Odette: Path A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," I whispered as he threw himself back to the mattress.

"Go t'sleep," he mumbled, laying on my belly and cupping my breast in his hand this time.

I woke to more screams, jerking awake with a whimper, shivering from the cold.

"Fucksakes girl," Hass grumped, sitting up. He went to where the cave narrowed and yelled. "Devitt, bring back some water! Bayn, we are leaving back to home in half hour!

He laid back on the mattress, throwing himself down with his hand behind his head like he was waiting. I scooted back and hugged my knees, still shivering.

A man came in, leering at me as he poured water from the bucket he was carrying to the bucket with the ladle that was already in here. Bayn stormed in right behind the man, fastening his pants, his face red.

I noticed that all of the men but Hass had long beards. All of them. Why did Hass shave?

"You don't decide when we leave! We are not done with the girls and I will taste that one before we leave!" Bayn yelled.

"I am leaving in half hour. Come or don't, but Draoidh Lukel will wonder if you aren't close behind."

"I will taste the girl!"

"You'll taste your own blood if you try," Hass said calmly, still laying there. "More of it," he added, smirking. "Girl, go bring me a drink," he demanded.

Shaking and terrified of Bayn getting his hands on me, I hurried to bring Hass a ladle of water. He sat up on one elbow to drink it, continuing to smirk at Bayn as he did. I didn't dare look at Bayn as I knelt waiting for Hass to finish. He handed me the mostly finished ladle and I stood to return it.

"Get yourself a drink, girl. We have a long walk," he said, laying back again.

I kept my back to both men as I drank thirstily. My head was throbbing and I was parched. Whatever it was that Randi gave me, I was hoping it was finally out of my system.

When I turned, Bayn was gone and Hass was up and getting dressed. "May I have my clothes?" I asked softly.

He snorted. "Here, girls don't wear pants. Skirts or nothin'."

"Are there clothes for us?" I asked, a sick feeling rising.

"Naw girl, not till we get you home. Why you actin like you are so cold?"

"I am cold. I'm not from here, it doesn't get this cold where I am from."

"This ain't hardly nothin'. Fine, here," he said, throwing me his long sleeved button down, leaving him in nothing but a black tank top.

I pulled it on gratefully. "Thanks." It had no buttons, but I didn't care as I clutched it closed. It went to my knees and covered me.

"Have a bit of a walk, girl. Get another drink and we will go. Bring me another too."

I knew he had demanded the drink just to make me bring it to him again. He wanted to see me fetching for him. I didn't object, I just hurried, eager to be gone from here.

He took my wrist when he finished and started pulling me back through the cave. All of the men, including Bayn, were in the front cavern where the stocks were and all of the girls were still locked into the stocks. Even Randi.

Bayn sneered at me and the shirt I had covering me. "We ain't ready," Bayn said, crossing his arms. All of the other men but one were standing together. The one Hass had called Rast was in front of Randi, fitting a ball gag in her mouth. The other girls were sniffling and whimpering quietly like they were afraid to make a noise.

"I am," Hass said. "Y'all can catch up. You gon' stop me, Bayn?" Hass asked dangerously.

"You just gon' walk through all us?" Bayn asked, smirking again.

"I am. Less any of you think to stop me. I see that knife Joss. You think to try and use it on me, step over," Hass said, moving me behind him and pushing back slightly. I took a step back, but I feared getting too far from him.

One of the larger men stepped out from the group, a large knife in his hand from the sheath on his belt. It was at least 18" long and I gaped, fear gripping my belly. They were going to kill Hass and put me on those stocks after Bayn was done with me. I held the shirt closed in a white knuckled grip, horrified as the large man eased closer. He actually looked scared himself.

Hass lunged suddenly, ducking under the clumsy, swinging arc the man made with the knife, then grabbing the man's wrist from behind as he twisted. He spun again, still holding the man's wrist and there was an audible snap as the man jerked back and roared in pain, but Hass used the man's momentum to vault himself into a flip, landed on the man's shoulders on his knees, wrenched the knife from the man's useless arm and viciously sliced his throat open. He lept free and landed on his feet as the man went down, spinning to the others with the long knife in his hand.

They parted, quickly.

"Girl," Hass snapped. I hurried to him, even though I was terrified and kept my head down as he led me through the men and out of the cave. After we were well clear, he threw the knife into the dirt, the point sticking in several inches and vibrating as he kept going. I looked back at it, wishing I had the courage to try and grab it. Not after what I just saw though. No wonder the others were so afraid of this man. He was small, but he was ridiculously fast and agile and so much stronger than he looked.

I glanced at him and quickly looked back down when I stepped on a stick, hurting the bottom of my foot. He had blood arced across one cheek and he looked pissed.

A commotion behind us made him stop and turn. It was the young man he had called Devitt. "Hass!" he called. "They are coming. They said they were all comin, just hold on. Yeah?"

"Go on then, Dev," Hass said, pulling me to sit next to him on the ground. The boy ran back the way he had come.

I glanced at Hass as we sat there waiting. He was leaned back, looking up at the treetops, his look contemplative. Not sorry he had just killed a man. With ease. He had done it before, he would have to do it again. It was disconcerting, the way it was a matter of course for him.

I glanced again, looking at him and he turned to me when I did. His look said he was waiting for me to ask a question. Instead I looked at him. His big brown eyes, heavily lashed almost made him look feminine. That couldn't have helped with his short man's complex. I looked at his full lips, his jaw. There was no stubble. No days worth of growth. He didn't have a beard because he didn't grow facial hair. I looked at his light brown hair, pulled back, beads and feathers tied into it, and... was that a bird skull?!?

He was still looking at me, his expression flat. He was expecting me to say something, but I didn't know what. Maybe a comment on how pretty he was. He probably heard that a lot too. A pretty little boy. No wonder he knew how to fight.

"How old are you?" I finally asked, because he was expecting a question.

He shrugged. "Fourteen since my first kill. Twenty three as y'all figure it."

"You were nine the first time you killed someone?" I asked, horrified.

He looked away. "He shouldn't'a done what he did. He deserved it, usin' a boy that way."

I went cold. "Like you use girls now?" I asked boldly, angrily.

He turned back to me, looking amused. "You're past age and you're a girl. We take what we want and send you on up. Let the old clans have you."

"So you aren't keeping us? You are the ones who take girls and what? Why send them up the mountain?"

"Fresh blood. No mixin. More little'n's. We don't keep the girls we take, or the boys."

"You take boys after what happened to you?" I asked incredulously.

He gave me a long suffering look. "We don't use the boys, just send them up. Let the girls have'm."

"What if they run? Or escape?"

"Then the mount'n takes'm. They git caught, we skin their feet. They don't try again. They rarely do, the clans take care of'm. Keep'm happy. It's a good life. You best not go try'n it, runnin'. I'm faster, and I won't have any use for you no more. Why don't you come over here and suck my cock while we wait?"

I felt my face burning and I looked away, hugging my knees again.

He snorted a laugh. "You like what you seen, lookin at me. Come on over here," he said, pulling me closer by my arm. He lifted his kilt and laid back, pushing my face down to his limp cock. "Go on."

Shaking, I leaned closer and touched my tongue to it, trying not to vomit. He tasted like his own cum, my juices and salty sweat.

"Get at it girl, fore they catch up." He pushed my head closer, forcing my lips against his cock. It was thickening now, getting hard.

I moved my hand up and took hold of it gingerly, tears in my eyes. I took a shuddering breath, then forced myself to take it in my mouth. It got hard fast then, rising to full attention and filling my mouth, forcing it open painfully. I held it firmly in one hand, then moved my other hand to put it on top of the other. I stroked him with my hands, just putting my mouth over the top. He pushed my head down, forcing my mouth further down his thick cock until I gagged at the size. He pulled my head back up by my hair, then back down again. His fistful of my hair guided me, forcing me to move faster and faster.

"That's it girl, love how you below girls use your mouths. Keep goin' girl. Finish me off good." He went quiet, ramming my head down as I sobbed around his cock. Even as horrified as I was, there was a small thrill in it. I had never done this before and it was kind of amazing to have this power. And if he was happy, he would keep me safe.

It surprised me and shocked me when he squirted into my mouth, even as he shoved me down and held me there, forcing me to swallow his cum or choke. After several seconds, I struggled to free myself, unable to breathe and he let me go. I spit the thick cum out, feeling sick.

"That was good, girl. That's how I want it done," he said, flipping his kilt back down. I seen boys doin that t' girls too. You like that?"

"No! I've never... I have never wanted that."

"I ain't done it. Not yet, but I aim t' try. Make you go all wild on me again."

A tiny thrill shot through me and my body responded. I felt a pull between my legs and my pussy went hot, getting wet immediately.

I was saved from more of that talk when we heard the clamor of the others coming. He stood and I stood next to him, partially behind him as the others caught up. He stood, letting them all pass us and I swallowed hard when I saw the other girls. They weren't given any clothes and they had ropes around their necks, all tied together with just a few feet of rope between them. Their hands were tied also, and Randi and Haley both had gags in. They all looked shell shocked and numb as they stumbled along.

Bayn was last and he gave me a hooded look full of promises. Without thinking, I moved closer to Hass and took hold of his hand. He gave me a frown as he fell in behind Bayn, but didn't let go as he pulled me along.

I stumbled and scraped my bare feet, stepping on rocks and limbs and other sharp things. Finally, Hass turned to me angrily at how I was slowing him down and threw me over his shoulder.

Another hour into the walk, Bayn called a halt for rest and the other girls were pushed to their hands and knees and used, all of them with a man on both ends. Hass sat down against a tree, pulling me onto his lap as he laid back and watched. I hid my face, glad it wasn't me in their place and ashamed that I wasn't with them. Why had I gotten lucky enough to avoid their fate?

"You ain't usin' her," Bayn spat. "Give her to me."

"Aint havin' this talk again, Bayn. You ain't touchin' her till I am done with her. Go on."

I clutched Hass tighter, hiding my face in his shoulder.

"Ought to give you to him," he said, his voice low. "Ain't like you mean nothin' to me, I just like seein' him pissed off. He'll lose his shit when I give you to Rast first," he chuckled.

I froze, terrified. He was going to give me to Rast? And then Bayn?

He chuckled, patting my hip. "You just keep me happy, girl."

I relaxed slightly. Was he teasing me? Was that how he joked? Or was it a threat? Keep him happy or else?

When everyone was ready to move on, he lifted me up like a child, holding me like you would a child that had fallen asleep. I didn't complain, it was better than hanging over his shoulder and definitely better than walking. I let my head fall to his shoulder, my arms around his neck, hoping he would take it for affection, or keeping him happy. However he wanted to see it.

Another hour and we emerged from the steep trail through the woods to a large cliff that held several shacks, lean-to's, cabins and a few tents. Hass dropped my feet, letting me stand as they led us into the little village. People stopped and stared as they brought us to a pavilion where a young man in black robes was sitting with a tall staff. They all knelt to him and Hass pulled me down to kneel as well, but I didn't bow my head. I stared at the man and he stared at me.

It wasn't like the other men were looking at me, not hungry or sneering. He looked curious and a little confused.

"Draoidh Lukel," Bayn said standing. "We have brought four new bloods."

"Three," Hass corrected, his voice hard.

"You bondin' her, Hass?" Bayn asked derisively.

"No. Aint done with her yet," he answered as a woman ran up.

The woman was in all white and she was pale with white hair and pink eyes. A true albino. She hugged Bayn and he touched her shoulder fondly before she stepped back.

"When I finish with her," Hass continued, "I'll present her myself as an offering."

"You'll give her to me first," Bayn demanded.

Hass only smirked at him before turning back to the man in the black robes. The man who was still staring at me.

He stood, looking over the girls. "Puca, see to some clothes for these girls. All of them," he said, looking at me again. He looked me in the eye and spoke, "Chan eil thu às an seo?"

"No, I am from Atlanta," I answered softly.

Everyone stopped and went still, looking at me. Even Hass stared at me like I had just sprouted a second head.

"Cò an dàimh a th 'agad?" the man asked curiously.

"I don't know my folks," I said slowly. "My Gemma is from Atlanta, she's a Springmeyer. I don't know my dad's last name, only my moms," I answered, wondering why everyone was gaping at me. Was I not supposed to speak to the man?

"Ciamar a tha fios agad air a 'chànan seo?"

I froze then, considering his words, realizing why everyone was staring. If I could, I would be staring at me too. "I... I don't. I don't know this language. I... I mean, I study languages, but I don't know what this one is? It sounds gaelic? With latin roots? I've never spoken it before."

"Tha a 'bheinn a' bruidhinn tromhad, tha a 'bhan-dia air do thaghadh," he said solemnly.

"The mountain... speaks? What goddess?" I asked, feeling like a freak now.

The man looked to Hass, whose expression had gone muley. "She will need to be trained, Hasslin Olc."

"You cain't have her till I'm done with her either," he said angrily.

"I don't want her to keep, she needs trained. She may have to go to clan Mor."

"No! She'll stay here. I'll stay until next cycle. Till I have had my fill."

"We will attend Mabon and you will bring her. She needs to be seen by Cailleach Willa."

Hass took a step forward. "I ain't leavin her there."

"You won't need to, she needs only be seen and recognized." He looked back at me. "Dè an t-ainm a th 'ort?"

"Odette Springmeyer."

"Odette. Hasslin will bring you back to see me tomorrow morning and we will speak."

"No. I want more'n a day. I want till Mabon, you can train'r after."

The man gave a nod of agreement.

Bayn turned to Hass, his look livid. "You're taking her to Mabon with the Mor clan? Will you still take their queen?"

"I will, but you can have her. I ain't done with Odette yet and you won't lay a hand on her till I am."

Bayn growled and spun away, leaving. The other men left as well, heading off to cabins or tents.

I glanced at Hass, but he looked angrily after Bayn. I eased away and stepped towards my friends. I didn't care what anyone thought, I began untying their hands and taking the gags off. No one stopped me as I removed every rope, then we all hugged, ending up in a hugging, sobbing mass on the ground.

The albino girl came back, her arms full of clothes. We helped each other stand as the girl held up dresses to each of us. She gave me the smallest, though it was still too large and I put the long sleeved shirt on over it, hoping Hass wouldn't mind.

If he did, he said nothing as he took hold of my arm. "Say your byes, they're headed up to clan Ard. Yain't gonna see'm again."

"Are they going to hurt them?" I asked fearfully.

"No, girl. They'll bond'm and they'll have little'n's with em. Treat'm good, like wives and better. You're the only one in for more hurt'n. I ain't waitin' much longer."

I spun and hugged the girls and we cried again as we whispered goodbyes.

"Take care of each other!" I yelled as Hass pulled me away. He ducked into a tent, pulling me in after him. He shoved me to a pallet and went to a little table that was low to the ground and squatted at it, doing something I couldn't see.

I sat hugging my knees, being quiet as a mouse, hoping he would forget me. It seemed to work as he stood and left without looking at me or speaking to me. There was paper and a pencil out on the table and crude drawings and symbols on two discarded pages.

I wondered if I was allowed to leave, or even stick my head out. I didn't dare try, remembering what he said about skinning feet.

It seemed like an eternity later, he finally returned and he looked even angrier than he had when he left. He looked down at me, pacing in the small space.

"Yain't nothin to me," he said suddenly.

I flinched.

He shot forward and grabbed me by the hair and shoved me face down on the pallet. He went to his knees behind me and yanked me up to my hands and knees.

"Yain't nothin," he repeated, jerking my skirts up and piling them on my back, then smacking my backside as hard as he could. I cried out and jerked away, but he caught my hips. "Yell all you want but if you fight or try and get away, you'll pay double."

I tried to hold still, but I was terrified. Something had happened and I had no idea how to fix it!

He shoved his hand down, touching my clit roughly, rolling over it roughly. "Get slick for me, girl," he demanded.

I let out a small whimper and gripped his blankets. As rough as he was being, it still felt good and I got wet quickly. As soon as he ran his thumb through my slit and felt how wet I was, he stopped trying to excite me and pressed his cock to my slit.

"You 'member what I said girl," he warned. "Holler all you want, but you fight me and I will end you."

I half nodded, more excited than afraid now. He rammed into me roughly and I let out a yelp, but it was as much pleasure as pain. He took several long, deep strokes, slow and easy. I wanted faster, but I didn't dare move.

He slid out of me and for a moment I was confused and disappointed, but then he pressed the head of his cock to my asshole. All excitement fled, giving way to terror. I forced myself to stillness, already starting to pant in fear. He pressed his cock harder and harder until he started to spread my anus open and I let out a wail of anguish. It hurt, the pain unbearable, but I focused on staying still.

Once he got his head in, he took my hips and pushed in with his hips. I screamed, dropping my face down to bite into the blankets to muffle my screams. He began thrusting, yanking my hips back as he shoved forward and all I could do was scream and cry and beg him to stop.

He grabbed my hair and yanked me up to my knees, his mouth in my ear as he thrust. "Y'ain't nothin. Say it girl."

"I'm nothing! Please, it hurts!"

"Louder girl. Scream it."