All Comments on 'Of Maid and Master'

by AnneOfVienna

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please post a part 2 and 3!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More! Great start! Get writing!

Jimothy401Jimothy4015 months ago

Nice opening chapter. I would love to see a continuation of this story.

Thank you!

AnneOfViennaAnneOfVienna5 months agoAuthor

thank you! (to the 3 commenters above, so far). I will def write a part 2. Myself I do like the predicament the Maid has been left in. and I like the little world I crafted up for them. its a fictional near future that is *somewhat* like A Handmaid's Tale, but imo "better" because its not as dark or cruel or dystopic as that show/book, haha. (holy moly!). Mine is closer to the old streaming show (and masterpiece that is) Mad Men -- but with more *explicit* sex, full nudity, and BDSM. it is how I "see" and "hear" it, in my mind's eye/ear, when sketching out my own world's scenes and characters. The Master here of course might be imagined as Don Draper, or even Roger Sterling, though all the characters and settings are my own takes and tailored to taste.

Emphasis on tailored? And tasted?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If an introductory chapter doesn't appeal to your emotions, whatever ensues won't either. On the other hand, when I finished this, my mind started imagining the next steps. Please write the next chapter. I sense it is going to be GOOD! Thank you!

AnneOfViennaAnneOfVienna4 months agoAuthor

anon: thank you! and fair points, agreed. I love this series idea/vision too. parts 2 and 3 are outlined. part 2 is partially written I just need to dedicate time to finish it and polish it then I'll def upload it here. ETA within next 2 weeks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love it! I hope you decide to write more.... Really hot n intriguing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnneOfVienna@AnneOfVienna
This is the official Literotica presence for "Anne of Vienna" (a WIP erotic romance novel) and its author, the pseudonym Maxwell Erasmus Black (aka Max E. Black.) Expect to see here free samples from the novel as well as early previews and rough drafts from the WIP manuscript.