Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you seriously asking me that, this far in?" I moaned, seeing her face poised above my crotch.

"God, you are soaking down here, Hannah," Laena said with anticipation as she prepared to eat me out at last.

"Because of you, dummy, now hurry up," I desperately implored.

Laena began her assault by giving my pussy a nice long lick. I threw my head back and moaned. Graciously licking my pussy lips, she slowly inserted her tongue into my wet crevice. She grabbed my thighs as her tongue explored my pussy ever more deeply. Feeling her wet tongue maneuver inside me turned me into a moaning mess.

"Hannah, you taste so good," Laena mumbled with my pussy still in her mouth.

"Glad you like it, I had some pineapple for lunch earlier," I responded in a breathy voice.

As Laena ate me out, I placed my hands onto her head to draw her tongue deeper inside me. I fondled her soft brown hair as she continued to ravage my lips. Laena's tongue drove deeper still; my pussy squeezed tightly around her wet pleasure tool. Then she managed to find my spot with her tongue. I clamped my thighs around her head.

"Right there, Laena, right there," I moaned.

Emboldened by my words, Laena devoured my throbbing pussy more aggressively. Hearing me moan was like music to Laena's ears. As I kept crying out her name, Laena maneuvered one of her hands to her own already-wet pussy. She rubbed her clit and moaned into my dripping pussy. It wasn't long before we could both feel our orgasms rushing upon us.

"Laena, I'm... I'm gonna cum," I said, releasing one of my hands to grab onto the bed sheet.

Laena started to rub herself faster so we could climax together. As we were reaching our peak, we began to moan uncontrollably together, making things even hotter for both of us.

I squeezed Laena's head tightly with my thighs and arched my back, and my pussy vibrated with Laena's loud moans as we both reached our climax. In the extremity of my pleasure, I screamed Laena's name loudly enough that the other dorms probably heard me.

We collapsed onto the bed that was now soaking in the sweat and juices pouring from our bodies. Laena climbed back up to me and gave me a nice deep kiss.

"I do taste good," I said in a giggly voice after tasting myself in her mouth.

We were now cuddling together covered in sweat. We continued to lie there recovering from our mind-shattering orgasms.

"I've never been with a girl before," I said, looking deeply into Laena's eyes.

"Me neither, you were my first too," Laena responded timidly.

My eyes shot open in shock. I sat up looking down at her. Stunned, I responded, "How the hell did you learn to do that then?!"

"Um.... I learned from watching porn," Laena whispered, embarrassed..

Seeing her face starting to redden, I gave her a nice kiss on the cheek to help alleviate her embarrassment. I got up and headed for the bathroom. As I reached the door, I stopped and turned to face Laena.

"Why don't we take a shower and maybe I can return the favor?" I said in a seductive voice.

I turned around and entered the bathroom with Laena getting up and following me soon after. I opened the shower door and turned on the water. As I waited for the shower to heat up I turned to Laena. She had just entered the bathroom and was closing the door behind her. She looked at me: as I bit my lip, I couldn't help but rove my eyes up and down her beautiful body.

Smiling, I walked over and gave her a deep kiss; returning to the shower, I put my hand in to make sure the water was already hot. I went back to Laena, grabbed her hand, and pulled her into the shower with me. At first we just stood there next to each other, getting our hair nice and wet.

Then I grabbed a scrub and applied body wash to it, helping Laena to clean up. As we stood under the hot water, I gazed at the water cascading down Laena's fit glistening body. Laena's eyes were closed as the water flowed down over her upturned face. Beams from the bathroom light played across her face, making her shine marvelously under the streams of water. Bathed in both the water and the light, her beauty truly shone through.

I gently guided the now-soapy scrub up and down her toned body. I started by soaping Laena's neck, then made my way downward. I lathered her armpits, then slowly made my way up to her boobs. She moaned as I softly rubbed them and covered them with soap. I slithered on down to her nicely curved hips, where I could reach around to scrub her also nicely-curved cheeks. I lightly groped them at the same time, causing her to giggle. I guess I was kind of eager, but how could I not be?

Scrubbing on down, I dropped to my knees so I could more easily clean her nice long legs. She moaned as I scrubbed and groped her toned legs. Then I started cleaning between her thighs. I could sense her anticipation as I made my way upward to her crotch. Laena's breathing became more jagged, coated with her beginning lust. She grew more vocal as I scrubbed closer and closer to her pussy. I teased her a bit by lightly grazing the scrub against her folds. When I finished cleaning, I stopped and looked up at her. Laena was gazing down at me in a trance state with her mouth sexily parted open.

"You want to help me clean up?" I asked, breaking her trance.

She simply nodded and helped me up from my knees. I handed her the scrub and she poured more soup onto it. Laena told me to turn around: I simply did what she said. I was finding out that I liked obeying Laena. She started by soaping my back. Feeling her cleaning my body with such care made me feel very bubbly and happy inside.

Then she pulled herself closer to me and reached around to soap up my chest and stomach. I could feel her wet boobs push up against my back as she cleaned. I bit my lip. She moved on down to my legs: she returned the favor of how I had cleaned her down there, teasing me just as much as I had teased her. Once Laena was finished, she got up from her knees and I turned around to meet her gaze.

"Didn't you say you would return the favor, Hannah?" Laena said to me in a seductive voice as the water streamed down our faces.

I just smiled and pushed her back against the shower window and shoved my tongue into her mouth. Laena's eyes shot open in surprise at this sudden outburst. But her eyes soon closed in pleasure as our tongues danced into each other's mouths. My eyes closed too as we held each other tightly, kissing passionately under the shower. Laena reached around my head and grabbed my hair. With her spare hand she grabbed my ass and groped my cheek. Deciding to kick it up a notch, I grabbed her hips and pressed my leg between her thighs: My thigh slid against her bare pussy as I forced her against the shower window.

Laena moaned into my mouth and slowly rotated her pussy on top of my thigh. We clutched each other tightly, pushing our wet boobs against each other. The stimulation of our boobs touching caused us both to moan continuously into each other's mouths.

"Turn around," I said, withdrawing my mouth from Laena.

"Okay," Laena said in a breathy moaning voice.

Once Laena had her back towards me, I pushed her against the shower window, squishing her tits against the glass. I pressed up against her back reaching around to squeeze one of her boobs. Laena moaned as I kissed her neck and shoved my wet boobs into her back.

With my spare hand I slowly navigated down her body. My hand glided down her stomach until it reached my desired destination. Once my fingers grazed against her fold I could feel that she was practically drenched down there, and it wasn't from the water. I began to play with her pussy, finding out what Laena liked. Each time I elicited another moan, I knew I was doing something right.

I spread Laena's lips apart with my index and middle fingers, wringing still more pleasure-filled moans from her. I continued playing with her pussy; with my other hand I groped her boob as I enjoyed plucking still more moans out of Laena's throat. I halted long enough to press my middle and ring fingers against her entrance. I slowly inserted my fingers into her dripping pussy. Once I had worked my fingers inside her, I wiggled them around and explored her crevice.

"Fuck, Hannah, you're a natural," Laena said moaning.

"You know I have a pussy too, right? Of course I know my way around," I giggled, moving my fingers remorselessly in and out of her.

Imitating what Laena had done to me, I curled my fingers upwards, searching for her special spot. It didn't take long before I heard Laena squeal, signaling that I had found what I was looking for. Her moaning steadily mounted as I focused my flexing fingers on her sensitive spot.

"Hannah.... Hannah, I'm gonna..." She climaxed before she could finish moaning out whatever she was trying to say.

As she came on my fingers, Laena's back arched and her legs shook profusely. I could feel her walls contract tightly around my fingers until her orgasm subsided. Laena could speak no words, she just stood there with her hands against the glass panting in pleasure. Laena turned back to face me and gave me a deep kiss. As we kissed, we began to giggle into each other's mouths from the sheer amount of fun we were having. Regretfully, Laena reached behind me to grab the lever and turn off the shower.

"We're wasting water," Laena said into my mouth, before pulling away to reach for the shower door.

"Wait, we're not done yet," I said, seizing her hand before it could reach the door handle.

"Oh, and why is that?" Laena said in a surprised but yet seductive tone.

"I want to please you with my mouth," I responded softly.

"All right, Hannah, use your mouth to make me cum," she continued, giving me a quick kiss on the lips. Again, it thrilled me to do her bidding.

I simply smiled and began kissing her body, slowly making my way down again, but this time with my mouth instead of my fingers. As I lowered to my knees, I ran my hands down along her sides, drifting down her hips until I stopped at her mid-thigh. I bit my lip as I stared at Laena's wet pussy. Looking up, I saw Laena with her eyes closed and her head leaning against the glass behind her, breathing heavily and waiting in anticipation for what was coming. Nervously, I tilted my head closer to her crotch. Just when I was about to put my mouth onto her pussy, I stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" Laena said in a confused and desperate tone, opening her eyes to look back down at me.

"Um..... I'm not really sure what I'm doing," I said timidly.

"Just go for it, I'll let you know if you're doing something right," Laena reassured me.

I was still hesitating as I began to approach her pussy again. Growing frustrated with how long I was taking, Laena grabbed my head and shoved me into her wet folds. Startled, my eyes shot open and I looked up at her.

"Sorry, Hannah, you were taking too long," she moaned. I rolled my eyes and began to awkwardly lick between her lips to familiarize myself with her. I was a mess down here, I had no idea what I was doing.

"Try licking my clit," Laena said, trying to help me out. Following her instructions, I pressed my tongue against her clit.

"Yeah, right there, Hannah... now lick," Laena moaned. Wanting to please Laena, I tentatively wiggled my tongue on her clit. In response Laena's moans became more vocal.

"Fuck, yeah, keep doing that," Laena commanded, closing her eyes again.

Emboldened by her words, I began employing my tongue more aggressively. Laena grabbed my hair tighter and pulled my head deeper into her crotch. Starting to get the hang of what I was doing, I decided to be bolder still, slipping my tongue into her pussy. Laena moaned, jerking her head up toward the ceiling. Taking my cue from what Laena had done for me, I decided to do the same for her.

I used my tongue to explore her dripping crevice. All I could hear were Laena's moans and the light drips of the water falling from the shower head and echoing around the bathroom. Wanting her to cum, I made my way towards her g-spot. As I searched with my tongue, Laena squealed, indicating I had found it.

"Holy shit, right there, Hannah, right there!" she screamed putting her leg over my shoulder, giving me more leverage to go deeper.

Laena's breathing became more erratic and labored as I continued to eat her out. She became a moaning mess as I gripped her thighs tighter and continued my attack.

"Jesus fuck... you're gonna make cum," Laena shouted.

She finally climaxed onto my mouth. She grabbed my head tightly and arched her back as her legs shook uncontrollably. Her inner walls contracted around my tongue and her sweet nectar flowed into my mouth. "She tastes so good," I thought as I lapped away, savoring my new lover. Finally, she lifted her leg off my shoulder and helped me up.

"God, that was amazing!" Laena said in a breathy voice.

"I told you I would return the favor," I smiled, giving her a quick peck on the lips.

After we had both exited the shower, we began to towel ourselves dry. Once we were done, we headed back into the bedroom. I grabbed my panties from the floor and slipped them back on. Laena changed into some new clothes: she slipped on new panties, some cotton shorts, and a t-shirt. As I gathered the rest of my clothes from the floor, I heard Laena ask me something.

"Um.... you wanna stay the night?" she inquired softly, grabbing her arm from behind her back.

"Yeah, sure, of course I will," I said gladly.

Hearing me accept her invitation, Laena gave me a very big smile. Her excitement made me flutter in return.

"But I don't have any sleeping clothes with me," I said with regret. Before I got any further, Laena opened her drawer and quickly threw a t-shirt at me. I couldn't react fast enough and the shirt hit my face. Laena laughed as I pulled the shirt off my face.

"Ha ha, so funny, Laena" I said sarcastically while piling my clothes onto a chair.

I slipped on the large t-shirt she had thrown at me, crossed over to her bed, and slipped under the blanket. Laena joined me soon after. As we cuddled in bed, the exhaustion from all that had transpired overcame us.

"That was fun," I said exhaling in relief.

"Hannah?" Laena asked, leaning up on her elbow.

"What's up?" I responded.

"What are we now?" she asked, staring into my deep brown eyes.

A brief silence fell between us as I pondered what we were. I thought deeply about how this would work out. It was a little difficult to envision us officially dating. But as I reflected on how we had behaved towards each other over the course of our friendship to get to this point, I realized we had practically been dating already - we basically did everything together already anyway.

Then I thought about what others would think of us. What would my friends and family think? "Well, our friend group already jokes about how we are dating," I thought to myself. But it was my family that I was the most nervous about, what would they think? God, my mind was everywhere, until Laena grabbed my hand and held it close to her and we gazed deeply into each other's eyes.

At that moment, looking at her and feeling what she meant to me, all the confused thoughts cleared away and I made up my mind. I didn't care what anyone else thought of us! All that mattered was that I would be with Laena and as long as we were together, everything would work out just fine.

"I guess we're girlfriend and girlfriend now," I said smiling, kinda giggling since it sounded a bit awkward to me saying it out loud.

Hearing those words come out of my mouth, Laena's face lit up with joy. We moved closer together as we gave each other one last kiss before we drifted off to sleep.

-

My eyes slowly started to open seeing a beam of light peeking through my window curtains. Feeling someone lying next to me, I sat up and looked down to see who it was. It was Hannah. Remembering all the events that had transpired the night before, my face got hot. "God, that was amazing," I thought to myself. As I stared down at Hannah's sleeping body, she looked so pretty with strands of her silky blonde hair covering her face and her mouth slightly parted.

Not wanting to wake Hannah up, I carefully slipped out of bed and looked for my phone. Remembering where I had left it, I grabbed my pants off the floor and pulled my phone out of the back pocket. Once I opened my phone, it blew up with notifications. They were from my track teammate, Andre. I tapped on the notifications and began to read them.

8:00AM (Andre): We got practice at 9 don't forget.

8:30AM (Andre): I'll wait for you in the courtyard.

8:50AM (Andre): Laena, where are you at, we're gonna be late.

8:55AM (Andre): Shit I'm just gonna go on ahead I'll see you there if you do decide to show up.

After reading his messages, my eyes shot open remembering that I did have practice today. "Fuck!" I said to myself. My phone told me it was already 9:15AM. In a panic, I ran back into my room to gather my stuff. Stripping out of my sleeping clothes, I began putting my sports clothes on. I threw on my sports bra, put on a pair of socks, and slipped on some black running shorts. While I was looking for a tank-top, Hannah awoke, sitting up because of the commotion I was causing.

"Why are you in such a rush?" she said in a groggy voice, rubbing her eyes.

"I'm late for practice," I said in a rush, finding a tank-top and quickly throwing it on.

Then I grabbed my duffle bag, and began to throw in the other stuff I needed for practice.

"Last night was something else, huh, Laena," Hannah said, still sitting in bed.

"Yeah, it was, it was the most fun I have had in a while," I responded happily, retrieving my last few things.

"Laena?" Hannah said.

"What's up?" I responded.

"We should go on a date after your practice," she said in an excited voice.

"Yeah, sure, that sounds fun," I said, matching her energy.

"I'll leave you my extra key card just in case you forget anything," I said to Hannah, slipping on my running shoes, starting towards the door.

"No problem, I'll see you later, babe," she said happily, winking at me. Hearing Hannah calling me babe caused me to blush and made my stomach tingle.

"All right, see you later..... babe," I said kinda awkwardly, then I quickly walked back over to her and gave her a quick peck on the lips before leaving the dorm.

Closing the door behind me, I started to make a beeline to the school track. When I finally made it to my destination, I quickly threw my duffle bag down onto the grass where everyone else had dumped their bags. I looked around to locate my team, then started to make my way over to them. While I was walking towards my group, someone grabbed my shoulders from behind and shook me violently.

"LAENA, WAKE UP!" the voice shouted.

Startled, I screamed and looked to see who had grabbed me. I turned around to find a tall lean black guy looming over me. It was Andre looking down at me, with his big toothy grin.

"What the fuck, Andre!" I shouted, punching him in the arm.

"Where have you been, girl, you haven't been responding to my text?" He laughed, but he also sounded concerned.

"Sorry..... I overslept," I apologized, coming up with some sort of lie. Sensing my half-assed lie, Andre put me into a headlock with his muscular arm and began to give me a noogie.

"Come on, Laena, don't bullshit me, what happened," he asked, adding more pressure with his knuckle.

"Okay.... Okay, I'll tell you but not right now, can you let go?" I said as the pain against my skull became unbearable.

"What's the magic word?" Andre teased.

"PLEASE!" I shouted in desperation to make the pain stop. He finally released me from the headlock.

"Now, that wasn't so hard was it?" he laughed, tussling my hair.