Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're no fun," I pouted, sticking my tongue out at him. He gave me a small smirk in return.

While we had been having our little exchange, my body had begun to shiver. I realized that Lewis kept his room really cold. "Is your bedroom always this cold?" I asked, pulling the blanket back up over my chest for warmth.

"Yeah, sorry, I like it cold. If you want, I can turn the AC up," he offered. As nice as that would be, he had already done enough for me. I would feel bad if I let him do any more.

"No, no, that's fine," I reassured him. The cold I was feeling now contrasted with how warm Lewis had felt when we cuddled. That remembered warmth gave rise to the urge to return to the warmth of his presence. "Can we do some more cuddling?" I asked softly.

Lewis happily nodded, and said, "Of course, just come over here." He opened his arms for an embrace. But he didn't move to lie down. Did he want me to sit on his lap?! I was going to object, but another tremor of cold air chilled my body. Discarding my reluctance, I swiftly crawled into his lap.

Settling myself down, I relaxed into him. His warmth soon eased my shivers. Lewis wrapped us up in the blanket, warming me further. I lay my head on his shoulder as he enfolded me in the solidity of his arms.

"Mmhhmm," I purred again. I felt so comfortable. My body melted into his. My eyes were drooping. I really wanted to stay awake, but the harder I fought off my tiredness, the sleepier I got. Eventually, my eyes closed, and I fell asleep on Lewis's lap.

-

Feeling fingers gently cascading through my hair and the sound of sports chatter, I slowly opened my eyes from my slumber. "What the..." I thought. I was lying against a warm solid body, but I felt flushed and relieved to find that I was still sitting on Lewis's lap.

"Hey, sleepyhead," Lewis greeted.

I lifted my head from his shoulder and began to rub my eyes. "Hey, yourself. How long have I been out?" I asked in a groggy voice. Surprisingly I felt pretty refreshed. Usually when I wake up from naps I feel drowsy and grumpy.

"About an hour," Lewis answered, as he gently caressed my lower back with one of his big warm hands.

"Huh?" I thought. It definitely felt longer than that. "So you've just been sitting here with me in your lap that entire time?" I was feeling kinda bad that he'd been supporting my weight all that time. I would be surprised if he still had any blood flow to his legs!

"Yeah, but don't worry. I was just watching some basketball on my phone while you slept. Plus, it's not exactly a chore having someone as attractive as you asleep in my lap," he winked. I blushed hearing his silver tongue.

"Oh, stop it," I playfully responded. "No, wait, say it again," I immediately contradicted myself, wanting to hear him shower me with compliments.

Lewis rolled his eyes and repeated, "You're very attractive, Laena."

"Mhm, thank you," I acknowledged, before softly kissing his lips. Lewis was caught a little off guard, but he happily accepted my little gesture of thanks.

Scanning my surroundings, I noticed a wet spot on Lewis's shoulder. Realizing I had been drooling on Lewis in my slumber, I scrambled to apologize, "Oh! Sorry, Lewis, let me clean that up for you." I searched around for something, anything, frantic with embarrassment. Finding nothing at hand but the blanket draped around me I murmured, "Fuck it," and used that to dry off Lewis's saliva-slathered shoulder.

"Better," I stated proudly, bracing my hands on my hips, and looking admiringly at how dry he now was. Lewis examined his shoulder, then looked at me. He smirked and chuckled a bit.

"What?!" I asked, wondering why he was laughing.

"It's nothing," he said unconvincingly. When someone says "It's nothing," or "nevermind," like that, it provokes me to dig beneath their reticence to find the real story.

"Tell me," I insisted. Lewis shook his head no. "Come on, tell me!" I said again, sounding more desperate. Lewis staunchly maintained his silence.

Squinting my eyes in exasperation, I resorted to the most reliable trick in my book when I need to extract information from someone. I grabbed his nipple and pinched it forcefully. I was fully expecting him to fold, but he was surprisingly unfazed.

"What are you doing?" he asked, arching his eyebrow. Since he showed no signs of distress, I twisted his nipple even harder. "Laena, stop that," he said, smirking.

"Yeah? Does it hurt? Tell me why you were laughing," I demanded.

"No, it doesn't hurt, Laena," he replied, grabbing my wrist and easily forcing my hand away from his nipple. I pushed against him, but I made zero headway. He had me in an iron grip. I tried for his nipple with my other hand, but he effortlessly snagged that hand too. We locked eyes as he held my arms motionless. I put all my effort into breaking free from his grasp, but he was just too strong. I was momentarily defeated.

As we stared at each other, deadlocked and breathing more heavily I felt something twitch beneath me. We were both still naked, so there could be no doubt about the source of that twitch. My body heated up; it was harder to draw breath. My mind raced at the situation I found myself in. Lewis's hardening member was right below me! Nothing separated my vulnerable pussy from his thickening cock. I was aroused and conflicted by how close we were to outright fucking. It was so taboo, so naughty, but oh so arousing. Then that itch returned.

I coundn't be thinking about fucking Lewis! It would break the rules! But as Lewis's bulk continued to gather mass against me, my inhibitions were dissolving. Shaking off these dirty thoughts, I focused instead on extracting answers from Lewis. With my arms locked in place, I couldn't force an answer from him. And Lewis seemed pretty adamant in his refusal to reveal his mind.

While I took a moment to revise my plan, my depraved thoughts began leaking back into my mind. It was hard to concoct a plan as lewd thoughts swirled through my brain. Then the lightbulb turned on and I knew for sure what would break him. If I couldn't out muscle him, then I would use a woman's touch to beguile the answer out of him.

Biting my lip, I gave a wiggle, grinding myself down onto him. The feel of his cock against my naked ass called forth the moisture from inside my pussy. Lewis groaned as I squirmed sensuously in his embrace. At his sounds of pleasure, I rolled my hips even harder. His cock sprung out between my ass cheeks.

"La- Laena, what are you doing," Lewis asked in a low, breathy voice.

Locking my emerald gems with his black pearls, I smirked deviously. "You will tell me why you were laughing," I replied in my most seductive voice. The more I rolled my hips into him, the harder he got. As his cock throbbed between my ass cheeks, my pussy kept leaking its juices all over his crotch.

Lewis's grasp on my wrists had loosened enough that I was able to break free. Once I had the use of my hands, I took the opportunity to grab onto his broad shoulders and use him for leverage to press myself into him with even greater fervor. Lewis was now ragingly hard. I felt the warmth of his cock and how it jerked and throbbed against me. Looking into his eyes, I sensed his fortitude waning.

"Tell me," I purred alluringly, seizing upon his increasing vulnerability. Lewis groaned helplessly, attempting to use his hands to control the gyration of my shapely hips. But before he could regain any advantage, I smacked him away. "Uh uh uh, no touching until you tell me."

Lewis couldn't decide how to best utilize his hold on my hips. He really wanted to just pull me into him as hard as he could. But an ember of resistance still flickered. Extinguishing his last flame of defiance was child's play at this point: I simply stopped rolling my hips. Lewis looked visibly upset at the sudden cessation of my salacious grinding.

"Ugh, damn," he murmured. "Do you really want to know that badly?" Seeing that he was on the cusp of breaking, I nodded my head victoriously.

"Fine," he sighed. Pulling my head in close, he whispered into my ear, "I just wanted to say how cute you are." My eyes widened and my face turned beet red at finally extorting this compliment out of him. I'm not cute! Hannah is! But I loved the way Lewis flattered me, so I was happy to overlook any possible inaccuracy in the phrasing of his compliment. Still, being called cute was very foreign to me. I thought of myself as anything but that. I was learning, though, that Lewis had a different perspective on things. And he wasn't always wrong.

"Happy?" he asked. I eagerly nodded my head. I felt so abashed, I couldn't formulate a sentence! There was something about Lewis whispering sweet nothings into my ear. It did things to me.

I tucked his hands around my waist, my body now quivering in his grasp. His hands were so big, so strong. He could so easily just pin me in place, the same way he had nonchalantly captured my wrists earlier. His irresistible strength flipped some sort of primal switch in my brain. Our eyes were dilated as we gazed at each other. We both knew that we liked what we saw. My hips subconsciously began to roll into him again as we were caught in that horny, dazed stare. He felt so big between my cheeks. I could feel all his fine veiny details; my pussy throbbed and that itch kept growing in intensity.

My curious horny brain then wondered what it would feel like to have his bare cock against my naked leaking pussy. That would be cutting it way too close, though, right? Having his cock practically right there, the dangerous ease with which we could go from grinding to fucking was tantalizing beyond belief. But I was so horny and my pussy throbbed so much, I needed some outlet for the lust that was building up from all this stimulation. "Maybe there's a way I could relieve some of my horniness," I rationalized. "A way that's technically not sex." My mind was so hazed with lust, it was overriding my better judgment. Then my horny brain added an element of guilt to its campaign of persuasion: "Lewis deserves it. You never completed rewarding him with a blowjob, the way you were supposed to. You should at least let him feel your wet pussy lips against his throbbing, rock hard cock..." My breathing deepened again, thinking how hot it would be to feel his love pole sliding along my wet slit.

Without thinking, my hand reached behind me to grab his member and positioned it onto his stomach. At this point my horned-up brain was making all the decisions. Raising my ass up, I poised myself perfectly so that when I sat back down my slit would lie right on top of his pulsing cock. Before I made my final descent, I stopped and hovered over him. Our eyes locked, it was impossible for either of us to deny how dangerous this could be. But we were both so horny, yearning to thrust our sexual organs into direct contact with each other.

Feeling Lewis pulling my hips down, I allowed his hands to move me down onto him. "Ohh, mmhhmm," I moaned, feeling his cock pressed up against my pussy. He felt so hot between my wet lips.

My hips began to subconsciously roll into him once again. I slowly slid up and down the underside of his shaft. As I slid, my juices oozed all over his cock making my task easier. Bolts of pleasure shocked through me as my clit grazed against his veiny details. I was in total ecstasy, it felt so fucking good. Elements of how taboo this was, how closely we were dancing along the brink of the abyss, wove themselves into my thoughts and feelings, rendering them even more erotic and hot. We were playing a very dangerous game. But we couldn't help it, our horny brains had taken over complete control of the action, our inhibitions thrown out the window.

"Ah, geez, Laena," Lewis groaned, assisting my hips with his hands.

""Yeah? You like having my wet pussy sliding up and down your cock?" I replied in a low, breathy voice. Feeling him push me harder against his cock, my body squirmed as my lips sandwiched him. Lewis's cock was practically covered in my sweet juice.

"Yeah. You like how my cock feels on your pussy?" he reiterated. Every time Lewis talked dirty to me, it flipped switches in my brain. That lingering itch just kept on throbbing away deep inside me.

"Mmhhmm," I hummed in agreement.

Wet slicking sounds echoed throughout the room as we engaged in our sexual endeavors. "Uh uh uh, ah, Lewis," I moaned. My tongue fell out of my mouth and hung there as I was lost in a haze of ecstasy. His love sausage felt so good between my wet lips.

Seeing my wet tongue hanging out of my mouth, Lewis lunged upward like a fish taking the bait and gulped down my tongue. "MMMPPHHMM," I squealed into his mouth. I was caught off guard, but it was a welcome surprise.

We were entranced as we rubbed against each other; our tongues danced, swapping our fluids. I was living the fantasy. Well, almost.

Pulling my head back enough to catch a breath, I said, "You're making me so fucking horny, baby."

"Yeah me too, baby." My stomach fluttered and my heart pounded, hearing him return that intimate endearment. What were we doing? We were talking to each other like we were lovers! But it was so damn hot. I loved it!

"God, your pussy is so wet," Lewis groaned, gripping my hips harder.

"Ah ah uh, it's because of you dummy, uh uh," I replied, smirking a bit. "I can't believe we're doing this. I guess all that talking on the phone is starting to pay off. Huh, Lewis?" He had no choice but to nod in agreement.

Thinking about how easily we could fuck, how close we were to taking that final step, I couldn't resist teasing Lewis about it. Turning those thoughts into words edged us ever closer to the extremes of actual sex, but would inject even more fuel into the heat of our actions.

"We're so close to fucking, Lewis," I said in a low voice. "How easy would it be to just slip you into my wet - warm - pussy..." Hearing my words, Lewis turned feral, forcing my hips down even harder against his cock.

"OHH," I moaned. "You must really want to fuck your hot lesbian neighbor. You dirty boy." Lewis groaned louder. As his inner beast drew ever closer to escaping its imprisonment, his groans were sounding more like growls. I smiled deviously, knowing that I was pushing all the right buttons.

What we were doing was so depraved. I was getting very close to breaking my and Hannah's rule. But my inhibitions were in tatters. I was running solely on instinct.

Suddenly I was in mid-air, getting flipped over. Everything was happening so fast, I couldn't process what was going on. Just as my brain was catching up, I was startled to see Lewis was now on top of me, my head held firmly between his manly hands. Lewis was crouched in the space formed by my splayed-open legs, with his throbbing member resting on top of my unprotected dripping pussy.

"Lewis! Wh- what are you doing?!" I uttered in shock. He remained silent and we stared deeply into each other's eyes. Our hot, steamy breaths trembled as we lay there. I lacked any control whatsoever over our current predicament. Lewis could just slide his cock so easily into my pussy: there would be nothing I could do. But it felt all too exhilarating for Lewis to seize the initiative.

"Remember when you said that you would give me a little more?" Lewis recalled. "Is this what you meant?" Had I really said that? My mind raced as I backtracked through all the words we had exchanged. With my mind hazed with lust, it was hard to remember any particular thing I might have said. But then I recalled the exact moment I had said that very thing: my heart dropped.

"I, uhh, I don't know Lewis, what we're already doing is really pushing it..." I replied. Lewis looked visibly disappointed. I felt kinda bad, here I was getting him all hot and riled up again in response to yet another empty promise. "Let's just keep doing what we're doing, okay?" This was the next best thing I could come up with. I didn't want to break the rules.

"Okay," Lewis nodded. He looked like a sad puppy. I felt so guilty. But my guilt faded away again, lost in the pleasure of Lewis sliding his cock between my juicy lips. We had taken another step: instead of my lips caressing his cock, now his cock was sliding back and forth between my lips. The control in our ongoing game of dominance had shifted once again.

"Ah, fuck," I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck. I couldn't get enough of how good he made me feel. Lewis had more leverage on top of me to push his shaft deeper against my lips. His cock was practically engulfed in my slippery slit, like a hot dog in a bun.

He would pull his hips back and then, with each forward thrust, the head of his cock dipped a little deeper into my crevice. I couldn't blame him, I knew he wasn't trying to do anything on purpose. He was just following the urging of our mutual passion. Placing my hand against his stomach, I half-heartedly pushed him back a little so he wouldn't go too far. But the itch returned, and this time it burned. My body screamed at me to follow my instincts and just mate with this perfect male specimen.

I relaxed my arm, allowing Lewis to draw back and drive a little deeper. "Ugh, Lewis... Your cock feels so good," I mewled. The deeper he sandwiched his cock, the better it felt. I wondered how good it would feel if he went all the way? "What are you thinking? That would be breaking the rules!" I battled with myself.

As hard as it was, I tried to think how Hannah would feel if I went all the way. When we had first come up with this rule, we had only talked about this one time. And we hadn't really been enforcing the rule: we had both trespassed beyond the original plan of rewarding Lewis with blowjobs. If I surrendered to my urge to fuck Lewis, I doubted that we would get into a huge fight over it. Hell, we were already fantasizing about it on an almost nightly basis. She would probably think it was hot if I was the one to break the rule first. Hearing about how her protective girlfriend had been the first to fuck someone else would drive her insane. But that was probably just my horny brain rationalizing with myself.

"You're making me so fucking horny," I moaned.

"Ah, me too, Laena. Fuck," he groaned.

Lewis drove harder. His precum began to dribble from his slit and mix with my juices. My hormones were ravaging through my body. It was taking every bit of will power I still had to hold me back from just fucking him. I was woozy with lust. My pussy ached and burned. My body grew frustrated with my refusal to cave in and just fuck this hot and ready male before me.

I tried to hold back. But my horned-up brain kept tempting me to bend the rules just a little more. "Maybe I could have a little taste," I contemplated. "No, that would be so wro- hot..."

The angel on my shoulder holding me back from biting into the apple was losing ground to the little sex demon perched on my other shoulder. "Just one little taste wouldn't be so bad," I concluded.

Without thinking, I said, "Le- Lewis, just the ti- tip."

Lewis raised his eyebrow. "What?"

"You heard me..." I mewled.

His eyes lit up; he lost no time in grabbing the base of his cock and pressing his bulbous head into my wet slit. My mouth parted as his big head slowly bulled its way into my pulsing pussy. It felt so wrong, but so good. With his sizable member poised just on the doorstep of my welcoming, wet pussy, Lewis growled: his inner beast had now been unleashed.

"Ahhh, yes," I moaned.

"Fuck, you feel so good, Laena," Lewis murmured.

He began to use his head to play with my throbbing, wet lips. As he rubbed himself on my pussy, we stared lustfully at each other. The way we looked at each other was extremely potent. Falling deeper under the spell of our mutual gaze, I realized that Lewis was slowly delving his cock deeper into me.

1...345678