Off Campus - The Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Steven. Thank you. Ohgawd, thank you!"

"No tears. You here for Phil's 'special'?" I ask.

"Yes. Hang on," as she tosses her skimpy uniform onto the table. I like 'em nude. No lingerie, no fetish shit. Nude.

"Phil, my man, enjoy."

Phil pushes back, "But I've never had..."

"Shh!" as I quickly place my index finger to my lips. "Amber's a girlfriend. You fuck my girlfriends all the time. My wife, too. Do her! I insist!"

"I'm really sorry, Amber," I apologize. "He's out of his element."

"That's okay, Steven," Amber slightly pouts. "I understand. I understand you more than you think I do. They're not your girlfriends, Steve. They're your wives. All of them. You love and respect them. They love you. I do, too. But let's not go there."

"Wow. Okay. Back to Phil?" I'm taken aback being put on the spot that way. Another "hint" from Amber, however.

"Yes, sir, Mr. Albertson," Amber giving me a big wink. "C'mere, Phil. I don't bite. Nice cock. You, too, Darren. You're next. Don't get many of your kind in here."

"Cowboys?" Darren inquires.

"No, silly. Uncircumcised," she chuckles. "Phil, stand up."

As Phil and Amber negotiate their intimate moment, Darren and I scope the room for signs of Cyan and Jen. Interesting. We're starting to see more empty tables. Those have to be their successful conquests, done for the night. Well done, I suspect.

"Check out the bar," Darren observes. "Both of them leaning on it, with guys doing them doggie style. Bartender has a big smile watching them, catching their eyes. Is he next, or was he right before? Can't quite read his smile. Oo. The girls are really into it. You'd think they'd be worn out by now! Sore, even."

"Peer pressure, it appears to me. They're trying to not be outdone by the other. I suspected it was dangerous to let them out into the world as a team. Looking forward to the final score and the after-game analysis."

"Oh, look," Darren notes. "They're done with these guys already. Kisses and 'thank you' boob and ass squeezes. There go the napkins. Yeah, they're done. With them, at least."

Phil and Amber have found enough room on the booth bench to stretch out. She is riding him cowgirl-style. Amber had no idea this is his favorite position, so he's not long for this world. Oops, spoke too soon. He has "that look".

"Cowgirl, huh?" Darren chuckles. "Seems like you'd save that for me!"

"Be right back!" Amber announces. "Darren, you are on the house! Big and uncut! Wow!" She dashes off to wherever it is she needs to go.

Phil has caught his breath and is joining the conversation with Darren and me.

"Phil?" getting his attention as I bring him in close.

"Yes?" he counters.

I hoarsely whisper, "Of course Amber is a prostitute. Not even 'an escort'. But she is my and Cyan's friend here, and I refuse to degrade her by attaching that label. It's really good money for a pretty young girl. I avail myself of her talents to help her make it out of here, and, besides, we like each other 'in that way'. Okay?"

"Okay. You have great taste in women, Steve, so why would I doubt you? Speaking of which, where are the girls now?" Phil wonders.

I respond, "We just saw them finishing up with a couple of guys at the bar. They're plowing through the crowd at a pretty good clip. Emphasis on 'plowing'."

"You and your fuckin' word shit, Steve! Does it ever stop?" Phil protests.

"Nope!" I laugh.

"Hey," announces Darren. "Jen's behind the bar. Oops. She just pantsed the bartender. That answers our question, doesn't it? Too bad, we can't watch 'em fuck from here. Where'd Cyan go?"

"Check the front door," I hint. "Knowing how they think, their objective this round was male staff."

"You're right!" confirms Darren. "She's undoing Tony's belt right now!"

"Well this is going to be interesting," I comment. "Tony's been off-limits up to this point. He's not pushing her away! Ah. I know what changed his mind."

"What's that?" Phil ponders.

"Maria," my having the exact answer. "His wife. She's six months pregnant. Probably at that 'keep your fucking hands off me!' stage. The big guy needs some lovin', too, especially working here with all this sex in his face."

"Holy shit, Steve," Darren exclaims. "Cyan's got his pants off. 'Big' is right on the money. He's a horse."

"Not a surprise," as I try to focus across the darkness. "Remember that guy at our club we told you about that first time?"

"How can I forget? That wasn't nice," Darren frowns.

"Sorry, but you kinda had it comin'," I push back.

"Well, yeah. I guess I was bein' an ass," he semi-apologizes.

"The girls love you anyway," I assure. "Tonight, for example?"

"Yeah. Thanks. Now what about the guy at the club?" Darren inquires.

"Tony," I respond. "He appears to be roughly the same size. Well over a foot long, 'bout as big around as a tennis ball."

"So it's possible. Guys like him do exist," Darren acknowledges. "Amazing."

"Watch," I direct. "She'll take 'im. Given her activities tonight, pretty easily, I'd guess. Look. He's bent her over a table."

"And... there it goes," Phil narrates. "And goes, and goes. Damn. His balls are against her butt. She's smiling, too. She's looking over here, watching us watch her. What did she just say to us?"

I laugh, " It was, 'Fuck you! Fuck all of you!' With a shitty smile, I might add."

"Your wife is a trip, Steve," Darren adds. I don't know if it's a compliment or not. But he's right.

I worry a little, "I hope he doesn't fall limp after he cums, like that first guy did with Jen. Cyan would be crushed."

"Okay, if I saw what I think I saw," Phil notes, "he just ejaculated into her. She's safe, he's standing up. Leaning on the table a little, though, catching his breath. She's gently petting him. A peck on the cheek. 'Thank you' I think she just said."

Amber is back with us now.

"Darren?" she requests. "Your turn. I see Cyan just had Tony. Nobody gets Tony! I can see why now. If word got out... wow."

"Yeah," is all I can muster.

Amber crawls into Darren's lap for a face-to-face coitus, like he was doing earlier with Cyan. She's working him hard, apparently going for her own orgasm, a rare chance for her own satisfaction, I guess. Phil and I pull back the table so they have more room.

Phil alerts, "Here comes Cyan. Why? She's got at least a dozen more guys here to fuck. Did doing Tony tear her up?"

"You okay, dear?" I sincerely inquire as she approaches the table. I hope she reads my worried expression correctly.

"Oh, I'm great! Tony. Well, Tony. What a cock on that man!" Cyan exuberates.

"Good. You're okay. Uncut?" I have to ask.

"No," she confirms. "But still a very fine piece of man meat. Jen will be proud of me. Where is Jen?" as she bends down to kiss me.

"Bartender, last we saw," Phil answers.

"Why are you here? You done?" I ask.

"Taking a break. Need to clean up. I'm surprised you didn't say anything about this," as she glances down to the rivers of semen trickling down her legs, both dried and fresh. "You usually do."

"No, sweetheart. Not this time," I reassure. "This night was supposed to be all about you and Jen letting it all hang out, your womanly charms dialed to the max. Phil and I were interlopers, but felt we needed to guard you two."

"Yes, you were right. On both counts," Cyan admits. "Let me clean up, sweetie. You deserve a loving hug from me. But not like this."

"Score? So far? Your pervert husband has to ask," I grin.

"Fifteen. And two girls. You must have missed me going down on them. Got 'em off, too!"

"Good for you! Go clean up."

She all but tiptoes her way to the ladies room, trying hard to avoid the puddles of cum nearly everywhere. She's probably responsible for at least a dozen of 'em.

"Uh. Uh. Uh! UHN! OHGAWD! OH! OH! Oooooooh... oooo... mmmm," from across the table.

Oh that's right. Amber was fucking Darren. Definitely not the other way around. Apparently successfully. She lays a big kiss on him.

"I needed that. Thank you," as she squirms in his lap for the exclamation point. "I screw dozens of guys a week and never have a chance to get myself off. You have a free pass any time you're here. Just tell Tony at the door that I sent you."

"Thanks, honey, but it's my turn," Darren reminds her.

"Shit! I thought you did already!" Amber is surprised. "Endurance, too! How do you want me?"

"Bent over the table, like Steve did."

Amber breaks their fuck and assumes her position, per request. Darren steps around to take her.

Cyan has made her way back to our table, as clean and wonderful as she can be, considering the club restroom. She dodges the fucking Darren and Amber and motions me to stand. She leads me to the dance floor.

"Hi, sweetheart," I greet my wife. She is radiant.

"Love me, Steven," as Cyan moves in for a full embrace. "Show everyone here what real love is about."

I take her into my arms. We kiss, a light peck at first, then more as I hold her tight, wrapping my arms around her. We dance, moving together slowly, as one, to the music in our minds, not the crashing and banging of the shit music the club DJ insists on. We are still naked, but it's not our nakedness that seems to be attracting attention. It is the deepness in our eye contact, the subtle smiles we share, the endearing kisses, the caressing of each other's body, the radiating devotion we have to and for each other. Cyan is my wife, I am her husband. It is, and it shall ever be.

We've caught the DJ's attention. He knows us well enough to pause the noise; he puts on our favorite dance tune, an old Eagles hit. I stroke Cyan's incredible blonde tresses as we dance. The song ends, we separate slightly, then embrace again to share a loving kiss. There is silence. Somebody starts to clap. A couple more join. Then more. Cheering? Ohmygawd. It's nice to make a difference.

Given this encouragement, the DJ keeps on with the slow tunes. More join us on the dance floor. A dozen couples, maybe. We see two or three couples dash to their tables to strip off.

A single guy taps me on the shoulder, "May I?" he politely requests. Cyan nods to me, as he is also in the spirit of the moment and is nude, too.

"(Uncut!)" she whispers excitedly, her lips touching my ear.

Aha! Amber came through with my request for Cyan!

"Sure," I generously allow. "Be my guest. She wants to fuck you. Tonight is about her."

"Okay," as he presses into her in the dance for a couple of moments, takes her hand and gently leads her to a table. They screw, he cums in her, and he leads Cyan back to me; I have been waiting at our table to receive her, along with Darren. He and Amber finished their transaction while we were out on the dance floor.

"Keep going, dear. You were just taking a break, remember? Find Jen," I suggest. "Look around for anybody you haven't done yet. Or want to do again."

"Okay, sweetie! Thanks!" as she pads off for who-knows-where.

I just spotted Jen.

"CYAN!" I call after her. Good. She heard me, and is heading back this way.

"What, sweetheart?"

"Jen. Over there," as I nod in Jen's general direction.

"Oh, gawd, Steven," Cyan confirms. "She's lined 'em up. Hey, Phil, your wife's pulling a train. I'm not going to be able to top that!"

Evil thought comes to mind.

"Wanna mess with 'er?" I propose.

"How?" Phil asks.

"The four of us get in line," I chuckle.

"Ha! That'll fix 'er little red wagon!" Phil gloats.

We make our way to Jen's little party. She's bent over a table, taking guys from behind. About five guys ahead of Phil, then me, Cyan, and Darren.

Four of the guys ahead of us have their turn in Jen, each making a deposit. The fifth? Phil whispered to the guy in front of him just as he was about to push his cock into Jen's pussy, "(That's my wife. Her boyfriends are behind me.)" Poor dude blanched a whole new shade of white and skittered off to parts unknown.

Phil sticks it in Jen and starts to stroke. She does not look back.

There's a soft voice from the other end, "Phil, you bastard. I know your cock. Very funny. Who's back there?" as Jen lifts her head and turns toward us.

"You guys are nuts, you know that don't you?" Jen smirks. "But thanks. It is time to stop. I've had quite enough. You okay, Cyan?"

"Doing fine. A little sore now, but fine."

"Hey guys?" I offer. "Let's go back to the table and chat over one more before calling it a night. It would be good to just talk before we go home."

We gather at the table; Jen and Cyan break away to the restroom to clean up. I flag down Amber, who's starting to look a little out of steam herself.

"Hi, Steve!" as she bends down for a kiss. "You guys look like I feel. What can I do for you?"

"Another round, for the road, sweetie," I request.

"Girls too?"

"Yep. They're cleaning up and'll be here in a moment."

"Will do! Be right back!"

"Bring one for yourself!" I holler after her.

Jen and Cyan arrive, and the guys get out of the circular booth to do a boy-girl-boy seating thing. Darren is in the middle, the girls each side, I take the spot next to Jen and Phil does the same with Cyan.

Amber returns with our drinks.

"Set the tray down on the table and sit next to me, okay?" I ask of Amber as I pat the seat.

"Oh gawd thank you," as she practically flops into me. "Girls?"

"Yes?" Jen and Cyan answer.

"Thank you for taking nearly all the men here tonight," Amber continues. "I know you were playing a game, getting your rocks off, having a girls'-night-out-from-hell adventure. But us working girls need a break sometimes. Steve here knew what you were up to and was unbelievably generous and kind for making sure my paycheck didn't suffer for it."

"Now you have an idea how we feel about him, Amber," Jen adds. "Generous and kind. And loving, and caring, and thoughtful. A little randy sometimes, tho'," as I get "the look".

"Hey," I protest. "You two broke the 'randy' meter tonight. Bent the needle and wrapped it around the stop!"

Cyan jumps in, "And even when we're bad -- I mean really bad -- like we tried to be tonight, he's there for us, backing us up. Sweetheart, I so love you."

"Thank you, dear. Me too."

"Okay, we're dying to know," interrupts Phil. "What was the final score? You girls were trying to outdo each other!"

"I wanna know, too!" Amber interjects. "I'm a pro. I want to compare notes!"

Cyan, usually reluctant to "score" herself like this, is bragging this time, "Exact count is a little fuzzy 'cause of my break, but I think it was 19. Maybe 20. And four girls, three to orgasm."

"Well, shit, sister! I knew I was falling behind after we split up, and that's why I had to do the train to catch up. It helped. My total is 19. No girls, though. Wasn't in the mood. Tonight was all about the cocks."

"So, sort of a tie," Darren notes, "with the edge to Cyan for the 'extracurricular' bonus points. 38 guys in total. All successful?"

"For me, yes," Cyan responds.

"Just one shot blanks for me," Jen notes.

Amber is shocked, "Fucking impressive, girls! Or should I say, 'impressive fucking'! On a really good night I can only manage 12 to 15. Granted, there's the barmaid part of it, but that's still a whole bunch of strange cocks!"

"Now don't you two gloat to everybody about this!" Phil chuckles.

"Ha!" is Jen's retort. "Just who are we going to tell? That we out-fucked a professional working girl? Our pastor?"

Oh, that got the laughs.

"The girls," as I grimace. "Probably not a good idea. Could cause problems. Keeping up with the Joneses, so to speak. I could see one of them getting hurt or in some sort of serious trouble. You two have the advantage of experience with 'open season' sex."

"I'll tell you what," Amber adds, "if either of you could keep that pace going with just two nights a week, you could clear a cool $300,000 over a year. Especially you, Cyan. Leggy, svelte blondes command a premium."

"Gosh! That could sure fix the elevators!" I joke. Sort of.

"STEVEN! NO!" as Cyan reaches across the table to slap my shoulder. Jen, Phil and I laugh, Darren has this puzzled look. He doesn't know -- and won't, not tonight -- that we're trying to buy the hotel.

Everybody's glasses are nearly empty and we're winding down for the evening. That's a good thing. My Cyan, and my Jen, got a whole bunch out of their system. They had fun. More fun than should be legal. And some of it not legal, I suspect. Twenty, thirty years from now, when one of 'em is sitting across the table from me wearing a silly grin, I can almost guarantee that they're walking down memory lane about their night at The PlayRoom.

Amber leans into me and whispers, "Can we talk, Steven?" She rises from the seat to lead me to the next table. I nod at the group to excuse the two of us.

She removes her scanty "uniform" to sit naked with me. The uniform is about titillation. If she is nude like I am at the moment, this is serious. This is apparently not about "sex", yet it is all about the sex.

"Steven, I'm ready to retire," she advises. "Yes, I take home a bundle working here. But your incredible investment advice has doubled my money. Even more. I am rich. Over a mil in the bank. It's time to lose the stigma of this job and strike out on my own."

"And do what?" I pose. "You're only twenty-two, sweetheart! You have a full life ahead of you to do anything you want!"

"I don't know yet. Find another city, that's for sure. But I know you a lot better than any of my regular clients, and surely didn't need Jen and Cyan to tell me how wonderful you are. I told you 'I love you' earlier. I meant that."

"Where are you going with this, Amber? Am I going to not see you again?"

"The opposite, Steven. I want to join your harem."

Ah, the shoe finally dropped.

"Don't tell any of them they're in a 'harem'," I caution. "That's between you and me. They know what it is and understand, but it's unspoken. I'm 'their special guy' and that's the extent. Most of 'em have boyfriends, too. Even Ally, and you almost as much as Cyan know how devoted Ally is to me. By the way... Ally's boyfriend is sitting right over there, between Cyan and Jen."

"Oh? That's really cool! You are amazingly generous and kind! But I know most of this. So what do you think?"

"I think I'd like that, but my mind is swimming in the thought right now. There would be problems. Your age, first. You'd be six years younger than Jessica, the youngest of the group. I see jealousy issues there; Jess is fragile, and with the others' help I protect her under my wing. Then there's another really big one -- they were all friends before they hooked up with us. Intimate friends, just starting to feel confident enough to openly explore each other in that way. You'd be perceived as an intruder right now."

"Okay, I think I understand. At least some of it."

"But I want to keep seeing you. You're special to me, Amber, just like my ladies. Also, another really big thing you can't know yet -- and don't say anything to anybody!!!! -- Cyan and I, and Phil and Jen there, are trying to buy the hotel you've heard about. Haven't tendered the offer, but it's in the works. If there was anything that would upset the apple cart at this moment, it would be bringing a new intimate partner into the middle of all of it. There'd be fireworks, and not of a good kind. Waterworks, too, as some of them would feel I've betrayed their trust."

"Oh, that's certainly a different twist on it all! You're a complex person, Steven."

"No, I'm not. I live to love, and to be loved. Simple as that. It's the situation that's complex. I do my best to keep things on an even keel."