Off Campus, the Sequel, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah, Thad and Cyan are all bunched up in the doorway watching us, trying real hard not to laugh. Thad has his arms around both of them, his cock finally flaccid to only a mere seven inches or so. He and Hannah have obviously resolved their little tiff as he alternates deeply kissing her and then my wife. Hannah has cum trickling down her thighs, and it's not mine. Or Phil's. Hmm.

Phil has recovered from his moment with Jessica and is behind the trio trying to get a decent view of our little stunt, "Guys, will you let me through? I see a chair with my name on it. How's it goin', Steve?" he smirks. "You had this cummin' after the 'bouncy castle' bullshit!"

"I'll never regret that one, asshole!" as I smile real big.

"You can be such a shit sometimes!" he retorts. "Good thing your wife is such a good fuck!"

"Right back at'cha, dude! Oooo. Ladies. Easy. Cyan?"

"Yes, dear?" as she can hardly suppress giggling at the ridiculousness of this particular scene.

"Lube, please?" as I slightly grimace. "She's tightened up and is going to twist my stuff off pretty soon. It's taken lots of abuse this evening!"

"Good! That'll teach you!" Jessica gloats. "Girls, we can stop now. Let's get his stick nice and lubed and I'll bounce fuck on 'im like I did with Phil." Jen and Ally release their grips and Jess adjusts to sit on me, her legs stretched to where her feet are straddling my head on the pillow and nearly all her thankfully-light weight is on my nuts. Ally and Jen spread my legs pretty good when they tied me up, just like Ally did before. I'm again, shall we say, especially "vulnerable".

"Here you go," as Cyan hands Jess the jar. My wife leans back into Thad in the doorway and nibbles on his ear, he responds by caressing a breast followed by stuffing a couple of fingers in her pussy, which she pushes into. Pretty clear they're going to see each other in future trips here. Her more mature boyfriends tend to want more emotional intercourse; Thad is all about great sex. I like that. They were super to watch in action.

Phil's laughing his head off. "Your fuckin' turn, man! But knowing you, you'll actually like that shit!"

Good thing I'm tied to the bed. If I weren't, I'd lunge after his ass and wrestle him to the floor.

Or not. Don't want to go there. We may like it. Save that thought for another time. Obviously an artifact of all that sharing the bed with Jen and him. I do like fucking his wife in front of him. So there!

Jessica has glopped the oil around my cock and adjusts to straddling me for maximum bounce. She arches her back to start the momentum, lifts slightly and then presses down hard.

Quoting Phil, "OOOF!" as her tiny butt squashes my nuts. They're still a little sensitive from Hannah's abuse, so the pain isn't entirely good. But the pressure is still a great sensation nonetheless.

Jess keeps bouncing on my cock and balls. I'm getting in sync with it and it's feeling awfully good, like when she paid her admission at the door. Really good. Really, really good. Really, really, really...

"(You ready?)" I ask Jessica, our gazes locked to each other.

"('Bout time!) she confirms with a huge smile. She clenches into me.

"(Here goes.)"

Pulling hard on my restraints, I release into Jess. One good push. Now twice. Oh my gawd, there's more.

"(Keep going, Steve!)"

My cock keeps throbbing in her, and she clenches back each time.

The well is finally dry. "Ahhhhhhh...," as I melt into the mattress. Jessica sinks with me, wrapping her arms tight around my chest. Big, heaving breaths from her little body, nearly matching mine. Her quiet but very strong orgasm is just like Cyan's, the woman I love with all my being. I'm verklempt.

Oh, my... applause from the gathered crowd. Cyan, then Jen, then Ally all jump on the bed into one big embrace.

"We love you, Steven!" in a chorus. I start to tear up. The release was total.

"You're the man, Mr. Albertson," Thad graciously offers, Hannah clinging to his side.

"Yeah. That," Phil begrudgingly admitting I'm the better man.

"No kidding," Hannah adds. "You may not be the biggest, or strongest, or last the longest, or have a 'skin... it's the way you make everyone feel. It's a gift."

"It's 'Steve', Thaddeus," I smile. "Say, wasn't that my wife I saw you with?"

Everybody laughs.

Cyan grabs a handful of tissues, handing a hunk to Jessica to stanch her overflow, and then a few for Jen to wipe my tears.

"Thanks, everybody. I love all of you," I quietly acknowledge. "Now... can somebody kindly untie me?"

"NO!" laughs Ally. "Dad said you're welcome to stay as long as you want! So since I have you just where I want you, you're mine, buster!"

"Hey, what about us?" Jen protests.

"Yeah! After all, he is my husband!" Cyan reminds everybody.

"What about me?" Jessica adds. "And Hannah over there?"

"Oh?" Ally muses. "Wellllll... I guess I can share. You guys know about 'sharing', don't you?"

Everybody cracks up.

"Guys?" I suggest, barely breaking a hoarse whisper. "Really, somebody untie me. I gotta pee."

More laughter, the girls... my girls... each find a rope and loosen the knots. I all but run to the john, Hannah swatting my butt as I pass her in the doorway.

Finally emerging from the bathroom I find seven naked and gorgeous bodies all huddled in the middle of the main room of the suite. Everybody is hugging and stroking and basking together in the mass afterglow.

Tiny Jessica breaks ranks and runs to me, wraps her arms around my waist and whispers into my chest, "(Steven, can I have you again? Please? Soon? I know I gave you a rough time, but that was from love and tonight's spirit. Nobody has come close to the way you made me feel. And you are soooo much fun. Pretty please?)"

"(Yes. We'll be back. Soon. Real soon,)" I softly assure. "(Hey, girlie?)"

"(Yes?)"

"(Didn't you promise Hannah something right after you ran in and flopped down on her? Interrupting our fuck?)" I remind.

"(Oh. That's right. We're not done yet.)" as a big joyful grin grows on her adorable face. I cup an ass cheek, scooting her towards the anteroom.

"Hannah? You have a sec?" I seriously request.

"Sure." It's so wonderful to watch her step toward me, that amazing six-pack tapering down to her pussy the way it does. Makes me think about joining a gym.

Maybe in another life.

"I think you'll want to come this way. 'Scuse us, Thad," as I take her hand, escorting her into the anteroom.

Jessica is standing at the foot of the bed, smiling in anticipation. An obviously grateful Hannah grab-hugs Jess as they dive together onto the bed. They pick up where they left off, with a really wet, open-mouthed kiss, tongue-wrestling and all. Jess is reaching down again and starting to work Hannah's pussy as Hannah so hungrily caresses Jessica's shoulders, back and buttocks.

"Oh, oh my! Steeeeeve," Hannah breathlessly summons, "you understand us, too! Thank you!"

Jessica blurts, "I love you, Steven! I love you, Hannah!"

Girl-on-girl is not necessarily my "thing", but I know a caring, loving relationship when I see one. I see and feel the energy between the two of them, and in meeting them this evening have read into their expressions and postures the difficulty they've had with their friends comprehending what they're about. Yes, I'm thankful that both are bi and love that they appreciate me if not love me outright, but there's a lot more to it than that.

I quietly step away from the bed toward the door, silently closing it after myself so Jess and Hannah can have what appears to be a rare quiet moment to share intimate time.

"What's with the door, huh?" Thad complains. "I thought..."

A quick "Shh!" with my index finger to my lips. "Leave them alone, they need their time. They'll be spending the night here with us, as well. Together. They need to feel protected."

I get a puzzled look from Ally. I return her silent query with a cocked head and raised eyebrow. Her expression turns to one of surprised acknowledgement.

I inform Ally, "You knew, but really didn't understand, I take it?"

"Sorta," she replies. "We never talked about it. Hannah and Thad would screw like rabbits whenever he came over to our apartment, and Jess would complain about this guy or that guy not satisfying her, but was always looking forward to a hookup with the next one. So I just assumed they were straight."

"They aren't?" Thad's perceptions are being seriously challenged at the moment.

"No, Thad, they're bisexual," Cyan tries to soothe him.

I can tell by his slumped shoulders he thinks he's "losing his girl."

"Don't worry, Thad," I counsel. "Hannah really likes sex with guys -- oh, gawd, that was on display tonight! All three of us, if you recall! But she loves Jessica, and Jessica loves her, and it's all okay. There's still plenty of room for you. Especially 'that thing' you have between your legs. Right, dear?"

Muted chuckles from everyone. Cyan is wearing a big grin, but thinks that hiding it behind me isn't telegraphing how she really feels about her time tonight with Thad.

"Look at us, Thad," Jen breaks in. "Cyan and I were as straight as we could be, but sharing our husbands with each other broke the mold. She and I enjoy our moments together, but we both still desperately love our guys, and want them," as she tightly hugs Phil.

"If you say so," pouts Thad. "But still..."

"Thad?" Jen proposes. "How about a little more time with me? I'll make it worth your while. You certainly make it worth mine!" as she releases her hug with Phil and pads into her and Phil's bedroom.

"We'll fluff!" as Cyan and Ally dash in a race to suck on Thad's largeness. Cyan wins the first round. That's my girl!

Phil and I take seats for the ensuing show. We old guys are spent, but are sure as hell not going to pass up watching our mutual lover partake of this young stud. Again.

"Five times tonight, Thad?" Phil teases.

"Going for a personal best?" I chide.

"Fuck both of you! Sirs!" Thad smiles. "Oh! OH!" as Ally takes over from Cyan, deep-throating Thad. She can't take much more of that, he's growing too big, which was the objective, after all.

"There!" Ally announces, having pulled away from Thad's cock, tonguing the ridge and kissing the tip for good luck. "Jen, you ready?"

"Oh gawd, YES!" from the other room as she lies on their bed, legs enticingly spread to receive the especially-well-endowed young man. Cyan gently leads Thad by the hand to Jen's bedroom.

"I'll be gentle," Thad reassures as he climbs onto the bed to lower himself to her.

"Don't be!" leers Jen. "You aren't Tex. Fuck my brains out, Thad!"

"HEY!" complains Ally. "You dissin' my boyfriend?"

"HA!" is Cyan's retort. "Waddaya mean, your boyfriend. I had 'im first! And Jen second! Darren's all us girls' boyfriend, doncha think?!"

"And we're so much -- what is it you girls say? -- 'chopped liver'?" Phil mumbles from the bleachers.

"Awwww," as all three ladies give us a mock pouty lip. "You're our guys, too."

"'Specially you, Steve," adds Ally as she climbs onto my lap, hugs me hard and goes for another oh-my-gawd kiss.

Cyan takes Phil's hand, "I'm not done with you, bucko," she purrs, leading him to our bedroom. "Don't forget, you're the only uncut cock here tonight. You're schpeschal!"

"I heard that!" Thad laughs from the other bedroom. "Jen, you doing... umphf!... okay? Umphf!" as he pounds into her.

Jen responds, "Oooooooh, Thad! Yes! Yes yes yes! Don't stop! Can you?..."

"Cum again? I think so."

"But not yet!" Not... ooooooo... not... oh gawd... not yet!"

Ally has risen from my lap, taking my hand to escort me to the third bedroom.

As she guides me to the bed, "You're mine alone now, Steve," she purrs. "I so love you. Be with me."

"But Ally... I belong to Cyan. And Jen," I lovingly advise. "We're breaking a cardinal rule here. And what about Darren?"

"Fuck the rules," she pushes back. "Darren is just a really nice toy. I'll play with him when it suits me. For you, it's so much deeper than 'great sex'. Marry me."

"Can't, little girl. We filled that position a long time ago. Cyan is my wife, and always will be. Jen is my mistress, and will be as long as she will have me."

"Okay, I suppose that's the way it has to be," Ally pouts. "Can't I fantasize, however? You are a great lover, friend and partner. USDA-Certified Grade A Prime husband material. See? I'm already in tune with your wacky side! It's infectious! I want you to be with me. Can't I be 'vice-mistress' or something like that?"

"You already are, Ally," I softly reassure. "You already are."

"Hold me," as she tightens her hug.

"Knock knock," says a gentle voice from the doorway. It's Cyan, with Phil's arm around her caressing her curves. "We knew all along that Ally was going to fall for you hard, sweetheart. You're real easy to fall in love with. Ally? It's okay. He has a big, big heart -- you know that -- there's room in it for you, too."

Jen and Thad squeeze into the doorway. "I can share, too," Jen adds. "You're good for everyone here, Ally. Even for this lug right here with the big cock. He's fun, by the way. You should spend more time with him."

"Hey!" protests Thad. "Oh. Yeah. I'd like that, too."

"Successful, honey?" Phil asks of his wife.

"A-yup. Five!" Jen giggles. "That's twice tonight for me!"

Heh. She's particularly proud of the accomplishment, that she can bring the startlingly good-looking young man to orgasm like that. Good for her. Keeps her young at heart.

Thad rolls his eyes attempting to convey innocence, not all that convincingly.

"You guys are so, so great to me," Ally tries to say while holding back tears.

"Can I be practical for a second, guys?" as I interrupt the moment.

"Go ahead, Steve," Ally confirms. Phil seconds the motion.

"It's time to call it a night. Who's sleeping with whom?" as I scan the gathering of intimate friends.

"Nice with the grammar," Ally interjects. "You're such a nut."

"Already settled, Steven," my lovely and loving Cyan informs me. "You and Ally, Jen and Thad, me and Phil, and, of course, Jess and Hannah."

"You're right, sweetheart," in my most affectionate tone. "And I should go look in on the girls, see if they're still okay. Ally?"

Ally releases her hold to let me check on Hannah and Jessica. The others disburse to their rooms, the girls giving each other and the guys light kisses 'good night' on the way out.

Cyan pauses to give me a huge hug and caresses my all, "If it's possible, sweetie, I love you now more than I ever have. You and Ally have a good night." She gives me a deep, loving kiss.

Returning to my bed with Ally I assure, "Sleeping like babies, arms wrapped around each other holding so tight."

"Good. You are incredibly wonderful," Ally coos to me. "You think you can get it up again? I'd like to..."

"Oh, gawd," I reply with a big smile.

I wonder what's for breakfast.