Of Tentacles and Eggs - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh, ejaculation finished, Master," Dad gasped. "I empty."

"Excellent, well done, slave," the creature said, as Dad's tentacle cock slowly snaked its way out of Logan, eliciting a few more moans and groans as it went. Once it was out, Dad stepped back and off to one side, and the tentacles holding Logan stood him on his feet before withdrawing, leaving only the one in his mouth, which he continued to suck with abandon. He was a mirror image of Sean, with his eyes completely blank, showing not a flicker of awareness, and that sperm-like liquid oozing out the corners of his overstretched mouth and hanging off his chin in long strands. His stomach too was a bit distended, cum oozing down its new curves toward his groin and softening dick.

Dad now stood facing the vent where I was hiding, which unfortunately gave me an unobstructed view of his grotesquely mutated body, with its hulking, almost cartoonish arm, leg, shoulder and abdominal muscles; swollen, melon-sized testes bulging from his ridiculously broad chest; thick tentacles sprouting from his sides and dangling down to the ground; and twin tentacle-cocks hanging from his groin, sleek and wet and still dribbling sperm. His groin tentacles were so long and fat that they almost obscured the melon sized testes dangling between his massive legs. Perhaps worst of all -- Dad's eyes were no longer quite so vacant. He was now giving Sean and Logan looks that were downright lascivious.

Glass cylinders like the one that had held Dad lowered from the ceiling to encase Sean and Logan, and, as soon as they were in place, they began filling with a yellowish mist. My brothers soon disappeared from view. When the mist cleared a few moments later and those glass cylinders retreated, two yellowish wax-like statues stood where Sean and Logan had been standing. Only the tentacles they were sucking on still moved, silently pulsing and pumping away. Dad watched the whole thing impassively, except, of course, for that disturbing lascivious gleam in his fish-like eyes.

"Good, very good," the squid-creature said, sounding quite pleased. "Now, you will come with me, slave. We will test the semen in your thoracic testes to ensure that you are fertile. By the time we return, their bodies will have produced the first of their eggs and be ready for you to inseminate."

"Uhhh.... yes, Master -- yes.... Eggs.... inseminate," Dad said, nodding enthusiastically, tentacles waiving about, as he turned to follow the squid creature out of the room. I shuttered as I watched Dad go, walking with his legs so awkwardly far apart and slightly bent at the knee, massive buttocks flexing, obscenely large ball sack swaying back and forth between his thighs with every step. Once he was gone, I turned my attention back to Sean and Logan. I desperately wanted to help them, but the other squid-creature, the one at the far side of the room, remained at its station. Could I overpower it somehow? Even if I could, what then? I had no idea what to do to get Sean and Logan out of those cocoons. For all I knew, it was already far too late. Worse, if I was caught, I was sure I would share Sean and Logan's fate, and any hope of undoing what had been done to my family would be lost. All I could do was watch, as my older brothers slowly began to change.

Chapter 7

Their transformations seemed to proceed faster than Dad's. Muffled moaning and groaning soon began to echo from within those waxy cocoons, and then Sean and Logan began to grow. At this point, that wasn't really much of a surprise, but seeing those cocoons begin to change to those sounds of stretching rubber still disturbed me more than I could say. Like Dad, they grew generally bigger and more muscular, but not nearly to the same extent. Their legs emerged first after the pale wax encasing them dried, split and, with loud cracks and pops, fell away. Their leg muscles were clearly larger and very well defined, even better than they had been, but they did not look like those of a body-builder on serious steroids. Their overall shape and size could actually have passed for human if not for their feet and the texture of their skin; Sean and Logan's legs were now covered with fine, semi-shiny, tan-coloured scales, and their feet looked frog-like, with the same thick, ball-tipped toes as Dad had grown.

They both gave breathy, disturbingly sexual moans, as they shook off what remained of the now brittle material that had encased their legs and took a step forward. They did not, however, stand as Dad had, in a partial squat with their legs far apart. Before I could wonder about that, their arms broke free with more of that creepy sexual groaning and moaning. Bigger and more muscular than they had been, covered in the same scaly skin as their legs, elongated fingers tipped with the same smooth, bulbous ends as their toes, their arms resembled Dad's, except not as long and not nearly as hulking. Their proportions were more human. They hung at their sides, just as their human arms had, and didn't leave them hunching forward like Dad, knuckles nearly brushing the floor.

I waited for their groins to expand, as Dad's had done, but nothing happened. Instead, their torso's were next to emerge, and here the difference with Dad's transformation was even starker. Sean and Logan's upper bodies looked a lot more human than Dad's, sporting neither tentacles nor those horrible thoracic testes. But the changes were still disturbing. They had grown even stockier and more muscular, with the skin of their torsos covered in the same tan scales as that of their arms and legs. Their pecs were broad and well-defined, but they were perfectly smooth and had no nipples. Their bellies had inflated still further, with no belly-buttons. As if that wasn't creepy enough, the size and roundness of their ball-bellies made them look almost pregnant.

I gulped, suddenly remembering that the squid-creature had said that Dad was to be the sperm slave and Sean and Logan were to be the... incubation slaves, producing eggs. Only two parts of their bodies now remained encased in that yellowish wax -- their heads and their groin areas. Incubation slaves, I thought, what would that mean for....

Suddenly, the material encasing the area of their cock and balls paled, cracked and fell away. I couldn't keep myself from uttering a horrified gasp. Fortunately, the creature at the other end of the room seemed too far away to hear. Between their thighs, where their cocks and balls had once hung, Sean and Logan both now had large, smooth vaginas, swollen and oozing fluids down the insides of their thighs. It seemed absurd. They did look kind of pregnant with those bulging bellies, but their bodies had otherwise only grown more muscular, more masculine-looking. Their gaping vulvas looked completely out of place between those distinctly masculine thighs.

Sean and Logan both moaned obscenely and, almost in unison, reached for their new cunts. Sean inserted a long, ball-tipped finger and nearly doubled over, as he squeaked with pleasure. Logan did the same, pushing two fingers into himself. I tried very hard not to gag, as they began to masturbate.

Finally, the waxy material encasing their heads paled, cracked and fell away. What emerged was no big surprise, and yet still hit me like another punch to the gut. From the neck up, they looked exactly like Dad: their heads were bald and covered in the same fine, tan-coloured scales; they had the same thick, fishy lips stretched wide around the girth of those tentacles in their mouths; and, unfortunately, they had the same rounded, bulbous, squid-like eyes. For all those changes, the overall structure of their faces remained more or less the same, leaving them eerily recognizable as Sean and Logan.

The tentacles feeding them stopped pulsing and abruptly withdrew from between their thickened, overstretched lips. They both belched like Dad had, and something that looked very much like semen came dribbling out the corners of their too wide mouths. It clung to their fat lips and chins in long strands and oozed down their muscular chests and over their smooth, ball-bellies, which now looked even larger than they had just a moment ago. They both looked down in apparent awe at their new anatomies, their rounded, squid-like eyes giving them a permanently startled look.

Sean even inserted a second finger into his cunt, which made him shudder and moan obscenely. He turned toward the squid-creature on the far side of the room and said in an eerie monotone something that sounded like "Reed-me, reed me." His voice was for some reason a bit more distorted than Dad's had been, and I realized with a horrified start that he was actually saying "breed me, breed me". Sean, my once masculine, hot-headed jock of a brother, was begging to be bred!

"Calm yourself, slave," the squid creature at the far end of the room said. "Your father will be along shortly to inseminate you."

"Yes, inseminate. Father inseminate me," Logan said, most of one hand now inside his new cunt. He spoke slowly, in the same, flat, robotic-sounding voice as his twin.

"Breed me. Breed me," Sean repeated, as if those were now the only words in his vocabulary. For all I knew, they might well have been. Just when I thought this couldn't get any worse, Logan took his hand out of his cunt and stepped in front of his twin. Sean stared at him in confusion for a moment, blinking with double eye-lids, and then seemed to understand. He removed his fingers from his cunt and stuck them into Logan's, who practically doubled over with the most obscene groan. Logan quickly returned the favour. They were practically fisting each other, moaning and groaning, bulging pregnant belly to bulging pregnant belly, by the time the first squid creature returned with Dad in tow.

Dad gave a deeply bestial, almost triumphant-sounding roar at the sight of his newly converted, very pregnant-looking, and very horny sons going at it with each other like there was no tomorrow. Sean and Logan immediately pulled their hands out of each other and moved toward Dad.

"Inseminate me," Logan said, pointing to his groin as if Dad might not understand. "Breed me! Breed me!" Sean intoned yet again, stretching his cunt open with his index fingers. Dad started drooling, bulging eyes gleaming with unadulterated lust, fixed firmly on his sons. If the huge ball sack between his oversized thighs still looked a bit deflated, the now melon-sized testes on his chest looked swollen and bigger than ever. He began massaging them, as all four of his tentacles began to leak seminal fluids. It oozed from their swollen cockhead-like tips in milky strands that were soon long enough to reach the floor.

"They are ready," the squid creature on the far side of the room told his colleague, as if that wasn't obvious. "Excellent," the other replied. "So is their father. Alright, slave, begin insemination."

"Yes, Master," Dad growled, voice thick and heavy, distorted by lust. He stepped up to Sean and Logan, and unceremoniously plunged his four thoracic tentacles into his sons. In a blink, each had a tentacle shoved down his throat and another shoved into his leaking pussy. Well over half of each of Dad's thoracic tentacles disappeared into Sean and Logan, who seemed only able to twitch their arms and make high-pitched squeaking noises, as they rose up on to their frog-like toes. It looked as if Dad might be about to lift them off the ground, all but impailing them on his tentacles. Neither even seemed able to moan. For a moment, I worried he might be choking them. But neither of the squid creatures showed any sign of alarm. "Ahhh...! yes...! Yes...!" Dad roared. "Insertion successful. Targets reached. Beginning ejaculation, Master." He groaned again as he massaged his melon-sized chest testes with his huge hands, and his tentacles began to ripple and pulse, pumping Sean and Logan full of sperm from both ends. It wasn't long before their enlarged bellies began to grow even larger, pushing outward like slowly inflating balloons.

"We are in luck. This one responded exceptionally well to our treatment. He Is unusually fertile," the first squid creature said, waiving a tentacle in Dad's direction. "His sons responded just as well," the second one replied. "The number of eggs they have already produced is impressive. See the size of them. They're going to lay a sizable first batch! Quite a feet!"

"Excellent!" said his colleague. "What a fantastic find -- these human males!"

I wanted to feel sick, disgusted, horrified, but I think I had already seen too much and maybe gone into shock because all I could feel was a kind of dull numbness, as I calmly watched what followed, completely transfixed.

After what felt like an eternity, Dad's orgasm finally began to subside. "Ejaculation complete, Master," he said, once his tentacles had finally stopped pulsing and pumping. He slowly began to withdraw them from Sean and Logan, whose bellies had grown so large they both looked more than nine months pregnant.

When Dad finally pulled all the way out, thick rivulets of his sperm oozed out the sides of Sean and Logan's mouths and down their thighs from out their gaping cunts. They both belched loudly and waivered on their feet, clutching at their now enormous stomachs. For a moment, I thought they might simply tip over, thrown off-balance by the sheer size of their bellies, but then panels opened in the ceiling and several tentacles streamed out, making straight for them. Two wrapped themselves around Sean's legs and two around his arms; the other four took Logan in the same way. Both were then lifted off their feet and tipped forward until they were suspended horizontally, face-down, spread-eagled in mid-air.

Unfortunately, since they were facing away from me, their new positions gave me a clear view of their puckered assholes between their overly muscled, almost balloon-like glutes, and of part of their gaping new pussies. Long, thin strands of Dad's sperm soon appeared, slowly oozing out from between the lips of those swollen slits and down toward the floor.

The squid creature holding Dad's leash shuffled forward with two metallic boxes maybe two feet high by three feet wide. It placed one box on the floor right under Sean and the other right under Logan. It then shuffled back and flicked Dad's leash. "Alright slave," it ordered, "now make them spawn."

Dad gave a lusty growl. "Yes, Master," he said, as he lifted two of his long, thoracic tentacles and sent their fat tips straight toward Sean and Logan's assholes. They both groaned loudly, as Dad's tentacles pressed against their sphincters and slowly pushed inside. Sean and Logan's groans and moans rose in pitch as Dad started to outright fuck their assholes, those thick tentacles slowly sliding in and out. After a couple of minutes of this, Sean suddenly cried out and gasped, as if he were having an orgasm. Something round and gleaming white, almost pearlescent, appeared in the folds of his pussy. It looked to be about the size of a golf-ball, as it fell out of him and into the box beneath him. It was immediately followed by a stream of three or four more. Logan gave a sharp cry and orgasmic moan of his own, and a similar stream of golf-ball-sized white spheres poured out of his gaping slit. Even though I had known what was about to happen, I still watched in shock and disbelief, as my brothers spawned, laying their eggs!

This went on for some time, Dad pumping their anuses with his tentacles, and Sean and Logan giving periodic sharp, orgasmic moans and groans, as their slits opened up like secondary mouths, disgorging stream after stream of eggs into those boxes. When it was finally over, when no more eggs came pouring out, Dad withdrew his tentacles from their assholes, and the tentacles holding them up in mid-air straightened them and put them back down on their feet, facing Dad. They looked dazed, squid-like eyes half-lidded, too-wide mouths half open, drooling a little. Their stomachs had shrunk back down to what I assumed was normal size. They still bulged a little, but except for the smooth, scaly skin and the lack of a belly button, their torsos now looked more or less human in shape. Ironically, with their enhanced new physiques, Sean and Logan now looked more than ever like the men's wrestling champions they had been, except of course for the wet, gaping slits between their thighs.

"Excellent! Excellent! What a harvest!" The squid-creature exclaimed, evidently very pleased. More of his kin entered the room and carried off the metallic boxes, both full to the brim with Sean and Logan's freshly laid and well fertilized eggs.

Sean and Logan didn't even blink at that. Instead, they stepped toward Dad, and wasted no time in getting him ready to breed them again. Sean started massaging Dad's chest testicles, and Logan went to his knees and began to massage the enormous testicles between Dad's legs while sucking on one of his groin tentacle cocks. Dad groaned appreciatively.

The first squid creature, the one holding Dad's leash, laughed delightedly. "So eager! Calm yourselves, slaves. We must feed your father before he can inseminate you again." At his words, a thick, cock-headed tentacle again snaked down from the ceiling, as another snaked up from the floor, both heading for Dad. Dad saw the first coming. "Yes, must feed," he croaked, as he grabbed it and shoved it down his gullet. He gave a muffled grunt of surprise as the one rising out of the floor pushed its way between his enormous glutes and into his anus before beginning to pulse like the one in his mouth. Sean and Logan didn't even seem to notice. As Dad was fed, they continued blithely fondling him and sucking away on his tentacles.

My Dad! My big brothers! If I didn't get out of here before I was noticed, I would surely be sharing their fate! That realization finally shattered the horrible stupor -- fueled by the shock of it all, I suppose -- that had held me here for so long. I had seen more than enough! Mind still reeling, I managed to retrace my path and made my way out of the maze of vents even more quickly and quietly than I had entered it. I then crept out of the cave and made my way back up to the beach house, encountering nothing and no one along the way. To my incredible relief, I found the house just as I had left it, with no sign that those creatures had been inside. I was still in shock from everything I had just witnessed, but there was no time to lose. By my lonesome, there was nothing I could do for Dad, Sean and Logan. So I pulled myself together, locked all the windows and doors, and turned my attention to what now mattered most of all -- escape.