Off Broadway Public Theater Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole group went to the dressing room with her, they commended her on the innocence, which she portrayed in her role as Mrs. Worthington. The school committee looks forward to the play and bought many tickets for a raffle the school system will have for the sports and arts program, as the budget is tight in these two areas.

As Stacy dressed, she said. "Thank you for the green light to continue. I was concerned that you would think the show was obscene and you would banish me from the school system because of the part I have in the play."

"We were concerned with negative publicity we could get, but after we have seen the rehearsal we think it will be a hit and are not worried about the news media anymore." The head of the school committee stated.

The school committee was surprised when the mature actress dressed in her blouse and skirt with her shoes, but left her undergarments in her purse. They all walked out together, Keith opened the door for his lead, and she sat facing the group, while she talked to them thus she gave them more time to visually examine her exposed genitals up close, finally she turned and the show was over. All the members of the school committee were impressed with their elementary school teacher turned actress.

Reluctantly everyone went to their vehicles, sad the exhibition is over, but they have taken heart, the troop will perform the play for six weeks, one performance every night and three performances on Saturday and Sunday.

Keith stayed behind and waited until everyone left, he asked. "Can we practice our parts tomorrow morning for a while?"

"It will be up to Bill, what do you think, should we practice tomorrow morning for a few hours?" Stacy asked.

"I don't see why not, as long as I can watch the rehearsal and give you impute." Bill stated.

Stacy was in heat she needed to be hosed down, as soon as it was warm enough in Bill's SUV she stripped nude and placed her clothes in her purse/garment bag. She reached over took her husband's Right hand and placed it on her breast. "I have been horny all day the damn Director called "Cut" just as I was about to cum, during all the scene rehearsals." The mature woman confided in her husband.

He was happy as he was horny also watching his wife nude most of the day. He watched the expression of admiration on the faces of the audience as she rehearsed the parts, which need most of the work to smooth out the rough spots. Stacy reached across the console and massaged her husband's erection through his pants, which caused a wet spot to appear at the head of his manhood.

"You better stop that Stacy or I'll have a mess in my pants, and you will lose out on a stiff member in your honey pot tonight, if I blow my nut in my pants, we may both be out of luck for a great night."

Bill continued to rub his wife's breast as he carefully drove home. They entered the garage and Stacy exited the car, went into the house, and to the couple's master bedroom. When Bill caught up to his wife she was on their bed, on her back, with her legs spread rubbing her pussy.

"I'm revving up my kitty for you." The beautiful mature woman moaned as she pushed her fingers in her overheated pussy.

Bill ripped off his clothes while he watched his wife pleasure her pussy. He needed to taste his wife before he plugged into her manhole. He knelt on the bed and started at the inside of her knee and kissed his way to her pussy lips he took them between his teeth and lightly bit her lower lips and sucked them into his mouth one at a time. He went to the other thigh he kissed his way to her knee and back to her pussy.

Stacy opened her legs wider to allow her husband to pleasure her. She moaned as he used his tongue as a small cock to lick the inside of her pleasure pit. Bill used his fingers to pump into his wife's pussy as he sucked on her clit. She went off and squirted her orgasmic fluid. It was all over the bed, the floor, and her husband's face. Bill let his wife rest as he cleaned up the act, before he started act two of their sexual activity.

Bill crawled between his wife's legs he placed his hard member against her overheated pussy. He pushed into her to the hilt he elicited a groan from his wife as she pushed up to seat him against her pelvis doing her Kegel exercises, she squeezed the interior muscles of vagina so tight that her husband couldn't move his pecker in and out of her pussy. She let her muscles relax and Bill started to pick up speed and his wife pushed up to meet his thrusts he came before she was finished, but he used his fingers to finish her off. She screamed her cum she almost past out.

When they finally caught their breath, Stacy asked. "If I dress up sexy you want to take me out and we can go to a night club after dinner?" The mature woman stroked her husband's spent organ as she asked the question.

"Sounds like a good Idea after we take a shower." Bill answered as he walked into the master bath.

-------------

What naughty activity does Stacy have in mind when she is out to dinner and dancing?

What will transpire during the Sunday private rehearsals?

The school administration has given the mature teacher their approval to continue to act in the show, but what will her peers think of her when they find out she will be nude most of the time?

The rest of the cast will start practice next week; will Bill become jealous of Stacy's stage husband and Arthur?

What level of pubic grooming will the director require of Mrs. Worthington's character?

What will Stacy's friends think of her when they see her performance and exposure in the play?