Off Campus 04 Pt. 12

Story Info
The girls get into more trouble. Margaritas are involved.
7.9k words
4.5
7.4k
6
0

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers

Steven and the ladies are basking in the afterglow of a seriously intense overnight romp with not one, but two new friends in their fancy hotel suite. They are having to tone it down a bit today after Jessica got herself and the rest of us into trouble at the hospital yesterday. But that doesn't mean that the fun control is set to anything less than maximum!

Hannah's recovery is speeding along very nicely. It pays to be disciplined and physically fit.

=====

Oh, lordy. Not enough sleep as the sunrise wakes us up. We all try to go back to some form of slumber, but to no avail as each of us quip from our beds about something fun or funny from last night.

"Steven and big tits in the same bed. That's one for the history books," Jess chuckles.

"Nice to have another foreskin," Ally waxes.

"Oo! That accent!" Cyan muses.

"Didn't he slip into French when he was doing you, Cyan?" Cheyenne quips.

"Yeah. It was great! Nice to know I still have it."

"Oh, you have it, sister!" Ally chuckles.

"Sure do," I add. "Meg complained that he normally lasts longer."

"Fuck me, Steven," Cheyenne softly interrupts.

"Okay. If I have to. I guess," I tease.

"You're awful!" the others all chorus, in laughter.

I roll over to take my lover with my other lovers' joyful support and approval. Jess is with us beneath the sheets, and she cuddles and pets me while I'm joined with Cheyenne. I've said it before, what a wonderful life I have.

Cheyenne and I have a gentle session this time, each softly orgasming in the simple enjoyment of each others' being. On our deep exhales telling the story of our mutual success, Ally and Cyan slip into our bed for a group intimate moment. Five in a king is slightly challenging, but I roll over to have Cheyenne on top, with Cyan to my left and Ally and Jess on my right in one big cuddle. We nod off.

The appointment reminder on my phone chimes to announce that we have to be downstairs in an hour. Good thing I set it.

"Girls? T-shirts and skirts this morning!" I announce as we start to roll out of the bed.

"Yes, Steven."

"Yes, Steven."

"Yes, Steven."

"Yes, Steven."

They all crack up.

"And you guys tell me I'm awful!"

I get "the tongue" from Ally. Cheyenne reaches out of the bed to swat my butt. Jessica leaps to me for her signature bear hug. Cyan is out of bed, too; she smiles, shakes her head, rolls her eyes, and leans toward me over Jess for a sustained "Good morning!" kiss.

There is much motion of bodies in the suite, five naked or semi-naked lovers rushing around pulling ourselves together for the day's events. There are numerous bumps and pinches as we pass each other while we dress, the joyful teasing setting the mood for a fun morning.

"OW! Dammit Ally!" Cyan protests.

"Gotcha!"

Ah. A nipple tweak on the fly. Laughter, of course.

"You can let go of my cock now, Cheyenne."

Oo. That draws an evil laugh.

We do have to put our serious faces on a little bit when we visit Hannah today since yesterday's visit was maybe a little too joyous, drawing raised eyebrows and pursed lips from Nurse Ratched, especially after the duty nurse walked in on Jess's naked cuddle with Hannah in her hospital bed.

All together altogether, we take the elevator down; slightly more coordinated this time we emerge from the car into the lobby in parade formation, as heads again swivel and surprised gasps turn into chuckles and laughter. Terry rolls her eyes and chuckles to herself as we pass her desk, this time making the turn into the big restaurant.

The hostess has obviously been warned this event was forthcoming. She has five menus in hand as we march towards her station, and she motions us to pass right on through, jumping into the lead to direct us into the dining area.

Well this is interesting. There's a table setup for five near the center of the space, yet she is leading us elsewhere while heads turn and there are both smiles and scowls at our little exhibition. One turn toward the back, and now it's clear her instructions were to parade us through the space.

Meg, you little devil. But, really, I shouldn't question this -- she's the expert in "exhibition".

We are seated in the same fashion as yesterday, everyone kissing me as they step towards their seat. However, Jessica can't do the lap thing here since it is a formal dining room and the chairs have arms. She kisses me with love, but sits down and mock-pouts as we look to each other, pining for our breakfast ritual.

The murmurs eventually die down as the other patrons adjust to our presence. I do overhear muffled exchanges like "That's the guy on the news a couple of nights ago," "There's that lawyer. Wow," and, "Four? I thought there were seven." I think a smug smile is in order at this moment. I deserve it.

"You're awfully pleased with yourself, sweetheart, aren't you?" Cyan pokes.

"Well, yes, but even more pleased with you guys last night. I was amazed how you all ganged up on Meg like that. Cheyenne's coup de grâce was fucking amazing."

I get a disapproving scowl from the adjacent table at "fucking".

"Oops."

Giggles from the ladies.

Apparently we need to be a little more civil in this genteel setting. Yeah, Meg was right about the need for a little bit of levity here. But we can be too big a dose of it sometimes. Oh, well.

We mostly behave ourselves for the rest of our breakfast. The food is excellent, and we're enjoying it enough to take mental notes about what we might like to try in our own café if we want to take it up a notch with a fancy-ish brunch.

After my fifth cup of coffee I excuse myself for a nature break. As I head towards the restroom Meg appears out of nowhere, grabs my shirt and pulls me into a dark niche behind the host stand. She presses into me.

"(Last night was fuckin' incredible, Steven,)" she whispers. "(You were right, you're experts. You guys were fantastic. The girls... oh my gawd... Cheyenne... holy shit.)"

"(Uh. You're welcome! Loved the selfie, Meg. Spot on.)"

"(Can I see you tonight?)"

"(I'll ask the girls. You're game for two in a row?)"

"(No, not a repeat. You said something about the comforts of sleeping together with your true lovers. I'd like a taste.)"

"(I don't see why not. We're here, aren't we?)"

"(You sure as hell are. You and I can fuck again. A nice fuck.)"

"(Well then, okay. I'll let you know what they say. Excuse me, Meg. Too much coffee. I really need to pee!")

She laughs and pushes me out of the niche so I can take care of business.

I make my way back to our table only to have Jess lean into me. Her brow furrows and she sniffs my shoulder.

"I smell Meg's perfume on you."

I get "the look" from all four of 'em.

"Yeah. She ambushed me out front. Wants another night with us."

Ally smirks, "Of course she does."

"No, not the same," I rebuff. "She said she wants to cuddle."

"Oh, gawd, Steven," Cyan moans. "Not another one. That's our territory. You're impossible."

"It's not me, sweetie. It's you guys. You bring out the loving in me. No worries, though, Meg's nice and all that, but there's the distance -- thank goodness -- and to be honest she's really not my style. You all know that."

"Yep," Cheyenne interjects. "Jess said it this morning. You and big boobs? And -- ohgawd -- her submissive side? Not in the cards. Fun to screw with, though."

"So... you guys okay with her for tonight? Your decision."

"As long as she's willing to share the bed, Stevie," Jessica pouts. "Fuck her, cuddle her, but one of us will be there in the bed with you to guard you."

Soft chuckles from everyone.

"I'd like that. A lot."

Ally leans over the table to kiss me, "Thank you, Steven."

Jess gets her own in, too.

"You're welcome, guys. Gawd I love you. And you. And you. And you!"

"Now that we have you under control, Steven..." Cheyenne smirks.

The girls laugh.

"...let's go spend time with Hannah. She'll go bonkers with our report about last night."

"Sounds like a plan. Anybody need to go back upstairs before we take off?"

Ally and Cyan confirm they need a break. Cheyenne and Jess stay with me as we head up front to alert the valet we need the car.

Regrouped, we head out for the hospital. On arriving, our little entourage steps through the front entry to greet the receptionist, Christine.

"Hello, Mr. Albertson. Going for a repeat? Heard things got a little rowdy up there yesterday."

"We'll be okay, I think. We blew off a lot of steam last night, so we'll be good today. Promise!"

"STEVEN!" Cyan scolds.

The girls chuckle.

Christine confirms, "You know where to find her. Should I have security tail you guys this time?"

I sigh, "Very funny, but not necessary."

"Have a good visit!" as Christine smirks and subtly shakes her head.

The elevator ride upstairs was quiet, mostly soft giggles and giddy smiles about getting me in trouble yesterday. The elevator doors open to...

...Sarah Bonner standing in front of the opening, arms akimbo, to... uh... "welcome" us. Christine must have called her with the heads-up.

"No repeat of yesterday, Steven."

"Not by intent," fully understanding her position.

"Okay, but I'll be watching."

"I can't promise there won't be lots of laughter. We have an activity report to give Hannah."

"I can imagine."

"No you can't," I grin.

"I don't want to know."

"Best left that way."

"C'mon. You know where she is," as she shakes her head in surrender. "She's doing great, by the way. She'll share the news."

We make our way down the hall, the nurses milling around their station waving and laughing as we turn into Hannah's room.

"You guys here to get me in trouble again?" she greets.

"Wouldn't have it any other way, lover!" as Jess jumps up, grabbing a rail to hold herself up for a kiss.

"Sarah said you have news!" I excitedly prompt.

"Yes! Doctor said they plan to discharge me tomorrow. As long as I promise to be good and not attempt anything strenuous for a while."

"You doing okay on your feet? You were pretty wobbly yesterday."

"Yes, much better. Still pretty sore, but less pain. How are you guys doing? How'd the date go with your hotel person?"

The girls are trying their hardest to contain themselves with smirks and looking all around at each other and me, followed by a sudden explosion of hard laughter as I rush to close the door in a vain attempt to "keep it down".

"That good, huh?" Hannah chuckles.

Ally steps up, "Let's start from the end. We... uh... Cheyenne made her drive home nude and take a full-body selfie in front of her house. Steven?"

I dig for my phone and show Hannah the pic.

"Steven? Big tits? You fucked that?! That's so unlike you!" she grins. "Love 'the bird'. You obviously made an impression."

The girls laugh.

"If there wasn't a picture we wouldn't believe it, either!" Ally pokes. "And that was after Cheyenne forced her to walk the block around the hotel like that!"

"Seriously?" Hannah questions, raised eyebrows and all.

"Yeah," Jessica adds. "Cheyenne escorted her to make sure she complied."

Cheyenne grins.

"Lemme guess, Cheyenne. You were naked, too," Hannah scowls.

"Damn tootin'!"

More laughter.

"But wait, there's more!" Cyan injects.

"Yeah," Ally continues. "They ran into a cop on their little walk."

"Then why the hell aren't you cooling your jets in jail?"

"Fucked 'im. Both of us."

"Get real! You're kidding, right?"

"Nope. In back of the hotel, in the alley. Nice cock. Left him pretty limp."

"Just like that."

"Yep, just like that."

Cyan adds, "She said he said he wouldn't arrest them if they did 'im. It was no skin off their noses, they weren't the 20-year-olds he'd normally cower into fucking 'im out of a traffic ticket."

"Yeah. I told him to 'whip it out and bring it on', and he complied if only out of the shock of his bluff being called. He was a little bit of a quick-draw, too. Left 'im leaning against a dumpster. Whole transaction was under five minutes."

"Oh gawd, amazing! I bow down to your expertise and sheer chutzpah, Cheyenne!" Hannah chuckles.

"And then they did the parking valet," Jess injects.

"Meg won that one," Cheyenne notes.

"And that was the end of the evening's activities?!"

"Yep," Jess confirms. "We had a blast. Meg is fun! Tastes good, too!"

"No lick and tell, Jessica!" Hannah chuckles.

"Tell 'er about Jean-Luc, honey," I direct to Cyan.

"Meg invited her FWB, Jean-Luc to our little party. Yes, he's French. Uncut,"

"Ooooooh, shit, Cyan. You too, Ally!" Hannah leers.

"Uh huh," smiles Ally.

"All the girls got their moment with Jean-Luc," I tattle. "But you can easily figure Cyan was the 'winner'."

"Naturally..." chuckles Hannah.

"Meg was surprised Cyan made him cum so quickly. Yeah, there was lots of appreciative swearing in French when he was with 'er," I grin.

"Ohgawd," Jessica breaks in. "He was great! Made me cum twice!"

"Oh Jess! Good for you! Sounds like you guys had a night full!"

"Enough for a repeat?" I muse. "How about we make reservations, say, for about four months from now?... Hannah."

She laughs.

"Everybody?" Ally questions.

"No, I don't think we can all leave the shop at the same time. We'll have to draw lots for who stays behind. I'd even volunteer to stay home so you guys can play, but Meg wouldn't be happy with that."

"Neither would we, Steven," Ally pouts.

"I could stay home with Phil," Cyan volunteers. This is your scene, Steve. The two of us could hold down the fort."

"I don't think 'the fort' is what's going to be 'held down'," Ally jokes. "We've seen you guys together. Ride 'em cowgirl!"

Chuckles.

"Steve, are you sure about leaving Cyan at home with Phil... and Thad?" Hannah interjects, with a big grin.

"Oooo. That's right. Thad," Cyan muses. "Oh! Sorry, Hannah!"

Hannah chuckles. She likes Thad for "fun times", but her love is elsewhere.

All I can do is roll my eyes. But that'll work. As long as Jen leaves her "Mom" sweatshirt at home. I know she can, however.

"What are your plans for tonight?" Hannah queries.

"Nothing specific I know of yet," I respond. "Meg wants cuddle time with us after last night's little bash. I guess we'll have dinner in the hotel restaurant unless somebody has other ideas."

"Café, Steven," Ally requests. "Restaurant's pretty heavy."

I get nods. Yeah, she's right, we sorta need to return to our roots.

It's time for me to get down to real business, "Hannah, what do you want to do after getting out of here tomorrow?"

"Go home," she looks at me wistfully. "Is that okay, guys?"

Cyan reaches to hold her hand, softly offering, "Yes." The others smile in empathy and agreement.

"Then it's a plan. How's this? I'll drive Hannah's car, and I think Jess will want to ride with us." I get a confirming nod from Jess. "Cheyenne, you take mine, on your own schedule. Convoy over that much distance is a lot to ask."

"Sounds good," Cheyenne responds. "I'll drop you and Jessica off at the clinic to pick up Hannah's car, and the rest of us will go straight home from there."

"Perfect," I confirm. "Hannah, is there anything you want us to do for you this afternoon?"

"Blood. Give blood. A pint from each would really help."

"Ask Sarah?"

"Yep. It was her suggestion. 'What are friends for?' she said."

"Good as done, sweetie. I'll go touch base," I promise.

I give Hannah a quick kiss then make my way out the door and to the nurses' station.

"Awfully quiet in there," Sarah smirks. "You planning something dastardly?"

"Not this time. But don't tell anyone we were behaving. We have a reputation to uphold."

She chuckles.

I continue, "Hannah said we could give blood."

"Yes. Donation of replacement blood helps a lot."

"What do we need to do?"

"I'll call down to the lab and set you guys up. Jessica can't donate, though. She's too small."

"No surprise there. Let us know when they're ready. Thanks!"

"Thank you, Steven. You may be a clown a lot of the time, but it's with the kindest of hearts. Your serious side is amazing, too."

"Gosh. Thanks."

I go back to Hannah's room and inform everybody that we're on, Jess excluded, of course. All smiles as everyone reaches to touch Hannah, our spirits joined. I notice Sarah at the door, with an approving smile at our loving scene, not wanting to interrupt the moment.

"They're ready," she softly informs. "Second floor, left from the elevator."

"Thank you," I confirm. "Everybody? We have a job to do. Jess, you're our mascot."

I lead the parade out the door. The nurses again laugh at our silliness as they watch me guide the giggling ducklings to the elevator. The girls are having a lot of fun humoring me this way.

There's only one donation chair in the lab, so we get to sit around and watch each other get poked with an uncomfortably large needle. It's amusing to see Jessica's expression as the phlebotomist stabs each of us; she closes her eyes hard and scrunches her face in anticipation of the poke. I have to admit my own reaction is similar... [shudder].

Big smile from Sarah and the rest of the nurses as our formation returns to Hannah's room wearing color-coordinated bandaging. It's what's in style today.

"Thanks, guys," as Hannah welcomes us back.

"Anything else?" I inquire. "Smuggle in some pizza? Ice cream? A little bud?"

"STEVEN!" scolds Hannah. "I'm surprised you know that!"

Furrowed brows from Cyan and Cheyenne, giggles from Ally and Jess.

I grin, "Not that I ever partook. It's legal here anyway, so there goes most of the fun. Seriously, anything you need, especially for the trip home?"

"Nothing I can think of. I have a hunch I'll be snoozing during most of the drive."

"And we're expecting a visit from Bethany tonight, yes?" I ask, with a grimace.

"Uh huh."

"Lovely."

"Oh, don't get your knickers in a twist, Steve. She's warming up to you. You know that. That heart of gold you have is hard to hide."

"Thanks, sweetie. Ladies, anything you guys want to do? We're past due for lunch, and Hannah should have some quiet time."

"Mexican?!" exclaims Ally.

Not a bad idea. The only Mexican-ish place we have at home is no tan bueno and definitely of the gringo genre.

"Oooo... a margarita sounds especially good at the moment!" Cheyenne elates.

I counter, "Mexican? And you're going to be stuck in the car for nearly the entire day tomorrow?"

"STEVEN!" they all laugh. Ally slaps my shoulder. Hannah rolls her eyes at us.

"Steven, I want to sit in your lap," Jessica looking at me with those doe eyes of hers. "You know. In our way," she pleads.

Ohgawd, how can I refuse? I can't. It's Jess. Yeah, I'll ask Sarah if she knows of someplace nice with "atmosphere", dim enough so we don't draw attention.

"Be right back!" as I dash down to the nurses' station for my query. Sarah doesn't disappoint in a recommendation.

"However, Steven, you guys behave yourself," she admonishes. "Y'all with even a little bit of lubrication will be a real handful."

"Yes, Mom," I grin.

She shakes her head and chuckles, "Have fun. You'll be back for your meeting with Ms. Simmons?"

"Yes. Just Hannah and me."

"Good. I'll hang back after my shift ends to say goodbye. I'm off tomorrow."

"Sounds good. See you then."

The five us of head downstairs, find the car, and drive off with the directions Sarah gave me. Restaurant looks nice; it appears to a relatively new faux-Mexican style building on a shopping mall outlot. We spill out of the car and playfully push and shove each other as we make our way to the entrance just maybe starting our little party a bit prematurely.

MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers