Off Campus 04 Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a Sunday so the crowd is heavy though not oppressive. The ladies have no reservations about hanging onto me in ways that seem to telegraph that we are very familiar with each other; consequently, we get disapproving glances from other patrons in the waiting area save for a few that suddenly smile and chuckle in the realization that, yeah, we are those folks from that hotel in Kansas they saw on TV the other night.

Come our turn to be seated, I ask the comely hostess if they have a small party room, given it might be advisable so as to not disturb the other guests should our apparent joviality get out of hand if -- more like when -- alcohol is consumed. Her nametag says "Abby".

"Yes we do, Mr. Albertson," as Abby smiles and winks at me. Oh, dear, she even remembered my name from the news coverage. Evidently a fan. "You and your ladies follow me," as she grabs a handful of menus and leads us to a room for eight, grinning all the way.

After informing us who our server will be, Abby pauses on the way out and leans to my ear, whispering, "(If you need anything, let me know. I mean anything.)" She's all smiles as she returns to her post.

Ally happens to be sitting next to me, glares at me for a couple of seconds, and breaks out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Cyan asks.

"He just got propositioned by the hostess," Ally smirks.

Cheyenne scolds, "Really?! Steven, we can't take you anywhere now!"

The girls crack up. I deeply sigh.

Our server steps through the doorway, introduces herself as Jillian, and after informing us of the day's specials, prompts for our drink requests. Interesting -- she seems unable to take her eyes off of Cheyenne. Jillian is attractive. Not over the top, but pleasant, with long-ish dark brown hair in a ponytail.

After taking the girls' orders, she approaches me for mine. I motion to her for a quiet word or two, "(Yes, she plays. We all do. Maybe next time we're in town? I'll take a grande frozen margarita. Salt.)"

Jillian smiles as she scribbles on her order pad, turns the page, scribbles again then tears the sheet out and hands it to me. It says, "Oh God yes!" with a phone number.

We seem to be making quite the impression.

"What did you say to her, Stevie?" Jessica challenges.

"That I wanted a big margarita, with salt on the rim."

"Oh, come on Steve. We know you better than that! Gimme that slip!" Jess insists.

"Oh okay. Here!" I grin.

Jess bursts out with a big "Ha! Another one! Phone number this time."

More laughter.

I defend myself, "More for you guys than me!"

"Oooooo. That's right. You're tuned into that."

The girls all lean back into their seats with smug smiles.

Jess looks to me, again with those doe eyes, "Stevie? It's time."

She rises from her seat to find my lap. I have unzipped and am ready for her. She lifts her skirt like she always does, prepared to mask our loving intimacy.

Jillian returns, balancing a tray with our drinks on it. Cheyenne and Ally have ordered "fishbowl" frozen margaritas like mine. A quick glance to Jess and me elicits a huge smile in the realization of our postures. After taking our food orders she dips to Jess and me to whisper, "(I want some of that. Both of you. I normally don't do guys, but you're something else.)"

Jess wiggles and presses into our coitus. I smile and briefly tighten my hug. She closes her eyes and softly moans into her pleasuring.

We chuckle, giggle and chatter over two attractive young ladies coming-on to us in less than a five-minute span. I'm sure they would appreciate an invitation to the hotel suite, but after last night and our promising Meg a demonstration of our intimate serenity, it will have to wait for another opportunity.

Jillian, with Abby assisting, enters the room with our food. They're all smiles, Abby grinning at me and Jess as we readjust ourselves to sit and eat. Jillian apparently filled her in.

"(You're so bad, Mr. Albertson,)" Abby giggles, giving me a quick peck on the cheek as she sets my plate on the table. Both Abby and Jillian are all smiles and a-giggle as they grab their service trays and pad out of the room. I'm sure they would like to join us if they weren't on the clock.

Huh. Ally and Cheyenne's glasses are empty. They each downed a fishbowl already? Their giddy reparteé at this point seems to indicate it may not have been such a good idea on their empty stomachs. Jillian has just stepped back into the room with refills for them, too. Oh, boy.

"Oh, Steeeeeeevie. Are you and Jess done?" an obviously inebriated Cheyenne challenges me as she takes a swig of her freshened drink. "When's it gonna be my turn?"

"We're done for the moment," I respond, somewhat tersely. "Let's eat. You had me this morning."

"Fuck eating!" as she squirms in her seat, appearing to be wriggling out of her skirt. Can't tell yet.

Never mind. She just threw off her T-shirt, and is starting to stand up. Yep, she's nude.

"Dammit, Cheyenne, at least put your top back on!" I scold.

"No! Fuck me! Now! I want that cock!"

"Not here!"

Ally's almost as drunk and is laughing, but Cyan and Jessica are doing everything they can to pull Cheyenne back down into her chair. Fortunately her state of insobriety puts up little resistance. I dash around the table to fetch her shirt and grab an arm to start to put it on her. Cyan grabs the other sleeve and between her and I, we manage to at least restore Cheyenne to a partial state of decency above the table.

"Cheyenne, I love you, sweetheart, but not here. Not now. Put your skirt back on."

"But you and Jess!"

"We try to be at least a little discreet about it. Eat your lunch!"

"Oh alright," as I get a forced pouty face. Later? For sure?"

"For sure," I sternly confirm. "But later! Now calm down and enjoy your meal!"

In the recent past one of the ladies made the comment that Cheyenne has too little restraint when it comes to her lust for me. Can't say I disagree; she trips my lever, too, and she's incredibly hard to resist. Right at this moment, however, her lack of control due to the tequila overload is something that I am on guard for and will not allow to get the best of me in my relative sobriety. I'm not a fun drunk, anyway; I just get sleepy.

Taking advantage of the three of us being quite distracted attempting to lasso Cheyenne, Ally, in a seat back in a corner, was quietly playing Little Miss Coy, surreptitiously removing all her clothes.

I catch a glimpse in my peripheral view.

"Fuckin' shit, Ally! Not you too! Put it back on, dammit!" I angrily scold.

"Aww. Can't I play, too?"

"Aaaaaalllllyyyy..." I growl.

She lets loose with a big, disappointed sigh, "Okay. I s'pose," as she retrieves her shirt.

In a sotto voce whisper, ("You two know perfectly well if this were a little less public I'd be all for it. But this isn't our bar! We can't pull that shit here !")

Not to mention that now we're drawing stares from the patrons in the main room, mostly at my trying to tamp things down.

After a couple of moments things are mostly calmed and the girls covered, although the soused giddiness from Ally and Cheyenne punctuates anything semi-serious we try to discuss during the meal. I get sullen scowls from both of 'em, although I know they're doing that just to mess with me.

Fortunately we have the opportunity to extend our time there for the two of them to gather their wits as best they can. Jessica, Cyan and I want to try how this particular cocina does the unique desserts one finds in Mexican-style restaurants. Cyan's a big fan of flan, and Jess and I share a sopapilla, which this establishment serves with a big scoop of cinnamon ice cream. Good call, both were yummy.

After dessert, Jillian presents the bill, on which I add a very generous tip in acknowledgement of their tolerance of our far exceeding the limits of normal decorum. As Jillian thanks us for our patronage, she does the hand sign for 'phone' and mouths "call me", smiling as she exits.

Cheyenne and Ally each lean against me as we make our way across the parking lot and to the car. They aren't stumbling too badly, but Jess and Cyan chuckle at their missteps anyway.

I drop the ladies off at the hotel to chill out and, yes, for Ally and Cheyenne to sober-up. It's sort of fun when they're tipsy and hanging onto me, and even more unrestrained than usual. However, they both know Steve's Rule #3: no sex when drunk, you have to be "there" to enjoy it.

I'm back at the hospital a little earlier than the previous two evenings, mostly to not keep Sarah Bonner too late after her shift ended at 4:00 since she wanted to see us off. I wave at her and the other nurses hanging around their station as I make my way into Hannah's room.

"Hi," as I lean over to kiss Hannah.

"Hi."

"Still okay?"

"Yep. Get me out of here!"

"Very funny. You know the rules."

"Yeah. I still hurt quite a bit, but you know me."

"Uh huh. 'Play through the pain' and all that shit."

"Knock knock," Sarah announces as she steps into the room. "How are you doing?"

"A little better. That last hike down the hallway wasn't much fun."

"I saw. Rest up. Tomorrow won't be a picnic, either. Long drive for somebody in your condition."

"No kidding. Hopefully the pain meds will smooth the bumps."

"Hope so. Steve? A moment?" as Sarah closes the door.

"What did I do? Am I in trouble again?"

"No, not this time. It's my turn."

She steps towards me. Close. Real close. She reaches for a hug. I reach back. Oh my. This is no "friendly" hug. This is most definitely a passionate, "I want to fuck you right here right now but we can't," sort of hug. And kiss, of course.

"Sarah?"

"I love you, Steven. Hannah over there understands, right, dearie?"

"Sure do."

"But Sarah!" I protest.

"No 'buts'. I overheard your girls talking about your 'spirit'. No shit. It's overwhelming. And that huge heart of yours. If my staff saw this, they'd get in line for the same."

"Thanks."

"Your combination of infinite love, raw smarts, and unabashed crazy fun is impossible. And you are sexy as hell. You are impossible. You shouldn't exist."

"I'm here, aren't I?" I smile.

"Sarah?" Hannah interrupts.

"Yes?"

"Want him?"

"Gawd yes!"

"Take him. The girls would be disappointed if you didn't."

Sarah can't move fast enough to hike her uniform skirt and shed her panties. She goes for my belt, unbuckles it and in a single stroke my pants and boxers are at my feet. On her way back up she stops to suck me to hardness. She rises, bends over to grab the bed railing, and implores me to enter her.

"Cum in me, Steven. Timing is right. With any luck you'll plant your seed. Nobody other than us will ever know that it's not my husband's."

"Sarah? I really have to question this."

"Fuck me and mean it, Steven. He will have your 'spirit' or whatever it is. He will be amazing! I want to bear your son!"

"Okay. As you wish."

Our intercourse is brief with my focus on Sarah's objective. It has to be short, the door does not lock and a staff member could stumble into our coital state at any moment, like yesterday with Jess. I ejaculate as ordered; she grabs a wad of tissues to contain it within her, and quickly pulls her panties up to keep it all together. I hastily pull myself back together, too.

Sarah turns around for another big hug and deep kiss.

"Thank you, Steven. When he's grown up I will tell him about you, that you are the most wonderful man on Earth, and if he does have your 'spirit', I will insist he seek you. You okay with that?"

"I am. Thank you, Sarah. Quite the surprise."

"You shouldn't be. I'm more surprised your harem isn't bigger."

Hannah and I softly chuckle at that. However, Sarah was serious.

"Go home before you get into more trouble. Maybe stop for a stiff one before you face your husband."

"No worries. This is my gift to me. Goodbye, Steven," as she gathers herself up. "You, too, Hannah. You and the girls have one of a kind. Do whatever you have to do to keep him, will ya'?"

"Thanks, and good luck!" Hannah offers.

Sarah slips out of the room.

"Oh... kay!" Hannah gasps. "That was interesting."

"Unexpected," is all I can manage.

"But she's right. Now do you have a better idea of how Amber, Cheyenne and I feel? We're willing to wait because we know you love us and we are going nowhere!"

"Threat, or promise?"

"You're soooo bad, Steven!"

We smile at each other.

"No words to be spoken of this, Hannah."

"Lips are sealed. But it was truly special. Glad I could be here to witness. I hope her dream comes true, for both you and her."

"Thanks. Do you mind if I sit down?"

She laughs, "Ow! Don't make me laugh like that. It hurts!" She laughs again, "Ow, dammit! Pain meds are wearing off, apparently."

We both take a deep breath.

"You don't have to tell Bethany about what just happened, you know," I advise.

"Don't plan to. But be careful. What I know is your 'aura' -- that's what they call it, right? -- is at maximum. You have this 'thing' about you when you have had loving sex. We can tell. Bethany may pick up on that, too."

"Okay. I think. So you guys know when I've forced it? Oh, never mind. Any sex with you girls has the love dialed to 11, doesn't it?"

"Sure does!" she chuckles. "Ow!"

"You need to press the button for a refill?"

"I should, but I want to be all here for Bethany."

"Unlike Ally and Cheyenne at lunch, by the way. Not quite shitfaced, but pretty close. Two fishbowls each."

"Oh gawd. What'd they do?"

"Mostly hung on me, taking turns being all kissy-face, not caring who was watching. Two or three in the crowd knew who we were, and were amused. Cheyenne started to take off her clothes, though, and then Ally pulled the same thing."

"Oh, shit! I sure didn't figure Cheyenne for being a lightweight!"

"Neither did I!"

"On the other hand, she has major hots for you. The rest of us can sort of keep ours in check. She can't. Ally, too? No surprise there. She'll find any excuse to be naked around you."

"You know my saying."

"Yeah. 'Like I mind?' Your encouraging it is just as bad, Steven."

"Guilty."

Hannah just scowls and shakes her head at me. My serious Hannah is emerging from the trauma. I have to reach for the tissues.

"What's the matter, Steve?"

"You're back."

"Oooooh, Steven! Gimme those!"

The two of us are holding hands, crying with each other, and laughing from our playing tug-of-war with the box of tissues.

"Perfect," says the voice from the door. "What did I miss?"

It's Bethany.

"Nuthin'."

"Nuthin'."

"Sorry, troops. I don't believe it. You guys had a breakthrough, and I wasn't here for you to blame me. Hannah first."

"No. Steve started it."

"Steven?"

"Oh, I guess. She was riding my ass about my relationship with Cheyenne, and I suddenly realized that this is 'us'. Hannah and me. The serious Hannah, quick to discipline, who doesn't put up with my shit. She's her old self. It's so great to have her back."

I reach for the tissues. Hannah steals a couple as I pull the box away.

"Amazing. My work here is done."

"Really?" Hannah asks.

"Well, almost. You know the next question, Hannah."

"Yeah yeah yeah, 'How do I feel?'"

"You got it."

"Well, for one thing, I hurt like hell. But about Steve, here? I want to jump out of this bed and love on him until I stop hurting. I've been through so much in the past week, and who was there propping me up through all of it? HIM!! I just want so much to kick him in the fuckin' nuts!"

I smile.

Bethany is shocked, "Hannah?! What do you mean by that?!"

"It's okay, Bethany," I respond. "Really. It's one way we make love. Yes, kinky, BDSM and all that, and it's incredibly intense, but it's one of the unique things between us."

Hannah adds, "We call 'em 'iron nuts'. Yeah, I put him on the floor sometimes with it, but he bounces right back up for more. That intensity is one of many things that bind us."

Bethany scowls, "And you two expect to have children? Yeah, someday, I know... but still!"

"I don't seem to be any worse for wear for it," I counter.

"Okay, but you might want to get tested and make sure all the 'little wigglies' still work like they should."

"Point taken. I will."

"Speaking of sex, guys, something just happened in here. I can smell it. Or at least sense it. I know it wasn't the two of you. Steve, that glow... it was you and... somebody."

Hannah and I exchange glances.

"I saw that. Steven?"

"I have to plead The Fifth on this one, Bethany."

"Hannah?"

"Same here."

"Well, then that's amazing, too, I guess. You do have boundaries. Not just your silly 'rules', Steven, but real limits. You guys are absolutely fascinating."

"It's who we are," my usual catchphrase.

"Well 'who you are' is going to make for one heck of a study. It's one thing to throw out the rulebook, but you guys are writing a whole new one."

"Speaking of 'writing', I do have a concern about your thesis, Beth."

"What's that?"

"When your study comes out, given all the press attention this past week I'm worried that attempts on your part to shield us through anonymity in your writings aren't going to be effective. Our circumstances appear to be truly unique. I'm not saying, 'don't', but just be aware that too many details about our personal lives will be dangerous because they will easily be associated specifically with us."

"You're right, of course. I've been discussing the problem with my advisors. Current thinking is to compartmentalize certain issues and publish as separate theses so they aren't taken as a whole. But that's a couple of years away and we can refine as we go."

"Good enough."

"Guys, my time with you has been incredibly interesting and enlightening, to say the least. Hannah, I am so sorry about your circumstances, but you are strong and you have a support system the likes of which I have never seen. I still believe you all are running headlong into an emotional disaster of epic proportions, but I'm also rooting for you guys to turn me and my profession completely on our heads."

"I'm good with that. The latter one," I smile.

Bethany looks at me hard, "And don't you think for a second that I'm impervious to your charms, Steven. That 'thing' you have -- you and the girls call it 'the spirit' -- has got to be real. It's only because I'm a practiced professional specifically in dealing with the emotions of sex and desire can I steel myself against it. Just do me a favor."

"What's that?"

"Don't hug me."

Under any other circumstance I'd at least chuckle at that, but she's serious. She's ready to explode.

"Tell you what," I offer. "Save it for graduation. Tamp it down best you can and be the pro I know you are, and we'll bank it for then. Okay?"

"Okay. Let me hug Hannah so I can get out of your hair."

Bethany and Hannah reach for each other.

"Be careful, Hannah, but love freely. Do what you can to keep this guy in check. I know, tough assignment."

They smile.

"Take care, both of you. Tell the girls 'goodbye' for me. I'll be in contact later this week, Steve."

"Duly warned," I joke.

Bethany chuckles on her way out. I close the door behind her. There is a moment of quiet as we wait for the elevator bell to confirm she is out of range.

"She wants to jump your bones sooooo bad, Steven!" Hannah exclaims.