All Comments on 'Of All the Little Coffee Shops. . .'

by EventualRain

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

What an event! To finally get to officially meet and complete falling for your heart throb. Awesome! Would like to read a bit more about this couple. Fun to read and hide rubbing myself while working. Had to stop rubbing a couple of times. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why can't I find someone like that?!

Now that Cl is gone, I have no love life at all...lol

IanLondonIanLondonover 5 years ago
Outstanding

Best story I have read on the site for so long. Expertly-written, deeply erotic and affecting, romantic without the softness and silliness of many stories of first hook-ups and very funny, especially the inner thoughts of the finely-drawn narrator Kyle. Also very satisfyingly long. Thanks for the effort! More about this couple would be great, but I feel you have many other extended stories to share with us too. I will be looking out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wow! This was a really great read! Hope to see more of your stories soon. You are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story, well written and VERY HOT! I enjoyed it and hope for another chapter.

You said it’s a fantasy but I want to think it’s real, sure seemed very possible. My fantasy would be that it could be real for me!!

Starrynight22Starrynight22over 5 years ago
Amazing

Every element I love. Awkward protagonists, sexy love interest, romance, hot sex with mild kink, and a happy ending.

5 freaking stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for the longer story

So often we get a one or two-pager. Even so, I do appreciate the skill, time and effort it takes to write anything, short or long. Most readers are like me, however, and think more of a good thing is better. So, thanks again for 5 hefty pages. Well done.

Kahoona48Kahoona48over 5 years ago
Wow, very hot

Great story and so so hot. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
F------- Great

Great story but believable as we all see guys from afar we would love to have a relationship with but so often they are married or partnered This is a Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent story!

There were some spelling mistakes, but the unusual thing was that the story was so good that the errors weren't at all distracting or off-putting. I'm the type of person that doesn't like the sex in a sex story unless I connect with and care about the characters. The believable internal monologue was great for that. Looking forward to reading more of your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got story and very likeable charming characters. A bit confused that Dom wanted to take Kyle out for a real proper date before fucking him, and then the next second he’s fucking him. Ok. I get that they were super aroused by each other. There are many unanswered questions so I hope there will be another chapter. How did Dom get all his money? What will Steve’s reaction be? Will Kyle still work so much at the shop? How does Don’s gayness now affect his life? What does the future hold for these two? Etc…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous