All Comments on 'Off-Campus Landlady Ch. 01'

by TylerInuus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chytownchytownover 1 year ago

***Thanks for the read.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 1 year ago

Just, wow! That is such a good first story, really evokes just how horny Martina gets. Looking forward to how it plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not very interesting. This story has been done a thousand times before. Since it's your first story I was ready to give it a 2 for trying, then you threw in the multiple cock aspect. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congrats, you have a really unique story here and I loved it. Somehow it's OK for people to enjoy two women together but it's taboo to enjoy two men together. I'm female and think males together are sexy, esp with a hot woman in between. Very cool, unique story.

MrHardlickersMrHardlickersover 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Need another installment soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"belted his buckle"?! A few key mistakes!

TylerInuusTylerInuusover 1 year agoAuthor

hmmm, thought I caught all of those little mistakes. I'll have to be a bit more careful with the next one. Thanks for the spot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first effort! It is a fact that guy on guy sex is high on the list of women's fantasies. Women and frottage is a whole genre of porn videos as well, and I'm sure enjoyed by men and women alike.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTylerInuus@TylerInuus
I write stories for the love of women and the female form. I write when I can, but real world/work can slow that down. Apologies for any typos and such I have let slip through before clicking "submit." I am in the process of drafting and redrafting a number of stories with th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES