All Comments on 'Of Daughters And Mates Ch. 07'

by Zurai

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
YES

Susanna is instantly likeable, in this chapter. The different breeding prospects. Bekah can be bred by human, wolf or panther. Anna by human or wolf. And the pup/kittens could be either or both. Def go with both.

This story is getting better and better. DEF worth 3 pages per chapter!

PrivatePervPrivatePervabout 2 years ago

Whenever I think of a wolf I think of being territorial and dominant. I have no idea how you plan to get Samson to share his mate with someone who has only been rude and threatening to him. The next chapter might be my last honestly but I'll at least check it out to see if you somehow make this twist not ruin the series.

ZuraiZuraiabout 2 years agoAuthor

If you think of wolves as "dominant" then you need to re-examine what you think you know. The old "alpha wolf" bullshit is just that--*long* discredited bogus research. In actuality, wolf packs follow a family structure with the leaders being a mated pair (or occasionally more) and the rest of the pack being their children. There has never once been a documented case of subordinate wolves challenging an established leader in the wild. This is purely a captive behavior theorized to be caused by the inability of young wolves to disperse outside their original pack's territory.

As for being territorial, this is true. Wolves tend to kill other canids who intrude on their territory and will fight felines (even much bigger ones like tigers). However, there's one little fact you're missing, which is that Moonbeam's-Shadow isn't a wild wolf. He's a magical creature who grew up sharing the head and body and being able to feel the emotions of a human. He doesn't have the same motivations or drives as a wild wolf. He's definitely wilder than a human, which is what sparked the whole story in the first place, but he's not going to kill Anna just for existing.

Also, Bekkah's put her foot down, and in case you missed it in Chapter 4, Moony got kind-of-sort-of addicted to the positive feedback loop of her love for him. He's not going to do anything to cut that off if he can avoid it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know you are trying to bring Susanna into the relationship but I would very much just want it to be special between father and daughter, especially the breeding aspect of it.

Flika1175Flika1175almost 2 years ago

I definitely hope the fantasy can become reality with the 3 of them being together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZurai@Zurai
https://discord.gg/N6eU9MmpUk 9/14/22: Chapter 11 submitted. Once again, I apologize for the delay. Chapter 12 is written, and it's about 2-3 times my standard chapter size, partly as an apology. I expect to finish this story up sometime in the next month. 7/21/22: Chapter 1...