Of Feast and Famine: Sacrifice

Story Info
An Elven warrior makes a deal with a God of Feast and Revels.
2.3k words
4.71
3.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blessings to you, dear sister. Your sacrifice will not be in vain..." The head priest gave me a final prayer. I honestly couldn't give any less of a shit. It was my choice, honestly, to give myself in the name of Saill, God of Feast and Revelry to feed my people. I never cared for that priest. He could have sacrificed himself in my stead, but I knew he'd do no such thing. I was just a guard and he was supposed to be a healer and a leader, and yet I made an oath to lay down my life to protect my people, and I had every intention in doing so. He made no such claim.

Our fields have laid fallow for months now. People are starving and dying. I looked at the old altar bed. This is to be my final rest... Isn't it?... The door closed behind me, as the last of their footsteps reverberated against the stone walls until I was left in complete, and utter silence, the remnants of the evening light resting upon that stone slab.

I made my way to the bed, laying down on it. Looking up at the light above me, I made my vow. "God of the Draught and of the Drought, Saill, listen to my plea, for without feast there is famine: I am Felwen of the Brywthn people, a tribe of Elves. A blight has eaten our crops. Our livestock are sickly, and our people go hungry. For the sake of my clan, I beseech thee, take my life as thine own, and feed my people..."

...

There was no sound. But I dared not speak, fearing that I may say too much. But my eyes started to grow heavy, my vision began to tunnel as I stared deeply into the last evening light. In my last moments in this mortal realm, I heard the words spoken by a. "Interesting..." Their tone was

I believe that II died.

***

That smell... Bread? Freshly baked, and warm... and Roast, and... and apples?... The medley of aromas hit my senses first, my eyes followed soon after. I was no longer lying down. I was sitting upright at a table, and before me sat a grand feast of game and fowl, pastries and fruits. I felt my stomach growl. I had not seen so much as a slice of stale bread and a smattering of cheese in months, and this was more food than I had ever seen in my entire life! In my hunger and desperation, my inhibitions vanished and I began to engorge myself on pies and goose.

"Dear me, you really are famished." I recalled that voice. It was that same, sultry tone from before, a soft, alto tone, man or woman, I honestly could not say.

Realizing I was in someone's company, I quickly regained my composure, whipping my chin. My cheeks grew hot, ashamed of how I had reacted.

"Oh no, Darling, you're quite alright! Please don't slow down at my behest. Eat! A beauty such as yourself has earned every right to dine at my table. I said nothing, but my stomach still begged me to eat more. Still, I managed to keep my composure this time. As I ate, the being spoke to me, and I finally got a good look at them. Astonishingly beautiful, with short silver hair and skin that shined in the light. They were incredibly pale, and their eyes were a piercing red. They had an unearthly beauty and allure, and yet they were rather large. Not in height, but in width. Soft, plush fat enveloped their arms, a chest which accompanied two modest breasts, and a skin fitting gown adorned every curve of their body.

"You're prayers have been heard Felwen. I am Saill, God of Feast and Revels. I seek to ensure your people do not go hungry."

"Th-Thank you! I-" there was suddenly an apple pushed into my mouth, blocking me to speak. The Divine had appeared behind me, without my ever knowing it, in no time at all. Of course this is not to be surprising. This was their realm after all. They pulled me back into their soft body, as I sunk in. I finally caught their scent... Like fresh fruit and wine... I started feeling dizzy, as I felt each word of theirs echo in my mind.

"There are some conditions dear, sweet Felwen... You are here to represent your people..." She took the apple from me and grabbed hold of one of the pastries, bringing it to my lips as she continued to speak. "Your hunger is all your people's hunger..." It brushed against my lips, and as I lost myself in that mature, sexy voice I started to eat it, without even registering.

"That's it dear... So, my deal is, If you're eating, then so will your people. If you stop, then their crops will wither away. It's really quite simple. Care to keep eating then?"

They laughed, moving away as their fingertips brushed against my neck, sending chills down my back.

I didn't need another recommendation. I was so hungry, and this was the best food I had ever had. Eventually she came back with a goblet of wine. "Care for a drink? It's the best wine in the divine realms." They took a sip first, a small bit of dark scarlet dripping down their ruby lips. "Drink, dear Felwen. Alcohol makes the party more fun after all."

I took the goblet from her and took a drink as I kept eating, my stomach getting heavier and more taut, but I didn't care right now.

I binged for nearly 30 minutes before I finally had to relent. Feeling myself being contained by my clothes, I realized I was dressed in something new. A wonderful dress, from the finest fabrics I had ever seen. It was a deep blue, and revealed my bust quite well. Under most circumstances, my stomach would be flat, possibly even with the showing of muscle, but after my recent binge, it pushed out almost 6 inches further. I was so full that it hurt to move.

"Its always so enjoyable having a new face in the revelry." Saill said to me, staring at me, eyes hungry, but not for the feast it seemed. They snapped their fingers. Scants across the walls lit up and a brazier in the middle spurred to life, casting life on the room around me. I sat at a table, but the room was large, with lounge chairs, wellsprings of wine flowing into pools, the sounds of music, people chattering and laughing.

Oh the people..., so many different races and bodies, but the vast majority were fat and plump as others fed them. The vast majority could still walk, or rather waddle from place to place, with many still being skinny and small in comparison, but there were a noteworthy number of individuals, pinned to their seats by their own bellies or asses or breasts, all of whom seemed quite popular in this court. Many were feeding these large men and women, and others were busy pleasuring them. In fact, just about everyone was naked, or if they weren't naked, their outfit was somehow even more indecent.

I was suddenly choked up, unable to act as Saill spoke to the crowd. "Oh my lovely hedonists, indulge yourself in the mortal pleasure of my immortal realm. You have forsaken your notions of prudence and moderation and have come to me to live and love with your whole being."

Saill snapped their fingers and the table moved away from me, and my chair sat down, holding me in place. "This Elven beauty is Felwen. She is to be the avatar of her people and wishes them fed. You know what that means, yes?" The crowd began cheering for me.

"Oh how wonderful for you Fel! - I'm so jealous - You're going to have a wonderful time!"

Everyone's words were so... Kind? And Excited. I looked over to see a group begin to form around me. In spite of how full I already was, others had already begun surrounding me. At last I found my words.

"Saill! W-What is happening?!" They pushed their finger up against my lips and leaned real close to my ear, whispering.

"You're people's hunger is your hunger, dear. Eat and they shall eat. Refuse... And they'll have naught... I am the God of Feasts. Not the God of Meals. Moderation does not exist here. And if you want your people to eat, you'll eat and eat and eat until you grow so big that you burst out of this outfit. And then you'll keep going. But soon you'll realize how nice it is, never having to worry of starving again."

With that she turned around and joined the party, as the crowd surrounded me and began eagerly and aggressively offering me food, shoving it into my mouth before I had the chance to protest. Any moment where I wasn't chewing, they were pouring sweet wine down my throat.

The party was still going on, and Saill disrobed, their mature, and divine beauty on full display, as worshipers came from all directions to indulge in their curvaceous figure. Men running their hands over their impressive bust, women sliding their hands under the god's thick, jiggling thighs. They spread their legs apart, and grabbed hold of one lucky worshiper's head, pulling them deep between their thighs, as she started eagerly kissing their deity, holding up their tummy overhang.

"Mmm, Yes... Wonderfully done dear. Keep-ngh-Keep going." It was... Hot. I could feel my loins ache watching this display in front of me, but my arms were tied up, forcing me to fidget my thighs for any sense of stimulation. And my stomach still ached, it was painful, having these worshipers feeding me so extremely.

"Oh Felwen! Your dress is getting tight! You may break the seam soon!" One of the worshipers announced. This statement roused the crowd to redouble their efforts, yet I still tried to resist (in vain, of course). Some of those feeding me had begun to grow aroused. One such woman was unable to keep her restraint any more. She was chubby, and small. She grabbed a bite of sweetened and chilled cream, and sat on my lap as best she could, while sharing the space with my bloated belly, forcing a kiss from me. She entwined her tongue with mine, sharing her cream with me, as I heard a tear. It would seem that the dress had finally reached its limit. This caused much uproar in cheers and commendation.

At that sound, the small, chubby redhead on my lap pulled back and smiled at me, her emerald eyes filled with hunger and lust. "You're doing that for me next time." Then she went back to kissing me as the dress tore even more between my squirming. I was starting to lose all sense of awareness, the wine and the food settling me into a deep sleep. Past this eager girl I could see the god, eating themself silly as they were pounding into a thin girl and another feminine looking man, was having them stuck his dick from under his tummy.

I blacked out...

***

I awoke the next morning, no longer tied down to the chair, that fiery redhead cuddled into my stomach. Everyone else was still lying around in the afterglow of their degeneracy. I tried to stand up and make my way to clean up. I waddled out of the gathering halls of gluttony, trying to find a washroom.

"Over here, darling." That cursed voice.

"Saill! You... charlatan! What was the meaning of that!" I wanted to storm up to them but my body still felt sluggish and heavy. Saill was also naked, still. Their body was on full display, from their beautiful, teardrop shaped breasts, and their round tummy which just barely hung down, giving it a soft, plush look, and their round, hypnotic ass.

"In what world do the gods give things freely, dear Felwen?" They asked. I was stunned, I tried to respond but I stumbled over my words like an idiot. "Exactly dear. I am the God of Feasts and Revelry. In other words, indulgence. If there is no feast, there is only famine. My only request for you is to enjoy yourself. Eat, darling." They walked away from me, that heavy, dizzying sense of alcohol hung around them. When I turned around, they had vanished completely.

I ducked into the room that Saill had mentioned. Inside was a fine bath, steaming with heavy scents of oils and aromatics. The walls were silvered, mirroring my reflection. I was a royal guard. A warrior. My elven heritage did dictate my physique to skew more to the lithe side of things, but even so, I was muscular and fit. But you would never have guessed that in my current state. My stomach was swollen to the size of a pregnant woman entering her 3rd trimester. Who knows how much I had consumed after I lost consciousness. I was upset, and yet...

As I relaxed in the baths, my hand began to wander. It wandered down over my swollen stomach, between my legs. The images of Saill being worshiped stuck in my mind. My fingers were slick with my own excitement. I hated Saill, and yet... I wanted to praise their body just like those other worshipers did. And then there was that woman. My pace quickened. I relaxed into the bath, my long, brown hair, spreading atop its fragranced surface.

I wanted that woman to kiss me like that again, the taste of sweetened cream and strawberry still hanging on my lips. I wanted her to treat me like that again. I drew in a slow breath as my body tensed up at my climax... Sitting there in the water, I began to worry... What would become of me?...