BBW Blues

Story Info
Todd becomes obsessed with a BBW student on campus.
2.9k words
4.28
23.4k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another night at the University. Another weekend night. And that meant yet another weekend frat party.

Another boring weekend frat party, thought Todd. He stood in the basement of the Phi Delta Theta house where most of the action was happening. The music was louder than hell, the party lights were annoying, the beer was cheap, the floor was sticky, and it was standing room only. There was so little space, nobody could even dance. He had a small bit of room for himself, but he was still being jostled more than he cared for.

Man, I'm so tired of this shit, he thought, and took another swig of shitty beer. He was a senior, and had just started the second trimester of his final year. He was ambivalent about what came after college. He was ready to be done with this shit.

Honestly, there was just not much challenge in anything anymore. His family was ridiculously rich, he didn't have to work if he didn't want to. Hell, he didn't have to come to this school if he didn't want to, it had just been expected. His family, the LaMonts, had a whole research hall named after them.

He was already considered the de facto king of the college. Todd smiled, thinking of all the shit him and his boys had gotten up to over the past four years. It had made them legendary, him most of all. All kinds of pussy had been thrown his way, although it wasn't just for his reputation.

Todd wasn't vain, but he knew he was considered to be conventionally attractive, exceptionally handsome even. His dad had called it "The LaMont Look".

He was just a notch over six feet tall, had wide shoulders, and kept in excellent shape. The lacrosse, track and soccer helped out with all that.

He had a square jaw, black hair, blue eyes and what some of the girls had called a "boyish grin".

Actually, his girlfriend Mia was the one who always remarked on his smile.

Thinking of Mia made his smile falter somewhat. He scanned around the dark party, looking for her familiar shape in the crowd.

He spotted her easily. She was huddled up with her sorority girlfriends as usual. Just on a lark, he quickly looked around at nearby guys. He counted at least three who were staring at her.

Todd laughed to himself and took another drink of his lukewarm beer.

Mia was a junior, and without question the top shelf when came to looks in her sorority, the Delta Gammas, and hell, probably the whole damn campus.

She was tall, blonde, slender and lithe. She was about a head shorter than him, but that still gave her some exceptionally long, toned legs, which she was showing off tonight in yet another new black dress that barely covered her ass. Her straight blonde hair was almost long enough to cover it, though. You could pick her silhouette out with no problems. Not an ounce out of place anywhere.

Everywhere she went, she turned heads, and every time Todd cared to look, he could spot some guy staring and salivating after her. It always amused him. If they knew how tame the sex was with her they wouldn't even bother.

It's not that she was particularly bad at sex, but she was not very adventurous. She liked the same thing over and over. Plus, she was really, really, tight.

Todd frowned. Normally that would be a good thing, but he himself was bigger than average. He always had to be very careful, and only rarely could he get balls deep in her, she would usually start complaining if he put it in more than halfway.

He sighed as more shitty hip-hop washed over him, and snippets of unintelligible shouted conversation reached his ears.

These days he rarely initiated sex. At this point it was just whatever. He was just riding out his time here, anyway.

He knew Mia expected that they would get married. One of his frat brothers had told him he overheard her talking about it to her girls. Todd didn't know what he was going to do about that.

He cared about Mia, but wasn't sure he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. He might end up like his parents. They had more of a reserved friendship than a loving marriage. At least that's what it looked like to him.

Fuckkkkkk. How much longer do I have to stay at this bullshit party? He thought. Not that he didn't already know the answer. He had to wait until Mia was ready to go, then walk her all the way back over to her dorm in the freezing cold, then make up an excuse so he could come all the way back here and sleep alone.

She was always down to fuck, but there were so many rules. Shit. If they weren't gonna fuck correctly, he'd rather just have a bed to himself. He was doing that more and more these days.

Turning his head, he scanned the packed basement to see where his boys were at. Some were with their girlfriends, while others were on the prowl, trying to score for the night. Todd smiled, wishing he had that kind of drive and enthusiasm again.

A voice shouted into his ear then, taking him by surprise. "All by your lonesome, I see!"

Todd turned his head back to see who it was. He grimaced.

Shit! He thought. It was Jessica Landers. Fuck!

Normally he kept an eye out for her, and he'd just casually move somewhere else if it looked like she was getting close, but she had snuck up on him. She was getting better at that.

Back when he and Jessica were freshman, he had spent the first trimester hooking up with her. After that he had needed more variety and had moved on, but she never really had. The girl was cute, but not what he would call beautiful, and had freckles all over her face.

She was smiling now, looking at him, probably pleased with herself that she had cornered him.

"Oh, hi Jessica." He half-shouted. There was no excitement in his voice.

If she noticed it, she didn't let on.

"Can we go to your room and talk?" She pressed herself up against him to shout it into his ear. It was the same offer she'd been making for the past three years.

"Jessica..." he said with a warning tone.

Her demeanor changed immediately. "Oh, come on, Todd! Let's fuck! Like we used to!"

Todd cringed and glanced around sharply as she shouted this, but realistically, no one else could hear it because of the loud-ass goddamned shitty watered-down hip-hop.

"Dammit, Jessica!" He shouted back. "I told you to stop asking that. I have a girlfriend! You know this!"

Now she was really angry. "Fuck that bitch! Todd, she's a fucking STICK!"

She took a quick step back. "You remember all the things I can do, right!? You're gonna turn this down?!" She struck a pose and gestured at her body.

Todd looked, and he had to admit she did have an athletic body. She was almost as tall as him, and she was a volleyball and crew fanatic. She had some nice c-cups that she always managed to push up as far as possible, so they were popping out of the spaghetti-strap top she was wearing, which was clinging suggestively in all the right places.

She had some kind of leggings on that really showed off her legs. Todd knew exactly what that body...and mouth...could do. He knew she would let him pound away for all he was worth and take it like a champ.

Jessica's long brown hair framed an expectant face and pouty mouth. Todd didn't really see a damn thing wrong with her, except maybe that she was just a bit more on the muscly side than he would like for a girl. He liked girls to be in shape, but they should reign that shit in before it got too masculine.

"Jessica! No!" He said. "Any one of these guys in here would love to fuck you! Pick one and do it, already!"

He could tell she was about to explode on him, at which point he was planning on turning his back on her and walking away, but then he saw something out of the corner of his eye.

It was a fist. And it was heading for his friend Joe. The fist belonged to Mark. They were both his frat brothers, but for whatever reason these two assholes just could not get along.

Another fucking fight, he thought. And he wasn't wrong.

Mark's fist delivered a thundering sneak-attack to the back of Joe's head. At that point a volley of wide swinging fists were thrown, and people scrambled and pushed to get out of the war zone.

Todd tried to move toward the two idiots and break up the fight, but a surge of people suddenly pushed toward him, forcing him backwards.

And that's when it happened.

The force of the crowd pushed someone into him. A girl. A fat girl.

Holy shit! He thought.

Him and many other people were slammed against the wall by the force of the crowd, people desperately trying to avoid the violence of the vicious fight.

But Todd didn't care. The girl who had been pushed into his arms, she was about a head shorter than him and had dull blonde hair. But honestly, the most important thing he noticed...

...were her titanic TITS. Good lord. She was wearing a sweatshirt, but Todd felt the two mounds press into his chest. The sheer size of them was incredible, and the buoyancy of the massive tits served to keep the girl from pressing the rest of herself into him.

But Todd rectified that quickly. He used the confusion of the moment, forcing his arms around the plump girl and pulling her tight into him, grinding his hard cock into her, dry-humping her like a high-school virgin.

Fuck! He thought as he threw back his head. His cock leaped to attention. It was instantly, almost painfully hard now. He couldn't remember the last time he had been this hard.

Every person nearby was pressed into a glut of bodies, with no space to be had anywhere as the fight spiraled out of control.

Todd quickly moved his hands down from the girl's waist and grabbed two handfuls of jeans-packed, juicy ass and squeezed repeatedly, frantically, like his life depended on it.

I think I'm gonna fucking cum! He thought. He couldn't believe it. No girl had ever made him cum in his pants.

Then Todd registered that other frat members were breaking up the fight. The crowd began to surge back and disperse. He didn't want to let the fat girl go, but he had absolutely zero excuse to be holding onto her, so he gave her a slight push to make it look like he wanted her off of him, and moved away when there was space.

The next thing he knew, Jessica pressed herself into him.

"Are you alright?!" She shouted, using the excuse to rub herself all over him.

Todd's euphoria wore off immediately. He grabbed her and pushed her back with more force than he should have had to use.

"Jessica, enough!" he shouted. "Damn!"

But she made a last surge forward to reach his ear and shouted into it. "I can feel how hard you are! I can take care of that for you!"

Todd practically threw her aside in disgust and worked his way through the crowd, looking for his girlfriend.

Mia and her three friends found him quickly. "Oh, Todd, are you ok?!" Mia pulled him off to the hallway leading out of the basement, where it was much quieter.

"Huh?" he asked. "I was going to ask you if you were ok."

Mia smiled widely and burst out laughing. Her friends snorted with laughter, too.

"What's so funny?" he asked, as the girls nearly doubled over with laughter.

Mia could barely keep the laughter in. "I'm fine! I wasn't...the one...hahahaha! Crushed by a BBW!"

The four girls erupted in laughter again. Todd was totally lost now.

"B...b...w? What are you talking about?"

Mia's friend Jennifer mastered her laughing and answered. "You know...big beautiful woman!"

Another chorus of laughter. Todd shook his head. "What the fuck are you all talking about?"

Mia's laughter finally subsided. "We saw Sarah Walters pushed into you. She's sooo big! Oh, my poor baby, did you break any bones?" She made a mock show of rubbing her hands on him to check him out.

Now the laughter broke out again, but Todd was going back to the feeling of that big beautiful body pressed up against him. Those tits, and that ass. God. He was getting hard as fuck again.

He grabbed Mia by the hand and practically yanked her off her feet. "Let's go, babe!"

Mia let out a quick yelp and she was dragged along. "Todddddd?! Jesus! See you, girls!"

As they disappeared up the stairs Mia's friends were still laughing. Jennifer turned to the other two.

"Well, she's definitely getting fucked tonight." She said with a huge grin on her face.

Then they all burst into laughter yet again and wandered into the basement looking for their own boyfriends.

***

Mia did get fucked that night. Relentlessly, without mercy, and balls deep.

She had been really happy at first, because Todd didn't initiate a lot of sex these days. In fact, Mia kept a running count in her head of the number of times in a week that Todd initiated any physical contact with her.

Mia always had to grab his hand, she was the one who had to hug him, she had to kiss him first. He seemed perfectly fine if she didn't do it. Often she didn't know what to think about this, or if she should bring it up in a conversation.

But now, he had dragged her back to his room, and as soon as they were inside he pressed her up against the door and kissed her passionately. His hands were all over her. She loved it. The feeling of his hands roaming over her body, roughly groping her. He yanked her dress down and sucked at the nipples of her b-cup tits. Sucked hard. She hadn't seen this kind of passion in him in a long time. She didn't even remember their clothes coming off, she was so caught up in his frenzy.

That's why, when he threw her onto his bed and pushed himself into her, she didn't say anything at first. She was already wet as hell and he went in easy, but too much of him inside of her would start to become uncomfortable, and if he went all the way in it could become painful.

He was pumping away at her with abandon, kissing her passionately, tongue working deep in her mouth and throat. His thrusts were getting deeper and deeper each time.

"T-Toddd?" She broke away from his kisses and managed to whimper out a plea, trying to get his attention. "TODD??" She yelped out a little more forcefully as she felt his hard cock pumping its way in deeper.

She had already felt the twinge of pain that told her he had gone too deep, that he was stretching her too far. She was going to shout his name again, but before she could Todd grew even more frenzied and suddenly pumped his whole shaft into her balls deep.

Mia shouted out. "oOOOHHHToddDDOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!" But that did nothing but cause Todd to pick up his pace.

He buried himself in her to the hilt over and over again. Mia was now crying out and gasping in pain. She felt like her vagina was going to rupture at any point now. He was tearing her apart.

Todd wasn't finished yet, though. In one swift motion, he hooked his arms under her knees and quickly forced her legs up over his shoulders. Then before she could even react his whole body weight fell on her with with a vengeance as Todd pumped dick into her even deeper over and over again.

Mia had stopped screaming and was just trying to ride out the ruthless fucking. She had thought he was deep in her before, but that had been nothing. Tears were rolling down her face, but Todd either didn't notice or didn't care.

Then, something happened. Mia was stretched further than she ever had been before, and Todd's engorged cock had gotten further inside her than ever before. Mia began to feel something else besides pain.

The pain was turning into another feeling. A kind of burning, urgent pleasure. It was building up inside of her as Todd folded her in half, pounded away at her, stretched her tight pussy without mercy.

Mia was then caught up in wave after wave of white-hot pleasure as Todd's dick was hitting spots it had never hit before.

Suddenly she clenched up, and explosive multiple orgasms rocked her entire body. Every muscle expanded and contracted as Todd grunted and kept fucking her. Mia's abused pussy finally clenched up on Todd's cock with finality, and Todd couldn't hold it any longer.

Mia felt jets of Todd's hot cum explode into her as she came, and both of them collapsed, dripping with sweat and pussy juices.

Holy shit, she thought, dazed, I can't believe that just happened. It was sooo...soooooo...

But then she drifted off to sleep, her body completely maxed out and covered in a sheen of sweat. Todd's cum was slowly seeping out of her as she slept.

Todd, however, was still awake.

Sarah. Walters. He thought.

He was beginning to get an idea...