All Comments on '...Of the End of D'

by aka_Mike

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
IaOldTimerIaOldTimeralmost 7 years ago
D will be missed

I look forward to reading your next endeavor. I understand...

Medic, Viet Nam 1968

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Your stories are deeply engaging and filled with rich, colorful characters that quickly endear themselves to us. You do a great job of allowing them to walk a thin line between what is commonly considered good and evil and getting us to believe they are being righteous when they wield tools from both sides to deliver their brand of justice. Hopefully this is the end of just one family's saga and will stand as a spring board for the next tale. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
We have to thank you...

We have to thank you for all your stories about D. I'll always be looking for your stories...

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

What a hell of a series... Reminiscent of tom Clancy... I hated to get to the end as it was like suffering a death knowing there is no more - sadness knowing it was over. For a while I also thought his mother was behind some of the nefarious acts. But soon after I figured it out - keep your enemies closer, Good luck in your next endeavor Mike....

/

6*, Hooyah, Salutes [USN73-83, Vietnam, FTGC w/many covert TAD's, medivac'ed in 75]

TeggeTegge3 months ago

There is no way to express what you and countless others had to give. Thanks Mike!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous