Odette: Path B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded against his chest.

"I don't have anything, I would have to go back into town."

"Please?" I whispered.

"I would have to tie you and gag you."

"Ok. Just... not so hard? I will just sleep," I said, still exhausted.

His hand on my shoulder made me jerk and wince again. "Here," he said, helping me sit up. I held my wrists up for him to tie, but he pushed them down and pushed a pill to my lips. "Open," he said softly.

I took the pills, trying to open one eye enough to see him. He was dressed. Had he left and come back in those few seconds? No, I must have fallen back to sleep and he had left me here without tying me up. "Thanks," I whispered, laying against his chest when he lowered the water bottle. I held him tight, hoping that if he was holding me and feeling protective, he wouldn't push for more.

"Feel like eating?" he asked, stroking my hair.

"No, not yet."

"Ok. It's lunchtime anyway."

I fell back to sleep against his chest and woke up to him adjusting his position. He was looking at his phone in one hand, holding me against him in his other arm.

"Hey babe, feel better?"

"Still hurts but not as bad. I need to pee?"

"We pee in the woods out here," he said with a grin, helping me up.

"Umm, can I have my clothes?"

"Nah. It'll take two seconds, come on," he said, pulling me out by my hand and leading me off to a tree.

I was shivering violently by the time he pulled me back in and zipped the tent. "You have like zero tolerance for cold, huh?" he asked, pulling out bread and making a peanut butter and banana sandwich. He handed it to me. "Eat up babe, you need food in your system and this has all the good stuff. Protein, fruit, grain."

I took it and ate slowly, watching him. He made one for himself, then sat and looked me over as he ate. "You look better," he announced when he finished. "Lean back for me and open your legs up. I love tits, but I want to see that pussy too."

I looked at him, horrified. Was he serious? "Ollie," I whispered. "You don't have to do this. You haven't done anything really wrong yet. You can take me back to town and we can go to Atlanta, me and you. You can help me bury my Gemma and..."

"Now, Det."

"Ollie!"

He went up to his knees and pulled off his shirt, then undid his jeans. "I've been wanting to fuck you, but first I want to titty fuck you. I have been dreaming of it. You been titty fucked?"

"No! Ollie please!" I wailed, scooting back.

He caught my ankle and yanked me close, grabbing my other ankle and opening my legs, holding them wide as he looked down at my exposed pussy. "That's hot as fuck babe. Nice fat little lips, not a lot of hair, fuck. I am going to wreck this pussy this weekend. Cover those tits in cum. I want to see those lips wrapped around my cock, too," he said, letting go of my ankle and pulling his phone out. I started to close my legs, but he grabbed my ankle again. "Don't. Don't piss me off, Det. This will all be good right up until you piss me off. Lay there like a good girl and let me take pics."

He took a lot of pics, then started getting super up close. When he let go of my other ankle and spread my lips open with his fingers, I tried to close my legs again, despite him sitting between them on his knees.

"Babe," he said distractedly, then smacked my pussy lightly. "Be still." He spread me open again and took more pics, then slid his fingers higher and inspected my clit. He flicked it with his finger painfully, making me jump and scream. "Sensitive?" he asked, smirking. "You all claim we have no idea where that is. Guess you are wrong. You like your pussy eaten?"

I shuddered at the vulgarity. "You are nothing like the boy I met. It was all a lie, wasn't it? An act."

"No. Not all of it. I fell for you hard and I wanted you to like me. I would have done anything for you. Now I don't have to, you are mine."

"But you can still be a good guy! Make me happy that I am here with you! Make me want to make you happy too!"

He cocked his head and looked me over. "I gave you a chance. I begged you for a chance. I have never begged anyone for anything."

"Give me another chance! Try to look at it from my perspective! I miss my home, I was shipped here without warning or without time to even pack in an effort to get me out of the way and I have been in shock. My Gemma died, the only person in my life who has ever loved me. Please Ollie! I will try, Iwill, just don't... aaaAAHHH!" I wailed as he shoved a finger into me suddenly as I was speaking.

"Mmm, fuck you are tight. I knew you would be, small as you are, you... fuuuuck. Babe, you weren't fucking lying, were you?" he asked, leaning close, his eyes bright with wonder and want. "Fuck!" He laughed then, low and joyous. "You are truly going to be mine babe. Mine and no one else's. I fucking love that."

"If you want me to truly be yours, then let it happen and don't force it!" I begged, trying to squirm away from his intruding finger.

He slid it in and out, watching my face and ignoring my words. "You ever come, babe?" he asked breathily.

There were tears rolling down my cheeks as I looked up at him. "Yes, Ollie. I have."

"By yourself or with your ex?"

"By myself. Ollie, please listen to me?"

"I want to make you come for me!" he said, pushing his finger in further, then starting to fuck me with it.

"Ollie PLEASE!" I begged, trying to struggle away. "That hurts!"

"It's just my finger babe, wait until I fuck you with my cock," he said, nuzzing into my neck and holding me down.

"Your fingernail is sharp!"

He made a noise of dissatisfaction as he eased up, then slid his thumb up to roll over my clit. "Better? You like that babe?"

I turned my face to his shoulder to hide my tears and defeat. "Please," I begged in a whisper, pushing away the pleasure. "I will be good, I will try, I swear it!"

"Try for me now babe, come for me. Fuck baby, I am so fucking hard," he groaned, then pulled back suddenly, sliding his finger out of me. He yanked his boxers off and straddled my chest, laying his hard cock between my breasts. To my shock, he wasn't very big. Not at all. I had seen pictures and watched porn and he was... below average, especially for his height.

He smashed my breasts together painfully around his cock and started thrusting, moaning and letting his head fall back. I tried to pull away, to push or twist out from under him, but I was too small and he was too big. Instead I lashed out with my words. "So Stace did know what she was talking about," I said. "You do have a tiny cock."

He just chuckled and kept thrusting as he looked down at me. "Still gonna wreck your pussy babe." He twisted my nipples painfully, making me scream. "You cunts all think you are going to hurt my feelings with your judgement? Guess what? My cock still works for me, gets me off and I have never had a single complaint from the girls I get off. You think I am self conscious about it? Does it look like I give a fuck?"

I was sobbing, trying to pull his hands off my breasts. "Yes! That's why you turned the light off before you took your underwear off last night! I don't care! Stop! You are hurting me!"

"And you aren't trying to hurt me with your bullshit?" he snarled, squeezing harder.

I screamed as he rammed, squeezing hard enough to leave bruises.

He let go suddenly and grabbed his cock, stroking it and moving up to my face with it. He forced my mouth open by shoving my chin down and pressed the head of his cock to my lips as he bit his own lip. "Fucking coming baby," he grunted, then I felt him, shooting hot, thick cum into my mouth, then over my lips and across my cheek, then in my mouth again.

I screamed as I began choking on it, gagging at the taste and smell. He panted as he let go of his cock and shoved my mouth shut, holding his hand under my chin and shoving up painfully.

"Swallow!" he demanded.

I choked it down, trying to turn away from his hand. He let me go and took more pictures of my cum and tear covered face. He also took pictures of me red and bruised breasts as I sobbed.

"Stop being a fucking baby," he said, finally laying back. "That was hot. I love those tits. Did you like that babe?" he asked, rolling to lay next to me and face me.

"No!" I wailed, turning away from him. "Please, can I wipe this off now?"

He used his thumb to scrape it off my face, then pressed his thumb to my lips. "Open. Now Det." He shoved his thumb into my mouth. "Suck it off. Swallow it. Not so bad now, was it?"

"Please, my face is still sticky!"

"Fuck you are needy. Go put a little water on that cloth there and wipe your fucking face. Toss me one of those waters. Touch that fucking knife and I will paddle your ass like a fucking four year old. Get over here and lay back down. I want you to finger yourself for me, get yourself off while I watch."

"I won't do that," I whispered, hugging my knees.

"You fucking what, Det?" he asked, sitting up.

"I won't do that!" I screamed, kicking out at him when he moved closer.

He laughed and yanked me close like he had before, one leg on either side of him, forcing my legs open to him. "You won't?" he asked, holding my hips down and looking down at me with excitement. "Then how about I play a little myself? Start stretching you open till I can work my fist in? Wear you like a fucking puppet? Fuck your ass instead of your cunt. Bet you won't be calling my dick small then, will you? Come on babe, reach down here and make yourself come for me," he said, grabbing my wrist and pulling my hand down between my legs.

I glared at him and closed my fists. "I won't do anything for you, you monster!" I said through my teeth. "You ugly hearted bastard! I will see you in jail for this!"

"I will see you in the fucking ground before I let you put me in jail," he said, shoving his face in mine. "You are mine, Det. Get used to the idea. Mine to fuck, mine to toy with, mine to fucking abuse. Mine to make feel as shitty as you made me feel. You wont come for me? Fine. I brought plenty of toys."

He leaned back and pulled a bag close and unzipped it. Terror washed over me as I heard clanking and metal on metal. He pulled out a speculum and I stared wide eyed. It was gigantic!

"Made for a horse, but I will take video of me stretching you open with it," he said, setting it to the side. He pulled out a smallish dildo with a tube hanging from the bottom and a hand pump on it. He smirked. "Goes in easy, but I can blow it up like a balloon inside you. Had Livy screaming for me and begging me to stop after fourteen pumps. Seven in her ass. I don't have to stop with you, do I?" He set it aside and pulled out an anal plug as big as my fist. "Speaks for itself, yeah?" He kept going, pulling out toys, some innocuous, some vicious. All of them terrifying in their own way.

I was shaking uncontrollably as he finished and started putting them back in the bag. "So what first, babe? Or do you think you can make yourself come for me now? You are realizing that is not too much to ask."

I squeezed my eyes shut and reached down. I heard the shutter on his camera click as I touched my clit and I clenched my jaw.

"That's right baby, show me what you like," he said, leaning in close. I opened my eyes to see him holding the phone close, recording me. "Go faster baby. Mmm, look how wet that pussy is getting. Let's hear it baby, you want daddy's cock? Say if for me baby. Say you want daddy's cock," he said, sliding a finger into me. My breath caught and I turned away. It felt good and I didn't want it to feel good! "Say it baby," he breathed. "Tell me how bad you want my cock."

"No Ollie, no! I won't say... ohhhh, please stop!"

"Yeah baby, you are loving this, you are so wet for me. Don't stop babe, keep going. You're about to come for daddy, aren't you? Mmm, fuck that looks good baby, keep going for me. Come for me babe. Tell daddy how much you love it. Tell daddy how much you love me baby."

I tuned him out, my breathing ragged as I tried to focus on anything but what was happening to me. My body was betraying me completely as pleasure hitched up in fits and starts, climbing higher and higher as I lost my focus. I stopped trying to block it out and gave in with a whimper.

"Fuuuuuck," he groaned, then took hold of my fingers, stopping me. For a moment I was shocked and my body rebelled, but then his hot lips wrapped around my clit and I sucked in a breath. He sucked and flicked with his tongue, his finger still sliding in and out of me gently. I came in seconds, my body twitching as ecstasy rolled me. I cried out, grabbing a handful of his curls as I bucked against his mouth and he moaned around my clit as I came. He was fucking me with his finger in time with my pussy walls clamping around him and in that moment, I did wish it was his cock inside of me. The thought secretly thrilled me.

I came down finally, my breathing ragged and he lifted his face to look at me, his eyes hooded, his lips swollen and shining with wetness. He was hot, and sexy, I had to admit that, even if he was an asshole and I did hate him. He shot forwards suddenly, moving up me and pressing his lips to mine, forcing a kiss on me. I didn't fight, even as he forced my mouth open and shoved his tongue in.

He held me there, kissing me passionately, even though I refused to kiss him back for over an hour. He finally pulled back and looked down at me. "You liked that, didn't you babe?" he asked, nuzzling against my jaw.

I sensed it then, the change in his demeanor. The need was back, the need to be loved and accepted. "I... didn't hate it," I answered, trying to play it slow. If I gave in too quickly he would know I was faking again. "I've never had a guy do that for me before."

"You like it?"

"I... I think so. It felt good."

"Mmm," he purred, nuzzling into my neck and pulling me close like he was going to go to sleep. He kissed my jaw and my neck and my shoulder, then turned my face to kiss my lips. I moved my lips slightly, accepting the kiss but not quite kissing him back. After a few moments, I let myself kiss him back slightly, then after several more minutes, I slid my fingers into his hair. He rolled me to my back then, pulling me under him and pulling my leg around his waist. He pulled back from the kiss and looked down at me. "I fucking love you baby," he whispered, then moved up and pressed the head of his hard cock to my slit.

I sucked in a breath, wanting to pull away, but forced myself to stillness as he pushed into me. His cock was bigger than his finger, but it still didn't really hurt. I gasped as he hit my inner wall and pleasure spiked through my still sensitive pussy.

"Fuuuuck baby, you are so fucking tight. Damn you feel good," he moaned as he started thrusting his hips. He planted one hand above my shoulder to keep me in place and I took hold of his wrist and turned my face into his arm as his other hand reached down to pull my leg up higher around his waist. "Fuck yeah baby," he whispered, sounding lost in his own euphoria.

I was alarmed at how quickly my own bliss was rising, shooting up like a firework and about to go off. "Oooooh, faster Ollie!" I pleaded.

He moved faster with a moan of pleasure and I came again, biting down on his arm and crying out.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuck!" he yelled, then exploded inside of me as I came, throbbing and shooting as my walls clamped down. I screamed louder, as his throbbing warred with my clenching walls. He collapsed on top of me as I came down, but I didn't care. I lay beneath him, unable to move or think.

He eased out of me and slid down slowly, moving to the side to lay next to me. He said nothing as he pulled me close and threw a leg over mine, then fell asleep. I fell asleep right next to him, my face pressed into his neck.

I woke first this time, my head pounding as the day was losing light. "Ollie?" I asked sleepily, jostling him.

"Yeah babe?" he asked, eyes still closed.

"Do you have more tylenol?"

"Mmm, s'in the red bag. Hold still, I will get it. Here, drink all the water too. Fuck baby. That was amazing. I knew it would be awesome with you."

I blushed, I didn't have to fake that. I looked down and smiled slightly. "Yeah. I didn't hate that either. You are... the perfect size for me. I kind of like that."

"You hungry?"

"Umm. Maybe after my headache eases."

"Food'll help. Sit up a little more, I love looking at those tits."

"They are sore," I said, crossing my arms over them protectively.

He smiled. "Sorry babe. I'll be easier next time."

"Thanks," I said, looking away.

"Come on babe, move your arms?" he asked, pleading playfully.

I moved them, leaning back on my hands so he could see them better. "Do you think we could get dressed and take a walk?" I asked. "Stretch our legs?"

He grinned. "I kind of like you without clothes, but ok. If you want to, a walk sounds good. Maybe we will find a good spot to fuck out in the open. You think you would like that?"

"No!" I said emphatically and I saw his face go guarded. "I hate bugs and creepy crawlies. I'd rather be safe in here with the blankets and closed up without the bugs."

His smile came back, the teasing shine in his eyes. "Fair enough. Drew has a hot tub. You think you'd like to fuck in a hot tub?"

I squirmed. "If we were alone? And I could be on top? I have a thing about water on my face and a bit of a phobia of water."

"What if other couples were in it too, also fucking?"

I looked at him, wondering if he was serious. He was. "You have a thing for being out in the open?" I asked. "Being in public?"

He smiled and shrugged. "It's kind of hot."

That surprised me, given the size of his cock. "I don't know. I don't think I could have an audience, but maybe if they were all doing their own thing and not watching?"

"Not with those tits babe, they would all be watching you bouncing those beauties all over me. Just thinking about you on top with those bouncing tits makes me hard."

I looked at him and let the excitement I was feeling so ashamed of shine through in my eyes. I blushed and looked down. "Umm. Maybe after our walk?" I asked shyly.

He laughed and half tackled me. "How about before and after?" he asked huskily.

"Not sure I can now. Even thinking about bouncing right now makes my head hurt worse."

His face fell, but he smiled again, understanding on his face. Was he even the same guy as last night and this morning? "After then," he said, kissing my nose. "You are so fucking cute, babe."

I wondered if I could press it a little, make it more real? "I really do like punkin more than babe and baby," I offered.

He grinned. "Ok punkin," he said, leaning on his elbow and touching my face gently. I tried to look up at him openly, fill my face and eyes with the things I liked about him and not the fear and loathing I had for him. I thought about earlier and how amazing it felt with his cock inside of me. How good it felt as he had fucked me. He really was the perfect size, that hadn't been pandering to his ego.

His smile went to a smirk as he looked down at me, like he could see the want in my eyes and he liked it. I could play to his narrative.

I bit my lower lip and looked at his lips, then reached up and put my hands in his curls, pulling him closer. I kissed him, but he took over and kissed me as if trying to devour me. I could feel his need for acceptance, his need for love. It broke my heart a little bit, but I did not let it soften me. He was still a monster.

I pushed the thought away and shoved him back, rolling him to his back. Shaking, I straddled him and he grabbed my hips to guide me onto him. I closed my eyes and gave myself over to the feeling as one of his hands slid up and groped my breast as I rode him. In moments, both of his hands were groping me gently as I rode him and he groaned loudly as I moved faster and faster, wanting to come again. He grabbed my hips suddenly and rolled, pulling out of me quickly and grabbing his cock to come all over my breasts. He watched with a moan as he shot all over me.