Of Crystals and Watches Ch. 03

Story Info
Problems are resolved, but nothing can be as it once was.
5.4k words
4.66
13.8k
15

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamnit!" Desiree exclaimed through gritted teeth as memories came flooding back. What she had done, what had been done to her. How could this happen here, of all places, and how did Dr. Davis get one of those? Some therapist in the middle of nowhere shouldn't be able to get their hands on one. Desiree glanced down at the watch in her hand and scowled at it. In a fit of pained rage she tried to throw it against the far wall.

Something compelled her to stop mid-swing, however, and she ended up just holding it out in front of her. She couldn't risk destroying the watch, and that was the truth of it.

Leaping from her bed, Desiree gently placed the watch back in the lockbox, which sat open on the floor next to her bed. She kicked it roughly, shoving it back under the bed. She didn't bother to check if the lid had closed or if it were sufficiently hidden in the back corner. She couldn't bring herself to care at the moment.

Desiree began to pace around the room, her naked breasts jiggling with the force of her steps. She began to calm down as she turned her thoughts to the problem in front of her. Davis needed to be removed, that much was clear, but it was also obvious that she couldn't risk acting alone, lest he entrance her again.

She couldn't rely on Mavis or Samantha either, the two people she trusted most in this town. No women would do, in fact. She knew that much. She would need a man, and there was only one available to her right now.

Desiree walked over to her dresser, opening drawers and picking out clothes. She meticulously chose the most conservative set of underwear she owned and the baggiest sweatpants and sweatshirt in her collection. She needed to send a message to Jason that she was not the same person he had met last night.

***

"Remember, Desiree! Oh, Desiree!" Jason's phone blared, waking him from his sleep. He reached over to his phone and woke it up to stop the alarm. He silently cursed it. Most days it was pretty cool to be woken up by a random song from his library, but it seemed his phone had a twisted sense of humor this morning. He had always been such a big Neil Diamond fan too.

Jason sat up in his bed and looked at the door. Beyond it were three she-devils. His parents would have gotten along with them, he was sure. But he would never have set foot in this place if he had known laid within.

"It was just one night," Jason tried to console himself. "Maybe I can talk with them, get them to stop." He didn't really believe himself.

He nearly leapt out of his skin when someone knocked on his door.

"Hello?" a female voice called from the other side.

Slowly, carefully, Jason stood and made his way to the door. He turned the knob and opened the door just a crack. With a wary eye he peered through it.

Desiree was in the hall, her eyes meeting his.

"Jason," she said, making no move to force the door open. "I know you have no reason to trust me, but I...I really need your help. Desperately."

Jason found himself speechless over the difference in Desiree's tone from the night before. More subdued, less sultry. He glanced at her clothes, pleasantly surprised to see that she in fact was wearing some. Even more so to see that they were baggy sweats rather than lingerie. He took a deep breath and opened the door the rest of the way.

"Listen, about last night," he began.

"Yeah, I need to talk to you about last night," Desiree interrupted. "Can I speak to you in your room?"

Jason blinked a few times, uncertain as to what to do. "OK," he finally said, stepping out of the doorway.

Desiree walked into the room, taking deep breaths. Jason closed the door shut.

"I wasn't myself last night," Desiree said, turning to face her newest housemate.

"Well, you didn't seem to be drunk," Jason commented.

Desiree shook her head. "No. I don't know if the others told you much about me."

"Mavis said that you're super smart," Jason said, "and that you've been seeing a therapist to help with some issues you've been having."

The blonde woman chuckled. "That Mavis, such a gossip. Well, at least it's saved me some effort in explaining." She took a deep breath. "I was coming back from an appointment when I met you last night."

"Yeah, I seem to remember that," Jason commented.

"And, well," Desiree continued, blushing and scratching her head as if she was trying to find the words. "He...did something...to me."

"Did he drug you or something?" Jason asked. "Please don't tell me it's hypnosis, because I don't believe in that shit."

Desiree chuckled, glancing away from her roommate. "You have no idea," she whispered.

"What was that?" Jason asked.

"Nothing," Desiree replied. "Can you help me? I want to go see if...there's any evidence in his office, before campus opens. But I don't want to go alone."

Jason nodded slowly, trying to absorb all this. "OK, one question though. Whatever he did to you, did he make you do it to Mavis and Samantha too?"

Desiree hesitated for a moment. "Yes," she answered in a flat tone.

Jason studied his housemate for a moment. A part of him wanted to tell her to just go away after everything she'd put him through the previous night. Not to mention that her story sounded suspicious and fanciful. But looking at her now was really like looking at a different person. Her clothes, her tone, her way of carrying herself, it was all a dramatic shift from when he had last seen her. That, Jason thought, at least merited his curiosity.

Sighing deeply, he reached out to grab his jacket. "I'll meet you downstairs."

"Thank you," Desiree said quietly before exiting the room.

Jason switched out the basketball shorts he had worn to bed for a pair of jeans and put his phone in his jacket pocket. He grabbed his keys and put on his beanie and pairs of socks and tennis shoes before heading downstairs.

"Where are you going, Desiree?" he heard someone ask as he stepped out into the hallway.

"Oh, um," Desiree responded. "I just asked Jason to help me with something."

"Well, I hope you will be pleasing to him," the other person responded.

"...Yeah, sure," Desiree replied after a short wait.

Jason walked down the stairs and was greeted by quite the sight. Mavis was standing at the threshold between the entrance hall and the living room while Samantha sat on the couch. Both were as naked as the day they were born.

"Ah, Master," Mavis said as she caught sight of him. "I trust this is a pleasing way to start the morning." She did a little flourish with her hands, gesturing to her body, which still looked good despite appearing to be somewhere in her late 30s or early 40s. Her B-cup boobs seemed to be fairly perky, despite her age.

Jason stood there, mouth agape, uncertain of what to do in the moment. He glanced at Desiree, who clearly was not acting like she had been the previous night whereas the other two were. She was averting her eyes from the scene, focusing her gaze on the front door.

Mavis stepped forward, laying a hand on Jason's chest. "Would like me to service you, Master? Or perhaps Sam will be more to your liking? We can make it quick if your business with Desiree is urgent."

"Stop it!" Jason yelled, recoiling away from his landlady's touch. "Stop it with the weird master-sex slave thing!"

Mavis withdrew her hand. "Are you certain?" she asked, confusion on her face.

"Yes!" Jason replied.

Mavis tipped her head to the side, a behavior Samantha mimicked behind her. They both looked like the current situation was beyond their comprehension.

"What would be preferable to you?" Mavis asked.

"I don't know!" Jason exclaimed. "I do know that I don't want any of this kinky bullshit, though! Relationships should be about trust and loyalty, not meaningless sex and fetishism!" He paused, breathing shallow, quick breaths. He could feel his emotions running away from him. "It has to be earned through love and devotion," he added, forcing himself to calm.

Mavis blinked several times, as if an idea had come to her. "Very well. We will change our ways. For your sake."

Jason exchanged glances with Desiree, who shrugged her shoulders in response. "OK," he finally said to Mavis. "Good to hear. I guess." Before the conversation could continue he walked out the front door, grabbing Desiree by the arm and pulling her with him.

"They're still at it?" he asked after closing the door behind them.

"Seems like," Desiree replied.

"But whatever it was that this doctor did to you wore off, right?" Jason questioned. "Was it just because you did to them later and it hasn't worked through their system yet?"

Desiree remained quiet for a moment. "...Probably," she finally said.

Jason shook his head. "I hope so. I didn't leave my parents' weird sex life behind to walk into an even weirder one." He stepped off the porch. "Come on, we should get going."

"Yeah," Desiree replied. "Follow me."

Follow Jason did, and the duo retraced the path to the Student Health Center that they taken in reverse the previous night. It was still early in the morning and few people were out and about as of yet.

When they reached the building Jason grabbed the door handle. "It's locked," he said, tugging on it.

"Let me see," Desiree ordered. She pulled a set of lock picks out of her pocket and knelt in front of the door.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Jason asked she started fiddling with the lock.

Desiree carefully manipulated the lock pick. "I started playing around with locks, how to build them and how to beat them, when I was about six or so. It was a pretty easy to learn and I still keep a set of picks in my room. Never know when they might come in handy." As she said that the lock clicked. She pulled on the door's handle and swung it open.

"Let's go," she said, getting up from her knees and walking briskly into the building. Jason followed, staying close behind his guide in this unfamiliar territory.

Desiree quickly led him to a waiting area, where a receptionist's desk sat empty. "Is that it?" Jason asked, pointing at the door with the frosted window that had 'Dr. Davis' stenciled on it.

"Yeah," Desiree replied as she knelt in front of the door and started picking the lock. In short order she had it open and was stepping into the office.

"What are we looking for?" Jason asked. "Chemistry set, weird powder?"

"Just," Desiree began before hesitating. "Just look for anything unusual or out of the ordinary."

Jason stared at his housemate. "Well that's not very helpful."

Desiree sighed. "Just do it."

"OK," Jason responded, walking over to the couch. He started looking between the cushions as Desiree closed the door and walked over to the desk.

"Doesn't seem to be anything odd with the couch," Jason commented.

"Why would there be anything in the couch?" Desiree asked.

"People always lose shit under couches and in between the cushions," Jason answered.

Desiree sighed. "I don't think that applies here. Just...go check that supply closet."

Jason looked over at the door to said closet, abandoning his search of the couches to walk to it. He opened it to reveal a multitude of cardboard boxes. "I'm going to assume this is material on patients, but let's just check anyway," he said aloud.

"Shit, I thought we would have more time!" Desiree whispered at the tiny click of the doorknob turning, ringing through the room like an alarm to the two within. Jason quickly closed the closet door on himself, leaving enough of a crack for him to see through. Desiree looked around for another hiding spot, coming to the conclusion that the only place she could get to was under the desk. She dove down there a fraction of a second before the office door opened.

"Hm, that's odd," Dr. Davis commented as he walked into the room. "I thought I locked the door when I left yesterday. Whatever. You ready Liz?"

Peering through the crack, Jason saw a young women step in after the middle aged therapist.

"Not quite, Doctor," the woman replied. "My sister should arrive soon."

"Oh, good, you remembered," Dr. Davis replied.

"Not that I did this morning!" Liz said, laughing. "I guess I must have been more tired than I thought last night. My sister had to remind me that I invited her!"

"Good, good," the doctor replied. "What is her name again?"

"Sarah," Liz replied. She peeked out the office door. "Ah, here she is now."

Another woman walked into the office. She was identical to Liz, so Jason assumed that they were twins. They both had the same pretty pale skin and long dark hair. Their clothes were very different though, Liz wearing a tight turtleneck sweater and a long skirt that fell past her knees while Sarah had a loose t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

"So this is the doctor you banged to get yourself job here during orientation," Sarah said as she entered the room.

"Sarah!" Liz exclaimed. "I did nothing of the sort!"

The other twin laughed. "I'm just kidding, sis."

Dr. Davis chuckled at the joke. "Oh, that's funny. I see you two are a good demonstration on nature vs nurture. You look so similar but act so different and even have very different senses of fashion!"

"Demonstration of what now?" Sarah asked.

"Nature vs nurture," Liz interjected. "The classic debate over whether human beings are more a product of our environment or our genetics."

"Precisely right, Liz," the therapist said. "Um, in fact, that is the reason why I asked you both to come here. After I learned that Liz here has an identical twin, I, uh, wanted to do some interviews to explore the concept of nature vs nurture."

"I guess that's OK," Sarah replied. "Although it sounds like you just came up with that on the spot."

"Sarah!" Liz exclaimed, lightly slapping her sister on the shoulder.

"No, it's OK," Dr. Davis said. "If it's alright with you two, could you sit on the couch? I'll go grab a pen and notepad from my desk."

Jason went wide eyed as the doctor said that. A part of him wanted to burst out of this supply closet, tackle Dr. Davis to the floor, and run off with Desiree. But something inside him said to hold on and see if maybe there was some kind of truth to Desiree's claims that the therapist was manipulating her somehow.

The doctor disappeared from Jason's view as he walked to his desk. The twins had barely settled themselves on the couch before he began yelling.

"The hell!" he screamed, accompanied by the sounds of two people physically struggling with each other.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dr. Davis asked as Desiree stumbled backwards into Jason's view. The twins looked on, obviously concerned.

"Um, Sir, do you need me to call the police?" Liz asked.

The doctor made a sigh that sounded way too forced to Jason's ears.

"No, I'm sure this girl is just confused," Dr. Davis said. "She's one of my patients. An unfortunate consequence of this job is that sometimes people with mental health issues act up for no discernible reason, even when it seems that their problems are being resolved."

"Don't believe a word he says, receptionist girl!" Desiree exclaimed. "He's probably manipulating you like he tried to do me!"

"Manipulate?" Liz asked.

Sarah turned to her sister. "What weird mess have you gotten us caught up in?"

"Where are you hiding it?!" Desiree yelled. "And before you try anything funny, know that I didn't take five years of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for nothing!" She proceeded to drop into a martial arts pose that, to Jason's untrained eye, seemed legit.

There was a beat of silence.

"How on Earth were you able to remember?" Dr. Davis asked. "Doesn't matter, I know how to get it out of you."

"Oh crap," Desiree said as she tried to charge at the doctor. She stopped, however, when a light began radiating from where the doctor was, outside of Jason's view.

"Huh, you really think I'm so stupid as to keep evidence in my office?" the doctor asked as Desiree's arms fell to her sides and Liz and Sarah's faces went blank.

Jason couldn't believe what he was seeing. Was this really hypnosis? Or was it something else? Or maybe it was all a part of some sick game that was being played with him ever since the night before. Though he had to admit that was seeming increasingly far fetched.

"Desiree, sit between the twins," the doctor ordered. The blonde turned, walked over to the couch, and squeezed herself between Liz and Sarah.

Dr. Davis stepped into Jason's view, holding the glowing object by a small chain.

"I knew that I was getting two lovely birds today,' the doctor commented. "Didn't imagine that I would have three at my disposal. Though one of them is going to require some work."

This was getting weirder and weirder, and Jason was more and more convinced that something real was happening before him.

"Now, ladies," Davis began. "I would like for the three of you to remove your tops for me." The entranced women all started to lift their shirts over their heads.

"Looks delicious," the doctor commented as they dropped the shirts on the floor and unhooked their bras.

Jason decided he'd had enough. Bursting through the closet door, he shoulder charged into Dr. Davis with as much force as he could muster. The doctor fell to the floor with the impact, the three ladies unperturbed by the sudden commotion.

"Stop!" Davis yelled, holding the glowing object at Jason.

The young man stopped, staring at it. He glanced up at Davis, threw him a questioning look, and then snatched the chain from the doctor's hand.

"What the-" Davis said. "Why didn't you obey me?"

Jason studied the object for a quick moment. It seemed to be some kind of crystal, though why it was glowing he couldn't figure out on such short notice.

"Argh," the doctor grunted. "Girls, stop this man!" The three women sat still.

"What?" Davis asked, staring at the topless beauties in disbelief.

"Is it because I'm holding it now?" Jason asked aloud.

The doctor lunged at the chain, but Jason reacted quickly and stepped back out of the doctor's reach.

"Um, stop him," Jason said, uncertain of himself.

In a flash of movement Desiree leapt from her seat, grappled Davis to the floor, and pinned him there. Her bare boobs jiggled and bounced with her rapid movements.

"Wow, OK," Jason said. "I guess you weren't lying about the martial arts."

"Let go of me!" Davis yelled, trying to break free from Desiree but failing.

"How do we take care of this?" Jason asked aloud. He glanced at the entranced women, who offered no advice.

"Oh, I think I got something!" he exclaimed as an idea came to his mind. "We need to knock him out." Desiree immediately put the doctor in a chokehold. "Hold on, wait!" Jason yelled. She stopped in her tracks.

Jason turned to the twins, finding himself unable to tell them apart. "Which of you is the receptionist?"

"I am," Liz answered in a monotone voice.

"Do you know martial arts like Desiree does?" Jason asked.

"No," Liz answered.

Jason started looking around the room. "OK, so we need a way to knock him out that doesn't involve martial arts. Ah, here we go." He grabbed a good sized wooden bookend that was sitting of the corner of Davis' desk. He tested its weight in his hand. "Here we go, hit him over the head with this. Just, try not to make him bleed." He offered the bookend to Desiree, who grabbed it and immediately smashed it into the doctor's skull once, twice, thrice before he collapsed.

"I guess that's part one complete," Jason commented. He took a moment to look at the three women, still entranced by the light he was holding in his hand and all still topless. A part of him wanted to take a moment and appreciate the three beautiful sets of tits, with Desiree's bountiful D-cups and the twins' identical pairs of well proportioned C-cups. He was able to push it from his mind, however.

"OK, ladies, you all need to put your shirts back on," Jason said. "But leave your bras."

12