Odette: Path B

Story Info
Choose your own adventure path B.
18.2k words
4.53
10.2k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Ollie and his angry glower, then at Randi. I didn't really want to deal with any of this! I wanted to just go home.

I turned to Randi and offered a smile. "Let's get inside." I hurried to her door, Ollie calling after me. She opened it and I stopped in the hall after she closed the front door. "Sorry Randi, about all of that.

"Hey, no big. You ok?"

"Yeah, but I think I am going to go home. I am going to call an UBER and go up to the airport and a hotel and wait on standby. I'd rather spend the next two days there than getting harassed by Ollie."

"You sure? I know we didn't know each other super well, but I will miss you."

She sat with me and waited for the UBER, then hugged me. I went straight to Mabel's first to pack my few meager things, telling the UBER to wait for me. It only took a few minutes to shove it all in my bag and sling it over my shoulder. I paused out front, looking at Mabel who was staring at the TV.

"Ma'am?"

"Mph?" she grunted, not looking at me.

"Thanks for letting me stay, I am going back to Atlanta now."

"Be home before dinner."

"No, I am leaving. Forever. Thanks for letting me stay."

She didn't answer or look at me, she was staring at what looked like Law and Order. I sighed.

I went outside and the UBER was gone. Ollie's truck was parked there and he was leaning on the door, his arms crossed, glaring.

"What are you doing? Where is my UBER?" I demanded.

"I paid him and sent him off. I can take you anywhere you need to go. Where do you need to go?"

"The airport, I'm leaving."

He stood up off the truck, eyeing my bag. "Ok. I will take you. Just give me five minutes to talk to you," he said, taking me by my wrist and pulling me back into Mabel's trailer.

"Ollie! Stop! I don't want to talk, I want to go and now I need to call and get my UBER back here!" I said angrily as he shut the bedroom door.

He pushed me towards the bed and let me go and I rounded on him, ready to tear into him. "You can give me five minutes!" he said angrily. "Just listen to me! You have no idea what you have done to me, Det! I need you! The second I saw you I knew! Girls have been trying to get me to commit for a year now and I haven't been interested at ALL, not till you showed up! Do you know what I did? I asked my mom for this!" he said, pulling a box out of his pocket and showing it to me. "It was my grandmothers!"

"Ollie, that isn't funny!" I said angrily, then he opened the box and showed me the silver filigree ring. "Put that up, this is ridiculous! You don't even know me! And I don't know you! At all! You pretended to be this sweet, innocent, backwards country boy, playing me completely. The whole time you were someone else completely!"

"Because I play basketball and I am not a..."

"No! Because you..."

"Don't talk over me! Det, you are making excuses! I know you felt what I felt the second we saw each other! I didn't need an hour with you before I knew you were the one and you didn't need an hour with me either! You are just letting bullshit get in the way! People talking shit, your old life, none of that matters! None of it! We were meant to be, you and I. I feel it in my bones that you are supposed to be here!"

"Ollie, you are acting crazy right now," I said calmly, though I felt flat sick at the fervor in his eyes. He had backed me all the way to the wall next to my closet, wedged between the corner of my bed and the wall, the top of the desk digging into my ribs. "Back up please?"

"I won't Det," he said angrily, moving even closer. He went to a knee and put his face in mine, then took hold of my arms under my shoulders. "Det! I love you. I do. I can't..."

"You don't know me!" I yelled, actually afraid now. He was insane! "You can't be in love, we haven't known each other two days! And one of those was spent not speaking! We had a nice couple of hours, that's it! Let me go!" I said, trying to pull my arms free.

"Det!" he said pleadingly, then leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I turned away, but he grabbed my face roughly and turned me back to him, forcing the kiss on me. I slapped at his arms and pulled his hair, but he ignored me until I scratched his neck as hard as I could. He jerked back. "Fuck, Det, that hurt!"

"Good! Get the fuck off me you asshole! I am getting out of here right now!

I turned away from him, using the space the scratch had gained me and pulled my phone up to pull up the UBER app. Ollie yanked my phone out of my hands roughly and threw it against the far wall hard enough that I heard the screen break.

"You can't...!"

"Shut up Det!" he raged. "This is fucking BULLSHIT!" he said, touching his neck to see if there was blood. "There will be a mark!"

"You'll probably lie about that too! Say it was passion and not revulsion!" I spat, then tried to kick him between the legs.

He twisted and caught my shin, then screamed wordlessly through clenched teeth as he picked me up and slammed me onto the ground. Every ounce of air I had ever breathed was driven out of me and I had to blink several times before my vision came back and I could suck in a breath. Ollie was above me, holding my arms down and straddling my belly. "That was a cunt fucking move, Det," he hissed.

I blinked at him, my head starting to regain feeling. It hurt.

He stared down at me like he was waiting for me to speak, but I could only blink at him and try to clear my head and my vision. He had hurt me. Ollie had just hurt me. Badly. The thought made me ache in more ways than physically.

He stood up and I heard him moving around. I tried to move my head to see, but my response time was slow and my vision swam.

"Somethings wrong," I whispered.

"You're fine," I heard him say. "You just got the wind knocked out of you. Maybe a tiny concussion. You're fine."

I rolled my head and I could see him. He was going through my bag. He pulled out one of my gaming t-shirts, looked at it, then began ripping it up. "Hey!"

"Shut up," he demanded. He grabbed my arm and yanked me across the floor to him, then began binding my wrists together and all I could think was that I must have passed out and I was hallucinating. It didn't become real until he pulled down on my chin, forcing my mouth open and shove cloth in before tying a gag over the cloth. Tightly. I could still only stare at him, in disbelief. He looked almost ashamed and he wouldn't meet my eye. "You're mine," he said, lifting his chin. "One way or another."

"Mmmph!" I disagreed around the gag.

"You had to fuck things up," he said, sitting down next to me and hugging his knees. "I had huge plans for us. Now what, Det? This is all so fucked up! I can't let you leave. I can't. You get that, right? I know you don't think I do, but I love you. I was never a love at first sight guy, but then there you were. Fuck. And it was all so perfect. Why couldn't it have just stayed perfect? Now what Det? What do I do now?"

"MmmMMMMMmmph!"

"Nothing matters anymore now, does it? There's no coming back, not really. I'm not letting you leave Det. Never. You get that, right? I can't let you leave, especially not now."

"MMM! MMmmmMMPPPPHHHH!"

"Stop kicking," he said angrily, grabbing my ankles. He looked down at me, then back up at my face, his eyes going hooded. I went still, like a rabbit who had just spotted a predator. He licked his lips, then slowly slid his hand up, pausing to squeeze my inner thigh, then higher under my hoodie.

"Mm Mm MMph!" I pleaded, shaking my head.

He moved again, straddling my hips and grabbing my bound wrists to hold above my head. He pushed my hoodie up until my breasts were showing, then he stared, his breath ragged.

"I fucking love tits baby, and yours are fucking perfect. God, look at these," he moaned, groping my breast through my bra.

I shook my head again, tears falling freely now.

He pulled his multitool off his belt and unfolded the knife with his teeth. He cut both straps on the bra, then right up the middle as I sobbed. "Fuuuuuck, baby, these are fucking perfect. Look at those nips. You ever been titty fucked? I bet your ex loved tits too," he said breathily, his eyes half glazed with want as he massaged first one breast, then the other. He rolled my nipples painfully between his fingers and I screamed through my gag. "Shhhh, baby. Gettin' close to time for someone to feed Mabel. We have to keep you nice and quiet, don't we?" he asked, leaning in closer. He smirked at me as he thumbed my tears away. "No need for that Det. You're going to love spending the weekend with me. You'll be happy to wear that ring by the time I am done with you, happy to stay here with me."

"MMMMPPH!" I screamed in his face.

He clamped a hand over my mouth and pinned me down hard. "Stop trying to be loud!" he whispered harshly in my face. "I think I am going to have to spend the weekend camping. Get you out of here for a couple days. Let you scream to your heart's content... Mmm, baby, I think that's exactly what we need to do. I want to hear you scream for me. Scream my name, beg for more. Yeah. That's what the fuck is up. I am taking tomorrow off, heading out to the woods to spend a little time alone since the girl I liked so much took off back to Atlanta."

He was grinning, happy with the lie he had come up with. I glared up at him and he laughed. "Let's get you taken care of so I can pack up," he said, nuzzling my ear. He pulled back and started untying my hands, which sort of confused me. At least until he flipped me and began securing them behind my back. Worse was when he tied my ankles, then tried to fold me in half backwards and tied my wrists and ankles together. I screamed around my gag, but he tossed a pillow over my face and kept tying. He lifted me by my right ankle and left wrist and set me face down in the small closet, then tossed the pillow and my blankets in on top of me before shutting the door.

I was in pain, I couldn't stretch out or wriggle, there wasn't enough space. I couldn't even roll to my side. It was dark and I had my face covered and smothered and I was terrified I wasn't getting enough oxygen. Still, I screamed and rocked as much as I could until I was too exhausted to move.

It was hours later when Ollie finally opened the door. He moved the blankets and pillow and smiled down at me. "There she is. Have a good nap?"

"Mmmph mm!" I screamed the expletive at him.

He may not have understood my words, but he understood the intent and he laughed. "We have to be quiet now babe," he whispered. He put the pillow on my back, between my back and my legs and wrists, then set me on the blanket and wrapped it around me like I was a handkerchief package.

"Mmmph?!?" I begged as he lifted me.

"Shhh babe," he whispered, picking me up quickly and hurrying me out the door. I felt him lift me over his shoulder as soon as he pulled the trailer door shut, then hurry me to his truck. He set me on the seat next to him and got in, then drove away as I squirmed. "Easy Det, it's not far. Just be still. Det. Det!" he yelled, landing a smack on my hip. "I said stop!" he demanded.

I slumped in my bonds, feeling defeated. What the hell was I going to do?

Easy, idiot.

Play along.

Get away.

I was so worried about what was about to happen, what he was going to do to me, I wasn't looking at the bigger picture. Make him think he won me over, make him think I wanted to stay, then get away.

I laid there, but started crying before we got there, whimpering helplessly as my legs cramped painfully.

"Shhh baby," he whispered, finally opening the blanket.

"Mmmph?"

"A few more minutes."

I continued sobbing and tried to ease the cramps.

When he finally stopped, I was both terrified and relieved. He was about to cut me loose, but he was also about to rape me. I knew he was going to and I had to let him without too much fuss, then I had to pretend to like it. I wasn't sure I could do that, but I knew I had to try.

He started to lift me up again, but I squealed and shook my head, knowing I couldn't take being carried that way any more, it hurt too badly.

"Shhh, babe, we are so close!"

"Mmm mmmph!" I pleaded looking up at him. "Mmm!"

He sighed and undid the gag, pulling the fabric out. I coughed and worked my jaw, but immediately tried to talk. "Please!" I whispered. "I will be good, I will be quiet and I will walk wherever you want, please untie me, it hurts so bad!"

"It can't be that bad," he admonished, "you are tiny."

"Please? It does. I will do whatever you want, just please?"

"If you run I will..."

"I won't! I swear! We are in the woods, it's dark, I can't see and I am afraid of bugs and spiders and snakes and things! Please Ollie, I promise, I will do whatever you ask!"

"Whatever I ask?" he asked with a half teasing smirk as he began untying me.

The release of pressure was such a huge relief I started sobbing again.

"Alright, come on," he said, pulling me out of the truck to my feet. My legs would not hold me, they buckled immediately, cramping again. I cried out through clenched teeth and grabbed my calf. He put his hand on the strained and knotted muscle, then hissed in a breath. "Geez! Sorry babe," he whispered, massaging the muscle as I sobbed. "I didn't know it would do that! I see them tie girls up like that in pornos all the time and that never happens. Better? Sorry babe. Here," he said, picking me up like a child and carrying me in his arms. "You'll be ok," he said as I put my arms around his neck to hold on.

I wanted to punch him in the mouth, but I restrained myself. I had no idea how to drive a stick and I didn't know where I was. I needed him to take me back into town before I could get away.

"Look, see? I got the tent all ready for us. Enough food for the weekend, blankets, everything. Here. Lay down right here, I will get your things. Ok? Det?"

"Ok. Can I have water please?"

"Sure, here. I'm going to get your things, you stay put. Ok?"

"Ok Ollie, thank you for the water, and for untying me," I said softly, not looking at him.

He hurried to get my bag and the bedding. He tossed it in, then zipped the tent shut and sat down next to me.

"Better, babe?"

"I thought we decided 'babe' was a no go," I said softly, trying to find something clever to say so that he wouldn't get all intense again.

He shrugged. "I guess I decided what you wanted didn't matter when you decided what I wanted didn't matter."

"That's not fair Ollie. I didn't decide that, you misrepresented yourself. You know you did. It wasn't about you, it was about wanting to go home. They said I could go and say goodbye to my Gemma. I miss her so much! She meant everything to me and I never got to say goodbye or even sit down for ten whole minutes after I found out. I want to go and sit on her bed and look at her pictures and just... say goodbye. I admit I may have overreacted Ollie... maybe I should have asked you to come with me. Just for a week? So you could help me say goodbye. Be with me so I wasn't alone," I said sadly, laying down and putting my head on his lap.

He snorted softly, half laughing and rolled me off of him. He was smirking. "That easy?" he asked, lying next to me and looking down at me. "I may not be in AP classes babe, but I'm not an idiot."

"I know Ollie," I said sadly. "I just... It's been the hardest week of my life and... and you said you wanted to make me stay here. Wanted to make me want to stay here. I thought you meant it and I... could you just hold me for five minutes? I feel so broken."

I hated that I meant it. I hated that I was feeling so in need of comfort, even if it was from him.

"Five minutes," he said amiably, pulling me into his arms to hold against his chest. "Then I am fucking you."

I tensed up and he laughed lightly, like it was a joke. "Ollie..." I breathed. "You know I have never..."

"Right," he interjected. "So you and Mr Shallow never fucked around. I am supposed to believe that."

"Mr Shallow? Just so you know, he was really hung up on perception. After he kissed me that night and that waiter said something? He stopped even kissing me. Claimed he thought he was asexual. And that would have been fine if it were true, but it wasn't, it was just me. And besides him, I didn't date. You don't understand who I am. Who I was back in Atlanta. I don't date. I study and work my ass off to get into Stanford."

He laughed, "Ok, fine. We'll see, won't we?"

"You think because you are a liar that everyone is?" I asked, pulling away angrily.

He caught my arm and held me down as he went up on an elbow to lean over me. "Babe, it is what it is, right? And it's not like I'm not about to find out. So just be honest about it and stop trying to play to my sympathies." He let me go and sat up, scooting back and moving the lantern. "In fact, how about you get up and take your clothes off. Show me those tits again."

"Ollie, I am not doing that," I said, my face burning with shame.

He shrugged, half smirking. "Oddly enough, I was kind of hoping you would say that," he said, excitement in his voice.

I looked up at him, shocked and afraid. He had meant that! He wanted me to fight, the thought excited him! His eyes were lit up with it. He went up to his knees and moved closer to me, shoving back the blankets I was half hiding under.

"Take off your clothes, Det," he ordered, his eyes lit up with a fervorous madness that terrified me.

I inched back, shaking my head. There was not going to be any reaching him or getting him to trust me. "I... Ollie... before... before anything, my head is still hurting so bad I can hardly keep my eyes open. Do you have any tylenol or something?"

"Your own fucking fault. Take them off or I will."

My hands searched for something I could use to fight him off. "You don't have any, or you don't care that I am hurt?" I asked sadly.

"Det, stop the games. Take your fucking shirt off, now!"

I flinched. I wasn't just trying to play to his sympathies, my head hurt. I had no fight in me at all. I pulled my hoodie off and sat there looking down, slumped and defeated.

"Fuuuck baby. Your tits are so fucking hot. Sit up straight and bounce them for me. I am going to come all over those tits. Come over here and suck my cock and let me come on those tits."

I broke down crying, falling to the blankets and holding my head. How could this be happening? How could this really be happening? No one knew I was here, no one was going to come and save me. Ollie was out of his mind, I was trapped out here alone and I couldn't clear my head enough to think of a good escape plan.

I had no warning at all, but Ollie must have because he yanked me up suddenly. I thought he was going to hurt me, but he held me turned over and put a plastic bag almost over my head as I threw up in it. He actually rubbed my back as I vomited again and again.

He turned me slightly and put the water bottle to my lips. "Rinse and spit babe," he said softly. "Good, one more time. Now take a tiny sip." He laid me down and left with the bag. When he came back, he had a huge tin can from the back of his truck. He set it near me, then pulled my yoga pants off.

"No," I whimpered, grabbing for my underwear when he slid them down too.

"Shh. Just lay back," he whispered, putting a blanket over me. He pulled off his own clothes, all but his boxers before turning off the lamp. When he got under the blankets next to me and pulled me close, I could tell he had taken the boxers off too after the light was out. I didn't even care. My head was throbbing and I felt awful, and he was letting me sleep. I didn't care if it was in his arms. He was warm and comfortable and I clutched his arm like a lifeline.

When he moved in the morning, I woke with a start and then a whimper as I squeezed my eyes shut. "Head still hurt?" he asked, kissing the top of my head gently.