Of Daughters And Mates Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They weren't alone, however. Mister Samson was still there in her vision. Only it wasn't Miss Rebekkah he was fucking. No, his long, thick, hard cock pumped between Anna's thighs, plunging deep inside Susannah and pushing her harder into his daughter. She was wonderfully helpless between them, a cog in a well-oiled machine, stretched tight around Mister Samson while Miss Rebekkah's pussy clenched and rippled around Sunny's shaft.

Susannah gave herself over to fantasy. Her eyes closed, blocking out the real in favor of the dream. She relived the sensations of Bekkah's bare breasts against her in bed last night. Of Samson pressed up against her back after their brawl, her ass against his groin. He hadn't been hard, but neither she nor Sunny was a virgin. Her mind could fill in the gaps.

"You like it?" Samson growled. "You like my hard cock deep inside you?"

"Yes," Susannah whimpered. She shoved three fingers into her pussy while her thumb vibrated across her clit. "You feel so good."

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, harder," Rebekkah panted.

"Fuck yes, fuckin' you, makin' you come all over me."

"Ooh," Bekkah let out a squeal. "Ohfuck, right there, oh, yes, I'm gonna come."

Susannah's hand pumped Sunny's cock in time with the sound of Samson's hips slapping against Rebekkah's upturned ass. "Me too," she breathed out. "Gonna come, Bekkah, gonna come inside you."

"Here it comes, little girl." Samson's voice resonated with tension. "Gonna fill you up."

"Yes, fill me, come in me," Anna hissed. She felt her climaxes rising and opened her eyes to watch her hosts reach completion.

Rebekkah's head rested on her forearm, turned to face the door. Her eyes were open, staring at Susannah as her curvaceous body writhed and shuddered in orgasm. Squeals, whether of shock, pleasure, or both, were the only sounds emerging from her lips.

Susannah's mind skipped like a scratched CD. Her vision narrowed down to Rebekkah's dark eyes on her as pleasure overwhelmed the older woman. Insecurities and fears urged her to flee, but it was too late. Ecstasy surged within Anna. Fireworks went off behind her eyes, driven by the pleasure she saw on Bekkah's face. Samson roared in completion, and she came undone. Her hips jerked as dual orgasms crashed into her. Thick white cream shot out from Sunny's manhood, splattering across her chest and belly. Meanwhile, her thighs snapped closed around her hand and locked in place as her inner muscles clenched and released in wild, unrelenting spasms.

Even before her ecstasy faded, panic filled Susannah's mind. She twisted and lurched to her feet, then darted into the hall bathroom and slammed the door behind her. Once inside, she turned the lock, then slumped down, her back against the door, and wrapped her arms around her body as her emotions came spilling out.

12