Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 01

Story Info
Best friends become closer during one fateful night.
11k words
4.6
10.8k
16

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
359 Followers

This is an edit/remaster of chapter 1. I hope you guys like the fresh new paint. And shout out to my editor Stubby for taking the time to polish this chapter and all my future chapters. Enjoy!

-

I met Laena during college. She first introduced herself to me in a class we both shared and eventually we started to be really good friends. We started to hang out with each other more often. I was dating this one guy, but towards the end of my tenure in college that relationship went to total shit.

Laena really helped me through my break up with my now ex. We often went out to watch movies, play video games in our dorm, and help each other study in the school library. She really helped me get through college during one of the deepest lows in my life. Laena even got me to start going on jogs with her, which really helped me clear my mind.

Eventually we became inseparable. Some of our guy friends in our group would sometimes joke and ask if we were banging each other. I would laugh it off but when I looked at Laena her face would often turn beat red and then she would punch whoever made that joke.

Over time I started to look at Laena differently. As our friendship deepened, the physical distance between us shrank into intimacy. We would unknowingly sit very close to each other, cuddle during movies, and sometimes share a bed; it just felt very natural to us. Laena and I would often joke around and kiss each other, but usually it would be a quick peck on the cheek or if we were feeling extra silly, on the lips. But our physical interactions always had this sort of playful tone, never really getting too serious.

Laena was someone you would describe as a tomboy but she still liked to be a bit feminine. She used to have longer hair during the first year of college, but eventually she cut it shorter, mostly out of convenience because she competed on the college track team.

She had brown hair and some of the prettiest eyes I had ever seen. They were emerald green and were very mesmerizing. She was slightly taller than me, standing at 5 foot 7. She was pretty fit compared to me, she had a well toned body and very nice legs. Sometimes I would catch myself staring at her for too long.

Who am I? My name is Hannah, I was raised in an asian family. My parents were second generation immigrants so they were less conservative than my grandparents. Thankfully I was blessed with good genetics, I stood at 5 foot 6 with a slim body, but I had curves in all the right places. I was happy to have a modest c-cup, I considered myself lucky since my family is known to have smaller breasts. My brown eyes matched well with my naturally black long silky hair, but I dyed my hair blonde mid-way through college.

I would often bring Laena back home during holiday breaks since her parents were divorced and didn't host family events. Eventually my family grew to adore her. Especially my two brothers, since both Laena and my brothers enjoyed watching and playing sports. I would often catch them shouting at the TV watching a basketball game, and I would roll my eyes and continue catching up with my parents or playing on my brother's Nintendo Switch.

-

My relationship with Laena would change during one fateful night.

It was the day leading up to that night. I was in the school courtyard with my legs crossed waiting for Laena to finish her team practice before we headed out for some lunch. I was scrolling through my phone when I saw someone sit right next to me in my peripheral vision.

"Hey, Laena" I said without looking, except it wasn't Laena who sat next to me. It was my classmate Zach.

"What's up beautiful, watcha doin'?" he said as he put his arm around my shoulder.

Zach was about half an inch taller than me, he was a little lean, and he had curly jet black hair. I would have been lying if I said I didn't find him attractive. Sometimes I would catch myself staring, but any girl would.

"Just waiting for Laena before we head out for lunch," I responded as I put my phone down to look at him.

We talked about some in-school drama and about some new albums from our favorite artists that had recently come out. We had always had good chemistry with each other. I had thought about dating him but, for some reason, every time I thought about it, I would think of Laena instead. If I were to date Zach, I would have to spend more time away from Laena, and I didn't want that.

"There's a party off campus tomorrow night, you should come," he said as he played with my hair.

I didn't really like to go out to those kinds of parties since they can be super sketchy sometimes. But I could just take Laena with me: I knew she would look after me if something happened. Plus, I wanted to be nice so I accepted his invitation.

"Yeah, sure I'll go, you don't mind if I bring Laena with me, do you?" I responded as I checked my phone to see if Laena had texted me.

"No problem, the more the merrier. I'll see you there," he said, standing up.

He took my hand and gave it a kiss as he said his farewells and walked away. I was a bit flustered by his actions, but before I could give those feelings much thought, I saw Laena walking towards me. She was wearing her tracksuit and carrying her duffle bag over her shoulder. I stood up and walked over to her, greeting her with a tight hug; she returned the favor and hugged me back.

"Who was that?" Laena asked as we pulled away from our hug.

"Oh, that was Zach, you know him," I responded as we walked together to go eat lunch.

"He seems very fond of you," she said to me, leering at me in a jealous way.

Laena wasn't the type who disliked guys. Hell, she hung out with more guys than she did girls. But she was very protective of me, especially if some dude tried to talk me up.

"Oh, that, he was just being nice and if it makes you feel better I am more fond of you than him," I replied, giving her a friendly kiss on her cheek.

Her jealousy quickly dissipated, and she returned to a happier mood as we walked until we arrived at a local restaurant.

"You want to come with me to a party tomorrow night?" I asked Laena as we were waiting for our food.

"I don't know, Hannah, those kinds of parties are pretty sketchy. And what makes you suddenly want to go out and party, you usually don't participate in those kinds of things," she responded.

Not wanting to tell her that Zach had invited me, I just told her my friend Christie had been bugging me to go all week.

"We're not going to stay long, I just want to have a couple drinks, then we'll head out, plus I got you to watch my back, right?" I said to her, smiling. Laena was still hesitant, so I put on my cute begging face which worked on her most of the time.

"Fine, I'll go, but don't go too crazy,'' she said, finally relenting.

I smiled with joy, then our food finally arrived. We continued to talk about school and how her practice went as we ate.

-

It was the night of the party. Laena and I were having fun and a bunch of frat boys were hitting on us throughout the entire party. Personally I enjoyed the attention a little, while Laena paid them no mind. One football jock even came up to us and asked if we wanted to do a threeway with him. Laena just groaned in annoyance and grabbed my arm to pull me away from that guy.

I had always been a lightweight when it came to drinking, and after a few drinks I was beginning to feel a bit tipsy. Laena told me she was going to use the restroom. As soon as she left, someone took the opportunity to try to get a chance at me. It was Zach, he saw me and immediately walked toward me. When he reached me, he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You made it. I didn't see you earlier so I was starting to think you hadn't come," he said, pulling away from our hug and looking down at me.

"Yeah, sorry, Laena has been moving me around the house to avoid some of these frat guys," I spoke into his ear because of the loudly-blaring music.

As we talked, he began to move a bit closer to me. Soon, he was standing right over me, so close I could smell his cologne.

"You look very pretty tonight," he said.

I was surprised because I hadn't worn anything too special. All I had on was a gray hoodie, some ripped jeans, and a pair of white Nikes.

"Thanks, but you're being too kind," I replied, trying to keep my composure.

Then he moved even closer to me. My face began burning as he gripped my waist in his hands. It had been a little while since I had broken up with my ex, so I thought I was entitled to have a little fun. Plus I was already tipsy enough that I might not have been thinking straight. Zach then grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a kiss. Just as his hot breath touched my lips, my arm was grabbed and I was yanked away from him. I was drunk enough that I didn't know what was happening. As I began to piece together what was going on, I realized it was Laena dragging me out of the frat house.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I shouted as she kept hauling me along. Laena kept ignoring me until we reached her dorm. She grabbed her key card from her pocket, unlocked her door, and quickly shoved my tipsy ass into her room.

"What the hell were you doing with him?" Laena demanded in an angry tone.

Her dorm was faintly lit by a single lamp. I could just barely see her face in the dim room. She looked very jealous and angry as she paced back and forth in the living room.

"I was just enjoying the party, what is your problem?!" I threw back at her. I still couldn't grasp why she was so angry. So I again asked what her deal was. She wouldn't budge, I could tell she was struggling to say something but wasn't able to put words to whatever it was.

She suddenly stopped her pacing and sighed. "It's because I love you!" she revealed.

Though I had heard the words she had used, I couldn't seem to process what she meant. Admittedly, I can be a bit dense at times. And being slightly tipsy didn't really help.

"I know, I love you too," I answered back, still not grasping her true intent. Growing frustrated, Laena stalked over, grabbed both my hands in hers, and pulled me against herself. She looked at me with the deepest sincerity. Meeting her beautiful emerald eyes as the alcohol began to wear off, I was finally beginning to process her meaning.

"I have always had feelings for you, ever since the day we met," she said in a tone which was much more shy than usual. To see Laena this timid was a new and unexpected side of her. She clutched my hands even tighter.

My mind was all over the place as I heard her describe her feelings. I didn't know what to say: all I could do was stare at Laena while I gathered my thoughts.

Belatedly realizing her sentiments, I asked, "So how come you're just now getting around to telling me this?"

"It's because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I was scared that telling you how I felt would make things awkward between us, and I couldn't bear to lose you," she said, tearing up and looking down at the ground out of sheer embarrassment.

Recalling our time together, I realized how intimate we had been, the way she would look at me, and how protective she was of me. Given the intimacy of our interaction with each other, we were practically dating: no wonder our friends kept joking about us being "together."

"I would never leave you, you're the most cherished person I have in my life" I told her, tilting her face up to look at me as I wiped her teary eyes.

"I don't know how this is gonna work out, but I can give it a try," I responded.

"Me neither, Hannah, but I think we can figure it out together," she said in a happier tone. She was very relieved by my response to her confession.

There was a long silence as we stood as close as we could, gazing deeply into each other's eyes, as if searching for something new and undiscovered. All that could be heard was our breathing slowly getting heavier as our faces drew ever closer to each other.

Then it happened, our lips brushed together ever so lightly.

We held our lips together for a few moments before pulling them apart. My lovely brown eyes were fixed upon her emerald gems.

"Are you okay, Hannah?" Laena said in a breathy voice.

I nodded, then we sank together for another kiss. It was a bit awkward at first: the only times we had kissed before had been done more playfully. But the longer we kissed, the more accustomed we grew to each other's lips. As we continued to make out, our tongues slowly crept into each other's mouths. We kissed more aggressively, breathing harder and harder. Pulling away momentarily to catch a better breath left a trail of our saliva suspended between our mouths. Our tongues were never missing from each other's mouths for more than a couple of seconds.

As we continued passionately kissing, Laena began feeling up my body. Her hands tugged at my waist, pulling me closer as our tongues battled. Her hands traveled down my back, slowly creeping down onto my ass before she started to gently grope my soft cheeks. Every time she squeezed my supple cheeks, I moaned into her mouth. As we made out more ever more intensely, I wrapped my arms around Laena's neck and used one of my hands to push on the back of her head. I couldn't get enough and needed to bring as much of her as close to me as I possibly could. Laena's mouth tasted sweet as we traded our fluids back and forth. Laena was so intoxicating, I almost felt drunk again.

Wanting to take the initiative, I started walking backwards towards the couch pulling Laena along with me. I lay back bringing Laena down on top of me. I wrapped my slender legs around her waist, pulling her ever more closely against me. We started to push against each other as the intensity of our passion reached new heights. We ground our crotches together as our make out session got sloppier and still more intense.

Now Laena's hands move slowly from my waist up to my stomach. She eased her hands under my sweater, steadily advancing towards my chest. I wasn't wearing a shirt under my sweater so only my black bra protected my breasts. Laena wasted no time, sliding her hands under my bra to gently grope my soft tits. I moaned with pleasure each time she squeezed them.

My body was getting extremely hot, so I whipped my sweater off and threw it to the side. Laena promptly shoved my bra above my boobs, exposing them to the open air.

"God, you always had the nicest boobs, Hannah!" Laena sighed as she briefly pulled her mouth from mine, before returning her lips to mine.

I moaned, thanking her with a giggle.

Laena was getting hot too, so she rose up above me to unfasten her white button-up shirt. Beneath her shirt she wore a gray sports bra, which tastefully showed some of her cleavage. Throwing her shirt behind her, she fell back upon me like a hawk swooping down on its prey.

As we continued to kiss, Laena's hand began to drift down towards my pants. When she reached my crotch, Laena hesitated and stopped to look at me. Seeing that, I gave her a nod of approval. Without saying a word, her hand slipped down into my pants and her fingers stole across the sheer fabric of my panties.

As she began to rub my pussy, Laena could feel how soaking wet my panties were. My moans were muffled by her mouth over mine. I could feel her fingers positioning themselves right over my clit. Her rubbing began again. All along, we were having the sloppiest make out session: anyone watching would have been cumming out of their minds. As Laena rubbed me even more aggressively, my orgasm inexorably began to build. Suddenly she stopped! Before I could complain, her hand moved under my panties and she slowly inserted two of her fingers into my throbbing wet pussy. I couldn't help but squeal with pleasure.

"Does that feel good, Hannah?" Laena asked, whispering into my ear as she slowly fingered me.

"Yeah, keep doing that, Laena," I responded in a breathy voice.

"I want you to beg for it," she seductively whispered into my ear.

"Please, Laena, please keep doing that, I'm begging you," I moaned.

As I begged, I felt my pussy wrap around Laena's fingers as they plunged in and out of my wet hole. She bent her two fingers up inside me, searching for my love spot. My eyes shot wide open and I moaned loudly when she found what she had been looking for.

"Oh my god!" I moaned as the build-up to my orgasm came roaring back again.

"You gonna cum, Hannah?" Laena asked, looking down at me.

"FUCK......Yes, Laena, you're going to make me fucking cum!" I desperately replied.

Hearing that, Laena's face curved back down to mine and she shoved her tongue back into my mouth. As our tongues were wrapped around each other my orgasm at last reached its peak.

I climaxed fully: my pussy contracted tightly around Laena's fingers, but she refused to relent, rolling her fingers even more vigorously up into my special spot. I squeezed my thighs strongly around her hand as I loudly moaned out my pleasure into her mouth. My eyes rolled behind my eyelids and my body shook profusely as I came.

As my orgasm finally subsided, Laena withdrew her fingers which were now covered with my juices.

We kept kissing for a bit before Laena pulled away. She looked down at my orgasm-wracked face: I was a mess under her.

"Should we go somewhere more comfortable?" Laena asked. Still recovering from my massive orgasm, all I could do was nod my assent . We both got up and Laena grabbed my hand, pulling me towards her room.

Once we reached Laena's dimly lit room, she slammed the door shut and we began to make out intensely in front of her bed. As we kissed, we undressed each other. Laena unclasped my bra from behind me as I pulled her sports bra off over her head. Once Laena's bra came free, her tits popped out. I always forgot that she had slightly bigger boobs than me, since she tried to hide them by wearing sports bras all the time. Her supple yet perky D-cup boobs were very pleasing to the eye and tastefully perky.

"There they are, I haven't seen those in a while," I giggled, feeling up her tits.

Laena just rolled her eyes and smiled as she pushed me down onto her bed. We desperately rushed to remove the rest of our clothing. As I struggled to unbutton my pants, I saw Laena kicking off her shoes, ripping off her socks, and unbuttoning her jeans as fast as she could. She pulled her panties along with her jeans down her legs and off her feet. I faltered partway through my own undressing as I gazed enthralled at her beautiful body. I had never before been as attracted to a woman's body. I drooled at the sight of her nice tits, her lightly toned body, and her sexy legs: my pussy was drowning in my own juices.

"You need help?" she said as she caught me staring at her, still stuck in the rest of my clothing.

Without saying a word she stepped out of her pants and walked over to me. She helped take my shoes and socks off as I finally got my jeans unbuttoned. I pulled off my jeans right before removing my panties.

Now that we were fully naked, she gathered me into a nice wet kiss. We climbed higher up the bed and began to tongue fuck each other again. But after a bit more feverish kissing, Laena pulled away so she could begin kissing her way down my body. She began by sucking and licking my neck, then nibbled her way down to my boobs. She began to suck and lick them, lathering them with her saliva as she began mauling them even more aggressively. "God, she's making me so horny," I thought, moaning with pleasure. Then her impetuous kisses reached my soaking wet pussy. I felt Laena's hot breath scorching my pussy, summoning forth still more liquid in a vain effort to put out the fires she was stoking. A wet spot began forming on the bed directly under me.

"You ready, Hannah?" Laena asked, looking up at me.

Joko44
Joko44
359 Followers