All Comments on 'Ode To A Cali Courtesan'

by danbury200

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely story

But if you dont mind me corecting you, the ancient greek temple slave asociated with sexual rites ,was called Hierodula. Hetaira was the ancient greek courtesans wich were free women that could even own land like men did. Hope you don't mind my comment it was with the best intentions, and I did enjoy your story ,thanks.

MikosanMikosanover 11 years ago
What a chuckle!

A damn entertaining read. You sir are very talented in MHO! You kept me chuckling a lot of the time, and the rest of the time I was being amazed at the descriptives being used, which are not normally found in this forum. I also was reminded of my favorite oral practitioner, who took courses to perfect her techniques! I passed her with honors, in fact, she graduated summa cum laude!! Cheers, and hope to see more of your wit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To Anonymous who left the corrective comment...

Thank you for elucidating the difference between the ancient greek temple slave asociated with sexual rites called Hierodula, and the Hetaira, the free women. Are there historical sources where I could read more about this? I'm fascinated! Please let me know...

Danbury

PRGIRLPRGIRLabout 11 years ago
HOTTEST STORY on Literotica...oh my god I have come ten times reading this...in three days

OMG! You are the hottest writer I have EVER read on Literotica. This is AMAZING!

I have come TEN TIMES reading this, harder than I ever have before. This is EXACTLY what I have always honored in myself...mmm, and what I LOVE to do.

If you are a thousandth as hot as the guy in this story...well, let's be in touch. LOL...PR GIRL...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

This, and the sequel are simply amazing. Imagine writing 22 "pages" about a couple of blowjobs! That's creative stamina. Probably the best writer on here, and most reflected and cultivated. One small comment Mr. Danbury: you refer to your equipment as "circumcised", while with the foreskin intact it is obviously not . So, I think you mean to write uncircumcised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Quite simply the best story on literotica.com

This is BY FAR the best erotica I have ever read on this site. As a female, I grow impatient with the celerity of so much of the writing here -- this writer actually enjoys

women, and he is SLOW enough and takes his TIME enough to make the feeling erotic and deeply deeply orgasmic. My God! Mr. D, give me more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why is this guy not featured on this website? I have NEVER read anything CLOSE to this!

Wow wow wow wow wow. This guy's work should be sold. There is about 1,000 good orgasms to be wrought from this single piece of erotica...more please more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unfucking truly grate.

Wowza. This is beautiful porno. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous