All Comments on 'Oddball Ch. 07a'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PikkuKallePikkuKalleover 14 years ago
Good story!

A very good story, and I am looking forward to reading more of your work. You have a good, inventive mind for generating a plot. However, you do need to sharpen up spelling and grammar, as well as simply write more and more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it!!

please keep writing this story...its awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Addicted Reader!

I can't wait for the next one. Ror every one that comes out I start checking every day for the new one right away. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hmm

i hope oscar finds out how britney was also two timing him with mary. i mean really, shes been cheating on him for a while now and what makes it worse is that she actually loves mary, where as oscar was just fucking violet. im not condoning his actions, but brit is a pretty huge hypocrite to act that way and what pisses me off is that no one who knows seems think brit acted wrongly in dumping him. pretty pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
lost

Dude, what's up with this story...Is mary gonna dumb brit or not, she needs to, this story is losing it "sweetness" and Mary's turning into a total slut this story's current angle is really staring to bite ass!

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

I always check the new story section looking for something new that you've posted. As far as this chapter goes, I have to wonder about Brittany's thought processes. How does she think its ok for her to cheat with Mary but not ok for Oscar to cheat with Violet? Hell, its hardly cheating if they are both doing it, more like an open relationship. Just another selfish hole I guess. Thomas's is kinda getting the short end of the stick here as well, if Mary can have other lovers why can't he? She should share the slut Brittany. Love the stories though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Britney = hypocrite

Britney is a true hypocrite. She's in a relation with Oscar but at the same time also in a lesbian relation with Mary. And then she is upset and breaks up with him when Oscar has an affair with an other girl. Talk about double standards... cheating is cheating wether it's with a girl or a man. She's a true hypocrite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Oddball Ch. 06 Previous Part
Oddball Series Info