Of Crystals and Watches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three women stood and picked their tops off the floor, Desiree dropping the bookend next to Davis as she did. Jason gathered the three pairs of bras and stuffed them into a drawer of the doctor's desk. "I suppose I'll call that part two."

He looked up at the three women, still standing there with blank faces, though at least they were now clothed.

"OK," Jason continued, still holding the glowing crystal up for the girls to see. "You three should follow me and...just know that you should trust me and help me carry out my plan." He stuffed the crystal into his jacket pocket, somewhat surprised to see it go dark when the chain went lax.

"What the hell happened?!" Sarah yelled.

"I don't know," Liz responded. "One moment Dr. Davis was finding you under the desk." She pointed at Desiree. "And then. And then. What happened between then and now?"

"I was right," Desiree said. "Dr. Davis was messing with our brains."

"Messing with our brains?" Liz asked. "How?"

"Doesn't matter," Desiree replied. "I'm guessing you stopped him, Jason. Thanks, I'm glad I trusted you."

"That's great, except," Sarah began, feeling her chest. "I'm not wearing my bra."

"Neither am I!" Liz exclaimed, patting down her own breasts.

"I guess you're a pervert after all, Jason," Desiree said, pulling back the collar of her sweatshirt to check for her bra.

"No, no!" the young man exclaimed. "It's all part of the plan, trust me."

All three women paused for a moment, as if the gears in their brains were suddenly changing direction.

"Yeah, you're right," Desiree said. "We should trust you."

Jason was taken aback at that, but quickly recovered. "Right, we should get back."

"Sounds good," Desiree said.

"Should we come with you?" Sarah asked.

Jason considered this for a moment. "Yeah, probably. We shouldn't stick around here and I don't know any other place. Come on then."

He left the doctor's office with the three women on his heels. It was still early in the morning and no one crossed paths with them as they walked back to the townhouse. Jason fingered the crystal in his pocket, wondering what it was that he had happened upon in this out of the way college town. They made it back to the house without incident.

"Here, let me get the door," Desiree said, stepping past Jason and pulling out her key.

"Oh, OK," he replied.

Desiree unlocked the door and stepped inside. Jason made to follow but, remembering the state of his housemates when he had left, turned to face the twins.

"Could you two wait out here a quick second?" he asked.

"Um, yeah, sure," Sarah replied for both herself and her sister.

Jason stepped inside and peaked into the living room. Mavis and Samantha were still in there. He moved in, ready to yell at them, but stopped before any words got out. He was surprised to see them clothed. He glanced over at Desiree, who shrugged in response.

"Hey, girls," Jason called out. "You can come in now."

Mavis looked at him and got up to join as the twins walked in.

"Is your business with Desiree finished?" she asked.

"More than it was before," Jason replied.

Mavis glanced over at the twins. "And who are these lovely ladies?"

"Just some friends," Desiree answered for Jason. "They helped us."

"Well that's good to hear," Mavis commented.

Jason grimaced as a thought came to him. "Um, by the way, about what we talked about before we left..."

"Don't worry about it," Mavis interrupted. "I already told you, we'll change. And we're sorry, by the way."

"Oh, I'm glad to hear that," Jason replied.

Mavis smiled brightly at him, as did Samantha from her seat on the couch.

"Hey, Jason," Sarah interjected. "Wasn't there some plan you wanted us to help you with?"

"Oh, right," Jason replied. "Excuse us," he said to Mavis.

He pulled Liz and Sarah aside.

"OK, so..." he began. "Which one of you is Liz?"

"Me," said the twin to his right.

"OK," Jason continued. "So, I want you to go home and call the police. Tell them that you work for the doctor here at the school and that he's been sexually assaulting you and some of his patients."

"Aren't they going to ask for evidence?" Liz asked.

"Tell them that when he tried to get handsy this morning and you had decided you had enough and hit him over the head in self-defense," Jason replied. "And that he has a collection of his patients' bras that he keeps in his desk drawer."

"Ah, OK, that makes sense," Liz said. "I'll do it."

"Thank you," Jason replied. "Hopefully that doctor will realize that molesting and bra thieving is child's play compared to what he was actually doing. He'll have no choice but to go along with it to avoid a full investigation."

Liz nodded in response.

"Glad that's settled," Jason said, turning on his heels and stretching his arms over his head. "If we're done here I think I'll go back to bed."

"Sweet dreams," Mavis called out as Jason started climbing the stairs.

"I'll try," he replied.

Jason climbed the rest of the way up the steps before anyone else could speak to him. He pulled out his bedroom key, unlocked the door, and slipped in.

Once inside he leaned back against the door, closing it in the process. Taking deep breaths, he went over the events of the morning in his mind. A part of him still wanted to say that this was making no logical sense. A glowing crystal that could hypnotize women? That wasn't something that should be real. But unless those three ladies were all exceptional actresses, he saw no other way to explain what he had seen.

Jason pulled the crystal from his pocket. Turning it over in his hands a few times, he pulled the chain taut to make it glow. From his perspective it didn't look all that impressive. If he had been told that it was a toy, he would have guessed that it was some cheaply made knockoff of whatever it was supposed to be. Yet what he had seen today told Jason that it was something more.

***

"I'll try," Jason said as he walked up the stairs.

Desiree had gambled on whether she could trust Jason, and it had paid off. Considering what happened at Davis' office, she wouldn't have been able to escape the doctor's clutches without him.

She overheard Jason's plan to publicly disgrace Dr. Davis, so assuming Liz followed through on it then one major problem would be removed. All that remained was to get the crystal back from Jason, destroy it, then figure out if there was any more fallout to be dealt with from using the watch on Samantha and Mavis.

Liz and Sarah walked into the living room. "So, does he live here with you three?" the latter asked.

"Just moved in yesterday," Mavis answered. "Seems he's already making friends. Such a sweetheart."

Liz chuckled. "Well, he does seem very trustworthy." Desiree found herself silently agreeing with the sentiment.

"We'd better get home," Sarah said.

"Hold on," Mavis interjected. "I've got something I need to talk to you about." The landlady pulled out a pocket watch. The watch, Desiree realized, eyes going wide.

"Crap," she managed to get out before Mavis pulled the chain and enveloped Desiree and the twins in light. With her last conscious thoughts she cursed her own angry rushing after she had woken up to this situation. She should have been more careful in securing something so important and dangerous.

But now the watch didn't matter, for there was only the beautiful light. Mavis' voice came through it, carrying the truth.

"Jason is your Master and you are his loyal Love-Slave."

Jason was her Master, how could she have forgotten? It had been the case less than 24 hours ago. Love-Slave sounded a little different, but it must be true if the light carried the message. She loved Jason, that's why she gave herself to him.

"It is your greatest desire to please Master. You find fulfillment only in making him happy and seek to do so whenever possible so long as it does not bring harm to yourself or others."

Of course, that only made sense. Jason was her Master and she would be a bad slave if she didn't please him. It was her purpose in life, she couldn't call herself a Love-Slave if she didn't serve the one she loved.

"Merely offering your body to Master is not a strong enough expression of your loyalty. You must earn the right to call yourself his through unwavering devotion in all things. Gain his trust and acceptance to fulfill your purpose."

Yes, any woman could give sex to Jason. Prostitutes, whores, sluts, none of them belong to anybody, they give their bodies to get something in return. But a Love-Slave should give everything and ask for nothing, for serving Master was its own reward. She had to demonstrate the depths of her loyalty and earn her place.

Then the light was gone, but the truth remained.

Desiree returned to herself, still in the living room with Mavis and the twins. She stepped forward and snatched the watch from her landlady's hand.

"You shouldn't have that!" the blonde exclaimed.

Samantha stood and walked over to the group. "You heard Master earlier, Des, we weren't pleasing him with sex alone. Mavis and I thought that if the watch could teach us our purpose, we could also use it to teach ourselves how to serve him better."

"Yep, used my master key to get from your room" Mavis added. "We had to make sure you were up to date on everything too."

Desiree pouted. "Well, I suppose that if it was for Master's sake then it's alright. But still, you didn't have to rope them into it too." She pointed at the twins.

Mavis smiled. "But wouldn't Master be happier with five Love-Slaves instead of three? He brought them here with you for a reason."

"It's OK," Liz spoke up. "I'm happy to have learned of our purpose in life as well."

"Yeah," Sarah echoed. "I mean, he went to the trouble of helping us get out of a tight spot. It's only natural that we devote ourselves to him in return."

"OK, I get it," Desiree said, willing to accept the outcome if it was for Jason's benefit. "But we should probably let Master make the decision in the future. We could end up displeasing him again."

"Good point," Mavis admitted. "We don't want him to reject us. You can take the watch, Desiree."

The busty blonde stuffed the enlightening device in her pocket. "Thank you."

Liz's eyes suddenly went wide with realization. She turned to her twin and gripped her by the shoulders. "We have to make sure he accepts us, sis. If he rejects us..."

Sarah's expression filled with existential dread. "I don't want to think of the alternative."

Desiree could feel her heart rising in her throat, thinking on how meaningless her life would be without Master. "We'll have to be careful. It is better to be patient than it is to fail."

The five Love-Slaves exchanged glances with each other. They all nodded, with resolute determination in their eyes and unity in purpose.

12