Ode to a Hot Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to get you pregnant," he says, sweetly.

I kiss him. "Don't you worry about it. There's not even a remote chance. I'm a lot older than you think." I smile up at him again. "Just let me feel that sweet young cock of yours flooding my womb with your hot," I kiss him, "white," I kiss him, "cum."

He's beyond the point of no return now, and I feel his cock swell and pulse, his balls pulling tight to my ass as his cum rises, about to blast into my welcoming cunt. Immediately I feel the heat of ten long streaks of semen shooting into me, Keith collapsing on me as he finishes inside me, triggering my own orgasm, and I soak his cock, balls, and crotch with my womanly juices, mixing with his cum, as my pussy floods around him.

We kiss softly for a few moments, enjoying the glow before he has to put himself back together and get back to work before they miss him. He pulled out of me, still half hard, and stood up. Immediately, a big slurp of cum dropped from my pussy onto the seat, making me giggle. He stood up, his cock hanging out in front of him. I slid forward, sitting up on the edge of the seat, taking his still seeping dick in my mouth, licking the last of his cum from the head, cleaning him so he can pack that magic wand back in his boxers. While I'm sucking him and cradling his now relaxed, big, hanging balls, I can feel him firm up a little. I love young guys-they recover so quickly. Except that I've already had him for longer than he should be away from the store, I'd try to get him up again for a quick blow job. Instead, I got him good and cleaned up, gently tucking him away. He looked down, watching his cum drip from my pussy onto the car's door frame.

"Wow!! I did that??" His surprise was so sweet, as if he was really caught off guard by the amount of cum he'd shot into me.

I stood and kissed him. "Yes, baby. That and a lot more. I'll be feeling this for a couple of days." He looked perplexed, but proud at the same time. "It's a good thing. Sixty year old grandmas don't get this often."

"You're SIXTY??" he said, an astonished look coming over his face.

I smiled. "Yes, baby. Turned 60 in March. And still horny."

Keith was doing some figuring. "You're...three times my age!!"

"Yup. That I am."

"And still so hot." He looked at me in wonder. "All the guys here want to bone you."

I laughed. "I hope so. Maybe one of them will get lucky. Worked out pretty good for you." I didn't tell him I'd already had maybe twenty of his co-workers over the past several years. I kissed him. "And don't you forget that 60 can be hot." We looked at each other a moment. "You probably should get back into the store before they miss you."

"Yeah, I better," said Keith, looking around. Fortunately, nobody to tell on him. I squeezed his hands, and he took the cart, rounded up a few more, and went back.

When I got home, you were ready for me, coming out to the driveway as I started to pull grocery bags from the trunk. I could feel the cool air on a long streak of Keith's cum that was rolling down my right thigh. You came up behind me, and I felt your growing cock pushing against my ass. I giggled, reaching around to unzip you, pulling your stiffening erection out. You wasted no time, plunging it into my cum soaked cunt, getting your fill of sloppy seconds from my freshly fucked pussy.

When we first got together, and you told me of your secret sloppy seconds fantasy, I wasn't sure how that would play out in reality, but true to your word, it's been much more of a turn on than I think either of us knew. Once your stiff dick was in my sloppy cunt, you lasted all of about two minutes before adding your nut to my young lover's load from not 30 minutes earlier, making an even bigger mess of me than I was a little while ago.

As you pull away, a big slog of cum drips to the driveway. I take a moment to lick you clean, tasting the two guys who just came in me, and my own juices. It's a turn on, and I rub myself as I lick your cock, quickly bringing myself to a nice cum. You help me bring the groceries in, and we get them put away. You won't let me clean up just yet, and I'm dripping cum the whole time we're working. My bush and thighs are soaked from several of my orgasms and a lot of semen, which you only find a big turn on-and in truth, I do too. I love the feeling of having a lot of cum all over and inside me. I'm sure if you were a bit younger, you'd be after me for another round very soon; as it is, I'm amazed at how you can ball me twice a day as often as you do. Pretty good for a guy who's almost 60.

We get our goods put away, and I drop onto the sofa, my legs open, and my dress riding up. I didn't think of what I was showing you when I sat-I just wanted to get off my feet. What you saw immediately was my hairy twat, all tangled and matted, cum still seeping from between my slightly parted labia. That was like an invitation to you, and within a minute, you were kneeling between my legs, licking my flooded pussy, getting a good lick around, then moving up to kiss me, letting me taste the salty stew that was mixed up inside me. This never fails to get me going, and within ten minutes-you were pacing yourself to give me a good build up; I love how you tease me-I reached a crashing cum, much more intense than what I gave myself in the driveway. That exhausted me, and I was soon dozing off in the afterglow. You were sweet; you put a light blanket over me, and I had a nice nap to recover the energy released during our quick sexual encounter.

I mentioned how I love being cum soaked. Every once in a while, I get really filled, often from a random hook up. One of our favorite things to do is go to one of the bars in a nearby town, and see how I do getting picked up. It never fails that I get hit on by at least a couple of guys. I don't always take up with one; I have to have a good feeling about him before I'll let him take me out to his car, or to our van, for a round of car sex. Maybe it's the thrill of the chase, or the idea of hot sex in the back of a car, or that the guy who picked me up is living out the fantasy of hooking up a married woman, but more often than not, these back seat sessions leave me flooded.

Such was the case last night. We went to one of the clubs as we sometimes do. I was not dressed especially slutty, a nice sundress and sandals. It was the kind of dress I can't wear a bra with-not that I do most of the time anyway-but not all that revealing. Still, it's obvious my boobs are unbound. Guys never miss that!! The dress hangs a little lower than mid thigh. I still have the legs to pull it off, and I never lack for attention.

The game we play is, we come into the bar together, get a drink, and then you sit a few seats away from me, and let the games begin. It doesn't take long before some guy comes up and offers me a drink. I'll accept or decline, depending on the vibe I get from the guy. Some are downright creepy, some are just not that attractive, but some are really cute. I'll let one of the cute ones buy me a drink, and we'll usually wind up dancing. If a guy gets too handsy right away, I'll beg off any further action. I always leave my wedding set on. It's amazing how some guys think because I'm married and in a bar, I must be a total slut, and they can behave badly. If he's more of a gentleman, not too forward, and responds to my signals leading him, it's a good bet we'll wind up in a back seat in short order, especially if I feel a nice bulge in his jeans. You, meanwhile are watching all this activity, enjoying the show as I seduce my quarry.

Once I decide my guy is worth a ride, I'll go with him out to either his car, or our van-a lot depends on what kind of car he has; I've made love in a Subaru, not to mention in a Corolla or a Camaro, too many times, and it's a lot more comfortable in the van!! I'll give you a sign when I'm going out, letting you know if it's his place or mine. After a few minutes, you'll follow out to the parking lot. Sometimes you can see me, sometimes not. But it's always a turn on to know you're watching me get laid.

So last night, this blond guy with a surfer tan asked to buy me a drink. He had a nice smile, and a fun attitude. He was sweet, when he saw my wedding rings, he asked if he should be buying a married woman a drink in a bar. I laughed and told him I was just out for a little fun, and not to worry. It's just a drink, and maybe a dance. He was really cool about it, just going with the flow, and fine with letting things work out however they would play out. I found his laid back approach really appealing, and we were soon on the dance floor. When a slow dance came on, I pulled in close to him, and we were soon making out. He was a good kisser, always

a good sign. I could feel his growing cock pushing into me as we danced, and I knew I'd soon be feeling it plowing me deep. I looked over to you, letting you know we'd soon be heading out to the van.

After the slow dance, I took his hand, telling him to come on, follow me outside. Once outside, I pulled him to the van, leading him by the hand. He was a little taken aback by my forward approach, but took my lead eagerly. We got to the van, and I opened it up, telling him to get in the back. He did, and I followed. Once inside, I kissed him hard, a kiss he returned enthusiastically. He was wearing a button down shirt, and I started working on it as soon as we began kissing. His chest was covered in a nice coat of hair, something I love on a man. At the same time, he was reaching into my dress, giving my tits a good feel, and sliding the straps off my shoulders. I got his shirt undone and pushed it off him, going face down into his chest, telling him how I loved a hairy man. He held me to his chest, kissing the top of my head.

He released his hold on me, sitting me up, and pulling my dress over my head, leaving me now in only panties. I kicked my sandals off, and kissed him. I unbuttoned the top of his jeans, and pulled the zipper down. He was not wearing anything under them, and I marveled at how the hair on his body thickened as I got closer to his growing cock. I pushed his jeans down and off, stroking him once I had them down on the floor, kissing him as I played with his nicely sized erection, loving the way it stiffened in my hand.

While I was stroking him, he lifted my ass up off the seat, pulling my panties down. I leaned forward, letting him get them over my ass, and took his cock in my mouth, going up and down on it to bring him to full hardness, not that he needed any help. As I lifted up, he slid my panties down my legs, and I kicked them off. I continued my oral ministrations while he leaned back in the seat. I went down on him til I felt him stiffen and a nice gob of precum leak from the head of his dick. I pulled away and kissed him.

He eased me down, and knelt in front of me, licking his lips. He didn't waste any time, going right for my open inner labia. My pussy gets really open when I'm really primed, and I was ready. He kissed my lips, licking gently up and down, teasing my clit. He stayed on it, and I knew I would soon be flooding his face with sweet woman cum. I cum like a waterfall, and have often surprised a guy when my orgasm hits. Most cough and sputter when I cum hard; I've even had a few who were put off by it. You were one of the few who enjoyed getting doused by my pussy when I came, lapping at me hard from below me, even as my juice flowed over your cheeks. And you came back for more!! Just another reason I will never leave you. But Ben-my hook up's name was Ben-seemed eager, and I was soon cumming hard on his face. He managed pretty well, despite initially being unprepared for the cascade of pussy that spilled out of me.

Once he got me off, he moved up over me, kissing me, letting me taste my own pussy. I felt the head of his cock dragging through my pubes. I took the shaft in my hand, playing the head over my clit.

Ben was eager to get inside me, but I wanted to savor the moment. "Take it easy, hun." I kissed him. "We have plenty of time. I want to feel that beautiful cock head slowly spreading my lips as it goes in. One of the things I love is the feel of a fat cock opening me up as it pushes into me." Ben relaxed, and I guided him in, letting his head spread my pussy exquisitely, opening me up, and slowly sliding up my pussy til I felt his hairy balls on my ass, and the head of his dick resting on my womb.

Ben liked the feeling as well. I could tell by the way his dick swelled inside me. He was maybe 30, and I thought he'd be able to go a while before he came, but as I felt him inside me, I started to wonder if this was going to be over before it started. I wrapped my legs around him, holding him still.

"Relax, Ben. Take your time. I want you to cum, but not right away. I want this to last. You feel so good inside me, and I can feel your cock pulsing. It's so hot."

Ben was so sweet. "I want hold off a bit, but you're so hot. One of my turn ons is making love to an older married woman, and you're hitting on all cylinders. But if you keep your legs around me, I'm going to cum inside you, like crazy." He looked worried. "I don't want you to get pregnant. It might be hard to explain at home."

I kissed him. "Don't you worry about it. It's not as likely now as it was in years past."

Ben looked at me curiously. "How old do you think I am??"

He thought a moment. "I dunno. Late 30's, maybe early 40's at the outside."

I kissed him, long and deep. "You're sweet. I'm 44," I lied. I turned 60 this year. If he thinks I'm in my 40's, I'll take it. "And probably still fertile. I still get periods, so there are a few eggs up there even now. Maybe your hot, potent sperm will find one. I might have one more baby in me yet." I smiled at him, and felt his cock stiffen. "Let it go, Ben. Cum inside me, let me feel your cum filling me, I need it." I kissed him, slowly rocking my hips back and forth, my legs still around him, pulling him to me. I held his ass with my hands, keeping him tight. If he was going to cum quickly, I wanted him to do it deep in me. His cock was swelling, and his balls tightening on my ass. I knew he was about to blast me. Despite his spoken concern about making me pregnant, it was obvious the idea of making a hot, married MILF pregnant was a turn on for him.

I knew he was getting past the point of no return. He let out a groan, and I felt his cock pulse. "Oh, God, Lorraine, I'm cumming, I can't hold it...." his voice trailed off as he let out another guttural moan, his cock twitching, his balls now scrunched against my ass, his cum blasting me deep in long, hard spurts that splashed into my womb.

"Yeah, Ben, give it to me. I love how your cum feels shooting in me. Yeah, sweetie, put a baby up in this old pussy. Fill me up, hun...." The heat of his cum hitting me deep sent me over the top, and I came again, flooding over his cock, making a colossal, sexy mess as our juices mixed and overflowed. I love getting a guy so hyped it sends him into a sexual frenzy. The magic worked on Ben, being with a hot MILF, me begging him to cum in me, begging him to make me pregnant combined with the ardor of youth, sent his arousal way over the top, and he kept cumming and cumming, filling me like I've rarely been filled. As his orgasm trailed off, he leaned down to kiss me, a kiss I met enthusiastically. We lay together for a good five minutes, his cock still hard inside me, the remains of his sperm slowly seeping from the head.

Finally he pulled out, leaving me suddenly empty. He sat up, and watched as I just lay on the seat, my pussy still wide open, now running like a leaky faucet, a river of cum spilling out of me, making a white puddle on the seat beneath me. I tried to push some of it back in, but there was just too much. I giggled at the tickly feel of his cum dripping down my ass. Ben just looked at me in awe.

"You're amazingly beautiful," he said, still taking in the sight of me lying on the seat in the afterglow of good sex. I just smiled. I knew you'd be getting a good, sloppy seconds experience a little later on. I looked up at Ben, his cock still half hard, bobbing in front of him.

"Let me take care of that," I said, moving forward to take his slowly deflating cock in my mouth. It tasted of pussy and semen, some of which was still oozing from the head. "Mmmm, I like that, you're STILL cumming," I laughed as a glob of cum flowed into my mouth. I wondered if I could make him hard again. Young guys recover pretty quickly. Despite the fact that Ben had cum a bit sooner than we both wanted, he seemed to be firming up in my mouth as I sucked on him, ostensibly to clean him up-and enjoy the taste of our sex-but hopefully to get him up for another round. I sucked his cock for a good ten minutes, and he started to come around. I could feel the head swelling as he stiffened. I knew if I pushed the right buttons, I could get another load out of him.

"Mmmm....you taste so good. I love sucking a guy clean after he's cum in me. The taste of both of our cums is just...intoxicating." I looked up at him. He was smiling as I licked his shaft, then took the head in my mouth. I felt it swell, and knew Ben was coming back to life. "It makes me want more, to feel your cock inside me again. I bet you have another good load for me in those big, hairy, hanging balls." I cradled his nuts, making his cock pulse as I sucked on it. He let out a soft moan from the feeling of a hot married MILF getting him ready for another go at her possibly fertile womb.

I released his cock, and rose to sit on his lap. He kissed me, and played with my tits, which always gets me started. "I want you inside me again," I said through our kiss. "I want to feel your stiff cock plunging deep into me." His dick was resting on my belly, standing up tall in anticipation of another visit to my now well soaked cunt. I rose up over him, and took his cock in my hand, giving it a slow stroke as I positioned it to allow me to slide down on it, taking it deep in me. Ben gasped as he felt the head pass through my tangled wet bush, then part my labia, still dripping with his first load. A moment later, the head was poking at the entrance to my womb, and I was rocking on him gently.

Ben responded as I hoped, kissing me lustily as I worked his renewed erection slowly back and forth, encouraging him to cum inside me again, and fill me with his hot, baby making sperm. Despite having cum in me just a half hour before, I could feel Ben's cock swelling in my pussy, getting ready to blast another big load into me. I intensified my kiss, at the same time, feeling his chest, getting a good fix of his wonderfully hairy body.

"Come on, baby. Let me have the big load of cum you have in those heavy balls." I kissed him hard again. "Fill me with your hot, sperm loaded cum. Maybe you can make another baby in me before I get too old. My husband doesn't want to have any more kids, but I want one more." I kissed him again as I rode.

I picked up my pace, and he met me thrust for thrust from under me. I could feel his cock swelling, getting ready to fill me again. I taunted him. "Fill me with your seed. Soak my womb, flood me with your cum." I kissed him hard again. I felt his hands on my tits, and his cock thrust deep. I rose up and fed my tits to him, getting my left nipple into his mouth. He sucked on me eagerly, making me cum from the feeling of his lips on me. His cock seemed to be getting even bigger inside me. "Oh, yeah, hun, get in there good and deep." I felt his hand on my ass, pulling me to him. He let out a groan, and I felt his cock pulse and twitch inside me.

"Oh, yeah, baby. Shoot your hot seed deep into my womb." The heat of his new cum inside me set me off, and I started to orgasm around him. "Mmmm....oh yeah," I said in a whimper. "Fill me good. Make me a mommy again." I swear that made him cum even more, I felt his dick shooting a heavy blast of cum in me.