Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 05

Story Info
Laena's turn to reward Lewis doesn't go as planned.
26.2k words
4.87
3.8k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
335 Followers

Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch.5

Waking up, I slowly opened my eyes. The last thing I could remember was laying my head against Laena's shoulder. But now I was comfily lying down on the couch, alone. "Where's Laena?" I thought, scanning the living room. She was nowhere to be found.

Checking the clock, it was almost nine o'clock. "Dang, I took a long nap," I groaned. Letting out a soft sigh, I moved my legs off to the side of the couch and sat there for a few moments. As I sat there, the memories of what had happened earlier today came flooding back into my head like a raging torrent. Everything I had done with Lewis was still fresh in my mind. My face blushed intensely and my ears were blazing hot as I processed all that we had done together. The kissing, the blowjobs I had given him, and Lewis fingering me to a raging climax. We had behaved so lewdly! Now that I had regained full clarity coming off my sexual high, I did not know what to think. Embarrassed? Ashamed? Aroused? Ugh, I couldn't decide.

Shaking my head out of embarrassment, I got up from the couch and made my way to the bedroom. Opening the door, I was relieved to see Laena lying there, sleeping soundly. But I raised an eyebrow: Laena was a hot mess. Not only was she nude, but her now short hair was disheveled and her skin looked sticky. Walking over to her side of the bed, I inspected my sleeping beauty more closely. It looked like she'd been sleeping for some time. Noticing a slight shiver run across her body, I tucked the blanket over her. After covering her up, I sat on the edge of the bed next to her and gazed fondly at my lover.

Laena looked so pretty. Her mouth was slightly parted and her resting face looked so peaceful. I smiled happily as I looked down at her. I was so glad to have her in my life. Laena was one of the only people who really understood me. She had been there for me during some of the toughest moments of my life. If not for her, I don't know where I would be. And I really appreciated her eager acceptance of this fantasy I had introduced. At first I had been too scared to bring it up. I hadn't known how Laena would handle it. The dildo we had started playing with, then pretending it was Lewis's cock that we were giving blowjobs too, and then proposing that we should reward Lewis with real blowjobs for his saving me from the disgusting grocery store perv! The worst case scenario was that she would get mad at me for bringing up the idea of fucking someone else, that we would get into a huge argument, and even the possibility that we would break up. Luckily, and somewhat to my surprise, Laena turned out to be just as much into the idea of "rewarding" Lewis as I was: what a huge relief!

"God, I love her so much!" I thought. Before getting up, I noticed her phone on the bedside table. Being the nosy person I am, I picked it up and turned it on. Laena knew how nosy I was and had grown accustomed to me constantly inspecting her phone. She even seemed amused about it sometimes. It wasn't that I was checking her phone because I didn't trust her. I just wanted to play with it.

Turning her phone on, my eyes widened to see that there was a message from Lewis. Like an eagle, my head quickly turned to make sure she was still asleep. Relieved to see she was still deep in her slumber, I tried to figure out what Lewis might have been texting her about. Because her phone wasn't fully unlocked, I wasn't able to read the actual contents of his message, just that he had sent her one.

My curiosity got the better of me. A good girlfriend wouldn't sneak a look at her lover's messages. That would be an invasion of privacy. But I wasn't always a good girl. I just needed an excuse for why I should pry into her personal tests. "Laena has nothing to hide. She never does," I argued to myself. "Plus, if it has to do with Lewis and our fantasy, I should take a look. After all, this was now our shared fantasy." I trusted Laena with my life. What could really go wrong? At this point, Pandora's box was already open. So getting mad at her for a possible text exchange with Lewis would be hypocritical. Especially given what I had already done.

Already knowing Laena's password, I opened up her messages app and clicked on Lewis's icon. As I scanned rapidly through her texts with Lewis, my mouth fell open in shock. Laena hadn't just been texting with our neighbor, she had been outright sexting with him! As my deep brown eyes read more carefully through all of the messages they had sent to each other, a flame of arousal kindled in my body.

After seeing some of the dirty things she had texted him, I looked down at her and whispered, "You dirty slut." I couldn't believe some of the stuff she had sent to him. Sitting on his face while sucking his cock, getting Lewis hooked on how she tasted, and fucking! Laena had a dirtier mind than me!

And don't even get me started on the pictures they had exchanged. My ears blazed hotly at seeing the sexy nude photos my lover had sent to Lewis; my loins squeezed tightly as I studied the dick pics that he had sent back to her. Their entire conversation was so hot, so taboo! My girlfriend had been blatantly sexting our attractive neighbor while I had been innocently napping (well, okay, maybe not so innocently, given how I had tired myself out). It was almost like she was cheating on me. But I was okay with it. Seeing how deeply Laena was immersing herself in our little fantasy, I couldn't deny how hot it was. And I had no doubt that Laena was going to tell me anyway. She was always honest with me.

As I read back through some of the messages Lewis had sent to Laena, I was baffled yet again at how dirty he was capable of being. All the things that he said he would do with my girlfriend: my body got hot just thinking about it! "Lewis, you dirty boy. Sending lewd messages and photos to my lover."

I had been so busy skimming through all their messages that I was a little slow to realize the obvious. "Had they been masturbating together?" I asked myself. Scrolling back through their dirty exchanges more carefully, I realized that's exactly what they had been doing. "You horny pervs!" I whispered, not wanting to disturb Laena's slumber.

Looking back down at Laena, I reached under the blanket and carefully pulled her hand up to my face. Taking a small whiff of her fingers only provided more evidence of her dirty crime. But being a dirty perv myself, I cautiously gave Laena's fingers a little lick. I couldn't help it. She tasted so good. Feeling Laena's arm twitch in reaction to my licks, I carefully returned her arm under the blanket and stood back up.

As I did so, I realized how gross and sticky I was. "Ugh, I need a shower," I admitted. Once inside the bathroom, I stripped off my clothes. Noticing I wasn't wearing any panties, I wondered why. I bit my lip when I recalled that I had given them to Lewis. "Oh, that's why," I chuckled.

Turning on the shower to let the water warm up, I went over to the sink and brushed my teeth. Staring at myself in the mirror, I noticed some marks on my neck. "What the?" Upon closer inspection, I realized the marks on my neck were bruises. Hickies...

"Oh my god!" I squealed. Moving my long black hair aside to better expose my neck, I saw that it was littered with hickies. "Dammit, Lewis. I told you to slow down," I muttered with annoyance.

But the more I contemplated the pattern of bruises, the more I was overcome with a strange surge of arousal. I couldn't explain it; something more primal was emerging from depths of feeling I hadn't known that I possessed. It was as if Lewis had marked me as his mate. Flutters filled my body. "This is kinda hot," I thought. But then my thoughts turned back to Laena. What would she think! Would she be mad? Given how far we had already dug ourselves down into this rabbit hole,though, she might just think it was as weirdly hot as I did. Then, yet another thought intruded in the form of a strange lurking desire to see Laena get marked by Lewis. The image of both Laena and I getting marked as Lewis's mates caused my pussy to get wet. It was so taboo, so naughty. The reflection of my illicit hickies had almost disappeared beneath the fog from the steamy shower, so I broke the distracting train of my thoughts long enough to finish brushing my teeth.

Done at last, I jumped into the warm running water. The warm water cascading down my body felt so refreshing. As all the sweat and other nefarious bodily fluids were washed away, I closed my eyes and turned my face up toward the shower head. Everything that had happened between Lewis and me over the last day ran rampant through my mind. Subconsciously, my hand drifted down to my crotch. My hand hovered over my pussy. But the weight of exhaustion still reigned over my body. I debated whether I should touch myself or not. The warm water had relaxed my body so much that my knees were almost buckling. If I masturbated now, I would collapse to the shower floor from sheer fatigue.

I jerked my hand away from my crotch and turned the shower to cold to ease my horniness. The icy water jolted my body. It was so uncomfortable, even if it was for my own good. The coldness ran through me like a shot of adrenaline, suppressing my arousal just enough and keeping me from passing out in the shower. I quickly applied my hair soap to my hair and body. As soon as I finished, I hastily turned off the shower to end my freezing discomfort. I sighed in relief as the rain of ice cold water ended. Stepping out of the shower, I dried myself and performed my nightly routine.

Exiting the bathroom, I returned to the bed where Laena still slept soundly. Unwrapping the damp towel, I grabbed a random pair of panties from the closet and slipped them on, then pulled on a large t-shirt. Still feeling cold from the shower, I slipped under the comfort of our blanket as quickly as I could. My body melted into the softness of our bed. Although I was rapidly regaining my comfort level, my body was still shivering. I didn't want to disturb Laena's sleep, but I was too cold to care. And I desired her warmth and presence. Nothing is more soothing than the warmth of your lover.

Scooting over next to Laena, I wrapped my arm around her and draped my leg over hers. As I cuddled with her, Laena unconsciously snuggled her body into mine, holding me tight without ever waking up. We were now cuddled closely with our legs intertwined and her face right next to mine. My deep brown eyes gazed at her peacefully sleeping face. I smiled again, reminding myself just how lucky I was to have someone like her in my life. Closing my eyes, I gently rested my forehead against hers and fell asleep.

-

Today was the day. Laena nervously paced back and forth in the bedroom while I sat on the bed. "You'll be fine, Laena, relax," I said reassuringly.

Laena stopped and turned to me, "You think so?! Because this is the first time I've been with a guy in like, forever!" I could understand her nervousness. As I knew from personal experience, being with a guy is very different from being with a woman. Still, it was somewhat amusing to see my usually calm and composed girlfriend reduced to a nervous wreck.

"You sure didn't seem nervous when you were sexting him last night," I teased. When we had woken up earlier that morning, Laena and I had already had a conversation about her salacious endeavors on the phone with Lewis. At first she had felt guilty, but as we talked about it her guilt quickly dissipated and we had both agreed that what she had done was so hot. We had gushed at how big Lewis's cock was and had giggled in triumph over how badly he wanted us both. We had sounded just like high school girls gushing over their newest crush. Only using much more explicit language and going into much more graphic detail.

"Messaging someone on the phone is very different from the real thing, Hannah," she countered, bracing her hands on her hips. Laena's fidgeting told me just how close to the verge of short-circuiting her mind was.

Wanting to help her relax, I motioned her to come over to me. She sighed and made her way to my side of the bed. Laena sat down on the edge of the bed next to me, then closed her eyes as she lay back and rested her head on my lap.

Poking her cheek with my finger, I asked, "You going to be okay, babe?"

Laena took in a deep breath and exhaled. Slowly opening her eyes, she looked up at me with her emerald gems and replied, "Yeah, babe, I think I'll be fine. I just don't really know what to expect with this whole Lewis thing. Hearing what you guys did is intimidating."

"Don't worry, Laena. Lewis will take care of you. You trust him, don't you?" I asked as I played with her hair.

Relaxing a bit more, she replied, "Yeah, I trust him, I guess..."

"Good!" I said happily. "Then you've got nothing to worry about!"

Laena chuckled a bit and sat back up. "You don't think I could cancel my appointment with him by any chance?" she nervously suggested. I arched my eyebrow in disappointment. We were this far into it. She couldn't back out now.

"It's a little too late for that now, don't you think, Laena?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Ye- yeah, I know, it's ju-. I- Ugh, I don't know..." Laena struggled to formulate a sentence. I knew Laena wanted to do this as much as I did. She just needed a little push.

As we sat there in awkward silence, I thought of an approach that would get her gears going. "Hm, okay. I guess you'll be doing my laundry for the whole week, then. No, wait, two weeks. Since you've decided to bail out on giving Lewis his reward." Laena's eyes shot open and looked at me. Her mouth hung agape and she was at a loss for words. I knew I had struck a chord. Giving her an evil little smirk, I feinted in the direction of my phone.

Prodding Laena more, I said, "Oh well, I guess I'll just have to tell Lewis that you're flaking out of your little arrangement with him, I'm sure he will be disappointed." But just as I was about to snatch up my phone from the bedside table, Laena seized my wrist. She was so much stronger than me, she had me in an iron grip. We locked eyes, glaring at each other. Her green eyes pierced through my very soul. She was starting to scare me.

"I'll do it," she softly capitulated. I was elated at how well my little strategy was working.

"What was that? No, no, it's okay, Laena. You want to back out. Let me just text Lewis," I reiterated, trying to reach for my phone again. But Laena's grip was unrelenting. I applied more force, but she wouldn't budge.

I made yet another futile attempt towards my phone, but Laena jerked my hand away, saying, "Hannah, stop, stop. I'll fucking do it! Please don't text him. I'm not going to flake out. I'll give him his reward!" She was now as eager to stop me from texting Lewis as she had been ambivalent before. It was as if she didn't want to disappoint him. "Huh, so that's how it is."

Smiling deviously, I teased Laena a bit more. "You sound pretty eager not to displease Lewis, Laena. I know you know how much he deserves his reward. Plus with all that dirty talking on the phone. You better put your money where your mouth is."

"Ugh, shut up Hannah. I ju- I just don't want to go back on my word. That's all."

Laena sighed and fell onto my lap again. "You really know how to push my buttons." I let out a small snicker and smiled.

"You know me babe, heh heh," I giggled.

Laena chuckled and sat back up. Scooting herself closer to me, she laid her fingers along the side of my neck. I flinched in discomfort as her fingers played upon my bruises. "I can't believe that you let Lewis give you hickies," Laena stated.

"I di- ow, tell him to slow down. But I guess it can't be helped. He wa- ow, ravenous." I shrugged. "Be careful, Laena, my neck is sensitive right now."

"Sorry," Laena apologized. She eased off the pressure of her touch but continued her scrutiny of my neck. "Lewis, you dirty boy, giving my girlfriend hickies," she murmured.

"Just you wait, Laena. He's gonna mark you, too," I thought diabolically. Dammit, why was I once again allowing these strange images to take root in my brain? "Hannah, what are you going to do? Don't you have somewhere to be today?" Laena asked, still focused on the visibility of my bruises. Her question reminded me that Andre was in town and that I was planning to have lunch with him.

I considered her concern for a moment. But it was an easy fix. "I'll just cover it up with some make-up. Don't worry, babe." Laena relaxed a bit more and pulled her hand away from my neck.

"What time do you have to leave?" Laena asked.

"Huh, trying to get me out of here? Let me see," I responded. Checking my phone, my eyes shot open: it was almost time for me to head out. Andre and I had agreed to meet at around 1pm, and it was almost 12:45!

"OH MY GOD! I have to go right now, Laena!" I screamed. Jumping out of bed, I frantically got ready. As I scrambled around the bedroom, Laena watched and giggled as she observed my crazed state.

Whipping off my sleeping shirt, I threw it onto the bed and opened the closet. I scanned around for something nice to wear. I gave up looking for something specific and just grabbed some black high-waisted buttoned shorts and a white long sleeved, strapless top. I would have worn something nicer, if I hadn't been in such a rush. Laying my outfit out on the bed, I rushed into the bathroom to freshen up.

I put on some light make-up and applied some perfume. I also made sure to cover up the hickies on my neck to prevent Andre and any other nosy onlookers from wondering about my sex life. Heading back into the bedroom, I hurriedly pulled on my outfit. Tying my hair into a loose ponytail, I turned to face Laena. "How do I look?" I asked.

"You look so pretty, Hannah," Laena nodded. Standing up, she walked over and gave me a kiss on the lips. Our small kiss threatened to turn into a mini make-out session. But not wanting to be late, we managed to make our way out of the bedroom instead.

Swiping my purse up off the counter, I began slipping on some sandals over by the front door. Before I could escape out the door, however, Laena interrupted, "Wait! I still want to finish talking about my thing with Lewis..."

I twisted my head back toward her. Everything was happening so fast and I really needed to get going. "Oh, uhhh, you'll be fine, Laena, I'm sure. Like I said, he'll take care of you," I said in a hurry. Laena still looked nervous as hell. Wanting to further relax her, I walked over and gave her a nice big hug. She returned the favor, wrapping her arms around me. Laena's body still felt tense in my arms, but the more we held each other, the more she relaxed.

Pulling away from our embrace, Laena asked, "Oh, by the way, do you want me to update you as well?" What she was asking about had totally gotten lost amid all my other preoccupations. Although I would have loved it if she had reciprocated the updates I had given her the day before, I didn't really want to be distracted during my lunch with Andre. I knew how horny those updates might make me. I had to fight an internal battle before responding. But foregoing the updates would be the best choice.

"Umm, actually that's okay, babe. You don't have to update me." Laena raised her eyebrow, baffled by my answer. "I don't want any distractions during my lunch. You know how restless I can get."

"What?! Hannah, are you sure? I want to keep you in the loop. This is our little thing." Laena refuted. She looked a little livid.

I had no more time to argue with her; I was already running late. So I compromised, saying, "Okay, okay, just text me what you are doing. But no pictures. Please, no pictures. If I start looking at them, my brain will shut down and that wouldn't be fair to Andre."

Joko44
Joko44
335 Followers
123456...8