Ode to a Hot Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His orgasm trailed off, and we kissed gently for a few moments as the remaining cum seeped into my overheated pussy. "That was so hot," I said softly. "And you came so hard!! I didn't expect it after you came in me so much the first time.

"That's because you're so hot," said Ben, kissing me. "And the idea of getting you pregnant is such an incredible turn on. I wish I could do this every night."

"You'd be a daddy in no time." I kissed him. "But my husband isn't about to give me up, and I still kind of like him, so I'll stay where I am for now." I kissed him again. "But this was fun, and, you never know, you might just have given me that last baby I wanted." I kissed him again, a long deep kiss that left him with no question as to how I felt about our encounter. He dressed and I bid Ben a fond farewell, then curled up in the back of the van.

"Will I see you again??" he asked, ever hopeful. I don't blame him. He just got seriously laid by a hot MILF who was begging for his cum to knock her up.

"You never know. I come here occasionally. Maybe we'll meet again." I moved him along, and once he was back in the club, I texted you. You showed up less than five minutes later to find your wife leaning back against the side of our van, naked, pussy spread open, her hookup's cum spilling out of her furry snatch. You were naked and hard in seconds.

You didn't waste any time, mounting me immediately. I felt, and heard, your cock slurp into my soaked pussy, making us both giggle at the sound. Once inside me, though, you were all business, pounding away at my sloppy cunt, telling me how it was such a turn on that I was so full of my young lover's voluminous load, and how you were going to flood me even more.

"Maybe you'll make me a mommy again," I said, echoing my comment to my recent lover.

"Ha ha," You said, "Is that what you told him?? No wonder he came so much. It was probably a huge turn on for him to think he was knocking up a hot, older, married woman."

I kissed you. You're so perceptive about these things. "You figure that out pretty quick," I teased.

"It doesn't take much. There's something about making someone else's wife pregnant that stokes a lot of guys. Probably some primal urge to propagate the species, or some such." I laughed. You can be so academic at times.

You had enough discussion by now, and were going at me hard, Ben's cum slurping inside me as you drove on to your own massive cum, taking less than three minutes to unload your balls into my overflowing cunt. You always cum quickly after I've been with someone, and I love it!!

We dressed after I cleaned up your cum slick cock, and I put my panties back on, quickly soaking them as three loads of semen kept spilling from me. You offered to clean me up, but I wanted to enjoy the feeling of being so full of so much cum, and turned you down, with a promise of fulfilling your request at another time-because I do love when you go down on me when I'm full of cum, it always sends me into orbit.

Once we got ourselves together, it was off to Waffle House for a late snack, and then home. We curled up together, too tired to do anything else but drift away in each other's arms. I awoke before you, and thought I'd surprise you by making breakfast...and you surprised me by poking your growing dick into my ass as I worked in the kitchen. Last night was just one time in a long list of sexual escapades, together, and sometimes with others. You mentioned the time we shopped for the love seat now in our living room. That was a fun time, and it's a nice reminder to look at that piece of furniture, and think of the day we picked it out. Making love on it in the showroom was only the beginning. It's seen a good number of our couplings since then!!

I love that after all this time together, the magic has not faded, and we are still as much of a turn on to each other as the day we met. I love the adventurousness we share, both in and out of bed, and just about anywhere. Ours is an unconventional relationship, but I would not change a thing. I love you, honey!!