" to conclude your story. The best way to build a following is to keep readers happy!

JayGardnerJayGardner4 months ago

Yep. I definitely need another chapter of this saga. Well done. 5*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Good first story!

4

4DDthemuse4DDthemuse4 months ago

Great first effort! Looking forward to the next chapter and more tales. 5*

Bargyn1Bargyn14 months ago

Keep writing!

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappy4 months ago

looking forward to more chapters. loved it

wwaldripwwaldrip4 months ago

Excellent story really enjoyed reading it can’t wait for the following chapters, so erotic, love it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is awesome cannot wait for other installments !!! Thank you..

MaxOgdenMaxOgden3 months ago

Excellent story. Having the wife totally go berzerk after hearing from her husband what had happened was hot as hell. Loved it. Love when women lose their inhibitions and lose their minds during sex, saying the most foul, filthy things that they'd never utter in public.

Great effort. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome story! Thanks Looking forward to the next story . It will be interesting to see how the threesome turns . Hot I’m sure it will be as hot as this one was.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 month ago

Very nice, can't wait for chapter 2. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous