All Comments on 'Of Crystals and Watches Ch. 06'

by ThatGuys3000

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 2 years ago

Good, but it felt like a filler piece. After such a long break since the preceding chapter, I was expecting something with more meat on the bone. Rather one-dimensional. From a story perspective, it's going to be very hard to create a connection when we have to jump around between even more characters.

Plus, to be honest, there's so much left unsaid that adding yet another chick really doesn't seem like the best plan at the moment. Magical hypnotism, some kind of gang that really wants their stuff back, unintentional commands that caused this mess, a hitman en route to clean things up.... and now we're adding another character? Why? Of all the ways this chapter could have gone, especially with what was set out in the preceding chapter, what's the upside to ignoring everything prior to start on something completely knew? Wasn't there already enough conflict? Wasn't there enough needing developed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great to have the story back. Nice to see the girls shaved proper.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

You have a virgin boy with latent homosexul tendencies. That's why he has shunned 5 horny sex slaves!!! This story is frustrating!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous