Ode to a Hot Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Her story.
8.8k words
4.86
6.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 02/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A while back, my husband wrote a story, Ode to a Hot Wife, about some of the sexual adventures we've had, and how he encouraged me to be in touch with my not so inner slut. As good a job as he did, I wanted to tell my side.

To begin with, I am a slut. I love cock. Ever since the first time I had sex when I was in high school, I loved it. I love the feeling of the fat head of a dick opening my labia, I love the feel of it slowly pushing up my pussy, I love the way it feels when it's fully inside me, stretching me, poking into the entrance to my womb. I love a big, hairy man on top of me, his cock pushed up inside me, his hairy chest on my tits, the hair around his cock and balls pressed into my never trimmed bush. I love the feel of a heavy pair of balls resting on my ass, and the way they pull tight to me when my guy cums. And I love the feeling of a guy's cock stiffening and pulsing as he blasts rope after rope of his hot seed into me, flooding my cunt til it's overflowing, then spilling out of me when he pulls out.

Honey, I'm so lucky to have found you. You have never discouraged me from taking on a sexual encounter, as long as I felt comfortable with it. But you knew from the beginning what I was all about-after all, our first time was when I was still married to my first husband-and married me anyway. I can't tell you what that means to me, to have the freedom to engage in all the recreational sex I want, with your blessing, and that you will love me not only in spite of it, but because of it. For as much as I get to play, there is one thing that is always true: no matter what I get up to, it's all for fun. In the end, no matter how good the sex is, no matter how cute or hot the guy is, you have been, and always will be, the man I come home to, because you always, always, always, have my heart.

The spark was, like it is for so many couples, just the luck of both of us being at the same place at the same time, finding ourselves alone with some free time. You had been working for the company we are employed at for about six months when I hired on. I'm something of a flirt, which you picked up on right away. Even without the flirtiness, we got along very well right from the start. You were sweet. You knew I was married, and despite the obvious attraction, you respected that. The sad thing is, my flirtiness is often mistaken for being easy, and rumors soon started to swirl. While it's true that I can be easy, I'm also not going to reward those who disrespect me, and especially not blatant attempts to get into my panties. You never did. You were always courteous and were a huge help to me learning the job and its many details.

So it was one night, when we both worked the night shift, that we found ourselves at an all night diner with some of our colleagues. Our conversation flowed easily, and I found I was becoming really attracted to you. When we finished up, the conversation moved to the parking lot. You, by pure chance, had parked next to me. As our coworkers gradually left, we found ourselves alone. At the end, we were saying our goodbyes, and you leaned to me, pulling me into a hug, and kissed me. At first I was taken aback, since you had shown no inclination to hit on me til that point. Then I felt the passion in your kiss. I was blown away by the intensity, and I quickly found myself kissing you back just as aggressively. It was like I was drawn into you. I have kissed, and been kissed, many, many times over the years, but this was in a league all its own. It was like our souls were melding through our lips, right there in the diner parking lot.

After what seemed like an eternity, we broke apart, both of us out of breath. All we could do was look at each other. I was stunned. I remember saying something like, "I think I have to go now," to which you responded by squeezing my hand, and you said something like, "OK, I'll see you tomorrow." though the look in your eyes said, "I want you tonight!!"

I did too, and I don't remember a thing about driving home that night. I do remember thinking that I could not wait to see you the next day. Our first love making encounter-and it was exactly that, love making; I have never been made love to so thoroughly as you did to me that first time, several weeks later. I've heard that referred to as being "love fucked," and that's exactly how I felt after our first time together, something I've never felt with anyone else. You had moved to a day shift with a weekday off; I was covering vacations and days off for more senior workers, which was an odd schedule that sometimes left me time during the day when I covered one of the guys who worked split shifts. I had decided by then that I wanted to sample what you had to offer. If your kiss was that intense, I could only imagine what having you full on would be like. So I watched your schedule and made a plan.

I knew there were days you worked split shifts, a few hours in the morning, followed by another stint in the afternoon. I knew you'd be home by maybe 10 AM on a day where it was kind of gloomy, and you'd probably go home for a nap. I took a chance and went to your house, a big ranch style home out in a more rural part of our area. My heart was beating a mile a minute as I drove up the road, and saw your Blazer in the driveway. You saw me pull into your driveway, and were already coming down the steps to greet me when I pulled to a stop.

We went inside, and sat in your living room, chatting a little over, who knows, I don't remember now. I heard a washer stop spinning downstairs, and you excused yourself to go move the laundry to the dryer. 'This is my chance,' I thought. While you were downstairs, only a couple of minutes, I stripped out of my work uniform, and was down to my bra and panties when you came back up. The look on your face was priceless. You didn't say a word, just came up to me and held out your hand, taking mine. You pulled me up from the sofa, and kissed me. If I had any thought your kiss that night at the diner was a fluke, it was dispelled by the kiss you gave me as I stood. As you pulled away from me, I was still out of breath. You led me to your bedroom, and we picked up right where your kiss left off.

For the next hour and a half, you made love to me every way possible. You went down on me like no one ever has, til finally I came all over your face as I sat atop you. It was funny in a way, as you were not quite ready for the way my pussy floods when I cum, and you said you almost drowned in my pussy juice, coughing as I soaked you. You recovered, and we 69'd for a while, then we got down to the main event, and you ravaged me with your cock for 45 minutes in every position-you on top, me on top, cowgirl, and facing away, facing each other with me sitting on your cock as we kissed; doggy style, you behind me lying on the bed, and on it went. I had to have cum at least four or five times til finally you were ready.

You were sweet, asking me where I wanted to be when you came. I remember kissing you, then getting up off the bed. I turned and faced the headboard, putting my hands up on it, my back to you. I spread my legs, presenting my already well fucked pussy to you. You moved in right away, pushing your cock into the entrance to my vagina, but first playing on my clit, making me start and smile. I turned to look at you, and you kissed me. While we kissed, I felt your cock go deep in me, pushing at the entrance to my womb. I knew you were going to blast me with your seed very soon.

"I had my tubes tied, I won't get pregnant," I said, wanting to put you at ease. I was 45 at the time, and except for being "fixed," pregnancy would have been a possibility. You slowly stroked in and out of me, and I could feel the way you swelled and throbbed inside me as you got closer and closer to cumming. Finally, you pushed really deep, and I felt your head swell, then the gush of your cum hitting my cervix. You seemed to cum forever, just spewing and spewing inside me, filling me, and finally running out of my pussy and down my right leg. As your orgasm trailed off, you stayed inside me, the last of your cum slowly seeping from your slowly deflating dick. When you started to cum, I felt your balls on my clit, pulsing as your cock twitched and spurted, and I came, too, pushing back into you, soaking you with my cum.

Finally, you softened up enough to slip out, and immediately I felt a big gush of semen drip from my open labia, making a puddle on the floor. I stood, turning to kiss you. We fell to the bed, and we got comfortable, now that the intensity of our climaxes had subsided. You pulled up the covers and we lay together for a while, just enjoying being together, holding each other. Every few minutes, I'd feel a drip as your cum leaked back out of me. "Damn, you filled me," I said, making you chuckle. "I wish my husband came like this."

"You should have known me when I was young," you said. "I'd have drowned you."

I laughed. "You came close just now. Man, you cum a lot!!" I looked at you a moment. We'd known each other close to a year at that point, and had become closer than I expected, and I found that many days my thoughts drifted to you. "I can picture being married to you, doing this all the time."

You smiled. "You'd be a mess most of the time. I'd be all over you." It turned into a prophecy after I stepped out one night, and my husband caught me when I came home sloppy, and he wanted to have sex. I wasn't able to beg off, and he found that he was not the only one to get my pussy that night. Six months later, we were divorced, and I was free. You and I didn't waste a lot of time getting together, and six months after that, my words during that first love making encounter had come true. It's been wonderful, and I have not looked back. I love you with all my heart. You not only fill me, but fulfill me. I could not be happier.

The morning you wrote about in the first part of your story was fun. I had gotten up before you, after a busy club night the night before. I thought I'd get us some breakfast, and surprise you in bed. I was a little startled when I felt you come up behind me-I'm still amazed after all the time we've been together how quietly you walk-but then felt your familiar hands reaching around to hold my tits as I made us breakfast. I could only smile at your loving touch, and the hardness of your cock on my ass as you moved in close to me. I knew it wouldn't be long before our breakfast was interrupted, but it's always such a sweet interruption. I wiggled my ass against your swelling dick, making it even harder. Your response was predictable, and I felt first your hands reaching into my panties, finding my well soaked pussy, still full of the cum you and the guy I hooked up with at the bar last night blew inside me. You played in my bush, and fingered me til I was open, making me squirm from your touch on my clit. Then I felt my panties being pulled down, and your hard cock pressing into my ass. I knew what was next.

I leaned forward to allow you better access, and you immediately found your target, and I felt the familiar push as your cock entered me. I was still very wet from the previous night, and you slid deep right away, the head poking into my cervix as you settled in, your balls pressing into my clit. We slowly ground on each other, and, despite having cum in me late last night, I could feel the familiar swell of your dick inside me, and knew you would not be long in filling me again. Early on in our relationship, when we were still in 'discovery mode,' we shared some of our deepest fantasies, and you told me yours was sloppy seconds. After last night's episode at the club, I knew you would not last long.

"Let's go outside," I said, and you were only too happy to oblige. We have made a life out of sex in unusual places, so having you out on the picnic table on our deck was not out of character-not that screwing on our deck is all that exotic, but it is fun to be naked in the outdoors, feeling the morning sun on our naked bodies.

The outdoor air worked its magic, and we were soon into our usual rhythm. I felt you reaching your peak, and told you to pull out, so I could see you cum in the sunlight. As much as I enjoy you cumming inside me, watching your cock spew all over me, especially outside, is a real turn on. You pulled your dick from me, and

i watched as first a short burst of cum shot from the pulsing head, then a half dozen long spurts that landed on my bush and belly, even some on my tits. I rubbed your cum into my skin, and for a moment thought about leaving it just hanging in my dark bush. I planned a grocery trip a little later, and sometimes I'll tease the 'bag boys' who assist customers taking their purchase out to their cars, even letting a lucky one have a go with me if it looks like I can get away with it. I'll wear a short dress, and often the college age kid at the checkout can see my pussy when I bend to get items deep in my cart as it rides up. Going around with your cum in my pubic hair really gets me started too(doesn't take much to get me going!!), and I knew I'd be primed later. I decided, as much as I liked the idea of your cum on me, I needed to freshen up, so after our daybreaker, and breakfast, it was into the shower.

I came out later, refreshed, and ready to get on with the day. I put on a knit jersey dress, the kind made of T shirt material, and a pair of wedges. The top of the dress is not especially low cut, but enough that if I lean forward, someone looking at me can see most of my tits, even my nipples(I rarely wear a bra) if I lean over far enough. What gets attention from the guys, though, is the length. It's short, coming a little below mid thigh. If I put something in the bottom of the cart-or take it out at the checkout-anyone behind me is going to get a good look at my furry, and probably spreading, muff. This never fails to get the attention of the bag boys, and the ones who have seen me in the store before will jockey to get to the checkout I'm on, so they can get a peek at my MILF charms. All of them are hoping to get to be the guy who takes me out to the car, and I often can see their bulging erections in their khaki pants as I put my groceries on the belt.

I have several of these dresses, and today I put on the gray one, letting it fall over my braless tits, and getting a good hang on the bottom, so it will flow as I walk. I kiss you as I head out the door. You smile, give me a squeeze, and tell me to have a good time, and not to tease the help too much. As always, you tell me to let you know how the trip went, and to tell you all about it when I get home. Sometimes I don't even wait that long, and I'll send you a shot of my used pussy if I have an encounter with one of the bag boys. You always meet me in the driveway when I do that, and it's led to another of our outdoor encounters as you fuck me from behind as I lean over the trunk of the car, you plowing me deep, then blowing the second load in a half hour up in me, as your cum, mixed with a 20 year old college kid's, runs down my legs.

I turned 60 this year, and it amazes me how, at my age, I still get the attention I do from much younger guys. Granted, I look a lot younger than my 60 years; the work outs are paying off, and I still weigh close to what I did in my 30's. I also have not gone gray, except for a few stray strands here and there. You tell my they just make me sexier, but I think you just want to get into my panties!! The college kids at the store are funny. I am well aware, at that age, guys are always horny, but while I'm not surprised at the attention I get, it is still a constant source of wonder that I can hold the attention of so many guys that young. You tell me it's because I have that "girl next door" appeal, and also give off the vibe of a MILF housewife with a hot fire under her mom jeans and flannel shirt-or a short knit dress. Judging by the way these kids spar over who's going to carry out my groceries, you might be on to something.

My grocery trip is typical, and I find I have a nice looking college boy, about 20, like most of them, waiting at the register to assist me in loading the bags in my cart, then take them to my car. As always, I gave him a good look at my dark haired pussy as I was unloading my cart, alternating with a look down my scoop neck dress when I unloaded items from the other end of the cart. He was showing his appreciation, a nice looking bulge in the front of his khakis as he bagged my purchase. I usually park along the side of the store, since if I get frisky, that side of the building is less busy, and offers more opportunities for mischief.

I get done at the register and pay for the groceries, and we-my helper, Keith, and me-head around the side of the store to the car. We both load the bags into the trunk, and I give him a good look at my swaying, braless tits as we load. I have a couple cases of water, which I want in the back seat. He stows the first one all the way across from the driver's side to the passenger side, then the second on top of it. I lean in to adjust them so they're neatly stacked, and turn back to Keith, who is about to head back into the store. I picture him working the rest of the afternoon with a nice hard on, aching to get some relief for it after being mercilessly flashed by a dark haired MILF in a short dress with nothing under it.

I can't send this poor kid back to work like this, now, can I?? He's standing in front of me, getting ready to wheel the cart back to the store, when I take his hand and pull him to me, placing his hand on my left tit. I lean up and kiss him. He backs off at first, breaking the kiss. We both look around. There's nobody obvious in sight.

"Come on," I say to him. "You've been so helpful. Let me give you a good tip, unzipping his khakis as I lean in for another kiss. I reach into his pants, fishing a nice size cock out of his boxers, stroking the already hard member to a stiffness he never imagined. I pull away from the kiss, and sit on the edge of the back seat. Keith is speechless as I get face to face, as it were, with his now throbbing cockhead. I take it in my mouth, giving the head a good swirl with my tongue, making Keith sigh. I can already taste the precum leaking from the tip. Two minutes of good tongue, and sucking about half his length into my mouth, and I can feel the cum rising, the flow getting stronger as he gets closer to climax.

I pull his cock out of my mouth and lean back into the back of my car, my dress riding up to reveal my now aroused pussy. I can feel the fresh air on my open labia. I pull Keith in, and he follows, now over me, his cock bobbing in front of him through his open zipper. I undo the clip at the top of his fly, and push his pants down to about mid thigh. I smile at him.

"Put it in me. Don't stop til you cum." He mounts me, and immediately begins thrusting wildly. He was pretty primed from the whole scene of being teased, then the quick cock sucking, and I knew he would not last long. Still, I didn't want him to go off too fast, and slowed him down a bit, getting him so he was still pounding me steadily, but at a more measured pace. This allowed me to feel the fullness of his thick, young cock inside me, spreading me, poking at my womb. I can feel his cock swelling as he nears his own orgasm. The thought of a strange, young cock spewing inside me is pushing me toward climax as well, and I wrap my legs around my young stud, pulling him to me.

"Ma'am?? Ma'am??" he says, tentatively.

"Lorrie. I think at this point you should know who you're fucking," I tell him, smiling. He looks a little shocked at my description, as most of them do in this situation.

"Lorrie," he whispers. "I'm gonna cum."

"I know," I said. I've had this conversation with a lot of these kids. "Just let it fly," I tell him, still smiling at his now contorting face. I can feel him trying to pull out. I wrap my thighs tighter around him.