Of Crystals and Watches Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sure,' Desiree texted back. Stowing her phone away before slinging the backpack over her shoulder, she stood up to walk out of the room.

As she approached the door a shorter dark haired woman approached her. "Oh, hey, Des," she said. The blonde looked up and realized that it was the instructor, who she had taken the previous year as well.

"Hey," the blonde replied.

"Is something up?" the teacher asked. "You seemed...distracted today."

"Um, there's some...stuff that happened over the weekend," Desiree replied. "I'm trying to work my way through it."

"OK," the instructor replied. "If there's anything I can help you with, let me know."

"Thank you," Desiree said, not disingenuously, though she doubted that anyone other than her fellow Love-Slaves would understand the depths of her problems. She smiled and nodded in recognition of her instructor before walking out of the room.

She quickly made her way out of the performing arts building and started walking across campus, heading towards the house. Some of the passing men took notice of her, a curvy, busty blonde in a purple dancing outfit with a tight fitting tank top and form hugging leggings was no doubt eye catching.

But she didn't let herself think about them, and with her head down as she walked she gave no indication that she would them the time of day. There was only one man in her life, and after her failed gambit the previous night she could not shake the fear that she had lost her chance at him.

Before she had really had time to think about it, she was already back at the house. Pulling out her keys, she unlocked the door and stepped inside.

"That you, Des?" she heard Samantha call out from the kitchen.

"Yeah," Desiree replied as she closed the front door behind her. After locking it she made her way to the kitchen.

Samantha was sitting at the table, stabbing at a salad that, Desiree could tell by the take-out packaging, was from a little cafe on the edge of campus that the redhead frequented.

"Feeling better?" Samantha asked before putting a forkful of leafy green in her mouth.

"A bit of distance from the event helps," Desiree answered as she sat opposite her housemate. "Other than that, I can't say that anything's really improved. How about you? You said you went to the gym."

Samantha nodded before swallowing her food. "Yeah, had the first good, hard work I've had in years. Little 20 minutes trips on the treadmill and fencing against amateurs on weekends ain't got nothing on really firing on all cylinders for an hour."

"What made you go all out like that?" Desiree asked.

Samantha leaned across the table and smirked. "I showed Master a picture of me from when I was still training for the Olympics, me at my athletic peek. He said that he liked how I looked, and that he likes fit girls in general."

"Oh, so you're doing it for Master," Desiree responded, as if it were the most natural and expected thing in the world.

"I'm doing it for me too," Samantha replied. "I've got to find some kind of advantage if I'm going to compete with those." She took a finger and, reaching out across the table, pressed it against the front of Desiree's tank top. The pressure caused the cloth to fold into the valley between her breasts.

Desiree looked down at the finger in her cleavage. "Sam, are you...jealous of my chest?"

The athletic redhead blushed and withdrew her hand. "Yeah. It's the one thing I've never liked about my body. I've always been jealous of girls with big boobs."

"Oh, Sam," Desiree said. "You don't need to be jealous. You are way more than a pair of tits. It's what makes you a Love-Slave and not a cheap whore. Besides, if it really becomes a problem you can just have surgery."

"Ugh," Samathana said, a visceral reaction of disgust on her face. "I don't don't even like piercings, let alone tattoos or plastic surgery." Desiree glanced at the redhead's ear, noticing for the first time that she didn't wear earrings. "I'm not exactly a 'my body is a temple' type of person," Samantha continued. "I've just never liked the idea. I'll try to steer Master away from that stuff if I can."

Desiree inwardly felt relief at her housemate's statement. So she wasn't the only one who had certain hang ups to steer Master away from, regardless the depths of their devotion.

"Besides," Samantha continued. "Master told me that boobs are not the be all, end all either. So I'm going to take everything that I do have and make it as good as it can be for him. Oh, speaking of which," she leaned in and whispered, "Working out at the gym, constantly thinking that I was improving myself for Master, got me gushing big time down there." She pointed down with her fork. "Damn near soaked through my workout shorts. Panties had to thrown in the wash as soon as I got here." She sat back down in her chair and started poking around in her salad. "I bet whoever came in after me is wondering what that smell is."

"What are you going to do about it in the future?" Desiree asked.

Samantha shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe a wear a tampon or something else to absorb it."

"What if you just worked out naked?" Desiree questioned.

Samantha paused mid bite as she considered her response. "That would be pretty hot, and it would definitely solve my problem. Oh, a sexy ass thought just occurred to me."

"What?" Desiree queried.

"I could turn it into a show for Master," Samantha replied. "Heck, what if all of us joined in? I bet watching his harem of Love-Slaves working their nude bodies for him would be pleasing. Oh man, I'm so turned on right now. I think I'll rub one out after I finish eating."

Desiree considered the idea and, quickly deciding that it was a good one, filed it away for later reference.

"One problem. Where would we workout in the nude?" Samantha asked. "It's not like we can do that at a public gym, and we don't have the space for a home one here."

"Yeah, you're probably right," Desiree replied. "We'll just have to save that for another time."

They both paused at the sound of the front door and held their silence as footsteps made their way through the living room in route to the kitchen.

"Oh, hey," Master said as he walked into the room. "I was looking for you guys."

Desiree and Samantha exchanged glances, their eyes lighting up at the prospect of Master needing them. "Yeah, what is it?" the latter asked for both of them.

Master pulled out his phone and started thumbing through apps and menus. "Turns out that the twins are in one of my classes. Sarah gave me her number and asked me to pass it on to you guys." He held out his phone to Samantha, who took out her own device and started inputting digits on it. "Make sure it gets to Mavis, please," he added after putting away his phone.

"Sure thing," Samantha replied as she started typing out a text for Desiree. In the meanwhile Master walked over to the fridge and opened it.

"Ah, shit," he said. slamming the refrigerator door shut. "I forgot that I haven't done any shopping yet with everything that's been going on. I'll be back, I'm just going to drop by a convince store really quick." Master made a fast exit from the room, followed quickly by the sound of the front door opening and closing once more.

An alert rang out from Desiree's phone. She pulled it from her backpack and unlocked it to reveal the text from Samantha.

"I'm sending it to Mavis too," the redhead said.

"Alright," Desiree replied. "This is probably a good thing. It will be easier to get in Master's good graces if can coordinate and share information."

***

"Hey, sis, I'm home," Sarah said as she stepped through the door into her dorm room. She was surprised at what she saw when she did, so much so that she did not react at the sound of the door slamming shut behind her.

She walked forward, across the room, to where her sister laid sleeping on her bed. Liz's shorts and panties pulled down around her knees and her shirt was up over her breasts. Her bra laid on the floor, forgotten.

Sarah sniffed at the air, detecting the smell of pussy juices rising from her twin. Liz's pubic hair was matted with the stuff, and so thick, layered, and curly that it reminded Sarah of that scene from Life of Brian. The one with the actress whose bush was so dense that it basically acted as her own built in censorship, you couldn't even make out her pussy lips through it.

Glancing underneath Liz's crotch, Sarah could see a dried up pool of juices on the bed sheets. Given how much her pubes had absorbed she must have cum multiple times. Sarah spied the laptop sitting on the corner of the bed, next to the wall. The screen was up, though it had fallen asleep.

"Hey, Lady Jills-a-lot," Sarah said, flicking her sister on the cheek. "Wake up."

"Ah," Liz let out, reflexively swatting her twin's hand away from her face. Her eyes fluttered open, then snapped wide as she came to wakefulness. "Ah!" she screamed, moving to cover her tits and pussy. Then she stopped. "What am I doing? I'm probably going to have to get used to being seen like this."

"Probably," Sarah agreed. "What were you doing anyway? I never pegged you for the type who spends their day off watching porn and fingering themselves till they pass out."

"I wasn't," Liz replied. "OK, I did finger myself and came...six times, I think? Or was it seven? I kind of lost count after a point. But I wasn't watching porn, I was researching gifts for Master."

"Oh, OK," Sarah said. "So you got all hot and bothered thinking of how much it would please Master if you gave you gave him the gifts. Understandable."

Liz nodded her confirmation of her twin's assumption.

"So what were you looking at?" Sarah asked, picking her sister's laptop off the bed.

"Gift cards, mostly," Liz replied. "We don't really know what he likes, so it's kind of what I fell back on." She started squirming, a look of worry on her face. "But nothing I looked at could match the gift of simply belonging to Master, so I started thinking that I could clear my entire bank account for him. But I don't want to do that if I don't have to!"

Sarah watched as her sister began rolling back and forth on her bed, hands covering her face as she struggled with the conundrum of how best to show her devotion to Master.

"Well, I've got good news for you," Sarah said with a smile.

Liz came to a stand still before removing her hands from her face. "You do?"

"Yep," Sarah replied. "Master is in one of our classes, and I got an idea of what we can do for him."

"Really?!" Liz questioned, sitting up with hope in her voice and on her face. "What?! What?!"

"You see, when we ran into each other in the hall outside the classroom, Master mistook me for you," Sarah answered.

"Oh, yeah, I guess we never would have thought of that," Liz replied. "It's funny how we never think of how similar we are to each other. But how does that help us? He probably wasn't pleased by being wrong."

"No, he wasn't," Sarah confirmed, feeling a pain in her chest as she thought of the memory. "But it gave me an idea of how we can fix that for him."

"What?" Liza asked.

Sarah taped the space bar to awaken the laptop and, after being met with a log in screen, handed it to her twin. "Unlock it for me."

"Oh, OK," Liz said as she took the device in hand. A few quick keystrokes later and the laptop was unlocked, displaying the Amazon page that Liz had been looking at when lost herself to her masturbatory urges.

"I got an idea after my run in with Master," Sarah said, pulling the laptop from her sister's hands. She began typing into the URL bar. "Did some research while I was eating my dinner after class." She showed her sister the results of that research, an online BDSM store.

"You were looking this up in public?" Liz asked, taking her laptop back.

"Yeah," Sarah answered. "Got some weird looks from people who caught a glimpse of my screen, but I honestly don't care. Pleasing Master is the only thing that matters."

"That's fair," Liz replied. "Though I'm not sure what a gimp suit is going to do to please Master." She idly clicked on a full body latex suit that was on display on the store's front page.

"That's not what I was looking at!" Sarah exclaimed, putting her hand on the laptop's track-pad and clicking away from her sister's wanderings. "This was what I was after."

Liz looked at the screen. "Chokers and collars?" she asked, absent mindedly putting her hand to her neck.

"Yeah," Sarah answered, reaching for the track-pad to click on a picture of a black leather choker with a metal ring on the front in the shape of a heart. "Check out the customization options."

Liz read through the text, her face twisting in intrigue as she did. "Is that...a name tag option?"

"Yep," Sarah confirmed. "We can get our names in silver lettering, hanging from the heart."

"I see," Liz replied. "That would definitely help Master tell us apart."

"But wait, there's more!" Sarah said in an exaggerated tone before reaching over and mousing over to another spot on the store page.

"OK, Billy Mays," Liz replied as she began reading where the cursor was now pointing. "Reverse side lettering?"

"Could you imagine?" Sarah asked. "We could have 'Property of Master Jason' stitched onto the inside of the choker."

Liz sat up straighter, her eyes going wide. "Yes! We can't properly explain who we are without declaring our servitude to Master! It's brilliant!"

"Yep," Sarah agreed, picking up the laptop and putting it back on her sister's desk, where she plugged it back into the charger. "But before we start putting that in place, there is one thing I need to clear up with you."

"What would that be?" Liz asked, eyes narrowed in her confusion.

Sarah snatched at her twin's crotch, grabbing hold of the matted pubic hair there, Liz letting out a hiss at the sensations . "We're going to have to take care of this," Sarah said, a smirk making its way to her lips.

Liz glared at her sister as her hips instinctively flexed to follow her sister's pull. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"I am, as a matter of fact," Sarah replied. "But that's not my point. Here." She released her grip on her sister's nether regions before unzipping and pulling down her jeans, the panties accompanying them. In their absence Sarah's clean shaven pussy made its entrance. "Don't you think Master would prefer to put his dick in this smooth snatch and not have to find his way through your itchy, scratchy forest?"

Liz glanced down at her twin's vagina before looking back up at her face. "You don't know that for certain. For all you know, Master would prefer that his Love-Slaves go natural."

"OK, fair enough," Sarah conceded. "But unlike you, I have experience, and my now ex-boyfriend definitely preferred me smooth, and I him. Let me show you what I mean." Sarah took her twin's hand by the wrist and jammed Liz's fingers into her own pussy. She shuddered and took a deep breath at the sensation.

"Now, finger yourself with your other hand," Sarah continued. "Do that and try to tell me that yours is better than mine."

Liz did as she was bid, biting her lower lip as she started doing the same routine with both hands, one on Sarah, who took a sharp breath in, and one on herself. "OK, I admit it. It's way more satisfying when it's smooth."

Sarah's lips parted in a subtle display of her disappointment as Liz withdrew her hand, though she chose not to press the issue of her desired orgasmic release. "Now that's out of the way, let's..." she was interrupted by an alert going off on her phone. She pulled on the waistband of her jeans, bringing the pocket in which the device sat within reach of her other hand.

"Oh, good," she commented as she took out the phone and turned it on to see the message alerts on the screen.

"What is it?" Liz asked.

"You'll see in just a second," her twin replied.

Liz's phone lit up, drawing her attention to its position on her nightstand. Picking it up, she saw that she had just received a new text on a new group thread including herself, her sister, and three numbers she didn't recognize.

'Welcome, my fellow Love-Slaves," started the first message on the thread, coming from Sarah. "Welcome to the Harem."


12