Of Mimics and Mansions

Story Info
Orthar investigates a mansion, the owner had tamed mimics...
2.5k words
4.69
13.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
627 Followers

Author's notes: Sorry for the huge gap in stories, life's been busy. I'm not sure how often I'll upload in the future but I still plan to write. As always, feedback is welcome!

Story Tags: Tentacle, monster, nonhuman and aphrodisiac

***

Orthar prepared a firebolt spell as he stood at the threshold of the mansion. He and his adventuring partner, Jerald, had been hired to investigate the elegant estate. The townsfolk suspected that the owner had been experimenting with dark magic before he died. Being humble adventurers, the promise of gold and chance of finding magic items was far too alluring to resist.

Orthar was a younger adventurer with a relatively frail body and long black hair. His clothing was tattered and muddy from traveling with Jerald, while the cleric's armor was in pristine condition. Jerald was tall, for a halfling, standing about 4 foot 2. His plate armor gleamed in the evening light. His curly brown hair was covered in an expensive plate helmet. He had a stocky build, leading most people to assume he was a dwarf.

The door creaked open as Jerald pushed the door open, the cleric was ready to face the horrors that could dwell within the rumor shadowed manor. Instead of blood-covered walls, candles arranged in pentagrams or ancient relics of antediluvian evil, was a Victorian style foyer. A dark crimson rug covered the floor below an ornate chandelier. Several paintings of nature and prominent local figures covered the walls. Strangely the room gave off a pleasant and homely feeling.

"Orthar, you want to check the ground level? I'm going to check upstairs." Jerald phrased the question like a command.

"Split up? Are you sure?" The young wizard asked.

"Oh please, it'll be fine. I'll just be upstairs. If you find any monsters, just scream and I'll be right down. If I find anything, just listen for the sounds of terrified creatures." Jerald said with a cocky smile.

"O-Okay." Orthar stuttered.

The cleric marched up the stairs, his plate armor clanging with every step. Orthar loathed his partner's arrogance. Jerald's parents were renowned adventurers and had paid for all of his equipment. He, on the other hand, had to claw tooth and nail for his gear. Magic did not come naturally to him. He was too scrawny to even lift a great sword. In fact, Orthar barely grasped the many concepts of magic. However, he had learned enough to get him accepted at a mage's guild which saved him from living in the slums.

The two had ended up as travelling companions by mere chance. They had both stumbled on a family in a covered wagon being attacked by wolves. While Orthar didn't like Jerald's attitude, he didn't like getting injured more. At least Jerald could take a few more hits and keep most enemies distracted.

Orthar grumbled to himself as he searched the kitchen. Finding only a couple coins, he went further into the house. The owner had died a few weeks ago, yet people claimed to hear bizarre animalistic noises coming from within the house. Oddly, nothing was disturbed to indicate monsters but there was also a lack of dust so it appeared as though the mansion was still in use.

Then the young wizard opened a heavy wooden door. It must have been the owner's personal study. The walls were covered with hand carved, wooden bookshelves that held ancient tomes. A leather, high back chair was facing towards a massive fireplace. A small table of red wine and an empty wine glass rested on the fireplace mantle. A bearskin laid in front of the fireplace. Orthar immediately went towards the books and looked at the titles. This was much closer to what he was expecting, studies in dark magics, necromancy and occult rituals, but one book piqued his interests. The tome was titled, "Mimic Taming". Orthar scoffed, knowing mimics couldn't be tamed. Nevertheless, he pulled the book from its place. Sitting down in the high back chair, he opened the book and sipped the wine from the bottle. The book certainly had interesting theories that Orthar hadn't ever considered.

"Mimics, or Mimicus Bolaria, are known for disguising themselves as chests, doors or other everyday objects people are drawn towards. However, most believe mimics eat the victims...while in reality, they drain the victims of semen before releasing them after they've had their fill. As such, if someone offers a mimic seed regularly, they can be tamed..." Orthar read aloud.

Orthar sat, confused for a moment as he took another sip of wine.

"This guy was fucking insane. Who would just give up to a mimic?" The wizard thought aloud.

As he spoke, he briefly saw a large tentacle wrap over his eyes before his vision briefly went black. He naturally gasped, faintly smelling something sweet. His skin immediately heated up and cheeks flushed. Every inch of his body felt sensitive. His breathing became deep and ragged. Euphoria crept throughout his body, emanating from his spine. The thought of yelling for help didn't cross his mind as the stimulation flooded his mind.

Orthar slumped in the chair, the tip of the mimic chair's tongue gently parted his robes. The tongue exposed his flaccid manhood and gingerly licked his balls, making him moan softly. Unbeknownst to the wizard, he was sitting on the beast's tongue. Two tentacles unfurled from their concealment as the chair's arms. They wrapped around Orthar's wrists, eliciting a sharp gasp. It had been weeks since the monster had been fed and it wasn't going to risk its prey fleeing.

The mimic slid two more tendrils from the back of the chair, they went to work undoing the various buttons and straps of Orthar's clothing. With the mimic's every curious touch, the wizard squirmed in pleasure on its long, flat tongue. After he was disrobed, the tendrils traced circles around Orthar's nipples. He gasped at the overwhelming stimulation. His skin tingled as the slimy appendages slid over his flat chest, restraining him further. The tendrils finally coiled around his erect nipples. All the while, the mimic's skilled tongue licked and flicked his balls. He was already hard, his member swollen and twitching with excitement. It was begging for release.

Another tentacle slid out from the mimic, its tip resembled a mouth, with 3 smaller tendrils extending from the sides. The tendril positioned itself in front of his face. Orthar could only feel the slimy appendages trace over his face. The wizard shuddered with anticipation. He should have been terrified but all he could think about was the excitement of what this appendage was going to do to him. He got an answer quickly, the tentacles wrapped around his face, pulling the tendril's "lips" to his. They tasted like a mix of honey and strawberries, Orthar didn't even try to resist the urge to passionately kiss the faux mouth. His tongue danced with what he assumed was a mimicry of a human tongue. A thicker tentacle wrapped around his neck, lightly choking him. A muffled groan could be heard as the mimic's tongue traced from his sack to his shaft.

Orthar's hips bucked instinctively as his body begged to feel the mimic's tongue on his cock. The tongue slowly licked up his shaft, traced down to the base and licked upwards. The tongue wrapped around his tip before uncoiling, making Orthar moan lustfully. The flood of sensations was too much, Orther writhed and twisted in the mimic's embrace as the pleasure of release rocketed through his body. Orthar's eyes rolled up and his head felt like it was spinning as the mimic's hunger went into overdrive. The wizard's seed shot into the air and landed on his chest and waist with a soft splat. Anywhere his cum touched, the mimic greedily lapped it up. The young human sighed passionately as the mimic licked his body.

The young wizard had never felt this level of pleasure in his life, he moaned loudly into the mouth tentacle. Their tongues sliding over one another, making lewd slurping noises. The mimic's real tongue glossed over Orthar's body, eagerly drinking his cum. It then returned to his manhood, snaking around his still throbbing member. Its licking forced the young man to pant with every breath and moan with every lick. His will was snapped like a twig as he lost himself in the sexual haze of the mimic's oral onslaught.

He writhed at the tongue tried to milk his tip for more cream. Orthar pulled at his slimy restraints as his mind was hit with wave after wave of mind-breaking ecstasy. His cock was still very sensitive after his explosive orgasm. The mimic skillfully suckled on his manhood and held him firmly in place. It only took a few strokes before Orthar felt another climax building up. Only now did the mimic remove the slimy blindfold.

"Mmff-...ghkk...please... mmghk-" The wizard tried to beg but the tentacle assaulting his mouth silenced his pleas.

The monstrous tongue twisted around his tip and slid up and down his cock. Orthar tried to keep from cumming but it was no use against the creature. He came again, the sexual waves rocked his body and mind. His eyes rolled up again and his mouth hung open, drool dripped from his lips. The mouth tentacle refused to stop, forcing its way deeper. Orthar sent another load of seed into the aid before it splattered on the mimic's tongue. The warm cream was immediately devoured.

The wizard leaned back into the mimic, basking in the wake of his second monstrous climax. His body was spent, he felt his manhood returning to normal size in the tongue's grasp. However, the mimic had other plans. The tentacle in his mouth might as well have been down his throat. The mimic's tongue milked his spent member harder, trying desperately to fill its insatiable appetite. The tongue slid up and down faster than before. Orthar, being over-stimulated, squirmed to try to let the monster know that he was done. When the monster's tongue circled his tip again, he reflexively struggled. This only seemed to excite the mimic as the wrist restraints loosened but the tendrils around his chest and neck tightened. Orthar let out a squeal as the tongue curved up between his legs, and rubbed his member with the flat of its tongue. He saw the flesh of the mimic envelop his legs.

The mimic's skin started to shift, making itself resemble wood rather than leather and cloth. Orthar felt the beast move to an open portion of wall. He struggled to break free of the overwhelming pleasure. The creature remade its structure, the lips formed into wardrobe doors.

"This thing is trapping me inside it!" Orthar thought.

He struggled even more, trying desperately to break free. He felt a tendril lose its grip for just a moment. Orthar ripped his arm free of the monster's grasp. The tentacle around his neck tightened more, it felt like he was going to pass out. He yanked his other arm free and pulled at the tentacle around his throat, fighting to keep oxygen flowing into his burning lungs. The wardrobe doors were closing. In a last-ditch effort to escape, Orthar let go of the appendage around his neck to hold the "doors" open. His muscles burned from the effort and his vision was going black. He let out a shrill cry for help.

"Jeral-glg!" He yelled through the mouth tentacle.

Just as the words left his lips, the mimic's tongue grabbed his hips and pulled him back into its maw. The wardrobe doors slammed shut. Several tentacles lashed out from inside the mimic and restrained his arms. Two tendrils squeezed his nipples tightly. This effectively immobilized the wizard. Another mouth tentacle forced itself into his mouth, involving him in a three-way kiss. He could feel hundreds of tongue-like tendrils caressing his entire body, covering it in a thick layer of slime.

The tentacle around his neck eased slightly, just enough to keep Orthar from passing out. The ooze made it skin tingle more, practically setting it ablaze. The hundreds of tendrils stroking every inch of his body aroused him further, bring his cock to half-mast. He felt another tentacle envelope his member, this one wasn't the beast's tongue. Orthar felt walls grip his manhood. He had the same feeling of hominess he felt when he first entered the mansion. The countless slimy tentacles that touched his body soothed him. As he was milked, the mimic's tongue licked various parts of his body.

Othar wondered if he had really wanted to escape the mimic. Even if he did, perhaps he would have returned alone later. Maybe whoever wrote that book had a point. This creature wasn't eating him in the traditional sense. It wanted his seed and it wasn't long before it received a third load of sticky cream from the trapped wizard. He moaned into the two tentacles exploring his mouth. Finally, Orthar passed out, the crashing waves of pleasure overwhelmed his mind. The last thing he felt was the continuous milking motions on his cock before consciousness left him. Yet the lust-driven monster still wasn't satisfied.

...

When the young man awoke, he was lying on a bearskin rug in the study. His body was coated in clear slime, his clothes strewn across the floor. Orthar whipped around to see the mimic, disguised as a wardrobe. The monster's tongue slowly stretched out to reveal a very large cloth sack and a surprisingly dry parchment. Orthar struggled to stand, his legs still shaky from an untold number of orgasms. He cautiously grabbed the bag and parchment. Inside the bag was a very large amount of gold coins. The parchment was the deed to the mansion. Orthar thanked the mimic and the creature extended a mouth tentacle and kissed him on the cheek.

The young wizard dressed and searched the house, but found no sign of Jerald. He left the manor to realize the sun had been up for hours.

"How long was I out?" Orthar wondered aloud.

He went to the Baron's castle. There, the portly man rested in his throne, drinking wine.

"Ah dear boy! You've returned! Your companion said he didn't find anything unusual and thought you already left. He rode out of town but an hour ago." The baron explained.

"I'm not terribly concerned. I found the source of the dark magic and dispelled it but I'd like to stay in the house for a while to ensure the dark forces are not still present there." Orthar lied.

"Oh! I...uh... I would gladly sell you the house, but sadly I do not possess the deed." The baron said, his brow furrowed.

"I found it in the house, and perhaps this will ensure it stays in my possession." Orthar said, holding up the deed in one hand and the large sack of gold in the other.

"Yes! Of course, dear boy, it's all yours!" The baron exclaimed, the look of concern instantly leaving his face.

Orthar quietly excused himself and returned to his new home. He entered the study, poured some of the wine into the still empty glass. The young man gazed at the wardrobe, taking a sip of the wine. The doors opened slowly and the mimic's tongue rolled out. Orthar took off his robes.

"Home, sweet home..." He sighed to himself as he walked towards the mimic.

Myrph
Myrph
627 Followers