Off Campus, the Sequel, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, sweetie. I have explicit instructions to save it for Jess," I confirm.

"Good boy!" she giggles.

Her ministrations, however, are making it seriously tough to hold myself back. Reverse cowgirl is something I don't experience very often; Cyan and Jen have mentioned that it's not all that good for them. Cyan said sometimes it even hurts if the angle is wrong.

Hmm. But it sort of works for me at this moment. Maybe this can by my and Ally's "signature" position.

"Comfortable? Is it okay for you?" I query.

"If it wasn't, I wouldn't be doing it, smartypants!" she teases. "Ooooooh, that feels so good."

I am thoroughly enjoying the view of her firm, rounded butt bobbing up and down in the fuck. It's very nice.

"Can you cum this way?" I ask. "That is, before I can't control it any longer?"

"Oh," she admits. "You're right. It would take a while, and although you're a dear, I have doubts you'd last that long. Not that I'm complaining, of course. I could certainly make this work, but without your touch it's not nearly as satisfying. Want me to stop?"

"Not really. You can untie, me, though."

"Do I have to?" she whines.

I chuckle, "Sooner or later, yes."

A voice at the door interrupts.

"Hi, guys. How's it goin'?" It's Hannah. "I see you've been having fun with our toys."

"Yes. The girls had warned me about using the paddle on his nuts. They were right! How was Phil?" Ally asks of her friend. "Any luck?"

"Yes! My gawd, that uncut cock of his... very different sensations, that's for sure," Hannah responds. "Like you said! Didn't take long to cum on 'im. So... you gonna let me borrow Darren when he's back in town?"

Ally protests, "We'll talk about that later! You are my roommate and all that, but do we have to share everything?"

"Yes, girlie," Hannah pushes back. "I let you have plenty of fuck time with Thad! It's my turn! So there!"

"Girls? I'm still tied up!" I interject.

"Sorry, Steven!"

I'll take apologies in unison from beautiful ladies any day, thank you very much!

They undo the bindings. "Ahhhhhh," as I work the kinks out. "Whew."

"Hannah," I inquire. "How are the others doing?"

She informs, "It appears Thad is having quite the good time with Cyan. He can be a such a horndog sometimes and cums a little too fast given his ability to repeat, but he's making a real effort to savor your wife."

"Am I going to get her back?" I jest. Mostly.

"Oh, yeah, no problem. We still have our secret weapon," Hannah assures.

"What's that?" I puzzle.

Ally chuckles, "Telling him Cyan is almost old enough to be his grandmother. He doesn't know yet. His head will explode."

That draws a good laugh! Yeah, Cyan is incredibly well preserved, still striking after all these years, and still makes young studs lust after her.

"The others?" I have to ask. "Don't want anybody left wanting."

"Jen is still wearing an oh-so-satisfied-just-fucked smile, coming down from her session with Thad. Phil is catching his breath after having me. You certainly know that problem, doncha, Steve," Hannah grins as she tweaks me.

"What's next, then. Or rather, who's next?" I pose.

"It's almost one o'clock, so Jessica should be showing up in the next few minutes," Ally offers. "Phil will be ready for 'er at that point, which is good because after her little introduction in the bar she most assuredly has him in her crosshairs. I think I will go look in on Jen, and you two can play tiddlywinks or something."

"Or something," Hannah confirms, with a particularly devious grin. Uh oh.

"No ropes! No paddles! No feathers!" I warn. Even though my bondage time with Ally was relatively short, I'd had enough of that.

The two of them pull me off the bed and all but drag me back into the main room. They push me onto the sofa, Ally then going for my arms and Hannah my feet, stretching me out.

"We are going to do what you and I did earlier, Stevie!" Hannah demands.

She and Ally kneel in front of the cushions and alternate sucking me back to hardness. Not like I mind, of course. Mmmm. They perform their duties rather nicely and Hannah takes her place, crouching astraddle in cowgirl position again. Ally wanders off in search of Jen.

Anyway, if I were Hannah I'd want to repeat, too. She came pretty quickly earlier. Results count! She starts rocking on my cock, going for the gold. She stops, though.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Pacing myself. It's been pretty intense tonight. How do you guys do it?" she asks.

"Same way. 'Fever pitch' runs out of steam sooner or later, you gotta take a break."

There's a soft knock at the door. Everyone else was taking a bit of a breather, too; we wouldn't have heard the knock otherwise. Hannah and I happen to be closest to the door, so I nudge Hannah off for the moment and pad over to answer, my cock obviously at full staff.

I check the peephole to find a smiling Jessica in what appears to be a darling light sundress. I have to fiddle a little with the lock, opening to door to...

...shit...

...a nude Jessica. She dropped the dress in the microseconds I was messing with the deadbolt. She's an adorable cutie to begin with, but for such a small woman she's got a great figure, too. Her perfectly rounded butt cheeks are to die for. Holy cow.

She glances down at my very erect penis glistening from Hannah's juices and smiles, "This must be the place."

"That's right. Cum. On in."

She kicks the dress and her purse into the room, giggles and reaches for an embrace as I close the door. She starts lightly stroking my cock with just her fingers.

What in the heck happened to "self-effacing, demure and slightly mousey"? I guess she lost that in the bar this evening.

Yep, she did, "You guys sure got me all worked up downstairs. Is there an admission fee? Am I supposed to fuck you first, Steve, to get past the doorway?"

"Hi, Jess!" Hannah greets from the sofa we were on. "Yeah, stick his cock in you and get it over with. He's not done with me yet!"

Tiny and lithe Jessica hikes herself up on me, hugging tight by wrapping an arm around my neck and shoulders. She gives me a big sloppy kiss with lots of tongue, then deftly lowers herself as she directs my cock into her pussy, wrapping her legs around me.

"Oo. You're a really nice fit, just like before," as she starts to subtly bounce. She's really light and the standing fuck feels awesome!

Hannah can hear my heavy breathing from where she is on the sofa. "Damn it! You'd better not make him cum yet, Jessica!" she complains. "Now go fuck Phil!"

"What am I?" protests Thad from my and Cyan's bedroom. "Chopped liver?"

"It's Jessica, you knucklehead!" Ally scolds.

"Oh. Sorry Jess. I am sooo sorry!" Thad apologizes profusely. Apparently his total concentration in fucking my wife is messing with rational thought. "Little head" and blood flow issues?

"And don't forget that Phil is 'special', Thad!" Jen reminds him from the same room as Ally. Hmm.

"Huh?" from Phil.

"'Phil is schpeschal,'" Thad mocks in that nasal tone. "It's not like I have a time machine to go back and tell my parents to not circumcise me!"

"How do you think I feel, Thad?" I complain. "I love my wife and she loves me, but Katy bar the door when she finds out that somebody even just moderately interesting is uncut!"

"Good thing you like to watch her fuck other guys, Steve!" Jen chides.

"Hey, Thad!" Cyan is trying to get his attention. She's underneath him and impaled by his ten inches 'tween her legs. "Stop complainin' and try to remember you're fucking me, huh?" She continues, "Honey, you watching this?" as Thad resumes pumping into Cyan.

"Yes, dear," I respond to Cyan. "You know how much it turns me on to see you take big cocks. Now let me pass Jessica to Phil... here you go..." as I lift her off my penis, "and get back to Hannah."

Jessica breaks away from Phil and practically flop-dives her naked body onto Hannah's, planting just as sloppy a tonguing kiss on her as she did me.

"Missed you, girl!" as Jessica reaches for Hannah's pussy. Two, three fingers in? Four? Wow.

"(Oh! You're really wet? Steve, right?)" Jess whispers.

"(Yeah,)" Hannah confirms. "(He's a gentle but totally wonderful fuck. Get off of me and you can watch a pro at work. You can fist me later.)"

Holy shit. Apparently Jess's small hands are a feature, not a bug.

Jessica pouts as she unpins Hannah, "Okay. All yours, Steven. I get you later, alright? I have plans! Save it for me!"

"Thanks, Jess. I will," I gingerly acknowledge.

"Plans"? Oh, dear, what "plans"? Jessica is a pistol and all that, but what dastardly plot is she hatching?

Anyway, "Ally? Jen? You guys okay?" I'm concerned because I haven't heard a thing in a while.

"Mmmm. MMMmmmmphf. Hmmmmphf!" somebody in the anteroom responds.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Jen!" Phil laughs as he reaches to embrace Jessica as she approaches.

Ally giggles between moans. I peek around the doorframe; she's sitting on Jen's face.

I complain, "I knew it. I knew it. Jen, am I going to be enough for you now? Ally, are you switching teams?"

"Mmphf! Mmm mm. Mmm mMph mm!" is Jen's response.

"I love you, too!" I chuckle.

"No way José, Steven!" Ally defends herself. "You are my main man! This is just icing!" She lowers her voice, "Great icing, Jen. Ohmygawd, keep going."

Given the "delays" due to the playful repartee, Hannah is glaring at me, "Well?"

"Okay, okay, okay!" I grin. "Where were we? Oh... there's my bookmark," as I lower myself into her, on top for a change.

She slaps the side of my ass hard.

"You're so bad. I ought to knee you in the nuts!"

"Pretty please?!?" I pout.

"You did it now, girlie!" Cyan quips. "Oh. Keep going, Thad. Sooooo good!" as she bucks in response to Thad's energetic fuck. "Don't forget what Ally was doing to him earlier. Steve really likes that balls shit!"

"Sure does!" Jen shouts from the other room, her and Ally having swapped places.

"Really! Mmmf mf mmmmmphf!" adds Ally as Jen lowers her quim to Ally's mouth.

"Get off of me, now!" Hannah commands. "Stand there a moment!" as she rises from the sofa. She's not even all the way up before she surprises me with one helluva a martial arts kick to my nutsack. I double over in a most wonderful pain.

"Good enough? Want another? Stand there like a man!"

I'm barely uncoiled and she lands another right where it counts. Deadly accurate.

"OOOOF!" I fall to the floor.

"What the fuck? You're still hard!" Hannah exclaims. "Impossible! I've had years of practice!"

"Ha ha!" I weakly grin. "You lay your fantastic toned ass back on that couch and let me finish you off! That was great, by the way."

"Told ya'! Jen chides, still sitting on Ally's face in the other room. Softly, "(Oh Ally. You learn fast!)"

"Well, shit!" Hannah's visibly shocked. "SHIT! This story is going to blow their minds in class! So much for 'disabling' a guy!"

I'm back on my feet. "One size doesn't fit all, girlie! But this one fits you!" as I lower myself to push my cock back into her as she lays scissor-split on the sofa after that last kick. "Besides, you gonna tell 'em we were both naked and I was fucking you? Before and after?"

"I'll work around it. Oh... oh... surprised... Steven... keep going. Oh. Harder! I've never had anybody fuck with my head like you just did. I'm so confused! The intensity! OH! SHIT! Shove it! Shove it hard!"

I comply and she collapses into the sofa. I can hardly hear the breathless, "Oooooh, Steeeeeve," from right under my head.

Things get sort of quiet. All I can hear at the moment is the hard breathing from myself, and Hannah.

"Ally?" Hannah quietly queries to the anteroom.

"Mmmph. Mmmm... what?" as Jen stretches up to let Ally respond.

"You told me a lot about these guys. But never... just never..."

"Never did you expect this kind of experience, did you?" Ally's huge smile is so obvious in her voice alone.

"No," as Hannah fades back into the sofa cushions, still panting hard, her firm breasts heaving.

I'm still trying to catch my breath as well. What a workout!

"You good?" I politely ask Hannah.

"Very. You cum?"

"No."

"Who you saving it for?"

"The spinner. Ally gave me direct instructions."

"Ah. Jessica. She'll like that. Jess?"

"I'm not done with Phil! Steve can just wait his turn!"

"Don't make him wait too long, girl," Jen chides. "He's mine... well, half mine... and he is on my radar after Ally... finishes me... off?... OH! OH OH OH! Ally! OH!"

And again, silence. The sudden silences around the suite say so much.

"Jen?" Phil asks.

A deep "MMMMmmmmmm" is all we hear. Ally hit paydirt with Jen, evidently.

Ally sweetly offers, "Enjoy the afterglow, Jen. I'll be with Steve for a few. 'S okay?"

"MMMMMMmmmmm. Uh huh," she says very softly. "He really enjoys you. Do 'im. Do 'im for me, Ally."

"Okay. I do need to edge him for Jessica," Ally volunteers.

Meanwhile, my Cyan is having one helluva session with Thad. Pretty quiet in there beyond the skin-on-skin slapping sounds. And the squeaking bedsprings. He is seriously reaming her out.

I've caught most of my breath and lifted off of Hannah. I prop myself up against the doorframe to the other room with Thad and Cyan on the bed. It's a very nice and quite satisfying view of my wife taking yet another big penis, his big loose testicles bouncing off her thighs providing the audio track. Ally comes over and leans into me to take in the show, raising a leg slightly to press her labia into my thigh. She gently and slightly mindlessly fondles my package.

"Mmmm. Uh huh," I purr.

"(She's good. Really good,)" Ally whispers. "(I can't take more than a few minutes with Thad. That big dick of his is a bit much sometimes.)"

"(But he's not that much bigger than Darren,)" I pose.

"(Foreskin makes all the difference. I know you know, but of course you can't really know.)"

"(Ah. Of course.)"

"How often can you cum?" we hear my wife quietly ask this young hunk of a man to admit his prowess.

"Three or four times a night, I guess," he assures. "Not that I keep track."

Cyan is intrigued. "You came hard in Jen. So there's more? She was absolutely oozing."

"Yes," he affirms.

"Then cum in me. You've got amazing endurance," Cyan coos.

"Okay," Thad promises. "You're really nice, Cyan. You know how to make a guy want to have you. Even beg to be with you."

"Thank you, Thad. Sometimes experience helps. When you're done with me you can do Hannah, and maybe cum in her, too?"

"A-HEM!" fake cough from the sofa. Hannah's pissed about something.

"(Oops. My bad.)" he whispers. Thad is apparently in hot water with Hannah. This is apparently getting back to their unhappy frames of mind when they came into the bar.

"(Why's that?)" Cyan asks.

Hannah sternly scolds, "Because we fucked in the changing room at work before we left and he came all over my work uniform, that's why! He's already had me tonight! And now I gotta do laundry!"

"Care for a repeat?" Thad offers. "No uniform this time?"

"Asshole!" as she throws a sofa pillow at him and misses.

The rest of us are laughing at this little show.

"Cum in me, Thad," Cyan beckons. "Okay, so what if it'll be three times tonight. I need it now. You guys can settle your little score later."

"Here goes," as Thad resumes pumping into Cyan, this time with intent.

Hannah is still carrying on, "Yeah, you cum, jerkwad! Cyan, if he jizzes in you half as much as he got all over my dress, you're going to need towels!"

"I hope so!" Cyan shouts back, which draws chuckles. "Ummmph! Keep going. DON'T... uhn... stop!"

Ally lets go of me long enough to fetch a couple of towels from a bathroom. She tosses them on the bed and resumes her position leaning into me.

"You're so nice to be with. Thank you. For everything," I comfort Ally with a light affectionate kiss while cupping a firm, round butt cheek.

We linger at the door opening long enough to see Thad's muscular glutes clench hard as he ejaculates into Cyan. Her face turns all aglow enjoying the spreading warmth of his semen deep inside her. I've seen that freshly-fucked smile of hers so many times, and it never gets old. Never.

"(Let's go join Jen on her bed,)" Ally suggests. "(Her instructions were for me to keep you occupied and ready to take Jess.)"

Ally leads me away with a very gentle hand. We pause to look in on Jessica and Phil, having not heard much from them considering everything else going on.

"You guys okay?" Ally quietly asks. Jessica is in spinner position on Phil, bouncing up and down quite energetically on his cock and balls. He's going to be sore in the morning, that's for sure. He doesn't have iron nuts like I do.

"Yep! This is great!" Jessica approves. "He was really putting that log to me just a couple of minutes ago. This uncircumcised thing... where's that been all my life?"

"Ooof! Ooof! Ooof!" is all we manage to hear from Phil as Jessica bounces on his groin with more than a little assist from gravity.

"An adult bouncy castle, Phil?" I tease hard.

"Fuck you, Steve. OOF!" Phil retorts. "Jess, my turn to be on top again! OOF!"

Ally and I are chuckling as we leave them alone in order to find Jen. Found 'er. She's still wearing that dreamy oh-so-satisfied grin Ally left her with.

Jen speaks softly, "Ally, let me have Steve first. I want my lover's cock in me."

"Okay. I'll need to fluff him for you," as Ally crouches down to suck me back to hardness. The long break took a toll, although I should've been extra hard after watching Thad cum into Cyan.

"Here he is, sweetie," as Ally presents me to lay with Jen. Jen rolls over on her back to accept my full weight as we intimately unite. Ally has ducked out of the room, apparently on some sort of mission. That's ominous!

Our few minutes of bliss are so rudely interrupted by Jessica at the doorway.

"There you are, fuckhead! Ready? You'd better be!" Phil's cum is practically pouring down her legs. Edging all night really adds to the volume.

"I see you had a good time, Jess!" Ally exclaims, now returned but with her hands behind her back, concealing something.

"He's good to go, Jessica!" as Jen pulls away and flips me over on my back, leaving my cock standing straight up and exposed to the world.

"So I'm a 'spinner', huh?!? Sounds like a challenge to me! Ladies?" Jessica dares, as she all but does the splits as she lowers herself on my rod, all goopy. Uh oh... Ally's standing by with the ropes from the other bedroom. Jess has pinned me down and Jen sits on each limb as Ally ties me up.

"Secure!" Ally announces.

I test the ropes. Oh, she's good. Maybe a little too good.

"Okay, girls, carousel time!" Jessica commands. "'Spinner', indeed!"

"Ooooooooh, SHIT!" as my eyes get real big. "It's a joke! Just a joke!"

Jen and Ally each go for a wrist and an ankle on Jess. Then they start walking around the bed, twisting Jess around my cock like it's an axle.

Honestly? So far so good. A twisting fuck is just something you don't encounter every day. (No shit, Sherlock!) Good thing Phil's jizm in Jessica is like a lubricant. Heh. Not like this is the first time my cock has been in a vagina Phil's cum in first. I do the same to him. A lot.

"Keep going!" Jessica beckons.

"Uhhhhh..." I protest. "Where are we going with this?"

"Around and around and around, until you cum, Steven," Jen smiles. "It was your idea, after all."