Odd Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Elderly next door neighbor, Alice, continues to amaze.
1.5k words
4.61
15.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The relatively short drive in my truck was made all the more difficult by the thrill of anticipation of what lay ahead, and by the mouth of Alice expertly giving me a blow job as I drove. Her plan, she explained, was to have me somewhat depleted when we arrived at home so she and Pam could have some fun before I'd be ready to join in 'and spoil it with a cock.' In fairness, I couldn't object to her logic, especially as it currently involved her ancient lips locked to my young rod on a rutted road. 'I'd gladly pay you Thursday for a hamburger today' as Wimpy once said. Some part of my brain prayed that the jolts and bumps would be reserved for inflicting additional intense pleasure on my member rather than causing a sudden snap of her jaw that could end my sex life forever. Either way, I raced towards home as Alice raced me to completion. She was cleaning me off with her tongue as I exited the road, and sitting up waving at Pam standing on the porch as I pulled up outside the homestead.

Alice was out of the car and in Pam's arms before I fully stopped. By the time I'd jumped out, they'd locked lips, and their hands were all over each other. I had to shoo them inside before a neighbor drove by.

Inside, they separated, panting, and staring lustily at each other. Like a dad in a delivery room, I suddenly realized I was surplus to requirements. All I could do was watch. And for the moment, I realized that was more than enough. Pam places her finger on Alice's lips and Alice sucked in in on cue. Pam let her roll her mouth up and down it a couple of times before hooking Alice's lip and pulling her toward the bedroom.

By the time I joined them, pam was sitting on the bed with Alice standing before her. Pam had hooked Alice's old lady dress with her thumbs and was hooshing it over her head. Beneath the dress, Pam was naked. I starred transfixed at her apple turned pear bottom. I'm a sucker for a nice ass and age had done nothing but help perfect Pam's. I determined that it would be mine before the night was out.

My musing was interrupted by Pam burying her face in Alice's pussy. Alice squealed like a young girl. Pam licked and sucked heartily, the broke away and looked at me, face wet with juices.

"You taste wonderful, darling."

She licked her lips and looked up at Alice.

"And so do you."

Before Alice could react, Pam's fingers snaked inside her and Alice moaned. A second later, Pam blocked my view of Alice's ass with an arm and spun the older woman around and back onto the mattress beside her. Without pausing, Pam was on all fours on top of her, licking and sucking her sagging breasts. Alice, for her part, was yanking down my wife's shorts and pulling up her top. Gentleman as ever, I ran to assist and soon they were both naked. Pam turned and worked her way down towards Alice's sex and her own swung into view above Alice's outstretched tongue.

The sloshing wets sound of cunnilingus filled the room along with the heady scent of sex. The pair were obviously expert cunt lickers as both were soon bucking against each other. Alice took a monetary weakness as Pam came for the first time that night to roll her over, so she was on top. Her ass once more presented towards me, this time prone, primed and ready, I gazed lustily at the pucker hole already drowned by my wife saliva and Alice's own juices. Blood rushed to my penis at the thought, and I found myself hard once more.

I waddled towards them, having dropped my trousers to my ankles. I gently ran my hands over Alice's sagging buttocks. I lowered myself to my knees and buried my tongue in her asshole. I felt her body buck beneath me. Surprise mixed with enjoyment. Soon she was pushing back against me as I darted in and out. I could feel her rhythm change beneath me as she began to buck a little more wildly on my wife. I took this as a positive sign and asked. "Room for a small one?"

I heard a muffled sound that I took to be "please yourself."

I didn't need telling twice. I sidled up to the bedstand and grabbed some lube and made my way back to the base of the bed. I covered by my cock and her puckered hole liberally. Alice's whole ass shivered as the cool gel hit it.

I lined up my penis with her hole and gently rubbed the tip against her sphincter. I heard a satisfied grunt from the other end of the bed and the beginnings of what I knew to be my wife approaching orgasm.

I teased her butt with my cock head and felt Alice straining to push back towards me. I could feel my wife's hot breaths on my thighs as she writhed beneath Alice, tongue lashing her clitoris. Her familiar keening had started to rise, and I knew she'd soon be convulsed with an orgasm.

I pushed, gently at first, at Alice's entrance and was rewarded with a slight give. Alice showed no sign of shock or pain at the slight intrusion which I took to be a good sign.

I pushed a little harder and the sphincter opened a little more. I was about to try again more gently when Alice's own orgasm hit, and her muscles tensed and then relaxed. She also chose that moment to jerk backwards slightly, impaling her hole on the head of my penis. After taking a second to compose myself and figuring that the thickest part of me was now inside her, I pushed a little more. Alice froze beneath me. Then Pam started writhing beneath her in throes of ecstasy causing Alice to push her ass backwards and along my shaft. The intense jolt of pleasure was too much for me and I moaned and began to slowly push into her.

Soon, my balls were over my wife's mouth, my pubes pressed hard against Alice's cheeks.

I became aware of a sound. Alice was moaning and cumming at the same time. She was also pulling away a bit and then pushing back towards me.

I took the hint and began, slowly at first, and then with increased speed, to fuck her ass. I felt the beginnings of me ending as Alice rolled out of my wife induced orgasm into a full-on shrieking anal one. She was bucking back and forth against me as I pumped into her. Just as I thought I couldn't hold on any longer, she jerked forwards and I fell out.

I was beginning to feel dejected and short changed as Alice grabbed my cock and shouted at my wife. "Your turn" She almost snarled with lust.

Pam didn't need a picture.

She turned quickly and took my cock, covered in the juices from Alice's ass, and devoured it just as I erupted. My eyes closed and I could feel them swapping back and forth as they cleaned me off with their mouths.

I lay down on the bed, exhausted after my evenings work, and sleep took me.

I woke sometime later to a pleasurable sensation in my groin. My wife was raising the dead with her mouth and my eyes opened on her beautiful ass bobbing back and forth as her head bobbed up and down. For a moment, I thought we were all alone until I heard Alice's voice from behind my head.

"Ah, good. Back in the land of the living."

Next thing, her legs with skin stretched thin, straddled my face and her ancient, wonderful pussy descended onto my face. Just having time to take a deep breath, I plunged my tongue into her as she came down on top of my face. My mouth filled with the taste of my wife's juices which I presumed had come from the pair scissoring and coming on each other earlier while I slept.

Just when I felt like the night couldn't get any better, I felt my wife change position and lower her own ass onto my cock. From my position, I could only imagine the pair of them locking tongues above me as Alice rode my tongue and Pam fucked me with her ass.

I idly wondered which of us would come first as we all thrust in different directions at the same time.

I felt Alice clench above me -- all audio clues were gone as she clamped her thighs to either side of my head. I also felt my wife switching from a speedy bounce to a frenzied gallop.

If I'd put money on a three-way split, I would have made a fortune. All three of us came at the same time.

Soon, I was lying with my wife on one side and Alice on the other. They both gave the appearance of being ready for sleep.

"Shit." Alice sat up.

"I forgot."

I looked at her quizzically.

She smiled. "My turn."

And enveloped my cock, with my wife's drying ass juices upon it, in her mouth.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the rush of blood to my penis once more.

I felt like the luckiest man in the world.

The End (for now.)