Odette: Path A

Story Info
Choose your own adventure path A.
17.9k words
4.79
16.9k
14
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Randi, then back at Ollie. I didn't want to mess with this right now. I wanted to try and have a night of fun without having him intrude.

"Let's go," I said to Randi quietly, then turned and started to her house. She caught up and we both ignored Ollie yelling at me.

In under two hours, the other girls had all shown up and we were all laughing and joking. Randi introduced me to three truths and a lie, and we had fun playing that, especially when the girls began saying outrageous things that they swore were truths. Randi insisted on makeovers and trying on dresses, but relented when she had no clothes that came close to fitting me.

Around ten we were laughing and loud and boisterous and she brought out a bottle of vodka from the freezer. I was nervous, I had never drank before, but I wanted to try it at least once. After three shots, I was feeling bulletproof.

"We are going for a walk because it's fucking hot in here!" Randi yelled, staggering to her feet.

There were cheers and we all got up, following her to the door.

"What about the mountain people?" Katie asked worriedly.

"I have been here over a year now and I have never once seen these supposed people. I think you were all fucking with me," Randi said confidently. "I am sure of it. Just local urban legend. Come on! Let's walk up to the Casey's and get junkfood!" she said, swinging her purse over her shoulder.

We all laughed and broke into song, then she pulled a bottle of water from her purse and passed it around. I took a sip, then spit it out. It wasn't 'just' water. "What is this?" I asked.

"Nothing that will hurt you!" Randi said, tipping the bottle back up to my lips. "Try it, it will make you feel awesome! And you will be totally chill." She tipped it up and I had swallowed two gulps before I pushed it back. It tasted terrible.

"What is it?" I asked again, immediately feeling dizzy and my vision swimming. "Did you just give me drugs?"

"You say that like you have never... holy shit Det, have you never tried anything? No drugs? Had you even drank before tonight?"

"Noooo." The word sounded strange to my ears, drawn out and slow. Their laughter as I frowned was slow too.

I blinked, there were too many of them.

I focused on the extra people, standing behind my friends on the road. Were they real? Men. Where had they come from? There were no cars, just the woods on the side of the road that led up the mountain.

"What?" I started to ask as the men moved towards us.

I heard screaming, but it sounded distorted to my ears. I looked up at the man in front of me and he stared down at me. "You need that poison out of you," he said, then grabbed my face and shoved two fingers down my throat.

I went to my knees and vomited, throwing up painfully as a fist had a tight hold on my hair.

"Ugh. Randi, I don't like this stuff! I don't feel good. I want to go home! You shouldn't have... ugh. Not without asking or telling me... Randi?"

"Quiet down girl. You get it all out?"

"What? Who?" I tried to turn and look up, but my world spun and I vomited again. I pressed my face to the rough pavement, wishing I were dead.

The first thing I became aware of was voices. Male voices, echoing oddly. The second was sobbing. I was spinning again, being put down on a hard surface.

I tried to lay down, but hands held me up. "Can you stand, girl?" a male voice asked.

"I don't want to," I whispered. I felt horrible.

"Come on. Stand up. Right here with the others. You, girl, the tall one. Get her clothes off of her."

"Please let us go!" Randi wailed.

I forced my eyes open as someone tried to pull my hoodie off. The room was still wavering, but I was trying to get my bearings.

Who the hell were these men and why were my friends all crying? And who was undressing me? It was Katie who had my hoodie in her hands, her cheeks tear stained in the firelight.

We were in a cave, I realized as I blinked around at everyone. Haley stood up with my yoga pants. They were all completely naked and I looked down. I was as well. I struggled to cover myself.

"I get first pick," a man said confidently and I turned to look at the men blocking the cave entrance. There were seven of them and the one who had spoken and stepped forward was tall and dressed all in black.

"Fuck if you do," a short man in a kilt said, pushing up to the front. "This was my call and I get my choice."

"You don't lead us, Hass," the taller man hissed.

"I don't give a fuck, Bayn, I get first pick. It was me who decided, me who saw them and brought you all in, I get the one I carried."

"Bullshit," another of them said. He looked like the short one in the face, but he was taller.

All of the men had long hair except the short one. His hair was shoulder length and tied back off of his face. He was small, but wiry hard and he looked like he had short man's syndrome, mad at the world.

"You gonna step up for her, Rast?" short man spat. "Or you, Bayn? Will you challenge me for her? Barrett? Any of you? I didn't fucking think so. She's mine."

"Fine. You get her first," the one called Bayn conceded. "I want the tall one first then. The rest of you draw lots and put the others in the stocks to take turns."

There was more screaming and crying as my friends were dragged away. The short man came to stand in front of me and I sort of recognized him. He had forced me to throw up. He was looking me over as if he didn't hear my friends screaming and begging from deeper in the cave.

"Please," I whispered. "Let us go? We weren't bothering anyone!"

His smirk was grim. "Nah. Loud little bitches get what they ask for, don't they? Attention. They asked for this."

"We didn't! We were just trying to have fun."

"You weren't. She gave you too much. The others took more and were fine, but you wouldn't have made it. It was too much."

"Too much? What was it?"

"Poison. You people from below feed your bodies with it."

A shrill scream drew my attention and I looked back. They had Haley and Katie in stocks, bent over and restrained. It was Katie who was screaming as a man drove into her from behind, his pants at his ankles. He was holding her hips and ramming like a jackhammer.

There was a man behind Haley too, but they also had men moving in front of them, ramming their cocks into their mouths. There was a group of men standing and watching, waiting their turns.

I felt sick and dizzy all over again. "No! Please, sir, don't do this!"

"Hush your mouth, girl. You ain't going there, not yet. Keep me happy and you won't. Not for a while. You got a name?"

"Odette. Please, please let them go?"

"Fuck, look at the one with the black hair. She's lovin it. The yellow haired one is coming around. We've seen them all plenty, fuckin boys, suckin cock. Not you. You ain't from here at all. Come on," he pulled me back and passed my friends in the stocks. He was right, Haley was moaning and sucking the man's cock eagerly as the other pumped into her from behind. Katie was panting around the cock fucking her throat, looking like she was trying not to come.

He pulled me further into the cave and we passed Randi and the tall man in black. He was laying back on one arm in a bed, his other hand in her hair as she eagerly sucked his cock, moaning like she was loving it.

It hit me then, in my foggy mind, what was about to happen to me. I jerked back and started fighting, but he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, going back deeper into the cave. He dropped me to a mattress in a dimly lit section. It was where the cave ended, the only way out was the way we had come in. I scooted back, trying to cover myself as he started pulling his clothes off.

I watched him, staring numbly as I tried to clear my head. When he untied and dropped the kilt, I blinked again. His cock wasn't long, it was a short as he was, suiting his size perfectly. What made me stare was the fact that it was as thick as his wrist, curved up sharply, and he wasn't circumcised. Every picture I had ever seen, every porno as well, the man had been circumcised. It was odd to see it, new. He moved closer, stepping onto the mattress and stopped inches in front of me as I stared at the protruding member like it was a snake. He took hold of my hair in one hand and his cock in the other, pressing it to my lips.

I yanked back, horrified. "No!" I yelled as his grip tightened in my hair.

He smirked and rolled a shoulder like a shrug. "Poison has you gone good, doesn't it? Your eyes are black as night. Brain cain't catch up. Come on here and suck my cock all pretty like you below girls do."

"I don't do that! I won't do that!"

"You ain't never? Lay down and turn over then, let me fuck you."

"No!"

He laughed. "Ain't much like your friends, are ya? You'll learn."

His hand shot out suddenly and he backhanded me hard enough to send me to the mattress. I blinked at my hand in front of my face, dazed. The pain seemed to come behind the action, following like it was on a rubber band. It hit me and I whimpered.

I felt him jerking on my legs, rolling me to my stomach and shoving my legs apart. "No?" I asked my hand.

His fingers touched my pussy lips and I yelped, but lay there like a lump. My body didn't seem to know how to respond.

His fingers fumbled at my slit a moment, then he shoved a rough finger into me, dry, and I squealed again, managing to tense up and try to escape the invading finger this time. He landed a hard smack on my ass as his finger poked around inside me, exploring like he was searching for something. I lay there passively, wondering what he was doing.

When his finger curled in a certain spot and a shot of electricity shot through me, making me twitch and gasp, he seemed to feel like he had found what he was looking for. He slid his finger out and rolled me to my side, shoving my leg up to my chest and hooking his arm under my knee to keep it there.

"Yain't been fucked either, have ya?" he asked, his face in mine.

"No?" I asked, feeling like I was dropping into a hole and falling away.

"You can scream if ya want," he offered, then pressed his thick cock against my slit.

I whimpered as he tried to push in. He pulled back and spit on me and I shuddered in revulsion. He rubbed the head of his cock in the spit, then tried to shove into me again. He gained entrance and I screamed as he rammed into me. The pain was sudden and sharp, immediate.

"Yeah, that's it girl. Scream for me."

He shoved in again and again as I struggled, holding me down. The pain eased and I collapsed, sobbing, then sucked in a breath as what he had done became clear. He had angled me so that his sharply curved cock hit that place inside of me that had sent a jolt of pleasure through me.

"No?" I asked again, wanting that feeling to go away. "No!" I said more clearly. "Please?"

He laughed as he grunted, thrusting harder. "You like that, don't you girl? Now you're getting nice and slick for me. You want me to fill that nice little pussy with something hot, don't you? Scream for me some more, girl."

All I could do was cry brokenly and lay there as my body tried to betray me. The fog was thick between my brain and what was happening to me, but the feeling of pleasure was there, intruding.

I opened my eyes to pitch blackness and screams of pleasure echoing from what seemed like far away. I jerked and my stomach heaved. A hand caught me around the waist and half threw me off the bed before I vomited.

A light flared to life, fire, making me shield my eyes as the short man lit a candle. I only vaguely remembered him and what had happened. Though my body was sore enough in places to give me a sharp reminder.

"Your friends are gettin it good, aren't they?" he asked with a smirk. "You done with all that? Theys water in that bucket over there, get your mouth cleaned out then throw that water on that, rinse it down to that hole there."

I stayed on my knees, staring at the floor and swaying.

"You surely cain't handle that poison, can you?" he asked, getting the water himself. He helped me take a drink and I realized when he tipped the ladle up that I was thirsty. I drank all of it and then a second one as well. "Not too much girl, you'll sick it all up again. Go on'n lay down then," he demanded, tossing the rest of the water on the mess, washing it away.

He sat down next to me on the bed, looking me over. "Odette. That some kinda off name?"

"Off?"

"Far off, like way off. Cross the o'shun."

"No? It's french, but I'm not french, my mom just liked the name," I answered, feeling numb, my body aching. What do I call you?"

"Hass. Hasslin Olc."

"Are you the leader of this... gang?"

"I aint no leader, not of this clan or another. Bayn is high amongst us, but he don't lead our clan. You'll be seein' our clan soon enough, once we are done havin' our fun with ya's. Your friends and you ain't much alike. You don't fit in with them much."

"Are you hurting them?"

He laughed. That one's screamin' cause she's likin' it. Again. Rast'll get bored with her quick. He don't much like the whorish ones. He wants the ones he can break. You ready for another go, girl?"

"What?"

"Ready for me to fuck you again? Fill that pretty little pussy up again? Come here girl," he rumbled, pulling me against him as he climbed onto the mattress.

"No! Please, don't!" I begged, trying to pull away, trying to find something to grab and use as a weapon.

"Fuck, girl. You was a lot less twisty earlier. I like this better, keep squirmin'. Fight too hard and I'll put you in them stocks, let the boys at you," he said angrily as I swung at him and he caught my wrist.

I went still in terror.

"S'what I thought. We made them, seen them in one'a them books y'all are always leavin' around. Seen a good use for them right off. You girls from below either love'm or they break you. I think they'd break you, specially if Rast got his hands on you. Come on up here and suck on my cock for me. I like it when you below girls do that."

"I won't do that," I said, shaking my head and curling up to hide my head. This couldn't be real! It was a bad trip. Randi had given me drugs. I don't know what kind, but this was all just part of what she gave me. It wasn't real. I just needed to sleep it off.

He bit my shoulder, making me squeal and jerk in shock. It hadn't hurt, it had just scared me. He did it again, higher up on my neck, biting gently. "I'ma fill that pussy full 'fore we leave here, girl," he rumbled, his lips pressed to my ear.

He pushed me flat on my belly and kicked my legs apart. I was tense, but I was too afraid to stop him. I didn't want the stocks! Or for him to hit me again.

He slid his hands down between my legs and shoved a finger into me, shoving in and out several times. I gritted my teeth and balled my hands into fists as tears welled up. "C'mon girl, get slick for me," he commanded.

I let out a sob of despair.

He smacked my bottom lightly. "I ain't hurtin ya girl, but I can. None of that fit throwin' or I will give ya to the stocks, I hate that shit. Come on, get yourself slick for me."

"I don't like that!" I said, shaking. "That won't work. It just hurts!"

He pushed off of me and shoved me over to my stomach. "Show me."

"W-what?!?"

"Show me," he demanded, grabbing my hand and putting it down between my legs, then watching carefully.

I squeezed my eyes shut and gritted my teeth again, trying to stop more tears. With a shaking hand, I touched my nub with my fingertips and rolled slightly. "H-here...but... please. I..."

He pushed my hand back and inspected me up close, poking and prodding, rolling his thumb over my clit and watching my face curiously. There was no malice, he was trying to see what affected me and what didn't. He slid his fingers through my slit and grinned, pleased with himself. "There you go girl, all nice and slick for me now, ain't you? You want me to fill this pussy up now, girl?"

"No!" I hiccoughed miserably.

He laughed as he rolled me to my stomach again and shoved my legs apart before pulling me up to my hands and knees. "I like it this way, girl. You best remember that when you go offering me this pussy. You think you won't, but you will. Ten minutes in Rast's hands will have you beggin' to offer me this pussy again. One night in the stocks'll have you crawling on your hands and knees to suck my cock. You behave now and don't make me have to give you over. Say it girl. Say this pussy is mine till I don't want it no more."

"It's yours," I sobbed brokenly, hiding my face in my arm.

He slammed into me, making me cry out in pain, then took my hips and began ramming as hard as he could. He let go of one hip and grabbed a fistfull of my hair, yanking my head back, forcing another scream as I tried to stifle it by clenching my teeth.

"Come on girl!" he said, ramming hard. "Get loud for me!"

I grabbed at his fist in my hair, trying to loosen his hold, but all I could do was hold onto his wrist with both hands as he pulled me higher. He leaned in and bit down on my shoulder again, harder this time and I screamed. He pulled me hard against him, letting go of my hair and grabbing my breast painfully as he held me against him.

"You like that girl?" he asked huskily, shoving his hips upwards.

I did like it. The angle made me gasp and my eyes sprang open in shock. I struggled for something to hold on to, and settled one hand on his wrist, the other I reached back and took a handful of his hair.

"That's it girl," he encouraged. "Right there? Yeah girl, you like that. Show me how much you like it."

I was hardly listening to his words, I was only aware that he was speaking, really. Pleasure was riding through me, every thrust pushing it higher and higher, getting me closer and closer.

"Say it girl, say what you want," he whispered, his mouth on my jaw. He sounded strained. He was close.

The thought tipped me and I came with a cry of ecstasy as my body locked up. He growled as my pussy clamped down on his cock and he rode me down to the bed as my body went rigid. I bucked and twitched under him as my pussy squeezed him and he came seconds later, his cock exploding inside of me. My scream rose in pitch as he shot into me, filling me.

I collapsed first and he grunted a final time, throbbing inside of me before collapsing on top of me.

"Girl," he whispered, yanking my head back by my hair. He bit my jaw lightly. He forced my head to turn to his and pressed his head to mine, looking at me from an inch away. I felt uncomfortable and stressed as he stared at me so intensely.

He let me go and stood up suddenly, blowing out the candle. He threw himself down on the mattress and laid his head on my back like I was a pillow. All I could do was lay there and let the tears fall down my face as he cupped my ass and slept.

An hour later I was finally starting to drift when a noise scraped nearby. I felt a hand close around my mouth and take hold of my arm, lifting me up. Hass was up and the hands released me a split second later. I heard a thump and a grunt. A match was lit and the candle and I saw Bayn push up off the cave wall across the room as Hass turned from the candle.

"It's my turn with her," Bayn said angrily, wiping blood off of his mouth.

"I'm not done with her, you don't get her until I release her," Hass growled. "Touch her again before I give her to you and I will break your neck!"

Bayn glowered, his eyes falling to me. He looked me over, then looked back to Hass. "I will taste her before we leave."

"The girl is mine, if you want her, challenge me," Hasslin said, stepping up to the much taller man.

Bayn grimaced and turned and left. I stared at Hasslin, wide eyed. That large guy was backing down for Hasslin? Who was maybe 5'6"? I didn't understand it.