Of All the Little Coffee Shops. . .

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed me back with gusto, squeezing my arms lightly and letting my tongue into his mouth with a groan. I explored his mouth thoroughly, lightly brushing him with my tongue all over before catching his own tongue with mine. He let me control the kiss, squirming underneath me until his big erection brushed along my ass cheeks. The contact of the intense kiss was lost as we both gasped. "Kyle, babe," he said. "I don't mean to rush you, but you're either going to have to answer me or stop with that and get off my lap." His voice sounded husky and his hands were still tight around my arms trying to keep me from moving. I smiled, wiggling my ass to brush his straining cock while he let out a tortured groan. It was cruel, but I couldn't believe the effect I had on this stud, I was drunk on the power. I had to take mercy on him soon, because my self control wouldn't hold out much longer than his had either and leaning down close so our lips were almost touching I said "Of course, I'll be your boyfriend. I'd love to be yours, in every way," I purred that last part and Dom's hips bucked up at the words and their implication, the head of his cock bouncing off my ass again leaving a wet spot of precum to cool in the summer evening.

He grunted and pulled me into a bruising kiss. He took control of the kiss and I let him, easily surrendering to his strong arms and insistent tongue. We made out for a while, Dom touching me everywhere and me moaning wantonly enjoying his heated caresses. Finally, he slid out from under me, gently maneuvering me onto all fours on the lounge while he stood up. I groaned at the loss of contact and he brushed his fingertips along my back to reassure me. "You know babe," he said ghosting his fingertips along my butt cheeks and kissing down my spine, "My fantasy didn't just stop there." I gasped and shuddered at the light touches and his whispered words as he opened the cooler again. What the hell else could he have in there? He drew out another popsicle and I hissed as he took off the wrapper. "Don't worry baby," he crooned, "I'm going to make you feel really good." He emphasized this by kneading my buttcheeks with his strong fingers and I decided to hear him out as my body melted into the touch. He moved all the way behind me and I tried to turn around to track him and the red ice he had in his hand with my eyes, but he gently pushed my head down onto the pillow at the top of the lounge. "Just relax," he said kissing my left ass cheek and stroking my inner thigh.

All this teasing touching and knowing Dom was so close to where I'd wanted him to be for so long had my cock dripping and my legs were shaking with desire. He kissed across the top of my ass from my left hip to my right, still stroking my leg and I whined for more contact where I wanted it the most. Not caring if Dom would scold me or not I boldly reached back and spread my cheeks for him, exposing my puckered entrance to the cool night air and Dom's heated gaze.

He made an approving noise and said "So eager, I like that baby," and I purred at both the pet name and the fact that he was pleased with me. "Look how hot your little hole looks baby, so pink and almost no hair, I like that too" he said and I could feel his breath ghost over my raised ass making me shiver. I felt the hot, wet tip of his tongue touch me just barely and I bucked and whined trying to force more contact. Dom backed off chuckling. "God you're so tight," he said "I can't wait to fix that so you can take my big cock inside you and I can make you mine." He possessive words and excruciating teasing were driving my desire higher than it had ever been before and I was involuntarily bucking my hips, humping the air.

Dom growled his approval at my wanton state and I froze in my motions as an icy drop of liquid dripped into my crack above my hole. I gasped and thrashed as it slid over my entrance lighting the nerves on fire and my bucking redoubled when I felt Dom catch the drop on his hot tongue, laving it over my rosebud. "Stay still," Dom commanded, his voice like gravel and I tried my best to do as he asked. I stilled my hips with all my willpower and tried to be good so he could torture me. The length of the popsicle was now resting on my tailbone, the heat of my skin melting the ice back to a liquid, which dripped down to my puckered entrance in a steady stream. Dom had gone hands free and grabbed my hips hard with his hands, not quite enough to leave bruises but enough to make me feel controlled and subservient. I was his to do with as he liked but I knew he wouldn't hurt me, and it sent my desire soaring to the stratosphere. After letting the liquid run over me, freezing my pucker into tight rigidity while he watched me, Dom returned to teasing me with his hot tongue. He traced the pointed tip around the rim of my entrance, warming some of the juice before it could drip down the icy trail it was making over my perineum.

I moaned my appreciation for the relief and then moaned louder as his pointed tongue tried to slip inside me. I was too tight from the exposure to the freezing juice but Dom didn't seem to mind as he licked me in tiny flicks of his tongue from my center out, over and over. I wanted to trust back into his mouth, get more contact with his tongue but his strong hands held me in place. I howled in frustration and Dom chuckled, taking mercy on me and licking me in broad strokes of his tongue from the base of my cock all the way up my crack over my entrance, catching the melting popsicle juice on his tongue and making obscene slurping sounds as he went. Between the sounds and the sensations he was pushing me closer to the edge at record pace. I was wild with desire as he returned to licking and sucking my hole, teasing me and setting all my nerves alight. My moans were climbing in pitch as I approached my second climax of the night as my desire and his warm probing tongue loosened me up enough for Dom to slip that hot muscle inside me.

He stiffened his tongue and kept spearing me with it, driving a little further inside each time. I was lost to mindless lust now, begging and mewling as he thoroughly tongue fucked my aching hole. My dick was like iron, dripping a steady stream of precum onto the lounge beneath me and if Dom didn't stop soon I was going to shoot all over the chair before he even got his dick inside me. Dom released me hips and I immediately bucked back into him, all restraint forgotten. Before I could tell him how dangerously close I was, he removed the popsicle from the place where it had been slowly freezing me down to the bone and shoved it right into me alongside his red hot tongue. The contrast between the ice and the boiling heat of his mouth; along with the unexpected penetration was too much and I came, howling my satisfaction into the pillow, my entire body contracting and spasming. I shot over and over drenching the cushion below me in my cum, squeezing Dom's hot tongue and the popsicle alike out of my entrance with my wildly spasming entrance.

Dom didn't say anything or touch me further, he just watched. When I had regained enough control over my body to look back at him, my limbs shaking like a newborn deer, he had that utterly self-satisfied look on his face again. "Oh my god," I gasped. "Oh my fucking god." I was breathing like I'd run a mile and shudders still wracked my body. Dom leaned forward and kissed one of my quivering asscheeks, then the other.

"You're fucking gorgeous when you cum," he husked.

"I have seriously never cum like that before in my entire life," I groaned.

"Better get used to it babe," he said, leaning forward to lick me again. I jerked wildly as my hole spasmed in answer and he made a satisfied sound deep in his throat. His fingers ghosted over my sensitive balls and I groaned half in pleasure, half in pain. It was so intense, my entire body felt electrified. He kissed my asscheeks again and stroked my thighs but he made no moves to turn me over or get out from between my knees. His soft caresses helped settle me down from my high and I could breath normally again when his fingers brushed against the softening head of my cock. He rolled it between his fingertips, pinching lightly and I gasped and arched my back. I almost couldn't believe it but my cock started to harden again under his ministrations. "Not entirely done yet, I see," he whispered between loud kisses to my backside, "Good." I shuddered and I knew I wasn't going to be escaping the backyard without getting thoroughly fucked.

Dom's fingertips trailed over my balls, tugging lightly at the wispy blonde hairs he found there, making me gasp and wriggle. He reached back into the cooler and brought out a tube of lubricant. He squirted some onto those thick fingers and I whimpered at the idea of the cold gel in my body. Dom laughed and took mercy on me, letting the gel warm up on his skin before pressing it against my hole with the tips of two fingers. I gasped at the contact, but fought my urge to thrust back and force the fingers into me. "Mmm, good boy," Dom crooned noting me restraint and I shivered. I'd never really wanted to be anybody's good boy before, but something about my hot boyfriend made me want to submit and please him. He slipped both fingers in to the first knuckled and I gasped and whimpered, the intrusion welcome but the stretch brought a little pain. I hadn't been with anyone in a long time and even though Dom had worked me with his tongue I was still very tight. He didn't move or remove the fingers but he distracted me with light kisses all over my ass while I got used to the intrusion.

As he played with me I was rapidly growing to full hardness again and the idea of Dom's thick cock inside me made me hungry with lust. I wanted him really badly and I knew I'd have to try and make my body relax if I wanted that to happen anytime soon. I focused on relaxing all my muscles letting my head fall to the pillow and pushing my ass back a little towards Dom's hand. He must have felt me relax and loosen up because he sunk the two fingers in further. He stroked me from the inside with gentle, exploratory motions and it felt amazing. I relaxed further and his fingers brushed over my prostate. Pleasure exploded through me and I pushed back on his hand hard, grinding his fingers against me and moaning loudly. Dom chuckled and kissed me while he brushed over me again with his strong fingers.

He thrust the fingers in and out, scissoring them and making sure he rubbed over my prostate in long strokes every time. I was on cloud nine and then I was soaring above it as he added a third finger. At first the stretch was a little painful but I liked the little frisson of pain that danced along my nerve, it made the overwhelming pleasure I was drowning in all the sweeter. Dom was keeping up a torrent of encouraging dirty talk and I felt like a real champion slut the way he heaped me with praise about my sexual prowess. "Oh that's it baby," he crooned "god, take my fingers. Look at you, fuck, you're horny little asshole is sucking in my fingers," and he was right, I had fully recovered my previous earth shattering orgasm and was gamely racing towards another. "God," Dom murmured "your little pink asshole looks amazing all stretched out for me, I bet you can't wait until I shove my big dick inside you. I'm going to make you cum so good on my dick baby. I'm going to fuck another load right out of you and you're going to cum on my dick, howling like you did before."

I shivered at the idea and started to beg him to put it it me, rocking my hips back every time he buried his fingers deep inside me. I was begging with both my words and my body for his big cock and it didn't seem like Dom could hold out any longer. He reached back into the cooler and fished out a condom, ripping open the package and rolling it down onto his length with a hiss at the temperature. He warmed more lube in his hand and spread it along his wide member, distracting me from my voyeurism with two more drops of the chilly liquid onto my stretched hole. I hissed but the gel warmed quickly and Dom rubbed it in with the hot head of his sheathed cock, never quite putting it inside me. I whined and rolled my hips, but he anticipated my actions and I got only a swat on the ass not the thick head of his cock I'd wanted.

"Be good," he said darkly and I shivered. He lined his cock up with my hole and started to slowly press against it. I was hungry for him and the head slid in without problems, stretching me further than I had ever been before. I loved the feeling and the fullness but Dom's cock was huge and the girth was stretching me so much that it was hard to let the rest of his shaft in. He gave me time to adjust while keeping up a minute pressure, sliding in centimeters at a time. That wouldn't do, I needed him in me now so I took a deep breath and pushed out. He sunk in a few inches all in one go and had to catch himself with his hands by my face with a gasp. "Oh shit, babe, fuck you feel good," he whispered now inches from my ear. "So hot, so fucking tight," he crooned as I flushed with pride. He resumed slowly skewering me and I focused on relaxing enjoying the stretch and the quickly fading pain as my boyfriend's hot cock fill my ass for the first time. He bottomed out in me and I felt his groin pressed up against my ass, heat radiating from his balls to the backs of my legs.

"Oh shit," I gasped out, stretched and filled farther than I had ever been. I wanted to howl and thrash about but I was worried that if I moved, I'd hurt myself. I kept trying to focus on relaxing and Dom stroked the tops of my thighs right under my ass cheeks. He was like a bronze statue behind me, barely seeming even to breath he was so still to let me get used to him. If I couldn't feel his raging heartbeat through the throbbing of his big cock in me, he might not even have seemed real. Finally I got used to him and wriggled me ass experimentally making Dom gasp and shudder.

"Your ass is so good," he whispered "I'm going to fuck you so good baby, just like you deserve." He pulled out until just the head remained in me before diving right back in, driving me wild with pleasure. He took slow, long strokes, adjusting his angle slightly and stretching me out even further. On one particular in stroke, he brushed the head of his cock over my prostate and my whole body went rigid with pleasure.

"Oooooh fuck," I howled.

"Mmm, yeah, right there," he answered and I could hear the smile in his voice. He never missed again as he picked up the pace and started to piston his hips in and out of me. He battered my prostate with the head of his cock and I was in ecstasy. Dom's stamina was unmatched by any of my previous lovers and he drove his thick cock in and out of me with almost machine efficiency. I was racing towards my third orgasm of the night and I started to buck back into Dom to meet his thrusts. He loved it so I arched my back and started to squeeze him with the muscles of my ass on every thrust he took in. The sounds he was making didn't even sound human but they sent violent shivers up and down my spine.

"Oh fuck baby, you're gonna milk my load right out of me with your hot ass," he groaned. "Fuck yes, god, you're such a good slut. I could watch my big cock disappear into this fine ass all night," he said as he brought a big hand down on one of my cheeks hard enough to make me yelp. The pain pushed me even closer to an orgasm and I doubled down on my efforts to make Dom explode in my ass, squeezing him rhythmically as best as I could given the wild state he had me in.

"Shit, yes, that's it baby, oh fuck. . . " he babbled as I continued trying to drive him wild. His hips picked up their pace and he was slamming into me, driving me forward on the lounge with the force of his thrusts.

"God, oh that's it, fuck," he groaned out, "that's it baby, oh I'm gonna fucking cum!" he shouted, drilling my prostate unerringly, his obvious and genuine pleasure driving me even higher. He hammered into me, hips slapping against my ass and he slipped a hand around my waist over my stomach. This changed the angle he was entering me with ever so slightly and when the head of his cock battered my prostate again I couldn't take the waves of pleasure he was giving me anymore. I came hard, shaking and gasping, leaning most of my weight on the strong arm Dom had around my stomach. Dom crushed my back against his chest, pulling me onto my knees as he pumped two more strong thrust into my spasming hole before burying himself as far as he could into my channel and roaring with pleasure as he came deep inside me. My cum arched into the air in front of me, splattering all over the lounge chair and the patio below us. Dom's body was rigid as he pumped his cum into the condom deep inside me, gasping for breath. I was shaking and breathless, and very thankful for Dom's strong hands holding me up and keeping me pressed against his heaving chest.

One big hand gently turned my face to him and he kissed me hard. We were joined all along our bodies from mouth to knees and I felt to close to him, so utterly surrounded by this gorgeous man. My man. Dom was my boyfriend now. He'd agreed before he'd ever even agreed to fuck me. My heart gave a happy little flutter and I felt butterflies dance around inside my chest. Dom released my mouth and I drew in big, shaking breaths. He pressed little kisses along my shoulder and neck, before sucking a dark mark onto the juncture where they met. "You're mine now," he whispered. "All mine, just like I've been dreaming for so long." I couldn't help it, I was smiling like a madman. Here I was wrapped in the strong arms of my favorite fantasy and it was real, he was real and really mine. I smiled even wider and kissed him for all I was worth.