Off-Campus Landlady Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martina saw that his dick was glistening now, he had released his first drops of precum. The scent was strong and she wondered how many times he had already cum today.

Martina: "That's it, show me exactly how you play with that cock of yours!"

She stood up and moved to stand behind him. She pressed her body against him, her tits pillowing against the back of his head. She moved her right hand to caress his face at first, but quickly to rest on his throat, holding his head against her chest, and his view directly fixed on the screen.

Her left hand reached down to rub her pussy. She lifted her right leg up and placed her foot on Alex's left thigh. Her new position allowed left hand to easily rub up and down her slit. With each pass of her fingers, she pressed hardest at the point where she passed over her clit.

The video was reaching its climax. The position of the group had focused on the woman laying on her side, with two of the men able to double up inside of her pussy while the third man was presenting his cock for her to lovingly suck upon.

Martina: "Is this your deepest fantasy? To feel another man's cock rubbing against yours as you please this woman?"

Martina felt his moan through her hand on his throat.

Martina: "Look at her, she deserves all of that dick." Her hand started to stroke his throat in the same motion that her other hand was sliding up and down her slit. "She needs to have those two dicks touching inside her to be satisfied."

His pace quickened, Alex was clearly ready to climax himself.

Martina: "Show me how badly you want that to be you. Show me how you cum for c..."

Martina felt his head press back against her as he exploded. His first spurt of cum shot up and landed on the table, partially into the glass he had been drinking from. The second spurt was the strongest and landed on her tits. With each spurt after Alex simply made a mess of his jeans.

A thick sticky mess around his crotch and all over his jerking hand.

He was breathing deeply as Martina brought her left hand to his lips and pressed her juice coated fingers into his mouth. He tasted her and sucked her fingers clean. She then pulled those fingers from his mouth and gathered the cum from her breast for herself to taste, the whole time her right hand remained on Alex's throat, stroking up and down, as if it were his cock.

They watched as the video climaxed with all three of the men surrounding the woman's face, each of them taking their turn to explode all over her. As they finished off and began slapping their softening cocks against her glazed cheeks and forehead, she grabbed hold of two of them and started to rub their cock heads together.

Martina: "I want to do that." She said, feeling entranced by the moment, the lust, and a bit of the alcohol she had consumed.

Alex: "Me too... so bad. I want that so bad."

Martina used her right hand to grip Alex's head and tilt it up towards her. She kissed him deeply then pulled back, looking down upon him, cock exposed and covered in cum.

Martina: "Do you want to do that to me?"

Alex: "Yes!"

Martina: "Have you ever done it before? For real?"

Alex: "No."

Martina: "But you want to do it to me?"

Alex: "Yes!"

Martina: "You want to please me while another man's cock touches yours?"

Alex: "YES!"

Martina: "While I rub your dick against another dick in my hands?"

Alex: "Fuck yes, so bad!"

She reached down to grope at his semi-hard cock.

Martina: "You think I deserve a double dicking?"

Alex: "You deserve as many dicks as you want."

She raised her now cum lathered hand to her mouth and licked it clean. She liked the taste of him. Once she had most of it in her mouth she quickly moved to kiss him again.

He did not resist. Did not hesitate. She felt his tongue darting back as deeply into her mouth as hers probed into his.

She guessed shared cum kisses were part of his fantasy, and was pleased to know it.

Martina moved around to face him directly, her robe now dropped to the floor, she reached down again to gather what little cum was left on his cock with her hand. She cocked one leg up onto the table and leaned in close to him. She traced the remainder of his cum over her pussy lips and then pulled his face into her.

As he licked her eagerly she said, "I'll settle for two dicks. You find me a second lover that is as eager to please as you are, cock on cock... and I will let you fuck me as often as you want."

She felt him moan his agreement into her pussy.

"And I bet you are going to want to fuck a lot."

She grabbed him by a fistfull of hair and pulled him off her pussy for a moment. "But so you know, you only get to fuck me with another dick in the room."

Alex: "Okay."

Martina: "That means I will only ever suck your dick if there is another dick right there next to yours, fighting for a chance to be in my mouth."

Alex: "That's what I want!"

Martina: "You will only ever be in my pussy if you're fucking another man's cock with me, inside of me."

Alex: "FUCK YES, THAT'S WHAT I WANT!"

Martina: "Can you do that? Can you find another cock for me?"

Alex: "I WILL!"

She pulled his face back into her pussy and began to cum onto his probing tongue.

As Martina's orgasm washed through her and began to fade, she released her hold on Alex and stepped back.

Her legs were wet again with her juices and she would need to take another shower. She turned to the table to finish off her drink. She remembered the spurt of cum that had partially landed in Alex's glass, so she poured the remainder of hers into his, and finished off her cocktail with what was now a splash of cum.

Alex was rubbing his cock at the sight of her.

Martina: "You like what you see?" she teased.

Alex: "I love what I see!"

Martina laughed. "Love?" she laughed, "You're horny as fuck and just blew your load. That's lust you're feeling."

Alex: "Maybe, but I still love what I see, and I want more of you."

She stepped back over to him, and stood, stradling over one of his legs. She felt him immediately run his hands up and over her thighs, reaching around to grope and squeeze her well rounded ass. She reached down to push her fingers into his mouth again, to have him suck.

She felt him licking at her fingers and then started to pump them into his mouth.

Martina: "You want to love me?"

Alex hmmff'ed his answer.

She delicately pulled her fingers from his lips and trailed them down, over his jawline, caressing his face.

Martina: "Then bring me another cock."

With that Alex could not contain himself anymore, he sprung to his feet and kissed her deeply. He held one arm around her torso, holding her tight against him, his other reaching down to firmly squeeze her ass. She felt that his cock had hardened again.

Martina was pinned tight, her tits crushed against his chest. He held her in what felt like an iron embrace. She had to reach up and grab a fistful of his hair and pull him out of the kiss.

Martina: "Not until you bring me another cock." she whispered to him, biting his lip.

His grip on her eased, but not without a few obvious squeezes of her ass and his upper grip moving to grope her tits briefly before letting her go.

Martina reached down and roughly pushed his hardon into his jeans, zipped him up and belted his buckle. Grinding her hand against his denim bulge she told him "Now you take that back to 15 and think about how you want to use that on me."

Alex: "I will."

Martina: "And find me another cock!" She kissed him on the cheek and gave him a smack on the ass to send him on his way towards the door.

Alex: "I will. I definitely will!"

She watched as her new young lover-to-be left her apartment.

She felt giddy inside. She had not actually been fucked, but somehow the anticipation of what was to come filled her with an overwhelming sense of satisfaction.

12