Odette: Path A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He backhanded me again, the same cheek and I felt it split open, blood seeping down to my ear. My head spun.

"Don't," he slurred, bending down and biting my breast again until I screamed. He bit me several times all over my breasts, drawing more screams, then began biting along my ribs. I was sobbing hysterically, begging him to stop, but I don't think he even heard me. I was too terrified to try and get away from him, he might kill me if I did given the state he was in.

He shoved my legs wide and bit one of my pussy lips. I screamed and jerked, but he didn't bite nearly as hard as he had been. He bit and nibbled all over my pussy lips until my body reacted and I was getting wet. When he closed his teeth over my clit, I tensed up, ready for more pain. Instead he closed his lips over it and sucked it up, making me gasp and twitch.

He shoved two fingers into my pussy, his motions clumsy, but it didn't matter. It still felt amazing. I buried my fingers in his hair as he sucked and licked my clit and fucked me with his fingers. I came quickly after the way he had worked me up, my legs locking around his head and my fists gripping his hair as I bucked against his face. As soon as my body stopped and I let out a shuddering whimper, he pushed up and yanked me to sit up. He laid on his back and pulled me on top of him, yanking my legs to straddle him.

"Ride me girl, all slick like you are," he purred, his hands on my hips. He was hard as a rock, which surprised me. I had heard most men couldn't get hard if they were that drunk. Still, I did not hesitate as I raised up and took him into me, my body still wanting more. I rode him, my hands on his. I was slow at first, relishing the feeling of his cock hitting that spot inside of me as my clit bounced off of him. I was drawing it out, building myself up, but he wasn't having it. "Faster, girl," he panted, his hands gripping my hips tightly.

He was close, so I let myself go. I rode him with complete abandon, letting the bliss wash over me and skyrocket. He jerked my hips down hard and held me tight, then I felt him throb and squirt his hot cum deep inside of me. I let out a wail as it sent me over the edge, my pussy clenching around his cock again and again as I tried to ride it out and not raise off of him completely as my body locked up. He squirted again and again and I squeezed his cock, milking him.

As it eased, I sank down, my body half falling onto his. I was blissed out as I lay there, my legs still straddling him, his cock still inside of me. I laid on his chest and let out a sigh as he dragged a blanket over me. His hands on my waist didn't feel drunk at all as he held me.

I woke to aching hips and a twitching, throbbing cock. He was still inside of me and I was still straddling him. It felt odd to feel him get hard inside of me, growing and making me feel so full. I loved that feeling. I let out a small, purring moan as I turned and kissed his chest. His hands slid down my waist to my hips and back up before rolling, staying inside of me.

"Time is it?" he asked sleepily, pushing his hips into me, my already full pussy feeling him pressing into my wall.

"Time for you to fuck me," I whispered, pulling him with my legs around his waist.

"Mmm, girl. Go on'n talk like that," he rumbled, pulling back and thrusting hard enough to make me gasp.

"Yes, Hass, harder! Faster! Fuck me, please!"

He rammed into me, lifting up enough to pound into me as I cried out in pleasure bordering on pain. I came around him in under two minutes and he shoved into me, growling as I squeezed his cock. I came again less than twenty minutes later and he laughed, a low satisfied sound as he pushed in as hard as he could. I was starting to get close to a third time when he finally rammed into me and held himself there, exploding inside of me with a roar.

"Oh!" I panted, loving the feel of his cock pulsing, forcing my pussy wider with each throbbing shot. I slid my arms around his neck, holding him close against me and trying to catch my breath.

I heard him sigh softly, then bite my jaw before easing out of me and laying down next to me. He turned me and pulled me against him to spoon me. I smiled as I slid my fingers through his, amused that he liked spooning so much.

We woke to more yelling in the morning.

"Hass! Come on! We start now or we'll end up havin' to travel in the night to be on time!"

Hass grumbled, pulling me more tightly against him. "Go on, Dev!" he yelled. "Pack me up food enough for two!"

Dev left and Hass got up. Pulling his clothes on. "We got a long walk on us. Get you somethin' to drink. Plenty."

"Can I have some shoes?" I asked, going to get a drink.

"Ain't no shoes on the mountain."

"Oh. Umm. What if something bites me? A snake or something?"

"Then Bheinn wants you to die. Wear that shirt there too, you..."

Bayn stepped into the tent angrily without announcing himself. "You are bringing the girl?" he demanded.

"Said I was. Go on."

"She ain't bonded and they'll try'n take her! I ain't had my turn with her yet and I intend to make her scream for me."

Hasslin stood, squaring up to the larger man. "You won't. Never. If I have to put you in the ground."

"She ain't bonded, she'll be mine to take," Bayn hissed. "You cain't be with her every minute."

"I can put her in the stocks and leave her for a month, and still, if you laid a finger on her, I'd put you in the ground. You. Will. Not Touch. Her. Ever. I'd give her over for Rast to kill fore I let you taste her. Go on!"

Bayn left, furious.

I looked at Hass worriedly. "Why does he want me so badly?" I asked.

"Ain't you, girl. He just wants what I have, what I don't want him to have. Think's it makes him look weak to not be able to take you from me. You ready then? Let's go."

I started the walk, walking. Like a normal person. After less than an hour, my feet were sore and cut again and Hass hung back and spun me, pulling up my feet like you would a horse to look at the bottom. He made a noise and sighed, then took a knee.

"Go on girl, get on," he demanded. I rode the next hour piggyback. What no one ever realizes is that an extended amount of time piggyback is not comfortable. Your legs hurt, your arms hurt from holding on and you keep slipping down. After an hour, Hass let me down. He turned me and knelt, then lifted me to sit on his shoulder, one hand holding both of my feet. I gripped his hair to hold one, but that didn't work very long either. He kept not ducking far enough under branches. I was giggling when he swung me down and held me like a child again.

"I will walk," I said softly.

"Feet ain't tough enough yet. I got you."

"My feet will never toughen up if you don't let me walk."

"After. Hush now."

I smiled and laid my head on his chest. The moment my face was out of his sight, the smile disappeared. Would I be able to get away at this festival they were having? Could I disappear? If Lukel and this Mika wanted to train me, would they get me away from Hass. He said he didn't want me, but that was a lie he was telling himself and I knew it. I did not want to have to try and walk on eggshells with his volatile temper, not to mention how he so casually killed. He would kill me in a moment of anger. He might regret it later, but I had no doubt he would do it.

I thought maybe the elders or whatever they were would be my best chance. Would they be better though? Nicer? Could I get away from them?

Would the mountain let me?

That thought had come unbidden, but I knew the answer. No. The mountain was not going to let me go. I was starting to feel like all of this had happened with my Gemma and my uncle just to get me here. Not necessarily with Hass, but probably with the elders. To train. To do whatever it was they were planning on teaching me. Maybe more, but I wasn't sure yet. What I was sure of was that I had to get away from Hass.

He was beautiful and he could be nice sometimes, but it was the other times that scared me. I definitely liked how he made me feel in bed, but I also knew that it didn't matter if I didn't have a choice in the matter. It was play his game, pretend to want him, or get hurt. So I gave myself to it.

When evening passed, we stopped to eat. I sat with Hass, avoiding leering stares from Rast and a glare from Bayn. I noticed then that the albino girl that Hass had called Puca was with him. She also glared menacingly. When we stood, Bayn crossed the path. "I will carry her for a while," he announced loudly. "So you won't be tired for the fight."

"Hell you will. Sh'aint nothin'. I have her," Hass said, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"You promised us you would win us the Mor girl. Seems to me you are more worried about this little distraction of yours. That so, Hasslin?"

"You can open your beul if I lose and not before, Bayn. Go on."

Bayn stood his ground, crossing his arms. "I say you hand her over."

"I can walk!" I said loudly.

Hass landed a hard smack on my bottom, making me squeak. "Ain't no one touching this girl but me till I say so. Go on or we can have this out right here."

"She worth that to you, Hasslin? Killin your own?"

"Ain't about her. It's about you tryna take what ain't yours. Go on. If I put her down we are doin' this."

"I will take the girl," Lukel said, stepping between them.

Hass went stiff, then growled. He set me down, but held on to me. "No one else lays a hand on her," he said to Lukel. "No one."

Lukel nodded, then picked me up like a child, like Hass had been carrying me. The march continued. "Bha mi an dòchas airson cothrom bruidhinn riut," he said softly.

"About what?" I asked uncomfortably. Lukel was larger than Hass and he held me much tighter than Hass had.

"Bruidhinn rium san t-seann chànan gus nach bi an fheadhainn eile a 'tuigsinn," he said, still half whispering.

"No. You speak normal. I told you, I can't..."

"Dh 'fhaodadh tu nam biodh tu ag iarraidh."

"Well I don't want to. If you have to talk, do it normal. I won't answer you otherwise."

"Why do you deny your bond with Bhienn?"

"I don't. I get it, the mountain is speaking through me or whatever. That doesn't mean I have to like it."

"You did not know your parents?"

"No."

"My màthair was like you. She was from below. She came from far away, the mountain called her. She spoke like you do, without knowing why. She bonded my athair and I was born with the gift as well."

"Speaking the old tongue?"

"Among other things."

"You know it's just gailic, right?"

"Whatever it is, it is old to them. To us. The origins lost as english took over. You dislike Hasslin Olc. He did that to your face?"

I looked around quickly, but Lukel had dropped back, trailing everyone else, including Hass.

"He was drunk," I said softly.

He snorted. "It would take a great deal of shine to get him drunk, but very very little to set off his temper. You do not like him. I see the way you look at him when he is not looking at you. Fear. Anger. Hatred."

"Suffering?" I asked, joking. I realized right after I said it that he wouldn't get the joke.

"That too," he agreed, not realizing I had been making a Star Wars reference. Ugh.

"Why do you care?" I asked quietly, keeping an eye on Hass.

"I can see you away from him. I can speak to Mika, or Willa. They can apprentice you, train you, away from clan Olc."

"Why would you do that?" I asked carefully, wondering if this were a trick.

"I do not want to see you killed, or hurt more than you have been. Bhienn has chosen you, chances are you will bear a child like me. Perhaps more than one. Also, Bhienn tells me to get you out of his hands. He is not the one."

"And you are?" I snorted, figuring I knew where this was going.

"No, girl," he said tersely. "I have no interest in you in that way. Only that you are like my mother and Bhienn tells me that you need guidance and help. If circumstances make it so we return to clan Olc, I may introduce you to Mikkel. He does not have the gift, but he works in herbs and helps as he can with healing. We are bonded."

"Oh," I said, ashamed that I had assumed the worst of him. "Ok. If... if it's possible to get away without him killing me... I would want that."

"I will make an effort then."

"I don't want him to kill you either!"

"He will not. He cannot. If he does, he will be a banished one, exiled to live below. You cannot kill one of my kind without Bhienn passing judgement. The mountain will never welcome him again."

"That's why he let you carry me."

"It is."

"How far is this walk?"

"We will sleep in the night and arrive in the late morning."

"For a festival?"

"For Mabon and Bhienn's favor. Hasslin is supposed to win her favor for us."

"Like a contest?"

"Yes."

We chatted until late at night when we stopped to sleep. Hasslin curled me up in his bedroll, spooning me and nuzzling me. To my embarrassment, I heard the others in the night. All the women who had come with their partners or companions. The sound of love lovemaking and sex filled the night around us. Hass fondled me, rolling his hard cock against my ass as he pushed his hips against me.

"I want you to go wild for me, girl," he whispered before biting my shoulder.

"I... I don't think... I... in front of everyone?"

"That bother you? You below folk are so queer in your ways. Fuck a near stranger but won't fuck in front of a friend. Cain't you see that's off? Come on girl, get your skirts up. I'm makin' you go wild for me," he whispered, turning me and yanking my dress up. He turned, yanking my legs apart and burying his mouth in my mound as I gasped. I had nothing to grab on to, the way he was turned, his knee was against my shoulder.

I let out a soft moan as his tongue found my clit and he slid a finger into me. I reached around and pulled on his leg, making him move to straddle my face, then I took his cock in my mouth. I knew it was the only way I would keep quiet, if my mouth was full. He was hard in seconds as he moaned into my pussy, his hands tightening on my thighs as I sucked his cock. I worked him with my hands, sucking as well as I could, but the angle was wrong. He stopped waiting for me to figure it out as he began fucking my mouth, ramming his hips down and choking me with every thrust. I half struggled, trying to pull away so I could breathe, but I also didn't dare. I focused on taking his cock into my mouth and holding my hand at his base so he couldn't go too deep. I also focused on breathing. My concentration began slipping as he brought me closer to orgasm and I was moaning loudly around his cock.

I came hard, secretly thrilled that I knew I could be heard among the other moans and cries of passion around us. It was a little titillating as I bucked and screamed around his cock, clamping down on his fingers over and over again.

He yanked out of my mouth and turned, shoving my legs high as he thrust into me, pumping so hard his hips were clapping into my ass. I came again almost immediately, still sensitive from the first one and I let out a keening wail as he growled and dropped down on me. I felt him coming inside of me as I was coming down, his hand a fist in my hair as he rumbled in my neck. He bit down on my jaw and I screamed in pain as he finished.

"Who are you?" he asked in a hiss.

"Nothing," I answered quickly, trying to stifle a sob. "I am nothing. I am your nothing."

"My nothing," he repeated.

He pushed me to my side and laid behind me, spooning me close. I lay sobbing long after he fell asleep.

He woke me in the morning, pulling the blankets back and gripping my hair to turn my face to his. He pressed his forehead to mine and stared into my eyes. I stared back fearfully, wondering what he wanted from me.

Lukel saved me. "I will carry her this morning so you can save your strength," he offered quietly.

Hass growled angrily, but stood up, yanking up the bedroll and rolling it up.

Lukel started to pick me up and I started to put my arms around his neck, but Hass grabbed me suddenly and yanked me against him hard. "Who are you?" he asked loudly.

"Nothing," I answered softly.

"Louder and say it right!"

"Nothing! I am your nothing!" I answered, my eyes welling up as everyone stared. Puca was smirking.

Hass jerked my dress open, looking down at the tattoo. He leaned in and put his mouth over it, then bit down hard enough to make me scream and beg for help. He held me there, one arm around my waist to hold me against him, the other holding my breast so that I couldn't pull away, biting down until my knees gave out.

He pulled back, blood on his lower lip and let me fall to the ground. He spit blood out, then walked away as I rocked on the ground and tried to hold the bite. It hurt like nothing I had ever felt before and he had broken skin!

Lukel knelt next to me and pulled my now bloody dress back. "I am sorry," he whispered, looking at the bite. "This is my fault. I should have stayed back until he was done. This is... bad. I don't have what I need here, but Willa will. Dev!" he yelled, calling the young man back. "Run ahead and tell Willa that one of ours will need stitches and something to stave off infection, and be prepared to clean a bite. Run on, be fast."

The boy ran ahead and I watched him until I saw Hass looking back at me, his face a thunderhead. Lukel picked me up and I hunched in, whimpering.

"Hold this to it," Lukel said as another man handed him a rag.

I gripped it close, at least staunching the blood. After an hour, it had settled to a dull throb and had turned an ugly purple all around the tattoo. Lukel was walking fast, heading the procession and several had fallen back, not bothering to move fast just so I could get medical help. Bayn and Hass both kept up, both looking livid. I couldn't manage to look back at Hass with anything but pure hurt and that seemed to piss him off even more.

I was shivering with adrenaline, cold and pain when we finally came out of the woods into a huge clearing. There was a large, tall pyramid of stairs in the middle of the huge field and on top was a nest of some sort and a naked girl sitting in it. I blinked.

Lukel walked straight across the field towards a small pavilion with white, gauzy material as walls. An ancient woman stood when he got close and motioned to a low lounge chair in the back of the tent. Lukel laid me in it and an older woman knelt next to me as Lukel pulled back my dress.

The ancient woman hissed and turned to Bayn and Hass."Hurt'a chile?" she demanded.

"She ain't a child," Hass said, crossing his arms. "She's mine to hurt."

"Go on!" the ancient woman said heatedly, motioning them away.

"She's mine," Hass repeated.

"Y'aint welcome, Olc," the woman looking over the bite said loudly. "Not in here. You can wait with your own."

"I am putting my name in for the banrigh," Hass said, stubbornly not leaving.

"Tell Wol," the woman said, motioning off to the side, outside the pavilion.

Hass hesitated, then looked at me. "Who are you?" he demanded.

"I'm nothing. Your nothing."

"MY nothing," he said, looking at the old woman in the chair.

"Get you gone, Olc," the ancient woman said, standing and thumping her staff on the ground.

When she did that, one of the women in white in the tent with them took off at a run.

Hass left and the woman looking me over pulled my dress back further. "Needa clean it, then dress it. Cain't stitch it, bite's tend ta infect. I gotta poultice here."

Lukel took the opportunity to speak to the ancient woman. "Cailleach Willa, this is Odette. Bhienne speaks through her."

"That so?" the ancient woman asked me.

"I guess," I whispered, gritting my teeth as the other woman cleaned the bite.

"Dè tha Bhienn ag ràdh riut?" she asked me curiously.