Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Asshole," I smirked. I pushed his hand off my head and began to fix my hair, as I walked with him towards the rest of the team.

Although I hated how he teased me sometimes, Andre was like a big brother to me, literally and figuratively since he stood at six foot six. I didn't have many friends when I had joined the track team during my first year in college. He was one of the first people to actually make friends with me other than Hannah. Since then, he's always looked out for me.

Luckily my coach was also late, so I was able to avoid punishment. Once we met the rest of the team, we began our daily practice routine. We stretched, did warm-ups, then started to do drills. As I was jogging, my mind suddenly drifted to the thought of Hannah. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach about her. Although we had only been separated for a short time, I was already missing her. Hannah was the light of my life, her smile always brightened my world, and her very presence filled me with happiness. I just wanted this practice to be over so I could be with her again.

As I continued jogging, I faintly heard someone calling my name. I scanned my surroundings trying to figure out who was calling me.

"LAENA!" I heard one more time.

I finally managed to pinpoint where my name was being called from. My face lit up when I realized that it was Hannah. She excitedly waved at me from the stadium benches as I jogged. I happily waved back at her, feeling a flutter in my stomach. Although practice went on, I was unable to focus properly. I kept glancing at Hannah during all my drills.

"LAENA, FOCUS UP!" my coach shouted, causing me to snap out of it. He wasn't the only one who had noticed my loss of focus, though. As I was getting a drink of water, I heard someone else's voice.

"Who do you keep looking at?" Andre asked, resting his sizable hand on top of my head.

He looked in the same direction I was, finally spotting who I kept looking at up in the stadium benches.

"Is that Hannah?" Andre said, beginning to wave at her.

"HI, ANDRE!" Hannah shouted in the distance, cheerfully waving back at him.

Hannah had known Andre for quite a while since she was good friends with his sister, Cassandra. I had interacted with Cassandra a few times, but usually I only saw her if Hannah was hanging out with her and Andre. Hannah had actually taken me with her to watch some of Cassandra's gym competitions; she was pretty damn talented, too, if I say so myself. Based on the few times I had talked with her, she seemed to be really nice.

Andre began to alternate looking between Hannah and me, like he was starting to pick up on what was going on. He was a keen one, always figuring things out pretty quickly.

"No wayyy," he said, looking at me as he finally pieced everything together. My face turned beet red and I had to look down at my feet, trying to avoid eye contact with him out of embarrassment.

"Late night?" he teased, beginning to tussle my hair again.

"Ugh.... leave me alone, Andre!" I said, covering my blushing face with my hands.

Andre knew that I had a thing for Hannah. In fact he was the only person that I confided in about my feelings for her.

"I knew you had it in you," he said, lifting his hand off the top of my head and giving me a strong slap on the back, causing me to stumble forward.

As I looked up at Hannah, I saw her laughing after watching what had just transpired. Seeing her joyfully laughing always made my day.

"Come on, Laena, we gotta head back," Andre said, grabbing my arm and dragging me with him. I tried to fight back, but he was too strong for me to resist. As I was being dragged away I saw Hannah blow me a kiss, getting me all flustered. Practice was approaching its end, so we began wrapping up our final drills.

I had been stealing glances at Hannah throughout the entire practice. I just couldn't keep my eyes off her. As I was talking to one of my other teammates, I peeked my head to the side to bring Hannah into view from behind them. I noticed someone was now sitting next to her. Squinting to try to figure out who was next to her, my heart dropped when I realized it was Zach....

As my teammate continued to talk to me, I just nodded and gave short responses, not really paying attention to them. I kept maneuvering my head around to get a better view of them and to try to figure out what Zach was up to. I had never really trusted him: though Hannah had said that he was nice to her, I was convinced that he had ulterior motives; he just gave off a fuck-boy vibe. My mind was a mess as I kept thinking about what he might want with Hannah. "He did try to kiss Hannah just last night. Is he going to try and get some now?" I wondered nervously. Then he began to move closer to her. Even at that distance, I could tell that Hannah was getting tense.

Andre suddenly came into my field of vision, his massive frame obstructing my view of Hannah and that fuckboy. As he began conversing with me and my teammate, I was becoming increasingly anxious about what was going on behind Andre's back. I didn't want to be rude, so I acted like I was paying attention to the conversation. As he talked, Andre slowly shifted over, allowing me to see past him a little but not enough to get a full view of Hannah. "Come on, Andre, fucking move just a little more," I thought with growing frustration.

Finally, he moved just enough for me to see everything. My heart dropped once again, petrified of what I was seeing. Zach was sitting really close to Hannah with his arm now around her. Seeing that Hannah was trying to resist him, I was a little relieved. She was always a kind person and wasn't very confrontational, not wanting to cause problems, so I could sort of understand why she allowed him to get away with things.

I could tell that Zach was going to try something. Finally I had had enough of just standing there and watching. Quickly pardoning myself from the conversation I had been stuck in, I made my way swiftly towards the stands. I fast-walked instead of running, not wanting to draw attention to myself and cause a scene. As I made my way towards them, Hannah was still sitting there very timidly with Zach's arm around her. My body felt physical repulsion at the way that he was holding her so intimately.

"Would you mind getting your hands off her?" I interrupted, as I arrived at where they were sitting, startling them both. I had approached from the side, so they hadn't seen me coming.

Hannah's eyes lit up hearing my voice and seeing me come into view.

"Excuse me?" Zach said with a slightly irritated tone, looking at me.

"You heard me," I responded sternly.

He lifted his arm from my lover's shoulder as he began to turn towards me and speak his mind.

"What's your problem?" he said.

"I just want you to get your hands off her," I repeated.

"What? You jealous? You want some of my loving too, sweetheart?" he smirked. He stood up, reaching out to grab hold of my arm.

"Don't call me sweetheart and get your fucking hands off me!" I angrily responded, shoving his hand away.

"Come on, guys, let's relax" Hannah said timidly, trying to deescalate the situation.

"What the fuck is your deal," Zach said, taking a step forward, trying to intimidate me.

"I'm just trying to chill with my friend here, why do you care?" he continued.

"She's not your friend...... she's my girlfriend" I blurted, trying to get past him to reach Hannah.

"Hold on now, I think we can work something out, I do like my girls in pairs," he said salaciously, intending to seduce me and block me from reaching Hannah.

"We want nothing to do with you, now get out of my way, you fucking pig!" I shouted, annoyed at his ambition and pushing him out of the way.

Hannah came back into my view: witnessing the events that were occurring in front of her, she looked very distressed. I tried to reach out for her, but before I could grab her, Zach took my arm once again and pulled me towards him, slamming me into his chest.

"Come on, don't be like that, sweetheart," he said, grabbing my chin and trying to pull me up for a kiss.

"Let go of me, asshole! I told you, I'm not your sweetheart!" I shouted, clenching my fist, ready to punch him across his stupid face and lay his ass out. But before I could, a large shadow loomed over us.

"Everything all right?" Andre said, in a deep intimidating voice. Zach turned his head to look up at the absolute beast of a man. I could tell that Andre's very presence scared the living shit out of Zach.

"The lady told you to let go," Andre intoned, as he drew closer to us. Zach quickly released his grip as he turned toward Andre. I could sense that he wanted to fully square up to him, but Andre's very imposing figure caused Zach to bitch out instead.             

"I was just leaving,'' he said begrudgingly, before walking past Andre and bumping shoulders with him.

With everything deescalated at last, I enfolded Hannah in a tight hug.

"Sorry for causing all this, I should have said something..." Hannah said regretfully, starting to tear up as we pulled apart from our hug.

"It's okay, Hannah, I know how you can be. You're just trying to be friendly, but that douchebag is a creepy asshole," I reassured her, wiping her teary eyes and pulling her back in for another hug. We both started to relax as we continued to hold each other closely.

"You girls gonna be all right?" Andre asked with a sigh of relief.

"Yes, we'll be fine. Thanks for helping us out, Andre" Hannah said sniffling.

"Not a problem, I always protect my own," he responded, making me all the more appreciative of Andre's character.

"All right, you two better not get into any more trouble. I'll see you guys later," he teased walking away.

I just rolled my eyes at him as he left. We both sat down on the bench, Hannah laid her head against my shoulder and we held each other's hands. Feeling her soft hand on mine really helped me realize how much I had missed her.

"I really tried to keep him away, but he was just so persistent and I was just too scared to say anything," Hannah said timidly.

"It's fine, Hannah, just promise not to hang out with him or any guys that act like him," I responded, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Hannah simply nodded and we cuddled together for a bit. We finally decided to get up and leave. I ran over to my duffle bag and gathered my things, while Hannah waited for me at the stadium entrance. As we walked, our hands kept grazing against each other. I wanted to hold Hannah's hand, but for some reason I couldn't muster the courage to do it. Sensing what I wanted, Hannah grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. Startled, I looked over to her and she just gave me a smile which made my body tingle with joy.

"I think we should postpone our date for another time," Hannah said to me as we walked.

"What made you change your mind? I was looking forward to our date," I responded a bit disappointed.

"I just want to stay in and relax with you, especially after what happened," she responded sweetly.

"Plus," she added and leaned in even closer, "I wanna fuck," she whispered seductively into my ear.

Hearing what she had whispered, my face instantly turned red. As I looked her way, she just winked at me. Butterflies began dancing in my stomach and my panties melted with moisture.

"Let's head to my room," Hannah suggested.

"Lead on," I answered, biting my lip.

We hurried toward her dorm room, excitement humming through our bodies. Once there, I threw down my bag and took off my shoes, placing them on a rack next to her door. "Hannah's room is very clean and organized compared to mine," I thought. Then suddenly, Hannah leaped on me. She eagerly shoved her tongue into my mouth. I closed my eyes and grabbed her supple ass while we desperately made out with each other.

"Wait, before we do this, can I take a shower? I'm kinda gross and sticky from practice," I asked, pulling away.

"Of course you can," Hannah answered, a little disappointed.

"You wanna join me?" I asked in my most sexy and seductive voice.

"As much as I would love to, I already took one earlier," she said smiling.

Smiling back at her, I turned on her bathroom shower, as I began to strip out of my clothing. Before I managed to get into the shower, a notification popped onto my phone. I went over to the counter; opening my phone, I saw it was Andre.

(Andre): You guys all right? Just wanted to check in with y'all to be sure.

(Laena): Yeah, we're fine, I'm with Hannah in her dorm rn.

(Laena): Um, by the way, thanks for having our backs earlier.

(Andre): Just protecting my little sister, no biggy.

(Andre): And don't have too much fun, you don't want to be late again for practice tomorrow.

(Laena): SHUT UP.

(Andre): Love ya <3.

Closing my phone, I entered the shower. As I ducked under the warm water, I closed my eyes and turned to face up toward the shower head. The warm water cascading down my toned body felt really nice. Enjoying Hannah's shower brought memories of what had happened last night in my own shower flooding back into my mind. I replayed all the hot details, causing my pussy to get wet. Unknowingly, I started to play with my shapely tits and one of my hands drifted towards my now-throbbing pussy. God, I was so horny and I wanted to cum. But I snapped out of it and stopped touching myself since Hannah and I were gonna get to do some intense fucking soon. I had best conserve my energy, something I had learned from running track. I quickly cleaned myself, exited the shower and grabbed a towel to dry myself off. Once dry, I wrapped my towel around my chest and made my way to Hannah's room.

The second I opened the door my eyes locked immediately on Hannah lying on her bed naked and playing with herself.

"You couldn't wait for me, Hannah?" I chuckled while scanning my lover's beautiful body.

"Sorry, babe, you were taking too long," Hannah responded in a breathy moaning voice.

Watching Hannah playing with herself naked made my pussy become drenched. Gazing at her as she moaned on the bed, I fell into a trance: only the feeling of my own juices trickling down my legs snapped me out of it. I ripped off my towel and jumped into bed with Hannah. We held each other closely, as we slipped our tongues past each other's lips. Wanting to make things hotter, I threw the blanket over us. We both giggled into each other's mouths as the blanket landed on us.

Our naked bodies pushed and ground against each other. As we lay under the blanket, our bodies began sweating and our breathing became labored. Wanting to experience more pleasure, we ground our wet throbbing pussies against each other's thighs. We moaned profusely as we traded fluids between our mouths. It quickly became quite steamy and humid under the blanket as we continued to have our fun.

"Let's finger each other, Hannah," I moaned, briefly pulling away from her mouth.

Without saying a word, our hands drifted down our sweaty bodies. Once our hands reached our drenched pussies, we wasted no time slipping our fingers into each other's folds. We squealed with pleasure as we simultaneously fingered each other. Things got so intense that we would forget to breathe and we would have to stop to catch our breath.

When we would pull away a long trail of saliva emerged from between our wet lips. "God, we're gonna die under here," I thought. But this was so fucking hot. Our fingers slipped effortlessly in and out of each other, sliding on the perfect lubricant produced by our soaked pussies. Sensing that we both wanted to cum, we bent our fingers up and searched for each other's g-spots. Hannah was very good with her fingers, so she found mine first, just before I found hers. We moaned loudly together as we attacked each other's love spots.

"Laena...... Laena, I'm gonna..." Hannah whimpered.

"Me too.... Fuuuck, cum with me, Hannah," I moaned, cutting her off with my tongue.

Our walls clenched tightly against our fingers as we climaxed together.

"FUCK!" we squealed simultaneously.

We withdrew our fingers from each other's wet holes and shook the blanket off of us. Wanting to taste Hannah, I brought my fingers up to my mouth and sucked on them.

"Mhhmm, you taste so good, Hannah," I said, pulling my fingers from my mouth.

In response, Hannah began to sexily suck and lick on her own fingers to taste me.

"Watching her do that to her fingers is fucking hot," I thought. We continued to lie on her bed panting as our sweat caused our skin to glisten in the light.

"Laena?" Hannah asked, moving onto her side and propping herself up on her elbow.

"Yeah, babe?" I answered, looking at her.

"I want you to sit on my face," she giggled.

My eyes shot open in excitement hearing those words.

"Getting frisky, are we," I said, giggling, starting to get up. Hell if I was gonna let this opportunity slide.

I stood up on the bed and positioned myself over Hannah's head, facing towards her legs. As I lowered myself down towards Hannah's face, I felt her hot breath sighing across my pussy: I quivered in pleasure. My juices started to drip down onto Hannah's face. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, catching my sweet nectar. I finally got onto my knees sitting just above her mouth. Anticipation ran through my veins as I prepared to close the short distance between us.

As soon as her warm mouth connected with my folds, I felt a sudden shock of pleasure. Hannah licked up and down my lips as she gripped my thighs. "Fuck, she is getting good at this," I thought. She used her tongue to play with my clit, which immediately turned me into a moaning mess.

"Jesus Christ, Hannah, right there..... Right there!" I squealed.

Then her tongue slithered into me, exploring my drenched crevice. I could feel her warm wet organ wiggle its way into my pussy. My body buckled: I had to slap my hands onto her thighs and hold on for dear life as she continued her onslaught on my pussy. Looking down, I saw that Hannah's pussy was also soaked. I drooled, watching her juices flow out of her and onto the bed sheets. God, I wanted to taste her so bad. I couldn't take it anymore, I lowered myself down to her pussy and began to lick up all of her love juice.

Hannah squealed with pleasure feeling my mouth connect with her folds. We were now ravaging each other in a full-on sixty-nine. In our ecstasy, the only thing we could focus on was pleasuring each other. Our breathing became more labored the harder we went at each other; feeling Hannah's breath on my pussy only made me hornier.

As things grew more intense, we rolled over on our sides. I squeezed Hannah's head between my thighs as the pleasure blossomed. I plunged my tongue deeper into Hannah, wanting to make her feel good just as much as I wanted to taste everything she had. In reaction to my efforts, her soft thighs also squeezed around my head. We moaned uncontrollably into each other's pussies. She tasted so good, I couldn't get enough of her. Hannah's tight walls wrapped perfectly around my tongue as I continued eating her out.

Feeling my own orgasm building, I used my legs to push Hannah's head deeper into my pussy. At the same time, Hannah's walls contracted even more tightly around my tongue as she approached her own climax. As our climaxes exploded simultaneously, I squealed into her as she did the same. We held each other tightly until our mind-shattering orgasms subsided. Withdrawing my tongue and lips from Hannah's pussy, I collapsed onto the bed. I panted heavily as I tried to recover from my extraordinary climax. Gathering my strength, I crawled back up to Hannah and lay down next to her.

"That was amazing," Hannah said, gasping for breath.

"I think I lost some brain cells because of that," I joked, trying to regain control of my breath as well.