Of Tentacles and Eggs - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In place of a human penis, two smooth, tan-scaled tentacles, about two or three feet in length, hung limply down from Dad's groin. They were about as thick as my forearm at the base but tapered down to a tip that looked very much like the flared head of a large human cock. Like the insides of his thighs, they too were streaked with what looked like semen trickling along their considerable lengths. They looked like smaller versions of the enormous tentacles pumping away in Dad's mouth and ass. Dad groaned again, the sound at once monstrous and obscenely sexual.

"D-Dad?" Logan stammered, unable to keep the shock and disgust out of his voice. "Can you hear me? Are... are you ok!?" The question seemed so absurd under the circumstances that part of me wanted to laugh.

"Yes, your father can indeed hear you now," the squid creature confirmed. "in fact, if you talk to him, it will help speed up his transformation by stimulating his sperm production. The only thought he will soon have left in his head is that he needs, wants more than anything to ejaculate into you in order to prepare your bodies for your own conversion into incubation slaves."

As if on cue, Dad gave another obscene, bestial groan -- ruaaaoohhh -- and his tentacle-like cocks, still streaked with his own semen, began to twitch and writhe, before finally rising up and undulating horizontally in front of him like a pair of eels trying to feel their way toward Sean and Logan. Rendered speechless again, Sean and Logan stared in abject terror at the things that had replaced Dad's cock, the creature's words probably echoing in their heads, as they were in mine.

"Subject's groin testes have commenced production of our sperm," the creature from the far-side of the room announced. "His mind has almost completed the transition. His intellect has already been substantially diminished. Brain activity indicates that he may still have some lingering concern for his offspring, but he is now more sexually aroused than concerned when he hears their voices."

The other creature once again nodded in satisfaction. "Good, good. He will soon be ready to breed."

"You're sick!" Sean spat. "Fucking sick! You hear me! He'll never hurt us! Never!" Dad groaned deeply again, another unmistakably lusty groan, and took a step toward Sean, his gargantuan testicles swaying between his hulking thighs and one of his tentacle cocks straining in Sean's direction. Logan gasped, and the moment he did, Dad's other tentacle cock began to strain toward him. Sean and Logan went completely quiet, staring at Dad in sheer horror and disgust. I couldn't help but do the same. Unfortunately, there was worse, much worse, still to come.

Chapter 5

Dad groan-roared again, as another convulsion wracked his body, causing him to clench his fists, raise his upper body and arch his back. That's when the wax-like substance still encasing his torso began to bulge, to more disturbing sounds of creeking, cracking and popping. At first, I thought he was simply growing oversized pecs and abs to match his arms and legs. And he was, but he was also growing something else. As his chest broadened absurdly, part of his pecs began to round and push outward, with two similar bulges soon appearing right beneath them over his left and right ribs. All four of these bulges grew until they were each about the size of a melon.

His sides and stomach then began to ripple and bulge as well, though these bulges took a different shape -- the shape of four rings, each about as thick as an adult human forearm, wrapping around his mid-section between his groin and the lower pair of spheres protruding from his upper torso. It looked for a moment as if he were growing four breasts and putting on fat around his mid-section in four distinct, ring-like layers. What the hell...!? My mind reeled, struggling to come to grips with what I was seeing.

At last, the material encasing his torso, from just above his groin right up to his neck, paled and spider-webbed. Large flakes fell like snow from his chest, and then the remainder simply slid off in two great sheets, one from his front and one from his back, both crumbling into dust as they crashed to the floor around his enormous feet. What emerged elicited another scream of horror from Logan and a terrified gasp from Sean. The four thick rings around his now absurdly muscular stomach slipped down and unfurled to hang at his sides. His mid-section had indeed been wrapped in something -- yet more tentacles!

Each of these new tentacles was thicker than my arms and longer by about half. They seemed to have grown out from the sides of Dad's broadened back below the level of his arms, two from the right and two from the left. All were thickest at the base and tapered to the same fat, cockhead-like tip as the shorter tentacles at his groin. At first, they hung limply, the bottom two reaching the ground. But when Sean and Logan cried out, Dad gave a lusty groan, and all four rose up, flailing about as if looking for something to penetrate.

The sight was so horrifying that it took me a moment to focus on the rest of Dad's torso. His chest was now almost inhumanly broad, and his eight-pack abs bulged like those of some cartoon superhero. But the strangest feature by far was the four large orbs of flesh attached to that ridiculously broad, body-builder-like chest and upper torso, two obscuring most of his pecs and two right below that, partly obscuring the area of his ribs just above his abs. They looked a bit like breasts, but they were too round, and they had no nipples. As I stared, they appeared to be swelling, like they were filling with some kind of liquid. What the hell were those!?

As if in answer to my question, the creature on the far-side of the room announced: "Subject is beginning sperm production in thoracic testes". I found myself mouthing the words "thoracic testes" again and again in utter disbelief, as their terrible implication slowly sunk in. Logan appeared to be doing the same, while Sean, now absolutely frantic, desperately renewed his efforts to free himself.

Four cock-like tentacles growing out from Dad's sides, and four enormous testicles swelling on his chest! And all this on top of the two smaller tentacle cocks at his groin and the melon-sized balls dangling between his huge thighs! They really were turning Dad into some kind of monstrous walking sperm factory!

Moments later, the creature on the far side called out again: "Success! Conversion complete." The material encasing Dad's head suddenly paled and cracked. He shook his head from side to side as it fell away. I steeled myself for what I was about to see.

Chapter 6

I'm not sure what I had expected in that moment, but what emerged was a head that was, not too surprisingly at this stage, far from human. And yet, the sight of it hit me like a punch to the gut. Dad's hair was gone, the skin of his now bald head and faced covered in the same fine, semi-shiny, tan-coloured scales as the rest of his body. While his nose remained human in shape and size, his lips had thickened considerably, looking a bit like those of a large fish, stretching and straining as Dad continued to suck hard on the tentacle in his mouth. Thick strands of that same sperm-like liquid oozed down the lower half of his face and down his fat bull-neck. But worst of all was his eyes: they were bulbous, almost round, with just a large black pupil at their center, giving him a permanently startled look. They looked like a cross between human eyes and those of a squid. For all that, Dad's face was still eerily recognizable as his own, which somehow made it all even worse.

"Ah, welcome, slave!" the creature said casually, as it snapped a collar around Dad's thick neck, a collar attached to a chain-link leash held by the creature. That's when the tentacles in Dad's mouth and ass stopped their pulsing and slowly withdrew. When their fat, cock-head-like tips finally slid out of him, he farted and belched. A stream of that sperm-like liquid poured out of Dad's asshole and pooled on the floor between his huge feet, and more of it came gushing out of his mouth, running over his fat, fish-like lips, down his fat neck, and between and over the melon-sized testies on his broadened chest.

The squid creature chuckled. "Your sons were concerned for you, slave. Tell us, how was your conversion?"

Dad looked at the creature and blinked, which was incredibly creepy because he had two eye-lids, one closing over his eye from above and one from below. He looked startled, puzzled, confused. "Uhhh.... Uhhh.... Uhhh..." he stammered, gaping, as the sperm-like liquid running out of his mouth slowly ebbed. I remembered the words spoken by the creature on the far side of the room: "his intellect has already been substantially diminished." "Substantially diminished" didn't quite seem to cover it. Dad looked downright mentally deficient.

"Con... version... very... good," Dad said at last, each word pronounced very slowly, as if he were just learning to speak. His voice was deeper and maybe a bit gruffer, but, like his face, it was still eerily recognizable as Dad's. "Yeeeesss..., con.. version... very... good..., Master," he repeated.

The creature laughed delightedly as if Dad were a dog who had just done something amusing. "Excellent," the creature said. "No longer quite as articulate, are we." Dad -- my once almost fanatically proper, well-mannered phys ed teacher of a dad -- opened his gaping mouth as if to answer, only to belch instead. A stream of drool and sperm dribbled out one corner of his mouth.

"Indeed," the creature said, chuckling. "Now, tell me, slave, do you remember what you must do next?" It waived a tentacle in the direction of Sean and Logan, who were staring at Dad in utter shock.

Dad turned toward them and blinked again. Slowly, very slowly, a dim light seemed to dawn in his bulbous eyes. "Yeeessss..., Master," he finally said, still speaking sluggishly. "Must... inseminate..., fill them... with sperm.... so they make eggs for Master.... Lots and lots of eggs."

"Very good, slave," the creature said, sounding genuinely pleased. "Let us not delay then." It signaled the creature on the far side of the room, who responded with a flurry of typing.

With a soft hiss, holes opened in the ceiling and two pairs of tentacles descended toward Sean. He screamed as one pair wrapped themselves around his arms and the other around his thighs. The manacles holding his wrists unlocked and the tentacles lifted him off the table, which then retreated into the floor with a mechanical hum. "No! No! Put me down! Get your fucking tentacles off me!" Sean screamed, putting everything he had into fighting the tentacles holding him suspended in mid-air. "Let me go! Let me gumumumum! Mumumumum!" His cries were suddenly muffled by a fifth tentacle, this one with a tip shaped like a fat, human cockhead, which had snaked down from the ceiling and forced its way into his mouth.

Chuckling delightedly, the creature gave Dad's leash a shake, spurring Dad into action. Still drooling a bit, eyes firmly locked on Sean, he took a lumbering step forward. Sean's muffled cries grew more desperate, as the tentacle in his mouth began to pulse."No!," Logan cried. "Dad! It's Sean -- your son! Stop! Please! Dad, please no!" But Dad gave no sign of even hearing him, as he lumbered forward.

"He cannot stop himself, boy," the creature said. "He is no longer human. He is now our slave, our sperm-slave, a creature whose sole reason for existing is to produce sperm in enormous quantities and ejaculate it into the two of you. Once he is done preparing you for your own conversions, you will know how he now feels, and, I can assure you, you will want nothing more than for him to do it over and over again."

Oblivious to the creatures words, and completely unaffected by Sean's muffled protests and Logan's pleas for mercy, Dad lurched on. He walked awkwardly, with his huge legs far apart, knees still slightly bent in an almost-squat to accommodate the size of his enormous balls. They swayed between his massive thighs, clearly swollen and heavy with seed. The tentacles holding Sean spread his legs out and up into a wide V and lifted his whole body higher into the air until his exposed anus was more or less level with Dad's head. Dad opened his maw and snaked an inhumanly long, thick tongue as deep into Sean's asshole as it could go. Sean's muffled protests seemed to rise in pitch, but Dad ignored him and began pushing his tongue in and out, tongue-fucking his own son! Sean...! My brother...! My gut twisted into knots!

"Oh stop struggling, boy!" the squid creature said again, this time sounding a bit exasperated. "it will accomplish nothing. Your father isn't trying to hurt you. On the contrary, his special new saliva contains an anesthetic that will dull sensation in your anus and make what is to come easier for you, certainly easier than it was for him."

As if on cue, Dad withdrew his tongue, as the tentacles lowered Sean's body. They kept Sean in the same position in mid-air, more or less horizontal with his legs spread in a wide V, but they lowered his body so that his anus was level with Dad's groin. One of Dad's groin tentacle-cocks, engorged head already dribbling a long, thick rope of pre-cum, rose up to meet Sean's gaping anus. And when I say gaping, I mean gaping. Even from where I watched, I could see that it was wide open, as if he could no longer close it.

"Stop it! This is sick! Totally sick!" Logan cried.

The squid creature chuckled again. "You'll change your mind on that soon enough, boy," it said, as the fleshy, cockhead-like tip of Dad's tentacle-cock made contact with Sean's sphincter and then slowly began to push in, evidently meeting no resistance. The sounds Sean was making rose in pitch again as Dad pressed in, but they now sounded like a mix of muffled protests and orgasmic moaning.

I had a bad feeling that whatever Sean was being made to swallow by that tentacle in his mouth was beginning to have the same effect on him that it had had on Dad not moments ago. Logan, however, was so unnerved by what was being done to his twin that he appeared not to notice. He just kept pleading for Dad to stop, and, of course, to no avail. Dad looked completely unmoved, staring blankly down at his son, writhing before him, as his snake-like new member slowly pushed deeper and deeper in. Finally, after about half of his length had disappeared into Sean's rear, with still a good portion left to go, Dad stopped. "Uhhh.... Insertion finished, Master," he drawled. "Target... reached."

"Good, beginn ejaculation," the creature ordered with another flick of Dad's leash. Wide as they already were, Dad's eyes seemed to bulge and widen still further. He gave a few gasps as his body shuddered once, twice, three times, before he threw his head back and roared in apparent ecstasy. The portion of his groin tentacle still exposed swelled and rippled as sperm began to course through it. Sean kept writhing and moaning in a way that could have signaled pleasure or protest, but Dad seemed not to care either way. He never even blinked, staring blankly ahead at nothing, as he grunted and groaned with evident pleasure -- "huh, huh, huh, huh...," pumping more and more of his semen into his son.

Dad's sperm, combined perhaps with whatever that tentacle in Sean's mouth was forcing him to swallow, finally had an effect. Sean's struggles seemed to lessen, and then became intermingled with moans and groans that were unmistakably sexual. That seemed to hit Logan like a punch to the gut, as he finally fell silent.

Sean's sexual moaning and groaning slowly got louder and louder, rising in tandem with Dad's, as his big cock stiffened. Just as I thought the scene could not get any more obscene, Dad started to stimulate Sean with his other tentacles, sliding them over his body, leaving behind long streaks of pre across his muscular pecs and stomach. Eventually, Dad looped one of his tentacles around Sean's cock and began to jerk him off, even as he kept ejaculating into him. Sean suddenly gave a sharp, high-pitched squeal of ecstasy and came hard. Sperm spilled over Dad's tentacles, flew across Sean's muscular stomach and chest, and even peppered his face. Logan stared aghast at his twin's sperm-splattered body, but said nothing. He sort of looked like he might be going into shock, and I thought I might well be doing the same.

At long last, the pulsing along the exposed length of Dad's tentacle cock slowed, and then ceased altogether. "Uhhh, ejaculation done, Master," Dad said, breathing heavily, as he began pulling his tentacle cock out of his son. Sean gave a few more low moans of pleasure as Dad's organ slithered out of him. Unfortunately, I was close enough to have a clear view of the cum that spilled out of Sean's exposed and still wide-open anus once Dad had pulled all the way out. It leaked out of Sean in a steady, milky white stream that soon reached all the way to the ground.

"Bro! Bro -- You okay?" Logan asked. "Please, give me a sign." His words sounded desperate, and were, under the circumstances, completely pointless. With that fat tentacle still in his mouth, probably pumping sperm down his throat, Sean was of course in no position to answer, and I was sure he was far enough gone that the only sign Logan would get wouldn't be an encouraging one.

Sure enough, Sean gave another low, sexual moan of pleasure, as the tentacles holding him up in the air returned his body to an upright position before standing him on his feat. They then released his arms and legs, and retreated back into the ceiling. The tentacle in his mouth stayed in place, pulsing away as it continued to spew into Sean.

Long, milky white strands streaked Sean's cheeks and neck, and he wore the same terrible expression Dad had worn, eyes wide and staring blankly at nothing, as he kept calmly sucking away on that tentacle. His stomach looked strangely distended, his abs no longer visible. I wasn't sure whether Dad's stomach had looked like that too before he began his transformation, or whether I just noticed because Sean's belly was plastered with his own cum, oozing down into his groin and along the length of his now flagging erection.

"Well done, slave! Now the other one." The creature gave Dad's leash another flick. Logan began to whimper as two pairs of tentacles snaked down from the ceiling and wrapped themselves around his arms and legs, lifting his body off the table, as the table retreated into the floor. The tentacles spread his legs out into a wide V-shape and raised his sparsely hairy asshole until it was level with Dad's head. "D-Dad, no, please! Don't! Da-mumumumumum! Mumumumum!" Logan's pleas were cut off, as a fifth tentacle emerging from a slit in the ceiling pushed its fat, cockheaded tip into his mouth.

As Logan struggled uselessly, Dad lumbered into place and gave a series of lusty grunts -- "huh, huh, huh, huh...." He opened wide and plunged his long, thick tongue into Logan's anus, just as he had done with Sean. Logan whimpered and writhed in disgust as the tentacle monster that had been his father, our father, forced his tongue ever deeper into him. After a couple of minutes, Dad pulled out, and the tentacles lowered Logan so that his now wide open anus was level with Dad's groin. Dad brought the tip of his second tentacle-cock, already gleaming wetly, up to Logan's now wide-open anus, and slowly began to push in. Logan's muffled protests rose in pitch, as Dad kept pushing and pushing, until he was about as far into Logan as he had been into Sean. "Uhhh.... Insertion finished, Master," Dad said. "Target... reached."

"Begin ejaculation," the creature ordered. Once again, Dad dutifully obeyed. He gasped and shuddered a few times, eyes growing wider, before throwing his head back and roaring as his tentacle cock began to pulse. Logan at first continued his writhing and muffled protests as Dad pumped his sperm into him, but, like with his brother, his sounds of protest slowly turned into sounds of copulation, as his thick cock stiffened. When Dad began to jerk him off with one of his thoracic tentacles, it didn't take Logan long to cum. Arching his back, he gave a muffled cry of ecstasy and erupted all over himself, just as Sean had done. After that, he just kept moaning and groaning with obvious pleasure until Dad finally finished pumping.