Off Campus 04 Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love that shocked expression she's wearing.

"You're surprised? I'm not. That seems to be a running theme for this trip."

"We have to be more careful letting you out of your cage."

"Yes, we do. Speaking of which, I think Beth won't make it past our first party."

"I wouldn't bet against that thought."

"I was going to semi-joke that I expected her to be nude under her graduation gown if I was going to be there, but she was having a hard enough time already. That would've been cruel."

"You can be so bad sometimes."

"Anything you want from me right now? It's time to gather the girls for supper. I'm a little surprised I haven't heard from 'em."

"Go, Steven."

"Okay. Your doctor does late rounds, right? Be sure you're good on pain meds for the trip. I know with all the restrictions around effective painkillers their hands are somewhat tied, but you need enough for tomorrow and through the end of the week. Don't try to be a hero. You've been through quite enough already."

"Yes, Dad."

"No. Not 'Dad'! Your worried lover. Steve's 'protection mode' doesn't disengage until you are fully recovered."

"Thank you, Steven. Now kiss me and get your butt out of here. See you in the morning."

"And there you are again."

We hug, we kiss, we share a couple of tears.

"I'm bringing extra sheets just in case."

"Get outta here, you nut."

We share wistful smiles as I step into the hallway. I take a moment to say goodbye to the evening crew at the nurses' station. There are lots of hugs and thanks being shared, in both directions.

One takes me aside as I'm ready to leave and whispers, "(Sarah did that for all of us. He will be awesome. Like you.)"

One of the others hands me a full box of tissues, "For the trip home. You're gonna need 'em."

I need 'em already. We share smiles and I make my way to the elevator. Next time down will be with Hannah in tow.

=====

"The girls have been asking if I've seen you," the valet quips as I get out of the car.

"Thanks, Josh. I am a little surprised they didn't call. We won't be needing the car tonight."

"Thank you, sir."

Ally and Cyan are in the lobby, seated to watch the entrance for my arrival. They jump up to greet with big hugs, but their expressions are serious.

Ally starts, "I felt something, Steven. A little over an hour ago. What did you do?"

Damn 'spirit'. Too much information. Granted, it's what brought us together, but I can't seem to hide much of anything from Ally. I wouldn't be surprised if Amber felt the same 'thing', as well.

"It has to stay between Hannah and me," as we sit down. "It's something we have to keep to ourselves. Please respect that."

"We love you and we trust you, Steven," my wife adds. "We're concerned, that's all."

I suspect I will need to include Ally and maybe Amber in on our little secret. I take a deep breath to put those thoughts away for a while.

"Ally, you feeling better? How's Cheyenne doing? You two were... uh... 'interesting' during lunch today."

"I'm sorry, Steven. You know we don't go out much, not like that."

"Nothing to be sorry for. I'm the one who should apologize. I was having my own fun watching you two drink yourselves over the edge. I so wanted to see how far Cheyenne was going to take it, but better angels prevailed. She's 'been in that mood' on this trip. She needs to get out more," I laugh. "You, however, know better!"

"It was the moment, I guess," as she sort of hangs her head.

Speaking of whom, Cheyenne, and Jess, have joined us on the lobby settees, Cheyenne squeezing in between Ally and me. She reaches into my pants for her usual greeting before Jess has a chance to find my lap.

"Hi," she offers in her embarrassment.

"Hi."

"I got a little wasted."

"No shit. Naked in a public restaurant? At home I understand."

"Almost. You stopped me."

"Hannah gave me a bunch of crap about how you and I are together."

"So she's feeling better, obviously!"

"Yes. She still hurts a lot, but she's definitely back with us. Your head pounding yet? Ally?"

Ally responds, "I'm good, Steve. Somehow."

"I'm not," Cheyenne moans. "Hitting the aspirin already. I used to be able to party hearty. But the time away from my wilder days seems to have taken a toll. I'll sleep it off. Quiet time tonight? The drive tomorrow."

"Yeah, but remember that Meg will be sleeping with us. C'mon, everyone," I offer. "Let's find a spot in the café and be ourselves. I hear a slice of pie calling my name."

The ladies chuckle. Cyan smirks and rolls her eyes; she knows the drill with me and pie.

Speaking of Meg, I should text her.

"You here at work?"

"No. What's up?"

"Light repast in café before going upstairs. Join us?"

"Absolutely. We still gonna fuck? Sleep?"

"Planning on it. Weird afternoon, tho'. Girls may interfere."

"Of course. See you in a bit."

"Yep."

I drop my phone back in my pocket as I rise to lead us to the café.

"Meg will be joining us."

"Oh, that'll be nice. I wanna play with her tits," Ally leers.

"I like yours a lot better, sweetheart," as I reach under her shirt for a squeeze as we walk.

She giggles as she feigns an attempt to pull away; the others laugh and chuckle.

I advise, "It'll be a chill evening, everyone. Cheyenne is right. Big day tomorrow."

"You gonna do 'er again, Steven?" Jess pouts.

"We discussed that this morning. Only as long as at least one of you is in the bed with us."

She leaps to me for a hug, "Thank you, Steven."

=====