Odette: Path B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No! I was so close!

To my shock, as soon as he finished, he dropped down and started sucking on my breasts, pulling my nipples into his mouth in turn and licking his own cum off of them. I was still panting with need when he moved down and shoved my legs up, closing his mouth around my clit and shoving a finger into me. "Oh yes Ollie! Yes, please, oooooohhh!" I came quickly, but it wasn't as overwhelming as last time. A few small spasms and it was done, leaving me feeling unsatisfied. I whimpered, wishing I could find relief, but he kissed the inside of my thigh, then left a trail of kisses up to my breasts where he began massaging and kissing and sucking again. He went back and forth until my nipples were so chaffed I tried to pull away.

"My love," I whispered, hoping he bought into the pet name. "I am still so sore and it hurts."

His eyes were glazed when he pulled back and his lips so swollen he hardly looked like the same person. He lifted up and kissed my lips, then licked them playfully and sat up. "Let's get you fed and take your walk," he said happily. "So we can come back and play some more."

I was so unaccountably happy to pull my clothes back on. I felt so much better, more confident. He held the flap open for me and zipped it after I stepped out. I slipped my hand in his as I looked around, pretending it was instinctual and not contrived. My eyes landed on the mountain again and I looked up at it, wondering why my eyes were so drawn to it.

"Have you ever been up there?" I asked Ollie.

He followed my gaze. "Only up to this cliff that is nearby that looks over the city. It's kind of a make-out place. We don't go further. The mountain people don't like it."

"It's beautiful."

"I guess. To someone who didn't grow up in it's shadow. To someone who doesn't know what lives on it."

I stared up at it, still feeling it pull my gaze.

"Let's go this way," he said, tugging me the opposite direction. I followed him, letting him lead me through the woods, but I was quickly getting nervous. Dark was coming quickly and I was tense all over with my fear of the things that might be in the woods.

"I want to go back," I said, stopping.

"You alright?" he asked, looking at me. "You look peaked."

"I don't like it out here. Not this way."

"No? Ok punkin. Let's go back."

We went back and he started a little fire in a firepit he made, then handed me a stick and marshmallows. He sat with an arm around me, telling me stories about camping and I laughed and pretended to care. I snuggled into him and held on to him as we sat there looking into the fire. More than once I realized my eyes were turned to the mountain. I couldn't see it in the dark, but what I could see was where the stars were blacked out by it. It was there, close, comforting in its presence somehow. I was going to be ok. I would get out of this safely.

Ollie spoke suddenly. "I been thinking about it." he announced.

"About what, my love?" I asked contentedly, tracing a pattern on his chest lazily.

"About earlier. I didn't mean to come inside you. I didn't plan on doing that, it just kind of happened. I was thinking I had to get you that pill, but I've been thinking about it. I would be ok with you getting pregnant. Having my babies. We're getting married anyway, a baby will just help you adjust better to the whole situation."

Panic was coursing through me, but I made myself stay still and relaxed. "I love kids," I lied softly. "I always wanted three. Two boys and a girl. And you can't just assume marriage. You have to ask, dork."

No, too much.

"Maybe when we go back to Atlanta next week, me and you, we can..."

"What makes you think you are going back to Atlanta? Or I am going with you?" he asked, almost angrily.

He hadn't outright said no though.

"Because I know you want to be with me when I say bye to Gemma and help me through burying her ashes next to her husband. Because you care about me. When we talked and you told me how messed up it was, I knew you'd always be there for me, not make me do it alone or deny me like my uncle did. You will take me to Atlanta so I can say goodbye and get my things, then we can drive my car back. Right? A road trip with you would be fun. But I get to pick the music! I don't think I can take your country music the whole way!"

"We'll see," he said, and I knew he meant about the trip.

I pretended to be obtuse. "No 'we'll see!' I am going to introduce you to some music besides country. And I intend to get my fill of Chinese food while we are there too! You can just suck it up!" I said, smiling and lifting my head off his chest to look up at him.

His eyes were shining with contentedness. "You can have Chinese. I will find a McDonalds or something with a hamburger."

"Ugh. Maybe I will take you to a few other places too. Broaden your food horizons."

"No thanks. I'm good. I know what I like and I am good with it."

I laughed and sat up, pulling away from him. "Be right back," I said, getting up and heading to the tree he had taken me to earlier to pee at. Mostly I wanted to see if he would let me go alone, but I also relieved myself while I was there.

When I came back, he was smiling and looking through the fire, his thoughts far off. "Whatcha thinking about?" I asked, straddling his lap and putting my arms around his neck.

He grinned and put his hands on my waist. "Two boys and a girl, huh?" he asked. "I like that idea. Jake, Lucas and Lyra."

"You have names picked out?!?" I asked, laughing in delight and hugging him. I was hiding my horror. "I don't get a say? I mean, I guess Lyra is ok...ish. But Jake and Luke? You may as well name them Paul ot John or Joe or something else as boring and country sounding! I like the name Wynter for a boy."

"Wynter? What the hell? Maybe for a girl, but a boy needs a boy's name around here!"

I laughed again, then pulled up and kissed him. "You are awesome," I said, grinning. "You'd really be ok with having kids with me?" I asked as if it was what I had asked for and not what he had suggested. "Three of them even?"

"More if that's what you wanted, punkin," he said, his eyes going completely devoted.

I smiled and blushed. "I really do like it when you call me that," I whispered, hugging him, then kissing his jaw. I left a trail of kisses down his neck, then dropped down to roll my hips over him through his jeans. "Can we go back in now?"

He picked me up to stand, then stood and kicked dirt on the fire before pulling me into the tent. I pulled my clothes off and he was right behind me, yanking his clothes off quickly.

I had intended on climbing on him again, but he pushed me down face first on the blankets and shove my legs apart. When he pulled my cheeks apart almost painfully I gasped and tensed and when I felt his tongue shove into my asshole, I tried to pull away. "Ollie! I don't..."

"Hush," he said harshly, then went back to my ass, licking, biting, sucking and shoving his tongue in as far as he could. Once I got over my revulsion, I realized it felt good. Very good. He slid a finger into my pussy suddenly and I groaned at the feeling. He pulled the finger out and pushed his thumb in, then touched my clit with his fingertips, rolling them over it as he fucked me with his thumb and shoved his tongue in my ass.

"Oh my god Ollie!" I wailed, overwhelmed at how good it all felt.

He pulled back and slid a finger into my ass, fucking me in time with his finger in my pussy.

I moaned again, gripping the blankets as I writhed, needing more.

He pulled back and paused what he was doing. I heard him unzip a bag and rifle around, then he went back to licking my asshole as he pushed something cold and hard into my pussy. It wasn't huge, not bigger than his cock, just one of the small dildos he had shown me. He pulled back again and eased an anal plug into me, also not too big. Small even. It was enough to make me feel full without hurting, then he rolled me. His mouth found my clit and he licked and lapped slowly, excruciatingly slow.

"Oh god, please Ollie!" I begged, feeling tortured.

A hissing sound and the didlo swelled inside my pussy. I gasped, my eyes going wide as he pumped again and again.

"No no! Stop stop stop!" I pleaded when it started hurting.

"Shhh," he whispered, but he stopped for the moment. He sucked harder on my clit, working faster until the pleasure was more than the pain. The moment I relaxed and moaned again, he started pumping again. "Relax your muscles punkin," he said soothingly as I whimpered. He worked my clit harder and the pleasure warred with the pain as he kept pumping slowly.

I let out a sobbing wail and pleaded with him to stop.

"Shhh punkin, don't be a baby now. Liv took more than this and I want to take you further than I ever took her. I like this, I want this. I want to stretch your pussy, make you take anything I want to put inside you," he said, working my clit with his thumb. "I want pictures of you with a football in your pussy, and a wine bottle and more. As much as I can get into you. It's so fucking hot, I love that extreme shit. Your ass too, eventually. I want you to take both my fists at the same time. Stop fighting it punkin, relax your muscles."

"It hurts, please! Not so much Ollie, please! We have time, we can go slow! Oh god pleeeeease!"

"Come for me and I will stop," he breathed, moving higher to watch my face as his fingers took over working my clit frantically.

"I can't! I can't! It hurts, pleeeease Ollie it hurts!"

"I want to fuck your ass while you pussy is full," he said, pressing his lips to my jaw. "Say yes. Tell me I can fuck you in the ass. I will stop as soon as I come in your ass."

"Yes, god, please, hurry! Stop making it bigger please!"

He rolled me and eased the anal plug out, then lubed his cock. I didn't care, all I wanted was the giant bulb in my pussy deflated and taken out. He eased his cock into me and I groaned as he filled me. He began moving slowly, pumping with every fourth or fifth thrust.

"Faster please Ollie! End it, make it stop!"

He thrust harder, but he also pumped faster until I was screaming and he was grunting with effort, fighting to gain entrance to my ass with the bulb so large inside of me.

He yelled when he came and I screamed louder as he kept pumping. I was delirious with pain now and whimpering pathetically.

To my horror, he pulled out and sat back, but didn't deflate the bulb. He grabbed his phone and took pictures of his cum sliding out of my ass and the bulb stretching me open. He hit record and pumped again, making me scream and flop, then again and again, recording as it stretched me and I begged for mercy. He touched the stretched skin around my slit and even touching it hurt. I knew it was split open in places, bleeding. "I am going to fucking wreck this pussy this weekend," he said to the camera. "Tear it the fuck up. I'll have my fist inside her in a week. Join my premium channel to watch the rest of the content."

He hit a button and tossed the phone aside, then rolled his thumb over a dial, releasing the bulb in a loud hiss as it deflated inside of me. I sobbed in relief and laid there curled up in pain after he pulled it out of me.

"You are letting people watch me?" I wailed, scooting away from him. "I don't want that! I want to just be yours!"

"I told you I had a thing about being watched. You just assumed it was about people watching us. I want them to watch what I do to you. You're still mine, they don't get to touch you, or even see your face. Or mine. It's all anonymous punkin."

"That hurt! I didn't like it!"

"It'll hurt some at first until I get you used to it. It'll be ok punkin, calm down. Come on over here with me. Stop being so dramatic punkin."

I wriggled closer to him, still half hysterical. There was no way I could do this, no way I could deal with this pain. I had to find a way to get him to take us out of here sooner.

"Ollie, please, can we talk about this and agree on a compromise? I don't like that and I don't want that. We... we should look online and find a sub," I said, coming up with sudden inspiration.

"What the fuck does a sub have to do with anything?" he asked, laughing.

"Everything! Subs like pain, they like being dominated."

"You mean like S&M sub? You can just find those online?"

"Yes. On certain sites. We could find one and do this together."

"I want to do it to you. I like it, I want to see that tight little pussy stretched open for me."

"Wouldn't it be fun to try it with someone who wants it? To do it together? You can stretch her open and video it while she is licking my pussy, make her make me come before you stop? I can wear a mask and you can show off my breasts. Come around and slide your cock in my ass while she works to make me come, all the while blowing her up and recording all of it."

"That does sound hot as fuck. Keep the camera behind her, the angle just right to see it ripping her open, her fisting your pussy while I fuck your ass, licking your pussy and making you come around my cock. Fuck yeah. You really want that?"

"I've always kind of wanted a girl to go down on me. Especially a sub."

"That's fucking hot. So you are what, like a dominatrix?"

"More of a switch, I guess. Both? But not extreme. More dom than sub though."

"Mmm. So what would you say if I wanted you to fuck me with a strap on?"

Shock rang through me.

"I think I would love to do that," I said seriously, eager to give back some of the pain he had been giving me.

"Really?"

"Absolutely," I agreed, deciding to add to it with an anime I had seen. "Put a bit in your mouth like a horse, make you sit up pretty for me while I fucked you."

"Mmmm," he rumbled as if that excited him.

So he was a complete freak. I was ok with that. There was even something a bit human and exciting about it, but he was still an asshole and a monster. This would make it easier though, knowing he was completely sexually oriented.

For now I would leave it. I was in no condition to even move, let alone try and play at dominating him. If I could take control of this weekend though, take control of him, I needed to try and do it.

I pressed into him as he lay there pondering and snuggled close, pretending to fall asleep. He lay playing on his phone for a couple of hours. He posted the video and I saw that he had posted two others and was looking through comments and reviews on them. He had posted videos of me without my permission. That had to be just as bad as rape, didn't it? Not to mention that one of them was actually showing the rape. He had dozens of pics uploaded too and he was scrolling through comments on them as well.

Finally, he set it aside and turned to face me, pulling close and tucking the blankets around me almost tenderly. He kissed my temple as he adjusted himself.

I decided to play into his ego a little. "Mmm, my love?" I whispered sleepily. "Ollie? Are you ok?"

"Shh punkin, go back to sleep."

I snuggled in closer and let him hold me to sleep.

I woke up first in the morning, as dawn was barely lighting the tent. I knew I wanted to get a hold of this advantage right away, so I rolled him to his back and wrapped my lips around his soft cock, sucking and pulling until he woke with a gasp and a groan. He immediately grabbed fistsfull of my hair as he got hard in seconds. "God damn baby, fuck! Yeah, harder baby, suck that cock. Harder baby! Faster, swallow that cock baby, small it into your throat... oooh, fuck baby... Yeah... yeah... YEAH Baby! Swallow baby, all of it, swallow all of it for me. Fuuuuck that was amazing."

I sat up, looking at him confidently. "My turn," I said, grabbing him by the hair and pulling him up, then between my legs as I laid down. He was half growling as he took hold of my hips and lifted me up high before burying his face in my pussy. He was more than eager as he worked to get me off, sliding two fingers into me and fucking me gently while he worked my clit. I knew he wanted me to talk him through it like he had me, but I wasn't like him. I couldn't focus enough to speak and be able to come as well. I needed to focus more. The best I could do was hold onto his hair and push my hips up against his mouth as he worked feverishly to bring me closer.

When I came with a cry of ecstasy, he came up looking almost feverish with pride and excitement. I laughed and pulled him close, sighing in exhaustion. "Mmmm. I can't imagine a better way to wake up," I mumbled, snuggling into his arms and kissing his chest. "Now I need a nice long hot shower and a cup of coffee."

"Mmm," he agreed.

"Think we could get away with slipping in the shower together?" I asked. "Mabel will never notice. Have you ever fooled around in the shower?"

"Few times," he said, but I could feel his mood go heavier. I was pushing too far.

"Mmm. You'll have to show me," I said happily, kissing his shoulder again before getting up. "I need the ladies room."

He caught my wrist after I pulled my hoodie on and I turned to look at him. He searched my face soberly. I smiled and kept my face open and relaxed.

"What's up?" I asked, grinning and moving to lay on his chest and look down at him.

He put his arms around me and looked at my face, still trying to read me.

"You gonna get up or go back to bed?" I asked playfully. "I really need to pee. And a bottle of water. And food. And coffee. Did you bring coffee?"

"No coffee," he said softly, rolling his thumbs over the small of my back.

"Ugh. Fine. Come on sleepyhead."

He finally managed a smile. "You a freaking morning person, punkin?" he asked, grinning.

"Mayyybe," I answered, pulling away and yanking my pants on with a smile.

He was coming out in nothing but his jeans when I was coming back to the tent. I looked past him to the mountain and paused again. I could still feel it pulling to me. I thought I realized what it was then. The mountain was home. I was further from it now and if I headed towards the mountain, I would end up at the road that skirted the base of the mountain. My brain had been trying to tell me all along that all I had to do was head towards the mountain and I would be saved.

"What is that look?" he asked, coming up behind me and putting his arm around my shoulders.

I rested my chin on his arm as I stared at the mountain. "It really is beautiful. I know you are used to seeing it, but I'm not. The whole huge, sprawling thing is just so pretty..."

He snorted with a derisive laugh. "If you say so. What do you want for breakfast? Pop tart or granola bar?"

I groaned. "Denny's." I answered emphatically. "Coffee and an omelette. Toast. All hot. It's flipping freezing out here."

He laughed and hugged me tight against him. "There's a Denny's in Edmonton, it's the other way though. I think there might be one in Howerville? It's this side of the mountain and we may be just as close to there as we are to Edmonton. But I'm not sure, I'd have to look it up. I never go to Howerville."

"That's a long drive," I said with a sigh. "Maybe another day. What did you say the other place was in town?"

"There isn't one. It's pizza or ma's."

"Oh. Does your mom have coffee?" I asked hopefully, like I was only thinking about the coffee.

"Enough to rival Starbucks most days," he answered. "Let's take a morning walk," he said, dropping his arm and taking my hand. He led me away from camp, away from the mountain and into the woods.

I tried to keep my face open and happy, but I was a little bit afraid. "If you camp a lot, it may take some getting used to for me," I said, shying away from a huge spiderweb. I didn't see the spider, but the web was huge and that terrified me. "Or I may have to let you go alone with your outdoorsy friends."

He snorted a laugh, but said nothing. He finally stopped us, an hour into the walk at a river.