Off Campus, the Sequel, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exiting the elevator on the top floor, the moment the doors close, a naked Ally, Hannah and Thad come running down the hall at us.

"Well, he's certainly hung!" announces a startled Cyan at the sight of Thad running towards them. His penis is fully erect thanks to the ministrations of Ally and Hannah. It is at least ten inches long and two inches in diameter, plus it points nearly straight up with a subtle curve when he is standing. Definitely puts the "erect!" in "erection".

"Told you! Told you told you told you!" laughs Ally. "Amazing, isn't he?"

"90% of the reason I stay with him," Hannah reveals. "What an astounding cock, yes? He knows how to use it, too."

"Really nice balls! Wow!" Jen is impressed.

"Un-fucking-believable," Phil stammers.

"Gosh, guys," replies a red-faced Thad.

"Congratulations, sweetheart," I tell Cyan. "That's going to make for quite a nice time when he has you. You, too, Jen."

"It's really nice," Cyan admits. "Takes my breath away just from seeing it. Oh, my. But not fourteen inches, thank goodness. That was rough, huh, Jen?"

"Gawd yes," Jen confirms.

"What?!?" Hannah exclaims. "Is that even possible?"

"Yeah, a guy at our swinger club," Phil sighs. "Jen measured it in front of everybody for the record, just before he fucked her in a show for the crowd. Huge around, too -- as big as a baseball bat."

"So Thad will be a piece of cake for us," Jen confirms. "Thank you, Thad, for being you. We're gonna have fun!"

"Fourteen? And you two actually took it? And survived? Wow. Impressive. But let's get inside," Ally suggests, "and you guys get your damn clothes off! Rule #1! Need I remind everybody of the house rules, huh? And Rule #2, everyone fucks not-their-spouse first!"

By the way, Hannah is truly impressive in her own right. Very firm, very chiseled, maybe a bit harder than I prefer, obviously from lots of time in the gym. I like my ladies slim and trim but more on the supple side with a subtle hourglass figure. Like Cyan. And Jen. And Ally. Hannah has small breasts with tiny nipples, also likely less than her body would normally have due to the exercise regimen. The way her chiseled six-pack tapers to her polished and pouting labia is exquisite.

And I'm gonna get to tap that tonight. Ho-lee cow!

We laugh as I yank Cyan's babydoll off of her on the spot in the hallway, so she can press her nakedness against Thad's. Phil moves for the same with Jen's t-shirt, but she beat him to it and is already clinging to Thad's side, stroking his ample manhood while Cyan pushes herself against him, too.

I scoop up our wives' clothes while Cyan, Jen, Thad and not-so-Little Thad make their way in one big sexy hug into the suite. Ally wraps her arm around Phil having already pantsed him, while Hannah is reaching into mine, squeezing my cock and balls.

Let's get this party going.

"Who first?" Thad asks our ladies.

"Jen," Cyan offers. "She's more experienced with larger men. I'm going to spend a little comfort time with Phil again as a warm-up. I'm so sorry Thad's circumcised. A foreskin on that monster would be totally awesome. I'll sample it when you're done, girlie."

"Right this way, young man!" as Jen playfully grabs Thad by his shaft, pulling him toward her and Phil's bedroom. Cyan takes Phil's hand and leads him to our bed.

Ally, Hannah and I find the sofa in the main room. The two of them make a sandwich out of me as we sit and chat and stroke each other.

"First question, Ally," as I ponder. "I'm surprised -- no ink on anybody. What's with that?"

"For me?" Ally answers. "You more or less would know why by now. It doesn't fit with our early 20th Century nostalgic sensibilities. And you know me, too, that like you guys I don't see the point... literally. Easy to answer for Thad and Hannah -- fitness nuts usually don't go for it. Right?"

"Maybe," Hannah jumping in. "A couple of guys at our gym have tats, but generally, no. You'll have to ask Jess. I could see her with a tramp stamp, but last time we saw her naked there was nothing."

"Okay, so the penthouse tonight is an ink-free zone. Good," I approve. "We like our partners unadorned, and nude, particularly. As nature intended."

"So... what's the story with Thad and Jessica?" I inquire. "I take it from your inference in the bar and his nervousness about the topic, it's something related to his endowment."

"Yes," Ally confirms. "Early last year we were partying at our apartment, Hannah, Thad, Jess and me, and we were passing Thad around in a round-robin, very athletic fuck. Our common gym thing, you know. He's got amazing endurance and can cum multiple times a night."

"Sure can!" Hannah grins.

"Nice to be young and fit!" I state.

"Well, it was quite the evening. He absolutely fucked Hannah's and my brains out -- what a rush! -- filling both of us in less than a half-hour! Those big balls aren't just for show. Then he then took tiny Jessica to the sofa, stuck 'that cock' in her, and pushed in hard in expectation of a rowdy, energetic intercourse like he just had with the two of us. He banged hard into her cervix and ripped-up her insides almost immediately. We had to rush her to the ER."

"Holy shit!" is my shocked response. "That would've been tough to explain to the triage nurse, I'll bet.

"Sure was. If the trauma wasn't as serious as it was I'm sure they would have a good laugh about it. Anyway, they patched her up best they could, but a couple of weeks later things got infected, and they had to do a hysterectomy."

"Okay, Cyan and Jen both had to have theirs taken out, too," I allow. "Different reasons, of course."

Ally continues, "It went mostly okay thank goodness and the infection cleared up after a week in the hospital on IV antibiotics. I guess in the end it was a blessing considering she was infertile to begin with, so no more periods harshing her mellow, but she suffered a lot to get there. Side benefit because of how it happened was they enlarged her vaginal vault during the procedure, but even with that they told her that she was absolutely not to have sexual intercourse with Thad or any man of 'similar dimensions', either length or girth, nor any sex toys like it. Average to slightly larger like you and Phil, no problem, but no Thad."

"Okay. Thanks," I affirm. "It's good to understand this. It sort of explains her freewheeling attitude about things like that little how-de-do this evening, although I'm a little surprised scar tissue isn't a problem."

"She's enjoying it while she has it, that's for sure, since she came so close to losing it all," Hannah adds. "Enough about Jess. Whaddaya say we fuck, Steve?"

"Absolutely," I respond. "I want a piece of that hard body. Criminy!"

"Be my guest!" Hannah beckons as she reclines on the sofa to take me. Ally shifts over and makes room, lovingly caressing my entire backside as I fondle and enter Hannah.

"Clench?" I request. "I wanna know just how deep all that exercise goes."

"Uh oh... really? You ready for it?" Hannah cautions. "Here goes!"

"YIKES, girl!" as I reflexively glance down to verify that my penis is still attached. "Impressive!"

"Kegel exercises," she confirms. "Just as much of my daily rotation as the Nautilus. I have vaginal weights."

"They certainly work!" I assure. "For now let's relax into it and savor the fuck. We're only just starting this little party," as I gently stroke into Hannah. We embrace. Ally's all aglow watching and touching her best of friends in their first intimate moments together.

From Jen and Phil's room, we hear Jen's rapid gasping if not clipped soft screams as Thad has her all but pinned in a frantic, pumping coitus, Thad on top and between her legs.

"UmmmF! Hey, Thad? UmmmF," Jen cries.

"Yeah?" he answers breathlessly between pushes into her.

"Switch?"

"Okay!"

"Here!" as Jen kneels on the bed to take Thad doggie style. "I overheard Ally say you can cum multiple times in a night. And lots of it!"

"Yeah."

"So let me have the first one for tonight, okay?" Jen requests.

"I can't," is Thad's disappointing reply.

"Why?" Jen whines.

"'Cause you'd be the second," Thad grins.

"You dog!" Jen laughs. "Keep going and just do it! Who beat me to you? And when?"

"Hannah. When we were changing out of our work clothes."

"Oh. That's okay. I guess. She's your girl. But I'm still jealous!" Jen giggles.

That's my girl. At least when Phil lets me have 'er.

Speaking of Phil, I hear soft conversation from my and Cyan's bedroom.

"(It's been a while since we've done this)," Cyan whispers.

"(Well, you've been liking it from Jen lately, so I haven't pushed it)," Phil responds.

"(What are you waiting fo........err. Mmmmmm)." Cyan's obviously being pleasured. "(That's it. Go for the clit. Oh, that's so good. Keep going!)"

"(Uhng mmmm), Phil mutters. "(Is that good?)"

"(Yes! Keep going! More!)"

"(Mmm hmmm.)

Ah, cunnilingus. Phil's right, Jen has been doing most of that particular heavy lifting with Cyan of late.

"Steve?" Hannah asks.

"Yes?"

"A little bit less gentle, maybe? You're nice and feel great and all that, but I kinda want you to slam your cock into me about now."

"Cyan and Jen put you up to this? To wear my ass out early to teach me a lesson?"

"No! I did!" chuckles Ally. "I want you to take it as far as you can for the moment with Hannah so I can have you. Even if that means a few minutes of catching your breath."

"Okay. Then how about a compromise?" I offer. "Cowgirl?"

"Works for me!" Hannah enthusiastically confirms. "Flip your ass over!"

Ally makes room for Hannah and me to stretch out on the couch. Hannah wastes no time straddling me for a workout-grade fuck. She grinds into me, gives me a couple of healthy clenches ("WOW!"), and works her crouching position into a near-frenzy as I push back.

"You goin' for it?" I encourage. Cowgirl position is especially good for having me. I'm not all that stimulated by it, and it lets my partner grind and shift around for maximum stimulation to her. I last a lot longer that way. Cyan especially likes it; she'll occasionally withdraw to position herself so that my head ridge grinds against her clitoris. If she doesn't orgasm from it by itself, it sets the stage for other satisfying stimulations.

"Uhn uhn uhn uhn UHN!" as Hannah rapidly pushes into me, eyes closed, back arched and head thrown back. There's my answer. I'll gladly take the abuse. Nice view, by the way.

"UHNNNNNNnnnnnnnmmmmm. Ahhhhh."

Hannah falls to my chest. A quick peck on the lips, and, "Thanks! I'll be back for more! Ally? All yours," as she unpins me.

Good deal. I'll gladly repeat that for Hannah.

"Enough of this 'fucking' shit. I want to make love to you, Steven. You know that," Ally coos. "Third bedroom?"

We pause as we pass by the doorway to Jen and Phil's room. Thad and Jen are still in doggie style, and he is shoving that cock into Jen really hard and fast, his balls flapping against her butt, her hands on the wall pushing back. Ally and I linger to watch since we sense at this rate he's about to release into Jen per her request.

And... there we go. With one huge push and the both of them grunting loudly with it, Thad ejaculates into Jen with apparently so much force she flushes and her eyes get really big in the sensations of the strong impact and volume of his semen inside her.

"Ohmygawd, Thad! Incredible!" Jen exclaims, breathless. "I want to see... the look on Cyan's face... when she gets that!"

"Is she next?" Thad asks.

"It's either her or Ally," Jen responds.

"Uhhh..." Ally interrupts from the door, "I'm going to be with Steve for a while. Go check on Cyan and your husband."

"Yeah," I add. "He had his face buried in her crotch a few minutes ago. Wouldn't be surprised if he finished her off."

"Phil's in line for Hannah, or, rather, Hannah is in line for him," Ally notes. "So see if they're ready to switch around. Oh -- remind Phil he needs to save 'it' for Jess. Right, Steven?" as she directs her reminder to me.

Ally and I make our way to "our" bedroom.

I walk into quite a surprise on the bed, a small pile of adult toys.

"You weren't kidding, girlie. Satin ropes? Cuffs? Feather ticklers? Oh, do I see leather paddles? Gawd, a blindfold! When did you have the chance to do that, huh? You've been glued to me almost the entire evening!"

"HA! Gotcha!" she laughs. An evil-ish laugh, at that. "Hannah and I did that while you were having trouble with the elevator. It wasn't 'other partiers' like you thought it was, it was Thad running the elevator up and down while we set things up."

"How? How did you know what to 'procure'?" I'm truly puzzled.

"Silly man! We're not totally rank beginners here! This is my and Hannah's stash! We love to torment Thad with it. And... uh... well... uh... Hannah and I do it to each other, too."

"So much for my visions of small-town innocence, Ally," as I mock a pout.

"You're so bad!" as she gently beats on my chest with her fists.

She stops. "Sweetie," Ally softly requests.

"Yes?" I answer with more than a little love. I've fallen, too.

"Let me tie you up, okay?"

"Oh. Okay. Will you be gentle?" I caution.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do, Ally."

"Then spread out. Face up. I want so much to "do things" to you. Things that will drive you crazy... things you will enjoy."

"Does Cyan know?" I have to ask.

"No. Not totally," as she fastens the ties that bind. "But I suspect she approves. So would Jen. I got knowing smiles from both of 'em at my little joke earlier."

"Spread 'em, Steven!" as she pulls the ropes, my feet now almost off the sides of the king size bed. She wants unfettered access to my junk.

"I'm feeling a little vulnerable here, sweetie," I protest, though it's a mild protest.

"That's intended," she counsels. "Maybe it's a small taste of how we girls feel sometimes with some guys, guys who can overpower us in a heartbeat."

"You know me better than that!" I remind her.

Ally presses her face to mine, cooing, "Yes, I do. That's what makes what I'm about to do to you that much sweeter. And your ladies told me you like certain things. But I have my own surprises, too."

"Okay," I confirm. "I am all yours."

Well, duh. Like I have much of a choice at the moment?

"Time for the blindfold," she warns. "You need to not know what's coming."

In anticipation of who knows what and the extremely vulnerable position I'm in, my penis is completely flaccid, softened from its previous super-hardness witnessing Thad cumming into my mistress, Jen. I'm slightly surprised I didn't have a sympathetic ejaculation at that point, so compelling was the vicarious experience.

"(Good. You're soft)," Ally whispers, with her lips brushing against my ear. "(That's not gonna last long)."

I hear Ally rustling around the bed. From the various sounds I am guessing she is arranging her torture instruments for easy access and degree of severity. I hear enough to know that the paddles are last in line.

Next thing I know is the tip of a feather tickling my... nose. I feel like I have to sneeze, but can't.

"You're cruel!" I laugh, wrinkling my face against the itch.

"Oh, it gets better! Just you wait!" my dominatrix warns. With a giggle, of course.

The tip and then edge of the feather touches my face around the mask, and then around and in each ear. The itch, oh gawd, the itch. The feather finds my shoulders, then chest, then is making a trail for my navel. She plays with it there for a few seconds.

And then... my toes, followed by the bottoms of my feet. Just the edge.

"You're horrible!" I chuckle as I squirm against the ropes.

"Yes, I am!" with another giggle. "Don't you forget it!"

The feather edge finds my calves, she swirls it around my kneecaps, then up the insides of my thighs just short of the family jewels. I thrust my pelvis upward attempting to get a hint of gratifying touch.

"Not yet!" she scolds.

Ally backs off, and then kneels on the bed to give me a very loving kiss, the incredible kind where our breathing becomes synchronized. Breaking away she touches my lips with the feather, lingers there for a moment, and releases to no touch at all. I feel her weight lift off the bed.

I sense her movement. She is standing or stooped over, but not on the bed, and hovering over my "assets". There's a very light feather touch to the tip of my penis. I clench in a reflex. A pause. Another very light touch to each testicle.

I respond in arousal.

"Too soon," she says. "Wait."

"I have no control over it!" I protest.

"But I do," she firmly reminds me. "You must control it, lest you be punished."

"Uhh... we didn't talk about that side of the deal," I worry.

"You'll be okay, Steven," Ally promises. "Any punishment I mete out will be something a little birdie told me you like... a lot. But anybody else would consider it torture."

She's hovering over me again. The feather edge is back with a little more pressure, gently stroking the length of my flaccid cock. The touch moves to my testicles, circling around them, and pausing. I feel the flat of the feather stroke on my left ball, then my right, and then another pause. Ally slaps both a little harder with the side of the feather.

"That was just a hint," she declares.

No longer is it mere arousal, my penis has a mind of it's own and is growing.

"No! No no no! Not yet! We'll fix you, Little Steve!" Ally threatens.

More rustling, something I can't make out. I feel a bit of that satin rope draped over my stomach. Rustling again, she must be doing something with the rope, I feel it moving against my skin.

"FUCK!!!" I cry.

She has apparently tied a loop and cinched it tight around my cock, just below the head ridge.

"We have to tie Little Steve to the bed, lover. He is misbehaving, and unless I restrain him he will interfere with your punishment."

I tug at my bindings, helpless as she pulls on the new rope, stretching my penis as she ties it to the bed frame near my head. The stimulation is making my cock that much harder.

"NO! Wrong response!" she quietly mock-screams at me. "You will be punished!"

Then my lover can't help herself, giggling "Oh, Steven, you are going to love this. Cyan and Jen ratted on you!"

I feel her weight on the bed and feel her reaching for something, something in or near the pile of toys. The scraping sound against the sheets... leather? Oh. Leather! One of the paddles! What is she going to do with tha...

SLAP! SLAP SLAP SLAP! SLAP!

Right smack on my balls. "Ahhhhhhhhh...," I purr.

"Oh, gawd, they were right! You really like this!" Ally is amused. "Wow. More?"

"If you see fit, mistress!" I taunt.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP. SLAP SLAP SLAP!

"Mmmmmmmm. I do like that," I tease.

"You're so bad! Soooo bad!" she complains. "Gawd, I don't know what to do now! The 'punishment' is yet more pleasure, so do I stop, to give you 'not pleasure'? What do I do?"

Ally throws her adorable naked self on my body and hugs me tight, "Oh, Steven. You're such a lunatic! I love you!"

She removes the blindfold. The deprivation of eye contact was torture enough, for both of us.

"And untie me now? Maybe?" I sort of beg.

"Well, okay. We'll start with this one," as she releases the rope binding my cock, undoing the knot around the head.

"And?" I ask.

"Nope. I get you now. That hard cock is not going to waste," as Ally maneuvers into a reverse cowgirl position between my spread legs. "You'd better not cum!"