Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should just call her back to tell her I'm fine," I murmured to myself.

But just as I was about to press call, I heard a knock on the front door. My body jolted, startled by the sudden noise. I froze, not knowing what to do. I harbored a small hope that it wasn't Hannah. Maybe it was just some neighbor? It felt too soon to confront her about what I had been doing all this time with Lewis.

Then I heard a faint voice coming from the other side of the door, "HELLO?!" There was no doubt, it was definitely Hannah's familiar voice. My heart dropped. I had to answer the door, but there I was, naked as the day I was born. Looking around frantically for something to cover myself with, I spotted my dress lying on the floor. I snatched it up swiftly. Before I could put it back on, I heard another furious barrage of knocking, so I just covered the front of my body with the dress in an effort to retain some semblance of modesty.

"HELLO?! LAENA, LEWIS! ANYONE HOME?!" Hannah shouted.

Walking swiftly over to the door, my hand hesitated over the handle for a moment, hovering in mid-air. Then, taking a last deep breath, I twisted the handle and cracked open the door. The light from the hallway glared through the gap, almost blinding me. Flickering my eyes a few times, I saw Hannnah standing before me, shopping bags in hand, and a stern look in her eyes....

1...345678