Off Campus - The Sex Club

Story Info
The girls ditch their guys for a randy night on the town.
8.8k words
4.34
19.1k
12

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

=====

This is a spin-off of the core story about our polyamory group Steve, Cyan, Phil and Jen. Previous to tonight's tale, they were joined by a loving fifth to their nest, Ally, who also brought her BFFs Hannah, Jessica and Thad into their fun times together. The main story is centered around an old-school downtown hotel, in a small city where Ally and her friends live.

Darren is an attractive older man who picked-up Cyan and Jen at the hotel bar in the first story of the series. Both have "a thing" for Darren because he packs a large uncircumcised penis, a fetish of both ladies.

Phil and Jen live in a distant town, and are in Cyan and Steve's city for some fun and "together" time. The other characters mentioned above figure into the dialog, but are not present. In this story, it's just the foursome going out on a date the evening after Cyan and Jen staged a raunchy episode with a pizza delivery guy. Tonight's date turned out to be... well, you'll see...

=====

We gather again this evening, having decided we are going to have dinner out at a fine restaurant for a change, ostensibly to pre-celebrate our plans to buy The Abercrombie. Phil and I dress for the occasion with sports jackets and button-downs, Cyan and Jen are, frankly, dressed with the intent of finding somebody to fuck, and I have a strong suspicion it's not Phil or I. The girls request that each couple drive separately.

I can pretty much guess the plan at this point, we're going to have an expensive repast, and when we're done they're going to ride together in one of the cars to wherever they're going off to, leaving Phil and me to fend for ourselves.

Jen's wearing that same "fuck me" long dress she wore on our first time at the Abercrombie: V-neck down to her navel, and skirt with both sides slit up above her waistline, her ass and sometimes pussy on display when she walks at full stride. She leans over just a little in this getup and her tits fall out. Seriously. This was what she was (barely) wearing when she and Cyan were picked-up by Darren.

However, Cyan is trying hard to outdo herself tonight. Top is a 2-inch stretch bandeau covering her nipples, the roundness of her breasts fully on display, above and below. Her skirt isn't much bigger, maybe four inches of black leather under an elastic band. It covers maybe half her ass, and barely covers her labia when she's standing. I can pretty much figure out her gambit for their evening out. She is going to sit on barstools with her pussy fully on display, legs spread, and the "top" will conveniently fall down from time to time. If the club management makes the mistake of letting her get away with any of it, she will be nude by 10:30. That's how she plays.

One of these days a guy is going to approach one or both of them when they're similarly dressed and ask "How much?" Fortunately, I have briefed both of them many times about this, that there's a 90% chance it will be a cop trying to bust 'em for prostitution. So no joking around, plainclothes or not, ask to see his badge before you say anything else, and then shut the fuck up.

Thank goodness both were wearing long jackets to the restaurant. However, the servers and a few customers were agog in catching glimpses that these two beauties were all but naked, right there in front of them.

Hard to believe, but we make it through dinner without incident. After all, it was a very fine, very elegant restaurant, and "elegant" in many circles implies that attractive ladies are to show a lot of skin. We pay the tab, adding a generous tip for their "discretion", step outside to see them to Phil's car, and with a light peck for our respective spouses, wish them "happy hunting" and "have fun". Oh, and "don't get arrested." Good luck with that last one as both threw their jackets in the back seat, intending to parade themselves from wherever they have parked to whatever bar they're headed to.

Phil and I find my car, climb in, and we start to laugh, really, really hard. Doubled over laughing. Why? We know where they're going. They don't know that. It's a club called "The PlayRoom". It's a pickup bar on the industrial side of town. Technically not a "swinger bar", more of a "sex club", they do tolerate everything, from seriously underdressed women to outright nudity, to open fucking on the dance floor and pretty much everywhere else.

We run home to change clothes. I'm suggesting Phil and I wear all black so as to hide in the darkness as long as we can before the girls spot one of us. And... maybe I'm a little loathe to admit... Cyan and I are members. Premium members. We will have no trouble getting in as two stags.

It's a weekday, so there's a moderate crowd. Weekends here can be brutal. We find a spot in the parking lot right next to Phil's car. If one of the girls finds a victim and brings him back to fuck in the car, our cover will be blown. We do want to announce ourselves if there's some guy they "can't refuse" who wants to take them off-campus; for their protection we will have to intercede. Play, yes, rape or kidnapping, no. Phil and I decide to park next to Phil's car.

We walk up to the entrance, and there's a huge guy with a huge voice guarding the door, "MR. ALBERTSON! Great to see you, man!' as I get an equally huge man-hug. "Cyan's here with a girlfriend, right? Man, she looks extra hot! Her friend can start some fires, too!"

"Hi, Tony. How are you doing? How's Maria?"

"Good. Maria's doing fine, three more months! Cyan asked me not to let you in. Your buddy, too."

"Really? Hmm. She fucking anybody special tonight?"

"I dunno. But there is this new dude. Cowboy hat and boots."

I reach into my pocket, retrieving a folded bill for such occasions. Not the first time.

"Can Ben help?" I ask.

"Sure can," as Tony reaches to "shake my hand" for the not-subtle bribe.

I lean in and let him in on the secret, "The cowboy is Darren. He's a boyfriend. Big cock. Surprised he's here, tho', he lives 400 miles away. No need to hide him, they fuck really good. Same with Cyan's friend."

"Right this way, sirs," as Tony grins at my little revelation and opens the door for Phil and me.

We make our way past the entrance and into the main area. We hold back as our vision adjusts to the darkness and the pulsating lights. The extra-loud music also requires some getting used to.

"Split up?" I shout at Phil, trying to break through the din.

"Don't need to!" he shouts back. "I see Cyan at the bar. She's naked. There's some guy trying to talk to her over the noise."

"No surprise. See Jen?"

We scan the floor and the floor booths.

"Ah!" I announce. "There! Booth. Left of center. She's in Darren's lap. They're both nude. Oh! Watch closely! They're fucking!"

"Well, good!" Phil confirms. "Been a while!"

"Here," as I point to a booth. "This is a good spot to keep an eye on both of 'em."

"Look!" Phil is alarmed. "Cyan's shaking her head at the guy. Her lips say 'no'. He keeps pushin' whatever he's pushin'. Still 'no'."

"See if the bartender intercedes," I caution.

"He's at the other end of the bar!"

The guy is starting to push on Cyan. He grabs a breast. I jump up to flag down Tony. He's just inside the door.

"Cyan's in trouble!" I shout. "At the bar!"

Tony, being Tony, bulldozes his way through the crowd to rescue my wife. He grabs the creep by his belt and collar, dragging him to the door. As expected it's a heated exchange once he gets the dude there, something about, "But she's naked! She's asking to be fucked!", but he is summarily ejected and informed never to come "the fuck" back. "No" does mean "no" here, and not "try harder".

Tony, also being Tony, goes back to the bar to comfort Cyan to make sure she's okay. She hugs him for his protection. He says something to her, she glances toward where Phil and I are sitting. She bursts into tears and runs toward us.

"Oh, Steven! I'm so sorry!" she gushes.

I stand to receive her, to console my Cyan. She clings to me tightly.

"Nothing to be sorry about, sweetheart. When you play, you play hard sometimes. I'm so happy that Phil and I were here to watch out for you. I should apologize to you for violating your trust. We weren't supposed to know where you were going, remember?"

"Yeah. But that was stupid, trying to hide stuff from 'our guys'," she admits. "I guess there were clues."

"Well, what were you trying to hide? That Darren was in town? You know he is always welcome to have you, to have Jen, to have all of our ladies."

"Yeah. We wanted 'alone time' with him, tho'," she acknowledges.

"Helluva a place for alone!" Phil interjects.

"Let's go join him and Jen," I suggest. "They were fucking in a booth up front the last we saw."

Darren spots us on our approach, lifts Jen out of their intercourse, and jumps up to shake our hands.

"Gentlemen! What brings you here?" Darren bellows over the music.

"Hi, Darren. Nice to see you, if you know what I mean," as I intentionally glance down to acknowledge his hard cock. "Oh, a couple of our fillies broke loose and we had to ride hard to keep them out of trouble."

"Funny, Steve," as Jen frowns at me.

"Yeah, glad you guys were here for Cyan. We saw the commotion," Darren confirms. "Sit. Relax. I'll flag down a server."

Turns out that Amber is Darren and Jen's server. Needless to say, we "know" Amber. Servers in this club wear something pretty close to what Cyan had on tonight, a thin bandeau covering just their nipples, a micro-microskirt with no panties, and a single red garter. Five-inch heels, though. Not fond of heels, but whatever. Lots of guys here like the high heels because it raises the servers' asses to where their pussies are pushed out to be, well, "had".

"Hi, Steve! Cyan! The usual?"

"Usual for me, including my special "usual". Irish cream for Cyan. She needs something to calm her down after that creep grabbed her."

"Oh! That was Cyan? I'm so sorry! Anything I can do?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact there is," I request. "See if you can find a nice guy in the crowd who's uncut. You see how Darren is here -- stand up, Darren. Thanks -- and let whoever know he has a willing fuck over here. If you find more, then all the better."

"Gotcha!" Amber cheerfully acknowledges. "But drinks first!"

"All on my account, Amber, including Darren and Jen here. 'Take care' of Phil, too. He'll also want 'a special'."

Phil gives Amber his preference. She momentarily sets down her tray, takes off her top, skirt and shoes, sets them down on our table, and retrieves her tray to fill the orders at the bar, totally nude.

Phil, Darren, and Jen look at me like I'm from outer space.

"The first part of my 'special usual', guys," I gloat. "Just wait until she gets back."

"Steve," Darren puzzles, "I know you have a certain way with the ladies, but this takes the cake."

"Stand by," as I continue to gloat. "It gets better."

I start to remove my clothes, "Phil, I suggest you strip, too. Besides, we're the only ones at this table wearing anything. Get with the program. You'll want to."

Amber all but skips back to our table with her tray, her breasts bouncing to a stop a few seconds after she does. She sets our drinks on the table, sets her tray down in the next booth. She puts both hands on our table, and leans over, ass high.

"Your 'special', sir," she beckons.

"Thank you, Amber, I think I will," I respond.

I have already worked my cock to hardness. I stand up, the group sees how hard I am, and everybody's eyes get really big as I move around to behind Amber. I take her, right there, caressing her young, taut body while I fuck her.

Frankly, it is a frantic, forceful coitus. I fully intend to cum in her, and in short order. I paid for her, so I have every right to fuck her to completion however I choose.

A few minutes of this and I close my eyes, throw my head back ever so slowly, and release into Amber. Everybody at the table knows I have cum, and they gasp.

"You're an animal, Steven!" Jen exclaims in horror. "I've never seen you like this!"

"Relax, sister," Cyan reaches to comfort Jen. "There's a certain emotional detachment for him. While he likes Amber, there's no commitment expected or given. You know how deeply he's committed to me, you, Ally and the others; this is purely a physical release. It's his version of 'space'."

"Phil, I ordered a 'special' for you, too," I inform. "You're next. If you want it."

I pull my cock out of Amber. Cyan hands us a wad of bar napkins. I take a seat next to Jen. She shrinks away as I try to put my arm around her.

"Jen? Sweetheart? Look at you," as I try to soothe. "Here you are, naked, in a raunchy sex club, having intercourse with, yes, a man we know and love, but practically in public. And you and your girlfriend here -- hi, sweetie -- are here not just to be with Darren, but to fuck anybody you ask. I know you two better than anybody -- sorry, Phil -- and I had a good idea what you guys were up to tonight, fucking strangers for sport. No emotional attachment. How is that any different?"

Jen starts to cry, "You're right. I'm sorry to judge. I was really surprised. That was just so not like you. I look up to you. All us girls do. You're not 'just a guy'." She sobs.

"Should I come back?" Amber softly interrupts, with a concerned expression. "She's 'one of yours' I take it."

I subtly smile and nod. I get a peck on the cheek as she gathers her outfit and pads off to serve another client. Amber knows me and knows about my harem in a far-off city, and has dropped hints. But here, she's a working girl. She has others to "serve" before the night lets out.

"It's okay, lover," I comfort her as she slides back over to hug me. I give her a gentle, loving kiss. "There is one really big difference, however."

"What's that?" as she wipes tears.

"Look around. You and Cyan are gorgeous, even for this place. Both of you can just walk up to any guy here and say 'fuck me', and have him on the spot. You have a special freedom that you take advantage of without thinking about it. Without the benefit of building trusted relationships like the Gang, even guys like me have to pay for it. We can spend entire nights like this being shot down. Like Cyan had to do with the creep. He was a nasty son of a bitch, but I understand his frustration, firsthand."

Oh dear. That just triggered more tears, "I'm so sorry, Steven! Anything I can do to make it up to you?"

I reach for more napkins to daub her cheeks.

"I have an idea," I smile. "Let's have fun with this. Sexy fun. Really sexy fun."

"Yes?" as she starts to smile back.

"See that guy over there?" as I nod in his direction. "Interested?"

"Yeah. And sort of," she confirms.

"Walk over to him and prove my point."

"You can be so nasty sometimes, Steven," she grins. "Ally keeps saying that right before she clings to you. That girl really loves you, you know."

"I know. I feel the same. And you, too," again comforting my mistress. "Scoot. Go. Prove me wrong. Just those two words, nothing more."

Jen nonchalantly -- well, as much as she can manage of it -- makes her way over to our "target". Don't forget, she's naked, as are all of us.

Phil interrupts, "Uh, Steve. That's my wife."

"Of course. But I know you well enough," as I glance over to check on his "status". "Uh huh. I see that hard. You gonna be able to save it for Amber after watching Jen take a random stranger? You were Mr. Quickdraw during pizza last night."

"Glass houses, dude! Glass houses!" he rebuffs. He's right, but it was the supercharged moment, too. Like this one. Good thing I already came.

Cyan is just grinning at this exchange. After all, she slid over to be in Darren's lap, face-to-face, once she saw that Jen was calming down. She's taken Darren's big uncut cock and is working it. The two of them are fucking. Good for her. They are immersed in their intercourse. That's my wife.

The target of Jen's induced ardor has risen to greet her. We see her smile and say those two magic words; we are amused at how quickly he goes to drop his pants. She points at his shirt and he can't move fast enough to get it off. Funny! Okay, Jen's getting into the moment, "requesting" he also be nude in order to have her. He steps out of the booth, hard in the anticipation. Cock's not bad, average-ish, and cut. Nice big head, however. She's going to like that.

Jen steps into him, wraps her fingers around his penis, and directs it into her pussy for a standing fuck. She looks over at me and sticks her tongue out in defiance. I laugh in appreciation of my girl in action, and that I was proven right.

Ah. She breaks their coitus and rests her hands on the table, leaning over like Amber did. She's still spoken not a word since the invitation. He says something to her. My guess is asking about something. She shakes her head 'no'. Okay, it's likely he asked about anal. Oh, I see her say one word... looks like "pussy". He sticks it in for more.

They go at it for not very long before I see this guy tense up and push hard into Jen. Oh! He's gone so limp he can barely stand now, and Jen flips around to catch him before he crashes to the floor. That was some release! Jen helps him back into his seat and gives him a soft kiss on the cheek before walking -- proudly, I may add -- towards us. That's quite a spring she has in her step!

She slides into her seat next to me, extra slick!

"Jen, you're drippy!" I scold.

"Damn tootin'! Deal with it! Can I have more?"

"Well, why were you and Cyan here in the first place?" I grin. "Go get 'em, tiger! Keep count! We'll keep you out of trouble!"

"Cyan?" Jen poses. "Darren, let me have Cyan for a while. We're gonna work the crowd, right, sis? You can have us later."

"Oooooooh, gawd!" Phil is totally wide-eyed. "Steven, what have you done?!?"

"Let 'em loose. Right, Darren?"

"Whatever you say, chief! They're your ladies!" he responds.

That's quite a compliment from Darren. He's sort of an "in charge" kind of guy, but along the line he has realized that it's no match for my natural acumen with the ladies. Cyan lifts from his lap, gives all three of us guys a really nice kiss -- lingering with me, of course -- as she and Jen march off to, if my educated guess is correct, between the two of them, fuck every man in the house. Or at least try to.

Quite a challenge they've taken on. There are about sixty or so in the place all together, mostly men, a handful with dates. This is going to be a whole bunch of fun to watch given the both of them are pegging their horny meters.

Not ten steps away from our booth they approach a pair of stags. Apparently they were watching the little show with Jen and the other guy, and they are slowly undressing in anticipation as our wives approach them. Over the din I can hear Cyan say, "Yes, fuck us."

I can see one guy say, "Condom?"

I barely make it out as Jen rebuffs this, "No. You cum in us. That's the deal."

"Sweeeeeet!" both guys almost shout.

They start to get down to business as Amber returns to our table.

"You guys okay? I see your girls are 'working the crowd'. That happens sometimes. It's good for business, but bad for us servers," she pouts.

"Tell you what, sweetheart. Add 'a large' to my tab tonight. For you, but share it with the others if you want. You shouldn't have to suffer because we've given our wives the ultimate 'hall pass' this evening."

"A large" is one thousand dollars. Roughly what Amber would make on a moderately busy night. Phil and Darren are dumbfounded.

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers