Of Daughters And Mates Ch. 07

Story Info
A crush blossoms from a new perspective.
3.8k words
4.73
11.7k
17

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zurai
Zurai
257 Followers

Author's Note: A couple words of warning before you read further:

First, I did tweak some characterization in the edits for the earlier chapters. If something seems a little off about Bekkah's actions here, that's why.

Second, Susannah is a bit of a writing experiment for me. The idea popped into my head as I was writing her and wouldn't go away. This isn't intended to be a political statement of any kind, I just thought it was an interesting thought experiment.

As always, you can check my profile page for updates. Anyway, on with the chapter.

---

Susannah curled up under the sheets and dragged a pillow over her head. She couldn't keep the image of Miss Rebekkah having sex with Mister Samson out of her mind. How could she be so happy about it? Even with the circumstances explained to her, Susannah couldn't understand the radiant joy on Miss Rebekkah's face.

You're just jealous, Sunlit-Stalker said with a smug undertone. You want her to look at you like she does him.

Despite herself, Susannah felt her cheeks grow hot. Like you're any better, she shot back. Why did I have to get stuck with the horniest tomcat in the world sharing my head?

Amused derision flashed through her as her panther laughed. We are the same. It was your eyes watching her bounce and shake, not mine. Yes, I want to pin her down and fill her with my cock and seed. Mischief flooded into her. But you want her to wrap her arms around your hips and lick you until you can't handle it anymore.

Images accompanied the thoughts and emotions. The first was Miss Rebekkah on her hands and knees, Susannah in panther form draped over her back, hips pumping against her ass. Miss Rebekkah was an eager participant, thrusting back against her feline lover and begging to be marked, mated, and bred.

Next came Susannah lying supine, legs spread wide, a head of dark hair moving between her thighs. This time it was her turn to beg Miss Rebekkah. She rolled her hips and pleaded with her lover to stop teasing her. To lick her pussy and make her come.

Finally, an image of the two of them tangled together, kissing and groping and writhing against each other. Each straddled the other's thigh and rubbed their soaking wet folds against their partner's smooth skin. Miss Rebekkah was on top, lips locked with Susannah's in a voracious kiss as she explored her body.

A soft knock at the door brought a mortified squeak from Susannah's lips. She'd been too wrapped up in the visions her panther sent her and hadn't heard anyone approaching. Was it Miss Rebekkah or Mister Samson? Were they coming to throw her out? Part of her wanted to make a break for it, but there was nowhere to go. Instead, Susannah clutched the sheets tight to her body and poked her head out. "Come in," she called out.

The door swung open then closed, admitting Miss Rebekkah's naked form. Susannah felt her blush go incandescent. Why was she naked? Did Miss Rebekkah somehow know what she'd been thinking about? Susannah watched, transfixed, as the impossibly sexy brunette walked toward the bed. "I need to check your wounds," Miss Rebekkah said in her warm, kind voice.

Oh, of course, Susannah thought to herself, sagging with relief. She's just an ordinary human. She can't read our mind. Then Anna realized she'd have to take off her shirt to give Miss Rebekkah access and her blush returned even brighter.

"Uh-um, of course," Susannah managed to stammer out. She sat up, letting the sheets pool in her lap. Then she bit her lip and started pulling her shirt over her head. Don't think about Miss Rebekkah's hands on your breasts. Somehow, Susannah managed to keep from embarrassing herself when those same hands touched her bare skin.

"I wish all my patients had therianthrope fast healing," Miss Rebekkah said with an amused lilt to her voice. "The scrape on your side is already gone, and this one," warm fingers traced a circle near Susannah's shoulder, "looks like it's a week old. Does it still hurt?"

Susannah shook her head. "It's tight when I twist my body, but no more."

"Good. There's no sign of infection, so you should be healed up in a couple of days." The mattress shifted as Miss Rebekkah sat down beside Susannah. "How about you? Are you OK? I didn't scar you for life by making you watch us, did I?"

Why did you have to remind me? Susannah fought to keep from remembering how Miss Rebekkah looked as ecstasy overcame her. "N-no," she managed to say through an embarrassed stutter. "I-I'm fine. I've seen s-sex before." Not like earlier, though. Never with love.

"Glad to hear it." The bed shifted again, then a soft arm wrapped around Susannah's waist. "Still, I'm sorry if it was a bit much. I couldn't think of how else to convince you. Forgive me?"

"Of course!" Susannah's response came without hesitation or thought. Miss Rebekkah had never done anything wrong. She was an angel.

"Good," Miss Rebekkah said again. Her arm tightened around Susannah, tugging her into place against the human woman's side. Susannah could feel one of Miss Rebekkah's breasts pressed against her. Her blush would never go away at this rate. "So, have you decided whether to stay with us?"

Susannah risked a peek. Miss Rebekkah's eyes met hers, full of earnest welcome. The openness she saw there made Susannah shy away. She dropped her gaze, only to realize the lower view was even more embarrassing. Sure enough, there was one of those mesmerizing, succulent boobs only a foot away. All she had to do was lift her hand.

Do it, urged her horny partner. Dive right in. We both want it.

"My eyes are up here." Susannah jerked her eyes back up to Miss Rebekkah's face. A fractured apology tumbled from her lips before she registered the other woman's teasing tone. "It's OK," Miss Rebekkah said with a wry twist of her lips. "I'm used to it. At least you're not drooling like the deputy this afternoon." Brown eyes rolled in exasperation. "Besides, I'm the one who invaded your room in my birthday suit. I can't exactly complain if you take a look."

"S-Sorry, Miss Rebekkah," Susannah stammered. "I couldn't help it. You're so beautiful."

"Me?" Miss Rebekkah asked. The syllable overflowed with perplexed denial. "No way. My tits are all I have going for me, and they're too big for my size. And everything else is too..." she trailed off, her jaws working until she finished, "rounded. I don't hold a candle to you, Anna. You're much better proportioned than I am, and you have the sexy athlete look going for you. I wish I had your muscle tone. It doesn't seem to matter what I do."

Susannah stared at her companion. How can she not see how beautiful she is? she asked in her mind.

Pot, meet kettle, came the amused response.

But I'm not! protested Susannah. I'm too tall and muscley, and I've got--

A warm finger traced across Susannah's flank. Her mind and body froze up. "And these scars," Miss Rebekkah said in a soft voice. "I dunno why, but they do it for me. Face it, Anna, you're like a sexy warrior queen."

"I. What. I."

If you don't do something, I'm going to, Sunlit-Stalker rumbled in Susannah's head. Her hand, acting outside her volition, grabbed Miss Rebekkah's and brought it up to her breast. "You don't think I'm too small, Miss Rebekkah?" the panther asked with Susannah's voice. Susannah wrested control back and opened her mouth to apologize. The feel of a palm cupping her breast transformed her words into a suppressed moan instead.

"Not at all. You're a little bigger than my hand, but Dad would fit you like a glove." Unbidden, Susannah's mind conjured up a picture of herself curled up in Mister Samson's lap. His hands cupped her breasts, and his long, fat dick slid between her thighs. "And call me Bekkah, please. I'm not old enough to be a Miss." Miss... Bekkah's thumb brushed across Susannah's nipple, sending a shiver down her spine. However, the feeling was short-lived as cold air rushed in to replace the heat of Bekkah's departing hand.

Susannah bit her lip. She wanted to grab Bekkah's hand again and hold it to her chest this time. To turn and draw the beautiful woman next to her into a heated kiss. To pull the sheets over them both and ravage and be ravaged in turn. She wasn't sure which thoughts were hers anymore and which were Sunstalker's.

It didn't matter. As much as Susannah wanted things to be different, Miss... Bekkah was already in a loving relationship. She wouldn't interfere with them. She and Sunny already caused enough disruption and brought Bekkah and Mister Samson enough danger.

"You never answered," Bekkah said as she rested a hand on Susannah's bare shoulder. "Will you stay with us? Join our little pack, at least for a while?"

Say yes, Sunstalker encouraged her.

"It's not safe," Susannah responded to both of them. "The people looking for me are ruthless."

No more danger than Healer-With-A-Brave-Heart and Shepherd-Old-Wolf are already in. The scientists will come here either way. Sunstalker sent the mental equivalent of a shrug.

"Let us worry about them. We aren't exactly helpless," Bekkah said. "Besides, we're moving soon."

"You are?" Susannah peered at the beautiful woman beside her.

"Mm-hmm." Bekkah's hand dropped to her belly. "I want to raise our little ones knowing who their father is, and we can't here. Everybody in the county knows Dad and me. I'm not too obvious yet, but there might be some uncomfortable questions soon enough."

"Where are you going?"

A grin answered Susannah's question. "Opposite end of the country. Washington state. A couple of hours north of Seattle near the Canadian border."

"You still want me to stay with you even after I attacked your... father?" Susannah wasn't quite sure how to refer to Mister Samson.

"Are you going to do it again?" A finger prodded Susannah in the side, making her squirm.

"No," she denied, shaking her head. "You convinced me."

"Then we'd both love for you to stay and even come with us."

"Then..." Susannah bit her lip. No feline interjections were required this time. It was a good opportunity. They might even be able to make a clean break. "OK," she agreed.

A loud cheer burst from Bekkah, who bowled Susannah over with an overeager hug. "Yes! Oh, it'll be great. I'm so happy you're staying." Susannah squirmed under the excited woman. Bekkah's breasts were crushed up against hers, and it was all she could do not to touch. She'd be hard as a rock if she were in hybrid form. "Moony will be so pleased. He's already calling you part of the pack."

Confusion brought Susannah's attention back away from Bekkah's wonderfully soft breasts. "Moony?" she asked.

"Oh, sorry," Bekkah said. She sat up, giving Susannah quite an eyeful and seeming not to notice this time. "It's what I call Dad's wolf. His full name is Moonbeam's-Shadow. So Moonshadow, Moony, or Woofy."

The third nickname brought a giggle bubbling out of Susannah's chest. "Woofy? I bet he hates it. I call my panther Sunny, but his full name's Sunlit-Stalker. It's funny how our animals have such similar nicknames."

Bekkah shook her head, her dark hair rippling over her shoulders. "I've called him Woofy since I was a baby. He's used to it by now." Then she paused and frowned. "Wait," she said. "His name? Your panther is a guy?"

Oops. Susannah's blush returned in force. She glanced away and said in a far quieter voice, "Um, yeah. Male and always horny."

Pot, Sunstalker accused her.

"How does..." Bekkah started to ask, then switched to, "I mean if it's not too personal a question. How does it work when you shift?"

"It's OK. You'd probably find out at some point anyway." Susannah pulled the sheet up over her chest and refused to meet Miss Rebekkah's eyes despite her words. "As a human, we're a girl. As a panther, we're a boy. And in hybrid form..." she trailed off, swallowed, and forced herself to finish. "We're both." Susannah steeled herself for the incoming condemnation, ridicule, and rejection.

"I've never heard of anything like it," Rebekkah said. "Oh, I'm kinda jealous."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Not only was Miss Rebekkah not upset, she was... "Jealous?"

"Mm-hm. You get to feel what it's like both ways. Ooh, when you're in hybrid form, do your boy bits and girl bits orgasm at the same time?"

"What? I?" Susannah was tempted to pull the pillow over her head and pretend like none of this was happening.

You're a werepanther, not a wereostrich, Sunny teased her. No sticking your head in the sand. Besides, maybe we can convince her to play doctor with us.

All the blood rushing to Susannah's cheeks made it feel like she was in front of a roaring fire. "I, um. No, they're separate. But not usually too far apart."

"Makes sense. They say orgasms are as much mental as physical, after all." The bed creaked as Rebekkah laid down beside Susannah and rested a hand on the upper curve of her hip. "Hey, I didn't embarrass you too much, did I? I didn't mean to make a big deal out of it."

"Mmn, no. It's embarrassing, but I don't mind." As long as it's you, she thought but managed not to say out loud. "And it's why they're after me. I'm an escaped experiment."

"No," Bekkah said in a firm, almost harsh, tone. "You're Anna, a person, my friend. Not an experiment." She pulled Susannah closer until they were spooning.

"Tell it to Otis," Susannah muttered.

"Otis?"

"O-T-S. Office of Therianthrope Studies," she answered, bitterness flooding her voice. "They've been using my family as guinea pigs for at least three generations. The worst part is they're all for it, aside from my mother." Tears stung the corners of Susannah's eyes. "She helped me escape. They were going to breed me to my brother to see if they could stabilize whatever makes Sunny and me like we are."

"The one you...?"

Susannah shook her head. "No, Brad was a full human. I meant my younger brother, Roger. He's a werepanther like me. We--Mom and I--think Otis is trying to increase the transmission of therianthropy between generations."

"Terrible." Bekkah's arms tightened around Susannah. "No wonder you got so upset at Dad. I promise we're different."

"I know." Susannah twisted, turning around in Bekkah's arms and trying hard not to notice how their breasts rubbed against each other. "You were very convincing." At last, it was Rebekkah's turn to blush and look away. Susannah smiled in triumph and decided to push her advantage. "Do you mind if I shift to hybrid form? It's how I usually sleep."

"No, go ahead." Bekkah's arms loosened around Susannah to give her room. After taking a few seconds to slip out of her borrowed sweatpants, Susannah relaxed and reached out to Sunny, inviting him to cohabitate their body. A split second later, she was bigger and furrier.

"Ooh, your fur's so soft," Rebekkah said, stroking her fingers across Anna's belly. Somehow her touch felt even better like this.

"If you keep doing that," Susannah warned, "I can't be held liable for what you might feel poking your hip." Already she could feel Sunny's manhood stirring in its sheath.

"Oh! Sorry." Bekkah jerked her hands away. Susannah caught them and brought them back.

"It's OK. I was just warning you. I can't help Sunny's reaction to a beautiful, naked woman touching us in our bed." Rebekkah's fingers lay still against Anna's belly for a pair of heartbeats before resuming their slow, gentle strokes. Susannah closed her eyes in pleasure.

A loud, rumbling purr was the only sound in the bedroom for the next few minutes. Susannah luxuriated in Bekkah's tender caresses. Her hands roamed across Anna's belly, hip, and sides. They never strayed onto her breasts or between her legs, but both Anna and Sunny were willing to take what they could get. They gradually drifted off to sleep, warm, comfortable, and safe for the first time in far too long.

---

A sound woke Susannah from her slumber. She rolled to her knees, ready to flee, only for the bedsheets to tangle around her arms and legs. With her heart hammering in her chest, she struggled against her inadvertent bondage until she heard the noise again. Her ears swiveled, zeroing in on it. Then she felt her cheeks grow warm as realization dawned.

It was a moan of pleasure. A feminine one. Miss Rebekkah's. Unbidden, her mind summoned the image of the beautiful young woman naked in the old wolf's lap, his manhood buried inside her.

Susannah's eyes flicked to the window. A faint light shone above the treetops. Morning, then. Another moan, louder, sharper, returned her attention to the room across the hall. Her hands started to creep down toward her groin before she shook her head and pulled free of the sheets.

"If they're busy, the shower's free," she muttered.

And besides, Sunny added, it's less likely they'll hear us with the water running.

"That too," Susannah agreed. She slipped out of bed and scrounged a change of clothes. Then, squaring her shoulders, she opened the door, intending to sneak past the master bedroom into the guest bathroom.

Her plan might even have worked, except the door opposite hers stood half-open. Susannah couldn't see the bed, but her hosts weren't there anyway. Miss Rebekkah was on her hands and knees in the middle of the floor atop a thick fur rug. Mister Samson knelt behind her in his hybrid form, his snout buried between her legs, his hands clutching her broad hips.

"Oh, Daddy," Miss Rebekkah crooned. "Yes, please, more."

They were both facing at an angle away from Susannah. Mister Samson's large body blocked her view between Miss Rebekkah's legs, but not her dangling, swaying breasts. Susannah squirmed as she felt Sunny's manhood harden between her legs and her own lower lips started to flower open.

I should go, she thought. Give them privacy.

We should stay and watch, Sunny responded. If they wanted privacy, they'd have closed the door.

"Mm, ohgod, Daddy. Daddy, I'm going to come." Bekkah's legs spread further apart as she braced herself on the rug.

Mister Samson pulled his snout from between his daughter's thighs, replacing it with a hand. "Good girl," he told her. "Come for me."

Susannah watched, transfixed, as Miss Rebekkah threw her head back. As her back bowed, her legs trembled, and her body shook. "Fuck, Daddy, Daddy, for you, coming for you," she cried out. Mister Samson continued to rub and stroke between her legs for at least a minute, drawing out his daughter's ecstasy.

When Bekkah bucked her hips a final time and slumped forward, Mister Samson rose behind her. "I want you," he told her, his voice dropping into a needy growl.

"Mm," Miss Rebekkah responded in a dreamy tone. "I'm yours. Just take me, Daddy. Take me however you want me."

Susannah stifled a moan of her own as Mister Samson rose to his knees and grabbed Miss Rebekkah by the hips. Sometime in the last few minutes, Sunny took control of her hands. One stroked his manhood while the other was busy gathering the wetness trickling from her lower lips. She sank to the floor, succumbing to pleasure and temptation.

Fascination held Susannah helpless as Mister Samson leaned over Miss Rebekkah's sweaty back. He paused for a heartbeat, then thrust forward against her hips. His daughter let out a throaty sound, full of pleasure. Susannah saw the other woman's toes curl and her legs flex. "Oh, fuck, yes," Miss Rebekkah mumbled. "Fuck me."

That could be us, Sunny crooned in her mind.

Him or her? Susannah asked.

Yes, her panther responded along with a mental image. Miss Rebekkah was the same, slumped forward, hips raised, legs spread. However, in Mister Samson's place was Susannah in her hybrid form. Her, or rather Sunny's, cock drove deep into Miss Rebekkah's body and brought those sounds of pleasure from her throat.

Zurai
Zurai
257 Followers
12