Of All the Little Coffee Shops. . .

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dom collapsed back onto the chair, drawing in huge ragged breaths. He slid out of my throat and I was able to milk the last of his orgasm in my mouth, sucking him gently. His cum was as amazing as I had fantasized it would be, rich and salty, a musky flavor that had my own hard cock drooling. He had his eyes closed and was breathing like a man who had just run a marathon, but his fingers were gently carding through my hair, soothing my scalp where he had gripped me so hard and I purred and nuzzled my face against his hairy thigh. His mix of commanding alpha male and gentle lover was really doing it for me and I don't think I'd ever been more turned on in my life. Dom seemed to get some of his wind back and he hauled me up his body with his hands under my arms. I wasn't built like him, but I wasn't a small guy either, God he was strong. It somehow made me even harder knowing his could move me around however he wanted, whenever he wanted. He kissed me hard, and it was all passionate possession but broke quickly so he could suck in another huge gulp of air. He put a big hand on one side of my face and stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"You are amazing," he stated and I blushed. "Seriously, I've thought about you blowing me for three years and not one time did I ever even dare imagine it would be this good," he said as he groaned again. I squirmed around, unaccustomed to praise from such a gorgeous guy and he practically crushed me to his chest in a bear hug. I loved ever second of it, his casual dominance and possession as he held me captive up against his perfectly sculpted chest. My insides turned to happy mush when he placed a loud kiss right on the top of my head. Pressed up against him like this, my aching erection brushed up against the his washboard abs and the tickle of the hair from his treasure trail made me groan. Still holding me in his vice-like grip, one of Dom's big hands slid down to lightly brush my erection. His breath had returned and it seemed he had not forgot about me when he whispered, "but I've thought a lot about things I'd like to do to you too. Should I show you?" His huge, warm hand closed loosely around me and a shudder that probably could have been measured on the Richter Scale shook my body.

"Please, oh please Dom," I begged as my hips bucked trying to get more friction and contact to my straining erection. He made a noise of appreciation and his other hand stroked up and down my back where it still held me crushingly tight to him. It was so intimate, him stoking me on two sides while there wasn't even space for a molecule of air between our bodies and I was whimpering and shaking in his arms, losing control in a way I never had before in bed. I had always thought of myself as the same in bed as I was in every day life; calm, reserved, proficient if not remarkable. Sex with Dom was drawing out some version of me I wasn't even sure I recognized as myself.

"Kyle," he purred his voice dark with desire. "I came to your shop today because I had an idea, a fantasy. I wanted to see you so I could imagine trying it with you, but here you are naked, and wild for me. Would you try it with my Kyle?" he asked. I practically choked in my rush to tell him he could and should do absolutely anything he wanted with me body. He smiled, moved me off his chest to place me beside him on the chair while he slid off of it to stand up. I whined at the loss of contact, but I was pleased to see his balance wasn't all the way back yet. Apparently the blow job I'd given him had made my perfect Adonis a little weak in the knees and I was inordinately pleased about it. He walked back over to the kitchen and bent down coming back up with one of those little red and white lunch coolers. My desire flagged a little as I realized he'd had this out here, prepared. I was angry and ashamed at his presumption that I would just let him in to my pants, no matter how true that was turning out to be, and it must have shown on my face because he rushed to say "It's not what you think, I promise."

"I didn't bring you out here to my house expected any of this," he said gesturing between him and I. "This is . . . so much better than I ever could have imagined my invite would go, I just . . ." he hesitated and blushed, fidgeting like a little kid caught doing something bad by a teacher. He looked so embarrassed and guilty I knew it had to be genuine and my anger evaporated replaced by curiosity. "I had this idea and I thought, if I knew this stuff was here and you didn't and you were right here at my house with me. . . it'd make it way hotter to jerk off to later," he finished in a rush, the words almost running together. Oh my god, he was totally serious. My dream guy had a whole plan to jerk off to the idea of doing dirty things with me after we'd hung out. The idea was so hot and I was already so turned on that I made a needy guttural sound and Dom's eyes flashed dark again. "Do you like that idea baby?" he crooned. "Me with my big cock out, stroking it to the idea of you and all the things I want to do to your hot body?" I was panting and I don't think my cock had ever been so hard before. I reached for it to give it a few strokes and Dom covered the distance between us in two big steps, knocking my hand away. "No, no, no," he chided. "I'm nowhere near ready to let you cum just yet." His voice promised all kinds of dark and delicious things and I couldn't help but surrender entirely.

He smiled and maneuvered me until I was laying reclined against the back of the chair and he surveyed me with a hungry look as he knelt between my legs. He set the cooler on the table between his chair and my abandoned one and opened the top. With deft fingers, he pulled out a paper wrapped object and I was confused. He quickly opened the package and I realized it was one of those red popsicles you got at cook outs when you were a kid. I didn't get to finish wondering exactly what the hell Dom had planned before he touched the icy tip of the popsicle to one of my nipples. I gasped and arched my back and the nipple hardened to a rosy, little peak instantly. Dom made a hungry sound deep in his throat and attacked my chest, his warm fingers and tongue tracing after the frigid trail the ice made. I was gasping and writhing, quickly lost in the sensation growing more sensitive and less coherent by the second. He stroked the ice along my flat stomach, inching lower on the chair as he did and without warning dipped it right into my belly button. I gasped and thrashed by Dom held my thighs down with his big, broad hands while he licked and bit my stomach. He swirled his tongue into my navel and pushed my legs apart with his hands.

My breath hitched and my puckered entrance tightened up thinking about what Dom was going to do to me but he surprised me again, stroking the ice along my throbbing length in a long swipe. My body instantly reacted trying to push away from the ice at the same time as I thrust up seeking more contact for my neglected cock. The sensations warred within my body and I was frozen on the exquisite brink of pain and ecstasy. I was shaking and gasping while Dom slowly brought every nerve ending in my body to life, it was amazing. He licked and teased along me with his hot tongue and soon I was a mewling begging mess. He kept me on the edge, just teasing, never really moving on to fully blowing me and I was going wild. I wanted him and I desperately needed to cum, it was an exquisite torture. I loved the way Dom looked hover over me, predatory but careful; all danger and restraint mixed into one incredibly hot package.

He brought the popsicle close enough to my balls that I could feel the cold and I dreaded the moment the ice touched my skin; instead however, Dom took the throbbing head of my cock fully into his mouth and laved the broad top with his tongue. He closed his mouth over the head and sucked hard. I bucked up into his mouth, I couldn't help it, and ended up being the one who touched the tip of the ice to my scrotum. My body went wild, every nerve fighting two competing impulses at once. I thrashed away but I felt my balls draw up to my body and it was too late. I thrashed and moaned propelled into the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. I bucked and flailed and shot my load right into Dom's mouth with no warning. He kept sucking me, slurping messily and making hungry sounds taking all I could give him before letting me slip from his mouth. I was speechless and gasping for air like I'd just run a marathon. I stared at him in shock and awe and he just smiled back looking like the cat who ate the canary. His red lips were flushed and a little puffy from his exertions and they were shiny with a combination of his saliva and my cum. He had a look of surprise on his face but looked very pleased with himself for giving me such dramatic pleasure, I shuddered, it was an amazing visual. I wanted Dom to always look at me like that.

I was a little embarrassed for not lasting longer, but Dom didn't seem to mind. In fact he had a very smug look on his face when he tossed the popsicle over his shoulder to land somewhere on the patio and scooped me up bridal style. I'm wouldn't be mistaken for a Greek god anytime soon like Dom, but I was tall and had a fair amount of lean muscle, this amount of strength in one guy was just really unfair. And it also made me imagine a whole variety of not so innocent scenarios in which strength like that could make a whole lot of my dreams come true. I was still a little fuzzy and out of it, enjoying the remnants of the remarkable orgasm and I chuckled at all the perverted ideas that were flashing through my mind. Dom used the bridal carry to flop down on the chair he'd just plucked me out of and cuddle me crushingly to his chest. He peppered my face with kisses which made me chuckle again and stroked my back tenderly with one big hand. It felt amazing, especially in my sensitive post orgasmic haze and I made happy sounds before burying my face in his neck to escape all those tickling kisses. He ran his other hand through my hair and we both just lay there in contented silence.

Or at least I was contented. What if Dom was freaking out? What if he regretted what we did now that the glow of orgasm was fading? Would he kick me out of his house? Or worse, kick my ass? He could do it too, I'd be like a pathetic ragdoll trying to fight him off. I must have tensed up because Dom pulled back from where he had his face buried in my hair to stare at me. I'd never had to go to court before, I'd never seen a lawyer in action, but I felt it now. 'Confess your sins Kyle, tell me about all the perverted thoughts you've thought about me so I can kick you out and hate you,' his face seemed to say to me. I could feel my post orgasmic bliss bleeding into anxiety, racing towards full blown panic. Oh god, I was going to have a panic attack immediately after finally getting to do naughty things with the hottest guy I'd ever seen, how utterly like me was that? I felt the tightening of my chest that would lead to the wracking gasps for breath, which would eventually give way to uncontrollable tears and started to panic harder. I was going to cry. I was going to cry big, gross, snotty tears after Dom gave me the best orgasm I'd ever had. Even if he didn't hate me he'd never forgive me for that.

"Kyle, baby, what's wrong?" Dom said in a gentle voice but I could hear the worry under it. I looked up at him and blinked owlishly. I opened my mouth to say something, anything, but nothing came out. I couldn't even beg him for his forgiveness, beg him to give me a chance and not just kick me to the curb. A wave of crushing sadness overtook me. I'd messed it up, I'd messed all of it up and now I wouldn't ever get a chance to convince Dom that he should be with me. That I would make him happy.

Finally, giving in to the pressure of the wave of despair I managed to wail out "But you're not even gay!" Yeah, good job brain, that was the primary concern here. Dom barked out a laugh full, rich and from the depths of his chest that seemed to melt me and fill me with an overwhelming sense of reassurance. The feeling was magnified by the fact that my face was still pressed against his chest and I could now feel the laugh too. His strong arms maneuvered me into a mostly sitting position so we were facing each other and he cradled my cheek with one hand.

"Okay, but I think it's safe to say that after this I'm at least a little bit gay," he deadpanned, smiling his radiant smile and now I laughed too. At little bit at his comment, and a little bit at myself. His hands were everywhere, stroking up and down my arms, rubbing my back soothingly, gently stroking my hair, soothing my panic with his warm touch. "Actually," he continued "I think after this it's safe to say I'm pretty gay. And more than anything, when it comes to you, I'm like very gay. Seriously, from the first moment I saw you, I've been wildly gay for you. In the three years since I first laid eyes on you I've been on exactly four first dates with girls, I emphasize the first here because there was definitely no second. The entire time I was with them all I could think about was 'Hmm, I wonder what it would be like to go on a first date with Kyle,' and then I'd get distracted with the idea of how much better that date would be and not listen to any of the crap they were talking about and then they'd ask me a question and everything would go sharply downhill from there. But it seems that despite all that fantasizing I really screwed it up, huh?" he said. I looked at him in shocked surprise but before I could protest and assure him that he was my wonderful perfect dream man who could do no wrong he continued.

"I should have realized there was no way I could control myself around you without the observing eyes of the public," he continued, stroking down my spine in a way that was as comforting as it was erotic. "I should have wined and dined you, told you how amazing and beautiful you are. How I want to know everything about you. How I've never felt this way about any person before and I don't even fully understand it myself. How I care about you way more than I have any right to considering I never did anything about it, just lightly stalked you at your workplace for three years." He brushed his thumb over my cheek and I melted into his touch, pressing that entire half of my face into his big hand and leaning some of my body weight on it. "I'm so sorry Kyle," he crooned and his face was so sad and full of regret that the remnants of my panic evaporated, I just wanted to comfort him, fix it, and make everything okay again. "I saw you today, looking so frantic and downtrodden. I've never once ever seen you lose your cool before and something in me snapped. I wanted to fix it for you, make you happy again. I thought maybe I could help you relax, but I took advantage of you when you were vulnerable. I'm so sorry. I never wanted that. I never wanted to hurt you, please don't hate me" he barely whispered that last part, his voice cracking.

Now it was my turn to laugh. Leave it to a lawyer to put perfect words to all the things my blind panic had been trying to say. The tension left my body and I collapsed back to Dom's chest like a boneless, wrung out jellyfish. He let out a little 'oof' of impact when my dead weight knocked a little of his wind out. I was laughing in big uncontrollable gales now and Dom looked stunned, confused, and above all else worried.

"Kyle?" he asked, his voice still small. I scrambled to throw a leg across him, straddling his broad chest. I kissed him as hard on the lips as I possibly could. I held it for a while and then released him with one of those big, comical lip smacking sounds. He still look stunned, but no less worried.

"You don't have to be sorry, I'm sorry," I said trying to alleviate his panic, stroking the tops of his shoulders. "I get so in my head sometimes, and I wanted to say all those things you said, but couldn't. . . Well except for the dates with girl's parts. . . I was so worried that you'd regret it and think I seduced you. . . tricked you! and then you'd hate it and hate me and throw me out, maybe beat me up and I'd never get to see you again! I . . . I like you too. . . like way too much for a guy I'm lightly stalking back too. . . " I finished, rambling. My confession brought the initial stirrings of my anxiety back but I was also pinning him to the lounge chair with my body now and it brought back the initial stirrings of my arousal as well. Even as emotional as I was, it was still impossible for my body to ignore the fact that his amazing physique was splayed out beneath me. I felt like I was possessed, I'd never been this yo-yo of emotion and arousal before and it was a little scary.

Dom lunged up and kissed me, hot and passionate. His tongue slipped past my lips and ran over every surface in my mouth before eventually tangling with my own. He kissed me until I could swear I was about to run out of air and pass out before he relented and let me catch a breath. The lunge had brought his washboard abs up in contact with my groin and my cock had taken full notice. His body got me hot in a way that was almost impossible to believe. I was stiffening to full mast just with the feel of his body underneath me. "You like me back," he stated and it was not a question. "You like me too," he said and this time there was a tone of warm wonder in his voice. "You're gorgeous, perfect, beautiful and you like me too," He said, freeing his arms from my grasp and stroking my back and sides. He kissed me again, lighter this time while he laughed a little, the sound seemed to dance around my body from the places where I touched him.

He pulled me back to his chest without breaking the kiss and I didn't resist. He kissed me breathless again while stroking his big hands up and down my back. I cuddled into his chest practically purring. Dom was carding his fingers through my hair and murmuring things under his breath I couldn't make out. The smell of his sweat from our post pool exertions enveloped me and I loved it. He was so masculine and hot, I squirmed a little as I stiffened against his chest again. He was kissing me again when I got a viscous idea. When we broke the kiss for breath, I smiled at Dom and said "You know, you said you're fully gay for me, but you're not really." He opened his mouth to protest and I silenced him with my index finger, making his eyebrow rise. I leaned in to his ear so I could whisper and husked out "Didn't you say before you've never fucked a guy? How can you be fully gay for me if you've never fucked a guy?" Dom looked both shocked and hungry so I ground my ass back against the bulge I could feel starting to grow behind me to sway him towards the hungry side.

Dom growled and thrust up against my ass, sliding his hot cock along the length of my ass crack. We both gasped. I wanted him so bad now and it took all my willpower not to rock my hips so he slipped inside me. But I knew it would be agony and I didn't think Dom would like causing me pain, at least not that much pain. Suddenly he grabbed my arms and held me immobile on top of him, his hands like two vices around my biceps.

"Kyle," he said, his voice sounding a little strangled. "I want to, I really really want to, but I can't make the same mistake twice in one night." My breath caught in my throat. My heart was going to shatter into a thousand pieces, he didn't want me. He was going to reject me. "Be my boyfriend," he said. Huh? "I don't want to fuck you, I want to make love to you. I want you to know how much I care about you before we go further, how interested in you I am. Agree to go on at least one date with me before we do this," he finished. I gasped. Dom wanted me to be his boyfriend. He didn't just want cheap sex, he wanted to date me. To get to know me and find out more about my life. He wanted me. For the second time in five minutes, I launched myself at his mouth. It seemed he was getting used to this now because he caught my lightly and supported part of my weight with his hands so the kiss was more passionate than crushingly dangerous.