Off-Campus Landlady Ch. 02

Story Info
Martina encourages Alex to find a frott buddy and fucks them.
11.6k words
4.68
14.2k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OFF-CAMPUS LANDLADY - CHAPTER 2: Initiating Alex & Jack

It was 9 AM and Martina was standing outside of her apartment building. She was waiting for the contractor that tended to the groundskeeping to finish signing off on his invoice paperwork. A full week had passed since Martina's encounter with Alex, and she now found herself sizing up every man that crossed her path. Her appraisals had changed from a general appreciation into trying to figure out if "this guy" had some sort of a look, or vibe that might give away any clue that maybe, just maybe, he was into this very specific frotting kink that she had discovered in Alex.

How could you tell if any man was open to feeling his cock rubbing up against another man when involved in a threesome? There were some men that had that obviously gay look about them, but that was far from the same thing. She once thought she had a knack for picking guys that had no hang ups, or no serious taboos lurking in the shadows. She had explored some basic kinky themes when she was younger, and had even had a small handful of threesomes with two guys at the same time, but that had always been a simple affair of them taking turns on her while in the same room. They never made any contact with each other, and they definitely were not into grinding cock on cock.

Martina let herself wander with her train of thought, mindlessly agreeing with the basic chit chat the groundskeeper was making while they completed their transaction. Her distracted spell was broken when she felt a hand tapping at her elbow. The groundskeeper had already disappeared.

Paperwork in hand, she realised that Alex was now standing by her side.

Alex: "Hey, Martina. Are you alright?"

She examined his face, and how he held himself as a man. There was nothing to give off any clue that "this guy" had an insatiable urge to frott fuck her, or any other woman for that matter. He just looked like any other young guy she would have assumed was straight. Definitely not gay, and no hints of being bi-curious.

Alex: "Martina?"

She smiled as she caught herself staring at him.

Martina: "Alex. I was hoping I would run into you. How are things coming along?"

Alex: "Yeah, alright. I got hit with a few surprise overtime shifts at my night job that I couldn't get out of, so I've been stretched a little thin. All over the place, if you know what I mean."

Martina: "Hmm, that's not good, because that thing that needs to come along, I'm getting this feeling that it isn't coming along the way that it should. You haven't given me any updates..."

She turned to face him, her face close enough to his that he could feel her hot breathe on his cheek.

Martina: "... and I can't wait forever." she whispered, leaning in closer.

Alex: "NO! I'm trying. I really am. But..." he hesitated.

She stood back, her right hand gripping his left bicep, as if to keep him from running away. She looked at him, trying to look as if she were a little disappointed.

Martina: "But?"

Alex: "But... it's not as easy as I thought it would be. I mean, I have been trying to find someone, but it's..."

Martina: "... not easy to find another guy that wants to feel his own cock rubbing up against yours?" She said, loudly enough that it made Alex instantly uncomfortable.

She kept her gaze steady. She had lied about not being able to wait forever. She could wait.

Ever since she had watched this young man blow his load in her apartment, jerking off in front of her to frott porn. She had found that now, she was unable to fantasize about anything other than gangbang scenarios. It was consuming her thoughts, and with each day that passed, the desire to make this fantasy a way of life was starting to become more and more overwhelming.

Martina savored the visible discomfort in Alex for a moment longer. He looked like a little kid, caught indulging in a guilty little moment of mischief and did not know where to run, in the hopes of protecting that little mischief mischief.

She led Alex by her grip on his bicep back through the front door and towards the ground floor apartment to their left. They entered the dwelling she had reserved for administrative purposes, where the building's paperwork and security systems were kept, along with the general "other things" that needed to be locked away in a safe dry place.

Closing the door behind them, she paused mid step and stopped Alex in his tracks, wrapping her arms around him from behind.

Martina: "Have you changed your mind?" she ran her hands over his torso, feeling his firm form beneath. One hand moved down to his pants, feeling the the growing pressure behind his zipper line. "Don't I turn you on more than the porn you've been jerking off to?"

Alex: "Yes! Fuck YES! You do, you definitely do!"

Martina: "So why haven't you made this your priority?"

Alex: "I have, I just... I just can't find anyone that is up to it."

She reached down now, unzipping his pants and sliding her hand in, beneath his underwear. She slid her index finger up and down his hardened shaft while pressing her body against him, her lips brushing against his earlobe.

Martina: "I thought I made it clear that I didn't want to touch your cock again without it having a friend for company!?!"

She felt a slick discharge of precum on her finger tip. She continued sliding her digit up and down his shaft a few times, from base to tip as if she were rubbing her own slit.

Alex: "I can find guys for a regular threesome, there are plenty that would be up for that. If you want I can invite one around. I know I have a couple of classmates that would be keen to join us."

Martina: "But you don't want a regular threesome do you?" She moved to slide the fingers of her free hand up to his lips, and pressed them into his open mouth as he was about to respond. "You want something more. A lot more."

She felt him gently sucking the two fingers she had in his mouth.

Martina: "So think... who do you know that would really be open to sharing your cock with me?"

As she said the words, she realised how it sounded, but also understood that this was the answer to what had been clouding her thoughts.

Martina: "Who do you know that wants to help you fuck me... " she pulled her hand from his crotch, her finger now thoroughly coated with his precum, "... but would also LOVE to feel your cock?"

She swapped hands now, pressing the precum coated finger into his mouth, and her saliva coated fingers back down into his pants. Her hands became more active. Her finger gently pumping into his mouth while her left hand, wedged between his zipper line and his underwear, was roughly groping his hard shaft, making him feel the friction of fabric against his sensitive head.

Martina: "Who wants to please you like you want to please me?" her whisper now barely audible over Alex's heavier breathing. "Who wants to make your fantasy come true?"

With that last whisper Alex broke from her body crush, spinning around and pressed her hard against the door.

He kissed her deeply, both of his hands reaching behind her to grab her large, rounded ass cheeks. Her hand was still caught in his pants, now pinned between their bodies, and she felt him start to dry hump her captive open palm.

Martina tasted a hint of his salty precum in his kiss, on his tongue. She tried to squeeze her hand against his hardened shaft as best she could. Her pussy was suddenly soaking wet at the thought of what was to come, what she had set in motion.

This building fantasy had turned her on as is, but during their previous encounter she had played the part of the seducer. She had had the upper hand, even the dominant role.

She had enjoyed having control over his lust, his passion. She even thought of it as control over his cock.

That had turned her on, but as she was held in place, now helpless to break free from the groping kiss that she found herself locked into, she understood that Alex would not be a passive sexual partner when the time came. She realised that he would fuck her, and fuck her hard. Whatever he did to her, he would do with the full force of his pent up lusts.

A distant voice in the back of her mind told her that he had probably transitioned all of his gangbang porn fantasies onto her.

SHE was his fantasy woman... she felt him bite her lip... SHE was his gangbang fuck fantasy now.

Martina pushed her forehead out, angling her chin down, trying to break out of his kiss for a moment.

Martina: "You've thought of someone haven't you?" she said, trying to catch her breathe from the rising urge to just fuck this young man, here and now.

Alex: "Yeah, I think so." He pushed his face into hers again, forcing her back into their kiss.

She tried to squeeze her hand around his cock as tight as possible and finally moved her free hand to try and separate their bodies with a push on his arm.

She was only successful in breaking free from his kiss again, her body still firmly pinned between his and the door.

Martina: "Then go find me that cock!"

With that, she pushed herself back into his kiss. It seemed to be enough to break his hold over her, and he took a step back, feeling her full body pressing into him.

She freed her hand from his pants and, reaching around to pullihis face back with a fistful of hair, fed him her fingers as she kissed around his lips. "Go find me that cock!"

And in an instant, she broke away from him completely. She deftly turned, opening the door wide open, then took a step to the side, planting a firm smack on his ass that pushed him through the open doorway.

His hardon still pushing his underpants through his opened zipper line, she quickly swung the door closed behind her and turned, leaning against it.

Martina felt a flood of emotions wash through her body. Part of her was screaming that she was a fool, an idiot. She wanted to fuck in that moment, so badly, and she had a perfect moment to be fucked, and hard.

The hand that had been trapped inside Alex's pants... the hand he had been grinding against, trying to dry fuck.

She raised that hand and traced her finger tips over her lips. They were sticky, and she could taste him. She did not know if he had released more precum or blown his load, but she could taste him on her fingers and knew he had released enough of his sticky discharge to soak through his underwear.

She quickly slid those sticky fingers down, beneath her panties and into her pussy.

As she felt herself cumming to her own efforts, her juices mixing with what he had released onto her hand, she tried to focus, reminding herself to keep her eye on the prize.

-----------------------------

Later that night, around 10 PM, Martina heard a knock at her apartment door.

She quietly opened the door after having checked the peep hole to find Alex standing there. He looked excited and full of energy despite the late hour. She knew he had just come back from working his night job, after a day of classes, or study, or whatever it was he had to do after their earlier encounter.

Alex: "Jack, his name is Jack."

She tried not to let herself smile like a fool, but Alex had an infectious grin on his face.

Martina: "Jack?"

Alex: "He was my old dorm roommate, back when I started here and was living in the dorms. I think Jack will be perfect, he'll be up for this. I'm sure of it."

She cocked an eyebrow at him, trying not to let her excitement build up. Alex had clearly let his eagerness get away from him. He was beaming.

Martina stepped aside and gestured that he come inside.

She was wearing her long black night robe again, the same one that she had been wearing when she seduced him. Though it did not seem as if Alex had noticed what she was wearing, he was completely absorbed with his good news. They moved to the main area of her quarters.

Martina: "Drink?"

Alex: "No, thanks."

Martina moved to the kitchen and poured two drinks anyway. A straight double shot of fine bourbon on ice. She handed one of the glasses to him and led him to her couch.

She sat by his side, slightly turned to face him and then leaned back against the lush soft leather cushions, her leg were firmly pressed alongside his.

She raised her glass for a toast, "To good news." She smiled, placing her hand on his knee.

Their glasses clinked and they drank.

Martina: "So tell me about this Jack."

Alex: "We were roommates for about a year."

Martina: "And?"

Alex: "Right, well... I'm sure he'll be into it."

Martina: "You mean you didn't tell him you wanted to feel his cock sliding against yours?" she said as she moved to give his cock a quick, firm squeeze through his pants.

Alex: "No," Martina thought he looked cute when he blushed in that moment, "but I'm sure he'll be into it. He wants to be part of our threesome."

Martina: "You're sure? He said that?"

Alex: "Well, no, we I haven't talked to him about it yet. But we almost had a threesome with his girlfriend when we were rooming together back then."

Martina: "Girlfriend?" She sounded cautious.

Alex: "EX girlfriend now. They were together this whole time, or at least until a few weeks ago. Apparently they split up."

Martina: "I see."

Alex: "He's been pretty down about everything since the breakup, that's why I didn't think of him before you put it in my head this morning. He hadn't been around for a bit, just keeping to himself."

Martina: "But you think he's up for a threesome now?"

Alex: "Well yeah. I tracked him down this afternoon after his class ended. Found out about his breakup and we talked."

Martina: "So what? Jack is going through his rebound phase of a breakup? Are you sure this is a good thing?"

Alex: "NO, no, it's not like that. See, his girlfriend was a bit of a skank. When we were together in the dorm, she was the one that was pushing for the threesome. Like, pushing really, REALLY hard for it to happen. I don't know but it felt wrong."

Martina: "Okay."

Alex: "And to be honest, Jack's a bit of a beta male. I knew he was keen for a threesome too. Physically she was hot, but I don't know, she just came off as a bit toxic. Maybe it's because Jack was a buddy and I could see she wanted a threeway for the wrong reasons. Anyway, long story short, after I moved out, she eventually started cucking him with his new roommate. I didn't know about that part until today, but it just goes to confirm I was right about her."

Martina: "I see." Martina was starting to warm towards Jack's situation. She had never forgotten the breakups from her youth, the ones that left her feeling miserable and broken. She could empathise, regardless of how Jack's obvious submissiveness had led him down that path.

Alex: "And don't get me wrong, Jack is still a good friend and I wouldn't force him into anything he didn't want to do. But again, being honest, I always got the vibe he was kind of into me as well. Like there was a little bit of a bromance thing there. Not gay or anything, but he kind of always looked up to me in a way, and I know he wanted to have that threesome to share his girl with me as much as he wanted to make her happy."

Martina: "And you were fine with that, him having a man-crush?"

Alex: "He's just a friend, it's not like he tried to make a move on me or anything like that. Even when I rejected their offer for a threesome, he was cool with it. Nothing changed or got awkward between us."

Martina: "And you think he's up for a threesome now, with where his head is at?"

Alex: "Yeah, it'll do him good for one, to get over that toxic bitch he was involved with. He gave me a basic run down of what happened, and it wasn't a healthy relationship. Not by a long shot. He needs to be reminded that he doesn't have to feel humiliated to be with a woman. I know that's not the kind of guy he is."

Martina let her eyes focus passed Alex, over his shoulder. She tried to absorb everything he had told her in an attempt to build an image of what kind of a young man this Jack was.

Alex: "And then there is the fact that I trust him."

Martina: "Go on." She took another sip from her drink, her eyes focusing back on Alex.

Alex: "And he was always willing to follow my lead, and right now, I'd say he needs to have a good time. Even he knows he needs to have a good time, he just isn't in the right head space to figure out how to have a good time on his own."

Martina: "Okay, that makes sense."

She finished off her drink and placed her glass on the coffee table, turned back to Alex and placed her hand on his inner thigh, just out of reach of his cock and balls, and gently slid her fingers in a circular motion.

Martina: "So when are you going to tell him to come over and make OUR threesome happen?"

Alex: "Well, that's what I wanted to ask you. When would you be up for it to happen?"

Martina laughed.

Martina: "Sweetie, I'm here all the time. If you bring him around tomorrow, I'll be ready."

Alex: "Tomorrow!?! I... I mean, I think he has a lot of work to do."

Martina: "How about you convince Jack to come around as soon as possible. If not tomorrow, the day after. You drag him away from his homework if you have to."

Alex: "I... Okay, I think I can..."

Martina leaned forward and helped push Alex's drink up, "Finish it." she gently instructed.

He did so in one gulp. She carefully took his glass and placed it on the table beside hers, then stood. Her hand in his, she urged him to stand and follow, as she led him to her bedroom.

The door was closed and before opening it, she turned and instructed Alex to strip naked. He did so with a speed that almost made her burst out laughing at his obvious enthusiasm.

Taking in an appreciative, lingering stare at his semi-erect dick, she grabbed his hand again and, opening the door, led him into her inner sanctum.

She turned to see Alex was stunned, just as he had been during their first experience together. He was trying to comprehend everything he saw.

Martina's bedroom had been decked out in what appeared to be a shrine to "cock."

Hanging over her bed was an enormous framed artwork. A painting depicting three men, from midchest to thigh, sporting three enormous well veined dicks, their bodies turned so that the tips of their cocks each joined in the middle of the painting. It was like wherever you looked in that area of the room, the painting drew your eye directly to one of these engorged shafts, then provoked you to run your eyes down to where the three bulbous heads met.

To either side of the queen sized mattress, there were two flesh coloured rubber dildos standing tall, per bedside table, counting four in total of varying sizes.

Her vanity table, opposite the bed, was also littered with a variety of vibrators, glass and metal butt plugs, and a further selection of strikingly veined dildos, these consisting of a mix of brightly coloured or transparent silicone.

Alex was not sure if there were more sex toys hiding inside of her built in wardrobe, but his eyes scanned back around the room to notice a few more, smaller pictures on her wall. These were black and white photographs, all of them were closeups of hard cock that was caught in a perfect moment of ejaculation. A moment that celebrated each thick stream of cum that shot or dripped in each photo.

He felt Martina move to his side and reach over to grab hold of his now fully erect dick.

Martina: "So, what do you think?"

It was clear Alex was at a loss for words. He had never thought a woman would ever be so obsessed with sex to have a room decked out like this.

Martina: "Do you think you and Jack will be able to fuck me in here? With all of this... stimulation?"

Alex remained silent.

Martina gave his cock a slow, gentle stroking and gently kissed down his jawline, until she moved her body to stand directly in front of him, her hand still gripping him.