All Comments on 'Of Love and Lust'

by MrsDelicia

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
kiwi_subslutkiwi_subslutabout 2 years ago

Very horny story thanks. Lovely twist to start and then just hotness!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So bad! And sooo good!!!!

Gentleben864Gentleben864about 2 years ago

Wonderful descriptive story...you should be cumming hard right now... I did as a read your sexy story...thank you for a delicious time...

J

trickill53trickill53about 2 years ago

Where's more. So many directions this could go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You’ve either have or at the least fantasized about the forbidden fruit? I’ve never been with my mother but I have tasted forbidden fruit. I’ll just leave it at that.

largejames22largejames22about 2 years ago

What an amazing story it captured me from the start and is very well written. I hope to read a lot more stories from you like this soon.

venus_canvenus_canabout 2 years ago

Awesome - your descriptions made me feel like I was watching them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ugh, thank you for this story! Good mom/daughter stuff is hard to find, and this was really good! I adore Erin and her obsession with her mom. Love it!

Published on my birthday too, what a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best mom/daughter stories I've ever read.

secret_passion_1949secret_passion_1949about 2 years ago

Love the raw nastiness of your thoughts and fantasies. They are blunt and wonderfully crude. Don't hold anything back, let us know how you feel... :^)

DocErotic3DDocErotic3Dalmost 2 years ago

Now THAT is how you write an incest story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mesmerizing.

WolfenherzWolfenherzalmost 2 years ago

That was so damn hot

grenefiregrenefirealmost 2 years ago

I hope there is more. This was beyond hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please write more 😊

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 1 year ago

Is this the hottest mother/daughter story I've ever read? It just might be... 6/5 stars.

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenterover 1 year ago

Well written and kinky as hell. It almost reads like a gothic horror story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg thank you so much! I almost stopped reading because i am hugely turned off by feet, but your writing style made me push through those scenes, and i am very glad i did! Amazing work!

Somethingdifferent74Somethingdifferent74over 1 year ago

That was absolutely intense and such a turn on to read. I enjoyed it all. So many different variances you could do with this setup kept my interest all the way through. Thanks for writing and sharing such a story. SD

Somethingdifferent74Somethingdifferent74over 1 year ago

Omg thank you so much! I almost stopped reading because i am hugely turned off by feet, but your writing style made me push through those scenes, and i am very glad i did! Amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great!! Wonderful. story.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

You ruined a good story with the whole owning and controlling shit

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nice and well-written. While I am not a great fan of femme dom/pet stories, I do understand the dynamic. Literotica has helped me to understand the nature of a "submissive," and I can see how that can be amplified into willing control, especially when fueled by glorious mind-bending sexual passion. The incest attraction is another aspect I can understand completely, especially when fueled by the deep primal desire to merge with another that is felt by most all mothers and daughters to varying degrees. If this relationship leads the two family members into deep, abiding, and passionate joy, then good for them. Thank you.

dendelightsdendelights6 months ago

WOW that was oh so hot. From your very first word to your very last it was all passion and lust and then fulfilment.

Loved how wet and wanton your characters were. You brought it all to a perfect climax with the tribing scene. I could almost hear the wonderful squelching slopping sounds of their open pussies grinding against each other. The final squeals of ecstasy as they gushed over one another finally did it! I had to cum too, and one of the best ever to be honest.

Would love to share some stories with you. Contact me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well that that was way hotter than I expected. I've only read a few lesbian incest stories, the others being longer slowburns, but this one was by far the most intense. Guess I'll need to read a few more now. Normally not into the master/pet stuff, but it seemed to work here. I wonder what it would have been like if she had been a "normal" mother and they just pursued a regular relationship, with the mother being more dominant still, of course. That would have also been super hot.

As for that Kurt twat. Calls himself a gentleman. Doesn't care that someone is in a relationship and views it as "a challenge". I think he's confusing "gentleman" with "arrogant prick". But then again, most men with a little bit of power and influence do - as do some even without such advantages. Such is the way of the world.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

very horny made me cum just reading it, I don't think I will be sleeping much tonight. My pussy is dripping, more please.

belladonna143belladonna1433 months ago

I really could not stop cumming.. its like you hit my g-spot straight into the bullseye.. mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

makes me wish I was female so that I could share those feelings, it makes me so horny I've cum everywhere

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsDelicia@MrsDelicia
Some things about me huh... Reading erotica stimulates my arousal more than conventional pornography. And I'm fairly certain I've only crossed the...first...few lines of what 'turns me on', probably, maybe, I think......